Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5rating 4.09091
Overall Rating 1.63636/5rating 1.63636rating 1.63636rating 1.63636rating 1.63636

Marilynn D.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great

Duwayne C.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
01/12/2019 Category: Service
DuWayne Chambers
They seem to be genuinely interested in pleasing you with a sincere interest and caring for your vehicle, with a courteous
and pleasant attitude.

KL
Kathy L.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
recall
nice as always. Thanks for all you do

01/07/2019 Category: Service
Work done right
Very good
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the great response. It is our goal to have 100%customer satisfaction. Should anything arise that I can do to help make your experience even better, please let me know.

Robert B.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/28/2018 Category: Service
To long to check out after service completed
Good service except for check out after service was completed-half an hour wait.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 01/07/2019

James R.
Dunkirk, OH
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Hard to get a hold if a service person to schedule
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 12/28/2018

I am sorry things were less than perfect. I will look into this today and get things in place to make things better.

Maria M.
Fostoria, OH
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous
I have been taking my car here for the last 4 years and as of this date have not been disappointed.
Staff is friendly and courteous. If there are any issues they explain why and what is needed

TR

Debra A.
Mc Comb, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/20/2018 Category: Service
The sales staff did a great job, the service staff was helpful and friendly. The service itself needs to be done in a more timely manner, took longer than expected.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 12/26/2018

I am sorry that things were less thatn perfect. I will look into this and Fix the problem

BJ
Betty J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Oil change and car looked great. Nice to know that they care about how my car runs as much as I do ! And looks!

PH
Perry H.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Service guys were great, as always
Bob and his service crew did a great as t job, and explained and showed why they replaced the parts they did.

Chauntel B.
Arcadia, OH
2013 Hyundai Accent
Great place
Fast sevice and friendly employees.

CL
Chuck L.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Not my dealer, but...
I called a made appointment and when I arrived at 8 am on the day, I was greeted by two nice gentlemen and was taken care of immediately. Other than taking too long I definitely recommend these folks at Taylor!

Bruce H.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Very good service with a small blemish
For the most part a really good visit. The only problem is a small paint chip that I believe was caused by the complimentary wash. I have a small tube of paint that I received on a prior visit to repair it.

12/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly employees
Employees always pleasant. Thanks Bob.

NA
Nancy A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, quick service. Even had free cookies!
Always very friendly and accommodating. Didn’t have to wait long. Free coffee and cookies!

YW
Yvette W.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Not far from where I live
People I had contact with were very nice, polite and helpful.

Julie M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/11/2018 Category: Service
The people and the product
The physical place is always clean, well lit. The people you employ are always polite, knowledgeable, and very friendly.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 12/12/2018

Karthikeyyan S.
Ohio
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Takes longer than actual wait time!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 12/12/2018

I'm sorry things were less than satisfactory. I will be looking into this on thursday and will be giving you a call.