Team One Auto Group - Harrisburg

Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Michelle B.
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Michelle said it was a pretty good experience and a smooth transaction.

AE
Amanda E.
Hummelstown, PA
03/26/2020
Hands down the BEST!
I’ve been taking my cars to Team One in Harrisburg for over 15 years now. They are absolutely wonderful, knowledgeable and professional. Seriously, the best auto group in town. Go there. You won’t be disappointed...especially with Amber at the helm.

Joseph B.
Carlisle, PA
03/23/2020
The service is impeccable. I do not take my vehicles to any other mechanic!

Suzanne S.
03/18/2020
Makes us happy
Always a good experience when we use them for work on our cars. The staff in Harrisburg is awesome! Thank you for always going the extra mile to find the least expensive way to fix whatever needs fixing.

DT
Debra T.
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Debra said it is an enjoyable place, the people are always courteous and what she needs done gets done.

Shaunice H.
Kia Optima
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Shaunice said they have great customer service and treated her real good while she was waiting.. They check with her, give her prices and get her approval before doing any work. They are really good at what they do.

WK
Wendy K.
03/10/2020
Services
They were very well caring for my car. They took the time to make sure my car is all good and ready to drive in a safely and good timely manner.

FC
Frank C.
Ford Windstar Wagon
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Frank said he has been coming to this business for quite a while, and that he liked the place100 percent.

Melissa M.
02/24/2020
Best service in town
Every time I come to Team One I have the absolute best service. Amber is fantastic to work with and always tries to find ways to save me money while keeping me safe. All of the service techs that I’ve ever spoken with are also great and I’m so lucky you guys are close by!

Lebanon, PA
Kia Sportage
02/22/2020
Knowledgeable & courteous
I was informed with the detail of what my car would need before next inspection . It was inspected in a fast timely manner and the employees there are extremely knowledgeable! This is very friendly business.

DO
Don O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/22/2020
Simply the best!!!!!!
Amber and the crew have the best customer service! They are very honest and treat you like family. They have the best price in town and I have trusted ALL of my vehicles with them, including my Diesel commercial truck! I highly recommend them to anyone!!!!!!

Michael R.
Nissan Rogue
02/19/2020
Great work for a great price
They have always done a great job with my cars for a very reasonable price

Jody L.
02/18/2020
another satisfied customer
if convenience , trustworthy service ,and even an explanation of how and why they fixed your vehicle is important to you, then Amber and the rest of the Team 1 technicians are the best place to take your car or truck for any repairs.

Jeffrey R.
Mechanicsburg, PA
02/18/2020
Another Quick Inspection
Was able to get my car in for inspection while I waited and done in less than an hoir.

Jeffrey R.
Mechanicsburg, PA
02/14/2020
PA Inspection
Quick, affordable service. A real pleasure doing business with them.