Taylor Hyundai of Findlay

Clarann W.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Quality Service and Friendliness
Since purchasing my Hyundai Sonata 11 years ago, I have driven to the dealer for service. I trust that the work will be done efficiently and will be informed if other work is necessary which I
agree to have done. I keep my paperwork on file and know that their computer also has a record of service dates and services performed. The waiting area is clean, pleasant, and I always get coffee while reading or watching TV. The staff makes a point to welcome me and treat me as well as customers with more impressive cars and higher income status. They show me they
appreciate my business and will be there if I need to replace my vehicle in the future.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Service Appt. scheduled for 10:00 AM Friday Oct 9, 2020. I was advised there was 2 cars ahead of mine to be serviced.
Rescheduled appt. to 4:00 PM Mon. Oct. 12 due to delay in my appt. This appt. was kept without delay. Thank you!

10/15/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept. can use improvements in scheduling service.
Be more accurate when scheduling. What I experienced was not acceptable.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 10/16/2020

I am sorry your experience was less than perfect. We strive and I strive for 100% customer satisfaction. I am looking into what happened and will contact you shortly.

Thank you.

KL
Kathy L.
09/17/2020 Category: Service
recall on car
Car was serviced and oil was changed like I wanted. Washed and looking good. Thank You

2020 Hyundai Tucson

Ronald J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Superior service
Taylor Hyundai’s service department is made up of highly skilled and competent individuals. I’am always well satisfied after having my Santa Fe attended to.

North Baltimore, OH
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Fast friendly honest
I will. certainly go back k
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you for the great response. It is our goal to have 100%customer satisfaction. Should anything arise that I can do to help make your experience even better, please let me know.

Joan H.
Mount Blanchard, OH
07/31/2020 Category: Service
good service and work people are excelleny
serevice and work the people

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Employees are very professional
Service was great ! Had engine code 1326 that they took care of. Come to find out that the sensor needed an update. It would have been nice to have notified of this from Hyundia. Sensor went off while on our trip out of state during a heavy downpour.

CT
Charles T.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Already answered that earlier
Already answered

2017 Hyundai Accent
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Always a pleasure! And congrats on your new location!!
the best!!

PF
Paul F.
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Great service again

07/11/2020 Category: Service
Service is good but the surrounding area leaves a little left to be desired.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2020 Category: Service
oil change
no issues with oil change - they also changed the filters which were quite dirdty

Fostoria, OH
2009 Hyundai Genesis
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Great Car Buying Experience
Our salesman Brian was wonderful. He was very knowledgeable and very helpful! We will definitely be back to puchase another vehicle from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay!