Overall Rating 4.0638296/5Overall Rating 4.0638296/5Overall Rating 4.0638296/5Overall Rating 4.0638296/5rating 4.0638296
Overall Rating 2.14894/5Overall Rating 2.14894/5rating 2.14894rating 2.14894rating 2.14894

2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is chill
Everyone is super helpful, good service.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to fill out our survey. We appreciate the positive review. Hope you have a great day.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Miscommunication???
I took in my son's Hyundai Elantra into the service dept. The car was actually purchased at that dealership last year. There was a leak that I requested they look into. By mid-morning they called to tell me that there were multiple issues, a stripped oil pan, a gasket that needed to be replaced, new tires, and brakes both front and rear. I had them complete only the items that were covered under the warranty. I understand the wear and tear with tires and brakes and opted to do that elsewhere but when I took the car to another mechanic I was notified that the oil pan was not stripped and not leaking it was merely a bolt that costs under $10 yet at the dealer I was told much different. It's unfortunate because we have purchased 3 Hyundai's and like the vehicles, I find it odd that the mechanic and the service rep had very different stories once we contacted the GM and Service Manager. They claim it was a "miscommunication" within their service sept, which inherently could have led me to to pay for a repair that was unwarranted and costly. I expect the half-truths that come with sales but not with service dept. Based on this experience I certainly will not be returning to this dealership.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Based on the information given and our conversation last week I wanted to again apologize for any confusion and inconvenience. After speaking to the advisor and the tech that worked on your vehicle it looks like it was a miscommunication from the tech to the advisor then of course to the customer. I hope that you can give us another chance to service your vehicle. I completely understand how you would feel after this type of experience and just so you know both my tech and service advisor feel absolutely horrible on how this experience went. Please feel free to contact me as you wish if I can help in any which way.

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Very good customer care
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the timeout of your day to fill out our survey. We appreciate the positive review. Hope you have a great day.

EM
Elise M.
Perris, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great job!
We have been having our Sonota services her since we purchased it, they do a great job! James is an awesome salesman

01/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
Thanks for getting me in and out quickly.

Daniel M.
Always a good experience

David L.
Winchester, CA
People are the difference
I’ve owned a lot of cars, both foreign and domestic. Never in my experience have I been treated so well and by knowledgeable person as I have with Temecula Hyundai. The foundation of any enterprise is good people. You can teach expertise but if the people don’t already have goodness in them you’ll never attain the level of customer service Temecula Hyundai possesses.

GZ
Gil Z.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Always A Good Experience
I always bring my Genesis here and have always been treated well. They always take me on time and finish my service in a timely manner.

GC
Gabriela C.
2019 Hyundai Accent
Always the Best
Temecula Hyundai is the only place I go to service my cars. Not only was the service friendly, it was fast as well! Steve is my boyfriend’s “go to” advisor; he provides amazing service, explains the prices, and sincerely cares about what service our cars need. Cannot express our gratitude and satisfaction enough!

Thank you Steve!!

Debra C.
great
vary impressed

Justin F.
JF review
Had no problem scheduling service. Carlos typically always takes care of me however he was off the day I came in. Carlos is always great and a pleasure working with him as always.
Steve took care of me this time and no issues. He was easy to work with and provided good service. Also, nice to know on some simple services such as the shock replacement there was no issue with those shocks being customer supplied and he worked with my on some pricing like Carlos always does. I have a fleet of trucks and mobile mechanics so as long as I receive fair pricing I'm good on this end.

BL
Benny L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Staff were great
I was greeted and served by friendly/helpful staff members.

Rita H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2019 Category: Service
90K Service and Oil Change
Overall I had a pleasant experience
The repair took longer than expected but not longer than they told me it would take.

Mary M.
Sun City, CA
2011 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Place was great
No one wants to spend money, but at least this place was clean, the folks were friendly and informative, there was no high pressure to get stuff done that didn't NEED to be done...etc.

Good experience.

James R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service. Very nice people

Dan B.
Magnificent Staff
Everyone is always very professional. Never a long wait and they hold true to their appointment times..
Always a pleasure. Thank you
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your business.

Susan B.
Not
Poor handling of what is covered under a warranty!

Mrs. Boyce,

I'm sorry that you feel that we tried to take advantage of you because you are a woman. That is not the case at all. We advised on repairing issues on your vehicle that were caused by rodents in which your son saw the evidence of debris and rodent droppings in your vehicle. We as a store took care of the repairs on your vehicle with no charges to you. Unfortunately your warranty would not cover a repair of this nature. I hope the vehicle is working as designed since the repairs that were made. Hope you have a great day.

TW
Torie W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Repairs
Have to return to repair rear door & check mirrors
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Please feel free to contact me If there is anything I can do to assist. Feel free to come in and see me when you have time and we will take care of the issues that occurred.

01/12/2019 Category: Service
My motor had to be replaced and Carlos and his staff were helpful and friendly during the process.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your business.

Lake Elsinore, CA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Gggg
Maybe
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I'm so sorry you are still experiencing idle issues with the vehicle. Please feel free to contact me and we can see about taking care of the idle concern.