Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5rating 4.09091
Overall Rating 1.63636/5rating 1.63636rating 1.63636rating 1.63636rating 1.63636

2007 Hyundai Accent
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I got in and out quickly.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for the great response. It is our goal to have 100%customer satisfaction. Should anything arise that I can do to help make your experience even better, please let me know.

Julie M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Routine
As always friendly competent service. Bright clean showroom.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 03/19/2019

DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 03/16/2019

AD
Andrew D.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
This dealership has always taken great care of me and this visit was no different. They took great care of me and my car. They went above and beyond to take care of my needs.

2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The people!
Everyone is friendly and helpful!

RA
Richard A.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful
Very friendly and helpful

Cygnet, OH
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Bob & Doug at Taylor Hyundai of Findlay plus the service dept always get my car in quickly and fix any problems efficiently. They always go out of their way to see that things are done in a professional manner. Great JoB !

Julie B.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/08/2019 Category: Service
always professional!
A clean and professional shop. Service manager looking out for your best interest!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 03/12/2019

IH
Irene H.
Dunkirk, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and excellent car service

Bruce H.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Got me in promptly for engine software update and it was done in a timely manner.
The local Hyundai dealership has done a good job of taking care of all warranty service bulletins. And I love the fact that they clean the car inside and out whenever I bring the car in for service. The only niggling problem is the exterior wash process tends to leave some minor black streak type marks on the car.

AN
Amber N.
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Great People
The people there are always helpful and really focus on your needs not just wants or making money. They are there for you and that is a wonderful feeling.

NC
Nancy C.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/28/2019 Category: Service
As always excellent friendly service.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 02/28/2019

LD
Linda D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Dependability and quality
No matter what the service is, Taylor delivers on time, every time for me. Thank you for your hard work!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Service 2/16/19
Provided the service as quoted. Was some delay but kept me well informed of the situation.

WP

Mount Cory, OH
2018 Hyundai Accent
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change/tire rotation
I think they did a good job
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 02/22/2019

BF
Brent F.
Bluffton, OH
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Battery Replacement
Service staff was very friendly and professional !!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 02/20/2019

Kansas, OH
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Problem Diagnosed Quickly
The problem with pur car was diagnosed and repaired quickly.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 02/20/2019

Chris C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Takes to long
When you have an appointment for an oil change it shouldn’t take almost 2 hrs that is unacceptable
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 02/18/2019

I am sorry that your recent visit was less than perfect. Please give us an oppertunity to make things right.  I will be looking into this today and resolving the issue.

Service manager

Jacob B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Always quick and easy. Service manager is awesome.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 02/13/2019