Overall Rating 4.11111/5Overall Rating 4.11111/5Overall Rating 4.11111/5Overall Rating 4.11111/5rating 4.11111
Overall Rating 1.55556/5rating 1.55556rating 1.55556rating 1.55556rating 1.55556

Debbie S.
Custar, OH
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Bob in service does an outstaing job! The staff is very friendly and always willing to assist if needed.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay

Thank you for the great response. It is our goal to have 100%customer satisfaction. Should anything arise that I can do to help make your experience even better, please let me know.

Deshler, OH
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service every time!
The good folks over at the Taylor Hyundai Service Center have always went above and beyond the call when it comes to customer satisfaction. They are professional and courteous, offering a ride or a courtesy car, while they worked on my car. I've went there a few times in the past for work on my Hyundai cars, and I've never been let down.

Daniel R.
Mc Comb, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Always do the job right and get me back on the road
I have always taken my 2012 Elantra in for servicing at this location and never had a problem. Staff is always polite and courteous.

Add a response

plain text
Email a copy to Jason Hill

Have you resolved this customer's concern? Request a ReScore review.

Reason for the appeal request
Consumer Affairs Buyback Case Only
Exclusive Non-Service Department Experience
Previous or Non-owner Surveyed Obvious Rating Error

HA
Haldon A.
Bowling Green, OH
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/08/2018 Category: Service
The service and the personal.
I found that the service was very good. The staff is very professional.

Roger C.
Fremont, OH
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Always tells like home away from home....

Biron S.
2016 Hyundai Accent
My 2016 Accent
Always helpful in picking up my car and taking good care of it!

PN
Phillip N.
Tiffin, OH
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
As always customer service is always great. Oil change come with a free inspection and a quick car wash. Love it!

North Baltimore, OH
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Doug the Service Manager
He is very polite, and is very easy to get along with..
Keep him around.

BJ
Betty J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Looking out for things that need to be updated and letting me know so car runs as it should
Though I wasn't thrilled with having to spend more money, some filters needed changed and I can definitely tell the difference in the way my car is acting now!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay

Thank you for the great response. It is our goal to have 100% customer satisfaction. Should anything arise that I can do to help make your experience even better, please let me know.

04/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service, but long wait
If you need your car serviced, they will do a great job, but don't make plans for the day. I expected my car to take under an hour or two, but it ended up being 4 1/2 hours. I didn't plan on being without a car for most of the day I had for errands, so it was a little inconvenient. I was told at drop off how long it would take, which was quite a bit longer than the time frame I was given when making the appointment a week in advance. It's not the worst thing ever, but a more accurate understanding when placing the appointment would have cleared up any issues.

04/24/2018 Category: Service
FRIENDLY
STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY

Matthew D.
Defiance, OH
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/23/2018 Category: Service
I bought a 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay and it was over 100000 miles. The day after we bout the vehicle the was some noises from the front right. Called Taylor and they fixed the problems. They found a wheel bear that was out and sway bar linkages bad and also strut bearing that was bad. They fixed them for us with out charging us. Now just remember we had just bought the Sonata. I would recommend Taylor to anyone. Thanks for your help and we are enjoying the vehicle and will most likely buy another one from this Dealership in the future.

LD
Linda D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Taylor does the job!
Always appreciate Bob and the guys all helping out as they do, providing quality service, good answers to my queries, and keeping me informed on what is happening. That is one aspect often overlooked by other organizations. Thank you all!

Rebecca S.
Tiffin, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Courteous Service
Scheduling a service appointment was easy, and the service appointment itself went quickly. Everyone was very nice, and the overview of the vehicle inspection report was helpful. I will definitely return for future service appointments.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Every visit I have here is always great.

WM
Weaver M.
Van Buren, OH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Lousy time managers
Took two days to do a job that should take an hour and a half.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay

I'm sorry that your experience was less than perfect. I will look into what happened and give you a call to find a positive outcome for you.

Joe M.
Silver Lake, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
04/04/2018 Category: Service
EMERGENCY OUT OF TOWN SERVICE
They really helped out when our vehicle was not functioning. We are not from Findlay and they still provided stromg service

SY

NC
Nancy C.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly courteous service every time I take my car in. The work is completed as explained and the car car returned to me in a very clean condition.

KL
Kimberly L.
Carey, OH
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Helpful/ Knowledgeable staff
My second vehicle purchased from this dealership, staff & quality service is why I return.