Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5rating 4.09091
Overall Rating 1.63636/5rating 1.63636rating 1.63636rating 1.63636rating 1.63636
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Kansas, OH
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Problem Diagnosed Quickly
The problem with pur car was diagnosed and repaired quickly.

Chris C.
Upper Sandusky, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Takes to long
When you have an appointment for an oil change it shouldn’t take almost 2 hrs that is unacceptable
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 02/18/2019

I am sorry that your recent visit was less than perfect. Please give us an oppertunity to make things right.  I will be looking into this today and resolving the issue.

Service manager

Jacob B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Always quick and easy. Service manager is awesome.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the great response. It is our goal to have 100%customer satisfaction. Should anything arise that I can do to help make your experience even better, please let me know.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Happy
Very happy with service.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 02/11/2019

Kayla M.
Bloomville, OH
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Always so friendly and willing to help
Everyone is always so friendly and helpful
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 02/11/2019

Amy S.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Taylor hyundai provides excellent service . they go above and beyond to meet the needs of their customers

2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Great
Everything was great

Marlene S.
North Baltimore, OH
01/21/2019 Category: Service
All the smiling faces
Bob is so helpful there and he's very kind and everybody is very friendly

01/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast service, good help.
Taylor consistently meets or exceeds my goal for car maintenance.

RJ
Ronald J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Caring service
Again I left the Taylor Dealership, after having my SantaFe serviced, well satisfied. I was treated in a competent and caring manner. All performed procedures were carefully explained. I left, after completion, feeling satisfied that my car had been expertly attended to.

Marilynn D.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great

Duwayne C.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
01/12/2019 Category: Service
DuWayne Chambers
They seem to be genuinely interested in pleasing you with a sincere interest and caring for your vehicle, with a courteous
and pleasant attitude.

KL
Kathy L.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
recall
nice as always. Thanks for all you do

01/07/2019 Category: Service
Work done right
Very good
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 01/07/2019

Robert B.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/28/2018 Category: Service
To long to check out after service completed
Good service except for check out after service was completed-half an hour wait.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 01/07/2019

James R.
Dunkirk, OH
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Hard to get a hold if a service person to schedule
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 12/28/2018

I am sorry things were less than perfect. I will look into this today and get things in place to make things better.

Maria M.
Fostoria, OH
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous
I have been taking my car here for the last 4 years and as of this date have not been disappointed.
Staff is friendly and courteous. If there are any issues they explain why and what is needed

TR

Debra A.
Mc Comb, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/20/2018 Category: Service
The sales staff did a great job, the service staff was helpful and friendly. The service itself needs to be done in a more timely manner, took longer than expected.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 12/26/2018

I am sorry that things were less thatn perfect. I will look into this and Fix the problem