JANE & DON P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/04/2021
Really a good place to take your car or truck. Does great work.
If you go here you'll be pleased.

MATTHEW P.
Jeep Liberty
05/04/2021
Work was completed quickly, ahead of schedule, and professionally.
I have a 2006 Jeep Liberty that broke a lower ball joint on the driver's side. I called TDS to ask for a quote and time frame for completing the work. The quote was spot on and they completed the necessary repairs 2 days ahead of anticipated schedule.
Couldn't ask for any better service!

HN
Harriett N.
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Harriett said she trusts the business.

CLINTON M.
04/17/2021
There Services and Communication about what’s going on with your car
They always take care of my’s and wife car there service is A1 to me don’t see myself going to anyone but TDS

BOBBIE & ED B.
Buick Encore
04/13/2021
Always good service amd fast
We keep coming back because of the fast and dependable service.our whole family uses TDS.

DK
Dana K.
Ford Edge
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Dana said every time she goes there, she gets excellent service.

RICK C.
Kia Sorento
04/06/2021
Outstanding service and workmanship
As always TDS provides excellent service, always has my vehicle ready when they say it will be, and the quality of work as been outstanding for years, and continues to be.

BF
BEVERLY F.
Newborn, GA
Cadillac STS
04/04/2021
T D S
Always get good service friendly and accommodating been going there for years never had a problem with service.

DA
Darryl A.
Georgia
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Darryl said he likes that they do good work.

LK
LORI K.
Kia Soul
04/01/2021
Fast service
I always have great interactions and service from these guys. Prompt and courteous! Fair prices ...I could go on and on. Highly recommend!!

LE
Landon E.
Georgia
Suzuki Grand Vitara
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Landon said the owner and his wife are both very polite, precise and responsive. They understand and do not hold it against him if he misses or has to reschedule an appointment.

BR
BETTYE R.
03/31/2021
Supportive
Great customer service and attentive to the needs of my SUV. The owners are community minded and supportive of organizations making a difference in our schools and other projects.

MARY & BRIAN S.
BOSTWICK, GA
03/24/2021
The staff is friendly and I can always count on them
I've been taking my vehicle there for years and I will continue to do so.

DEBORAH M.
03/21/2021
Dedication
TDS Auto Repair Service is an amazing auto repair shop. I have trusted my vehicle with this group of top notch dedicated mechanics for several years and the service they provide is always outstanding. I never worry about any unseen or hidden expenses involving service on my car. The mechanics takes time to assess what's going on with your vehicle and then sits down with to discuss the issues as well as how much it will cost for repairs. I love them and TDS is always a winner in my book. They are the cream of the crop.

SUSAN & TOM B.
Live Oak, FL
Cadillac DeVille
03/20/2021
Glad they are in business!
Competent service and pleasant attitudes are the hallmarks of TDS Auto Service. They keep track of their jobs and stand behind their work. Glad they are in business!