Overall Rating 4.11111/5Overall Rating 4.11111/5Overall Rating 4.11111/5Overall Rating 4.11111/5rating 4.11111
Overall Rating 1.55556/5rating 1.55556rating 1.55556rating 1.55556rating 1.55556

Jimmy D.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
He was very helpful. I should have stop there first. Would have saved me money. Learn from my mistakes
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for the great response. It is our goal to have 100%customer satisfaction. Should anything arise that I can do to help make your experience even better, please let me know.

Jennifer D.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
I’m thinking about buying another vehicle here
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 07/20/2018

07/18/2018 Category: Service
Got everything taken care of same day.
Went in for oil change and concern about noise I was hearing first thing in morning. Was able to fix noise, which was a worn wheel bearing going bad, and had me out before lunch even though they were a mechanic down. Nice job.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 07/19/2018

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/13/2018 Category: Service
excelent service
they took great care of my car and got me in and out quickly
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 07/13/2018

Betty J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Oil change in and done and car cleaned!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 07/09/2018

NC
Nancy C.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Serv
Excellent service each and every visit
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 07/05/2018

SN
Samuel N.
Van Buren, OH
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Caing Enough
Really appreciate them caring enough to give Veterans a discount, that say's a lot about a company ! Service is Great !!!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 07/02/2018

Bluffton, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Always awesome and speedy service!
Always awesome and dpeedy service!! Thanks for everything!!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 07/02/2018

2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Service June 23
Did an excellent job of taking care of my service in a timely manner.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 06/28/2018

Rose C.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Everyone was friendly and showed a person touch.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 06/27/2018

Crystal H.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Very dissatisfied! Would never recommend!
2 months ago we took the vehicle in because of the issues with rattling which was written in the contract when we bought the car and said they would fix at no cost. They made us pay the deductible. When they "fixed" what was wrong they also replace the head gasket covers. They did this incorrectly causing oil to leak all over the alternator. Our vehicle died going 70 mph down the highway 4 hours away from home. Hyundai would only tow it to the nearest dealership. They could not fix it in the same day so I had to pay for a hotel and wait until the next day only to find out they couldn't fix it that day and it would be 5 days. So I had to pay for the hotel and $360.00 for a rental car bc that Hyundai dealership said they didn't didn't have a car to give us. Then I had to drive 4 hours back 5 days later to get the vehicle. They said it was a direct result of the "repairs" that Taylor Hyundai did. A few days later we noticed it was leaking again and it had not been starting correctly so my husband took it to get it serviced this last time and they said they would not cover to replace the battery even though it was a direct result of the oil leaking all over the alternator and ruining the alternator and the battery. We had to pay $160 for that even though this should've all been taken care of. I am completely dissatisfied with the treatment and service we have received from Hyundai and Taylor Hyundai dealership. After all of these additional costs, a missed day of work for my husband and I we are now in the whole for about $1300 that should've all been covered under warranty.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for taking the survey. I hear and understand your concerns. Please let me have some time to look into this.

Ada, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Fast and friendly staff!!!

Robin C.

DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 06/22/2018

2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2018 Category: Service
service
While our auto was seen for service in a timely manner, it seemed like the time it took to install a battery was longer than we expected.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 06/22/2018

LD
Linda D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Good service, but long time
I still believe in Taylor Hyundai and will continue to come for service, because the work is done well. This is the first time that the estimate of how long it would take was far short of the time it did take. Would prefer to know in advance what I'm in for.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 06/20/2018

Amanda S.
Mc Comb, OH
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Family relationship
They know us like family. I like that comfortableness, that I dont need to introduce myself everytime i go in there. If I'm doing business with a company over a long period (10 yr warranty) I would expect that. They try to explain the issues and what they did during service and read out loud the paperwork from the techs to us so we understand what they did and what to expect and what to do in the future. They couldnt really pinpoint the issue but we have a plan set if the issue persists. That's a plus for me. Also, liked the loaner car they gave me this time ;-) I may have to consider getting one of those in the future. Great sales tactic!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 06/19/2018