Taylor Hyundai of Findlay

Carey, OH
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
I received such personal service.

jerry w.
06/29/2020
I have been taking my Sante fe to Taylor in findlay for past 8 plus years. Only hundai parts except receiver plug.excellant service especially Bob Deal, the service writer. Has gone above and beyond. they could have ripped me off on a couple occasions but did not. Had blinker problem. Turned out just a bulb. Got it fixed plus car washed. So far found they have been very honest. Receiver plug for trailer hitch. But Bob deal is the real deal .

LD
Linda D.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Oil change took longer than it should
Brought in my wife's car for an oil change, tire rotation, etc. Everything went fine except that it took them more than 45 minutes to get to me after I got there. I still got out in just over an hour, but it could have been less. No complaints whatsoever about the quality of the work, though.

2020 Hyundai Kona
Fast Friendly Fabulous Service
When having my car serviced on June 20, 2020 at the Findlay location I was impressed how fast they took car of the oil change. The service department coordinator, Phil was so friendly and made me feel like I was welcomed and he was very professional yet he was willing to talk about current issues since there was no one else that came in. After my car was finished, he took several minutes to try and wipe out a scratch that I accidentally put on the Kona. It looked like he had taken car of it, but the one could not be buffed out with the cream he was using. He done his best and that's what made an impact on me. Very impressed with the Findlay location. Usually visit Perrysburg, but I live in Findlay now. I know I will schedule anything else I need done in the future at the Findlay location.

Sandra B.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Quality work.

RD
Rachel D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Took my Hyundai in for an oil change. Service department was great. Appointment was on time, friendly and quick .

LL
Luke L.
Marion, OH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Great
Great customer service and pretty good timing I’d rather drive a hour then to deal with the local dealership

2016 Hyundai Accent
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
The associates are dependable and friendly, the service is consistently satisfactory and the pricing is fair and reasonable.

Amy S.
06/02/2020 Category: Service
taylor always provides excellent service and they make you feel so welcome!

LP
Lisa P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Findlay Hyundai
I would highly recommend the Findlay Hyundai dealership. Great group of people that want to do their best for you. As long as they continue to be about the customer- I will be a repeat customer!

Awanda M.

Richard R.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Covid19
Everything about servicing and taking care of my Hundai was top-notch. I was not happy to see "no face-masks" being worn by employees especially those who had contact with customers.
I realize the facemask doesn't prevent the spread but slows by 80%. Also, person wearing mask is doing so to prevent spreading to someone else. Since no Taylor Hyundai employee was wearing a facemask, I felt that Taylor Hyundai could care less about protecting its' customers. Next car purchase could be influenced by this perception. Does Taylor really care?

BW
Benjamin W.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Taylor Hyundai service
Excelent service

05/11/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Taylor Hyundai of Findlay provided great service for a reasonable price.

Fostoria, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2020 Category: Service
great service
Great service no problems and everyone was very nice
Phil P., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai of Findlay responded on 05/05/2020

Thank you for your nice comments!!

Phil Price