Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5rating 4.09091
Overall Rating 1.63636/5rating 1.63636rating 1.63636rating 1.63636rating 1.63636

CK
Carol K.
Shelby, OH
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly employees
Everyone is friendly and eager to help/serve in any way. Knowledgeable and ready to answer any questions or concerns. Very clean dealership, right down to the restroom. Appreciate that.

Julie B.
Upper Sandusky, OH
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Great and speedy service!
This is a great dealership. Pleasant folks, friendly atmosphere, great service. We get our Hyundai serviced here every time!

North Baltimore, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
P0234
Taylor Hyundai has friendly staff, and I believe they truly want what is best for their customer. My issue is with Hyundai's prescriptive service methodology. There is absolutely no reason a 2 month old, 5k mile Elantra Sport should experience a P0234 Turbocharger Overboost condition. It resulted in limp mode - a completely unexpected loss of power that could have resulted in an accident. Hyundai's script? Clear the check engine light, and if the problem isn't actively occurring, return vehicle to owner.

So until next time...
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 06/14/2019

I am sorry your experience was less than perfect. I am looking into this.

David B.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Almost did the work...
I went in for an oil change and tire rotation. I got an oil change and bumper scratches. And no tire rotation.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 06/14/2019

I am sorry your experience was less than perfect. I am looking into this and will make changes today.

GW
George W.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Greatest Service Department in the Country
Excellent Service with an excellent Service Manager.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Anonymous
It's a clean and friendly environment. The work was done quickly .

Clarann W.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Treated like a VIP every time I come for service.
Trust the service crew, very friendly staff, nice waiting area, like that data is on computer, car is washed, and product (my Hyundai Sonata) is dependable.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the great response. It is our goal to have 100%customer satisfaction. Should anything arise that I can do to help make your experience even better, please let me know.

Stephen W.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
We have always used Hyundai of Findlay for our Sonata.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 06/04/2019

BJ
Betty J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
They go out of their way to try to make you happy and get things done quickly!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 05/28/2019

05/20/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled 2 hours took 6 hours
Told me service would take 2 hours and service took 6 hours. No one answers the phone here. Always voice mail. No one called back when leaving a voicemail. I was late to work they were late. I asked to order a spare key and remote. This was not ordered.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 05/21/2019

I am sorry things were less than satisfactory. I will be looking into this today and getting back with you.

Cygnet, OH
05/20/2019 Category: Service
I waited 1 1/2 hours for an oil change. It usually don’t take that long.
Other then that the service was and always is very good!!

BD
Barbara D.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Helpful & professional service department
I appreciate the helpful & professional service department. Mr. Deal is very helpful!

RJ
Ronald J.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Competent Service
I feel that I received competent service to my automobile. The service department employees were knowledgeable and courteous.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 05/17/2019

Tony S.
Toledo, OH
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Did an outstanding job
I'll take that drive from Toledo to Findlay to get my car fixed
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 05/17/2019

New Riegel, OH
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Brake Service
Overall nice place, nice salesmen. Not thrilled with repair service.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 05/16/2019

I am sorry your visit was less than satisfactory. I will be looking into this today and I will get back with you. Please keep in mind that services job is to let you know what we see on your vehicle, and update you with any needs you may have.

2014 Hyundai Tucson

Linda D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Service for Periodic Maintenance
Took my Elantra in for routine maintenance (oil change, tire rotation), it took just over an hour. It is nice to know this is taken care of at a reasonable cost. I brought my other Hyundai in last week for the same, and for some reason they could not get my car in the same day. For my inconvenience, they performed the same maintenance the next day at no cost. Thank you Hyundai for standing behind your service!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 05/13/2019

05/07/2019 Category: Service
Treated like a Queen/King
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Was checked in and out in a timely manner. Service on my vehicle was performed promptly
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 05/07/2019

04/30/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, caring, dependable
The environment and staff are friendly and accessible. They are well organized and handle my car needs professionally.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 04/30/2019

BD
Barbara D.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Ladies Day Specia
I appreciate the full car inspection with an oil change! I love how pretty any cat is after the Free car wash with an oil change!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 04/30/2019