Taylor Hyundai of Findlay

4.6

2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Poor Service
The check engine light comes on all the time and each time they tell me I’m not driving my car like a 17 year old and should possibly consider getting something different. I get on the car all the time. I get a rude lecture each time.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 02/18/2021

I am sorry this was less then a perfect visit. I will be looking into this and will call you with any updates.
Thank you.

Benjamin W.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly personnel
This is the third car I buy from this dealership. I already recommended this dealership to one of my friends. Love the cars, better than Toyota and Camry
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 12/30/2020

Clarann W.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Quality Service and Friendliness
Know I can expect good service. Nice lounge to wait, coffee, and snacks. Mechanics are experienced, well trained, and perform the task in a reasonable time. Also clean restroom and pleasant staff, even those just passing by.

12/17/2020 Category: Service
Friendly employees
No comment
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 12/19/2020

I am sorry things were less than exceptional. I will look into this and get back with you.

12/31/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership, great people!
Great dealership, great people!

12/07/2020 Category: Service
Great dealer, great people
Great dealer, great people!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 12/30/2020

Margaret C.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Taylor- Hyundai Findlay, OH
Courteous and helpful

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Friendliness of Service Staff Poor
Took forever to be acknowledged when I arrived at the service department for a recall and oil change. No one told me what was going on, how long it would take. Didn't speak to me at all! Not sure if this was because I'm a woman....I can't imagine a man would be treated that way! When the car was finished I stood at the cashier desk for about 10 minutes waiting on someone to check me out. No one seemed organized. In addition, in the pandemic world we live in today, very few of the employees consistently wore their masks. No wonder the number of cases continues to climb!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 11/17/2020

I am sorry your experience was less than perfect. I am looking into this and will get back with you

2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Fast and clean!
I've always had my oil changed at Taylor hyundai of Findlay and they're always fast and leave the car very clean!

Clarann W.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Quality Service and Friendliness
Since purchasing my Hyundai Sonata 11 years ago, I have driven to the dealer for service. I trust that the work will be done efficiently and will be informed if other work is necessary which I
agree to have done. I keep my paperwork on file and know that their computer also has a record of service dates and services performed. The waiting area is clean, pleasant, and I always get coffee while reading or watching TV. The staff makes a point to welcome me and treat me as well as customers with more impressive cars and higher income status. They show me they
appreciate my business and will be there if I need to replace my vehicle in the future.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Service Appt. scheduled for 10:00 AM Friday Oct 9, 2020. I was advised there was 2 cars ahead of mine to be serviced.
Rescheduled appt. to 4:00 PM Mon. Oct. 12 due to delay in my appt. This appt. was kept without delay. Thank you!

10/15/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept. can use improvements in scheduling service.
Be more accurate when scheduling. What I experienced was not acceptable.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 10/16/2020

I am sorry your experience was less than perfect. We strive and I strive for 100% customer satisfaction. I am looking into what happened and will contact you shortly.

Thank you.

KL
Kathy L.
09/17/2020 Category: Service
recall on car
Car was serviced and oil was changed like I wanted. Washed and looking good. Thank You

2020 Hyundai Tucson

Ronald J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Superior service
Taylor Hyundai’s service department is made up of highly skilled and competent individuals. I’am always well satisfied after having my Santa Fe attended to.