Taylor Hyundai of Findlay

Overall Rating 4.13333/5Overall Rating 4.13333/5Overall Rating 4.13333/5Overall Rating 4.13333/5rating 4.13333
Overall Rating 1.73333/5rating 1.73333rating 1.73333rating 1.73333rating 1.73333

2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2019 Category: Service
always a nice place to come for service!!
PHIL P., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 11/13/2019

Thank You very much for the review score!!!

Phil Price
419-424-4078 x1413

Awanda M.
Fostoria, OH
11/02/2019 Category: Service
good
good. Please don't send any more surveys
PHIL P., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for responding to the Hyundai Service Survey! We welcome your feed back.
 I you have any needs, please contact me

Sincerely,

Phil Price
419-424-4078 x1413

Michael B.
Bettsville, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Douglas Irvin
I had a meeting with Doug on 10/24/19 and he addressed all of my problems and took care of them he is a asset to your dealerships thank you Doug
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 10/27/2019

Thank you for the great response. It is our goal to have 100%customer satisfaction. Should anything arise that I can do to help make your experience even better, please let me know.

Maria P.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Versatile owner
The guys are always friendly in service department.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 10/22/2019

Douglas W.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service!, As usual. the
On time, courteous, always done right the first time.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 10/21/2019

Amrish M.
Dublin, OH
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Customer Service + Quick Service
Service was fast, staff was friendly.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 10/16/2019

CO
Carol O.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
service
I was in and out in under the time stated it would take to do the oil change, tire rotation and fluid check. Gotta love that!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 10/08/2019

Andrew D.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Like the title says, always great service. I got signed up for Hyundaicare and saved me some money. Always great custo.er service and friendly faces!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/30/2019

Barbra S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Great and Courteous Service
Bob in the service department does a great job of taking care of the customer. Bob goes the extra mile to ensure the customer is pleased with the service.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/27/2019

RJ
Ronald J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Competent and courteous.
I had my 60,000 mile check up on my Santa Fe. I was happy with the competent and courteous service. The service manager, Bob, was eager to accommodate. He explained the service fully. I very much appreciated that.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/26/2019

excellent!!
thank you!!

Charles W.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
They are prompt and do a good job
They are courteous, do a good job and are prompt with the appointment time. It is a pleasure to do business with Hyundai.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/18/2019

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Very professional
A very professional place to go and get work done on your vehicle. Very friendly, nice atmosphere and most of all very quick on performing the service
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/18/2019

Leipsic, OH
09/14/2019 Category: Service
The service individual that waited on me was an excellent communicator.
Logan( I think his name was) was great. He let me know every step of the way what was going on.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/16/2019

BJ
Betty J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/06/2019 Category: Service
They care about your car and help keep you on top of keeping it in good condition!
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/12/2019

DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/12/2019

EB
Eric B.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Great service, poor results!
Great service, poor results! The people at the customer service desk are very friendly and very knowledgeable and they help me with what I needed at a decent price. But their maintenance service is very poor! If you do need to get work done there, Verify that the services have actually been completed.
DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 08/31/2019

I am sorry things didn't go as they should have. I will be looking into this on Tuesday, September 3, 2019.

DOUGLAS I. from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 09/03/2019

Could you please call me. There is an issue with the number we have on file.