Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5rating 4.1
Overall Rating 1.7/5rating 1.7rating 1.7rating 1.7rating 1.7

Carol S.
Bascom, OH
11/12/2018 Category: Service
People are friendly
Good experience
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the great response. It is our goal to have 100%customer satisfaction. Should anything arise that I can do to help make your experience even better, please let me know.

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Didn't have to wait long.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 11/12/2018

Joan H.
Mount Blanchard, OH
11/08/2018 Category: Service
answer mbelow
good service excellent service manager Bob

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
They got the job done. Helped me out of a pinch thanks Bob.

JV
Jean V.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
I was given a car to go shopping, my car was washed & all work was done in a timely manner.

CK
Carol K.
Shelby, OH
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Employees are friendly
Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. Explained everything well, and got me on my way in a timely manner.

LD
Linda D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Always there when I need them
It's comforting to know that Taylor Hyundai is always there when I need repairs or service on my vehicle. Even if I call them and give them little notice, or to stop by with a minor issue, they handle it. Thank you to all the staff at Taylor Hyundai for your continued service. No complaints here.

NC
Nancy C.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
As always friendly terrific service!!!!

Jacqueline S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Jackie
Because every time time I take my car in for service they always let me know what’s wrong, and show me the promble before it’s fixed so I have a option of doing it my self or letting them do it

North Baltimore, OH
10/29/2018 Category: Service
service
Always have treated me well and service has been done in a timely manner.

Barbra S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Genesis Service
Bob at the Service Desk at the Findlay location goes the extra mile to ensure everything is taken care of.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 10/21/2018

RP
Rena P.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Taylor Hyundai
Very good service. I love my Tuscon!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 10/12/2018

Nancy A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, great service
Everyone was friendly and the service was quick.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 10/01/2018

WM
Weaver M.
Van Buren, OH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/29/2018 Category: Service
No help for the customer
This dealer does not take care of its customers. My car was in the shop for a week because they ordered the wrong part and they said they didn't have any loaners. Seems impossible for such a large dealership.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/30/2018

Thank you for your response. I will be looking into this more on Monday and will be giving you a call shortly.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Sept 2018
The general comfortable atmosphere

Ryan H.
Fremont, OH
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, easy
Twice I have been to the Findlay location, first to buy a car, and second for a warranty issue. The experience both times was far more than I had hoped for after receiving horrible service at other area dealerships. Awesome job.

LL

Doug&Karen M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent work!
Another great job by the Service Department!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/24/2018