Taylor Hyundai of Findlay

Rhett G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Great service. Very quick and very upfront with information. Had a warranty issue they checked into immediately and got right back to us with the answers. Great job and will be going back!

CE
Clinton E.
Risingsun, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Service is great. Sales not so much.
Fast friendly service. Sales took almost 4 hours. Didn't know the price of the car or even which one of the two I test drove I was getting financed till a lady came out with a temp tag for the car. Price was too much with 72 months worth of payments. I ended up buying the cheaper car because it had just over 15,000 miles on it for a 2016. Sad to say the engine knocks when started cold. I hope they honor the manufacture warranty when it decides to give out. Probably won't but from here again.

Martheia L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Personality & Very Friendly
I like the fact that it wasn’t just about selling a car, but made me comfortable!!!! Every time I had to come back for something they remember me & my family!!! Always was a nice environment and excellent personality!!!!

EB
Edmund B.
Carey, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/04/2021 Category: Service
They do excellent service, nice people to communicate with.very satisfied

Cygnet, OH

Ronald J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Competent courteous service
It’s very gratifying to receive the excellent attention that I received when having my automobile serviced.

Fostoria, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Service was great!
Service was great!

2017 Hyundai Accent
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Good experience
It was a good experience overall.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 03/18/2021

I am sorry your experience yas less than 5 star. I am looking into what I can do to make the experience better.

Awanda M.
Fostoria, OH
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Always have had great service here

Judy L.
Bettsville, OH
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Recall fix
The only thing was waiting to long for someone to check me in. Other than that they got us a car to use and called us when car was done.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Poor Service
The check engine light comes on all the time and each time they tell me I’m not driving my car like a 17 year old and should possibly consider getting something different. I get on the car all the time. I get a rude lecture each time.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 02/18/2021

I am sorry this was less then a perfect visit. I will be looking into this and will call you with any updates.
Thank you.
Douglas Irvin

DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 03/24/2021

I reached out to you yesterday. Please keep in touch as to how your car is doing.

LI

Benjamin W.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly personnel
This is the third car I buy from this dealership. I already recommended this dealership to one of my friends. Love the cars, better than Toyota and Camry
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 12/30/2020

Clarann W.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Quality Service and Friendliness
Know I can expect good service. Nice lounge to wait, coffee, and snacks. Mechanics are experienced, well trained, and perform the task in a reasonable time. Also clean restroom and pleasant staff, even those just passing by.

12/17/2020 Category: Service
Friendly employees
No comment
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 12/19/2020

I am sorry things were less than exceptional. I will look into this and get back with you.
Douglas Irvin