Overall Rating 4.11111/5Overall Rating 4.11111/5Overall Rating 4.11111/5Overall Rating 4.11111/5rating 4.11111
Overall Rating 1.55556/5rating 1.55556rating 1.55556rating 1.55556rating 1.55556

Doug&Karen M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent work!
Another great job by the Service Department!

HK
Herb K.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Bob in customer service
Bob is always interested in your needs and dedicated to making sure they are taken care of. We really love our Hyundai and appreciate the great care they give it at Taylor Hyundai.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the great response. It is our goal to have 100%customer satisfaction. Should anything arise that I can do to help make your experience even better, please let me know.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018 Category: Service
In and Out
They usually get you in and out in a time manner!

June H.
Forest, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
In and Out
Everything was done right on time and I left happy with a clean car.

LD
Linda D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
got the job done on time
needed to replace a headlamp on my Elantra, decided to do both at the same time, Taylor made it quick and painless!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/18/2018

Steven S.
Carey, OH
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Repairs
Very friendly staff and knowledgeable told them the problem they found it and repaired it in a short time
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/16/2018

RJ
Ronald J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
pleasant and easy.
As always the service was done competently. Service manager was courteous and helpful. I was totally satisfied.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/16/2018

TD
Thomas D.
Woodville, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Taylor Service
I appreciated the personal attention when bringing the car in for the first oil change. The service was quick and at the scheduled time.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/14/2018

Michael B.
Bettsville, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
dead battery
friendly take care of the problem and explained everything very well at and beyond end of work day
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/14/2018

Julie M.
Tiffin, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Routine
As always, personable people. Clean bright dealership, good service, great product-thank you Hyundai!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/10/2018

GA
Gregory A.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Kyle went out of his way to help us get a car in out price range.

John F.
Tiffin, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai/ dai of Findlay was great.
Findlay Hyundai was great but I will never recommend Hyundai to anyone until they reimburse us for our gas mileage we got coming to us.

Jeffrey W.
Risingsun, OH
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Not happy
Don't let them alone with your car.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/06/2018

I'm sorry things didn't go as they should have. I am currently out of the office. I will reach out to you when I return. Thank you for your feedback.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Upset
I am not happy with my service
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/05/2018

I'm sorry your experience was less than exceptional. I am currently out of the office. When I return, I will reach out to you for some resolution.
Thank you for your honest feedback.

09/04/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service
For the most part my service was ok. Not a lot of communication. The person at the desk didn't seem to know what exactly they were doing to my car.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Marsha R.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2018 Category: Service
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 08/29/2018

Bluffton, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Awesome that they got me in on my only day off!!
I have a busy schedule, and it was awesome that I was able to schedule my oil change for the next day I had off... thank you for making that easy for me!! Maybe it was by chance... but always excellent service regardless!!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 08/24/2018

LD
Linda D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/21/2018 Category: Service
dependable service, reasonable prices
Taylor Hyundai helps me stay on top of both of my Hyundai vehicles, always letting me know in advance if they spot any problem. They give timely service, with a professional approach. They even help a non-automotive person like me to understand what is going on with my vehicle. I have been coming to Taylor for years and am a customer for life!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 08/22/2018