Overall Rating 4.0454545/5Overall Rating 4.0454545/5Overall Rating 4.0454545/5Overall Rating 4.0454545/5rating 4.0454545
Overall Rating 2.15909/5Overall Rating 2.15909/5rating 2.15909rating 2.15909rating 2.15909

Michelle D.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
They got my back!
I went to the shop due to some engine alerts on my dashboard. I was squeezed in, and my issues were resolved in a timely manner, considering I showed up without an appointment. I even got my car washed, which was totally unexpected. Thank you!

LC
Lida C.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and professional
Explained all the service plus up coming service. Copy of all comments and service

Very pleased

RV
Rogelio V.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great employees
Steve E. from Temecula Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback we greatly apprciate it.

respectfully,
Temecula Hyundai service team

Jonathan H.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
2017 Hyundai Tucson Ltd AWD
Promises made, promises kept.
Steve E. from Temecula Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback we greatly apprciate it.

respectfully,
Temecula hyundai service team

Wildomar, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Poor service
Steve E. from Temecula Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

We left you a voicemail on 9/20/18 in the afternoon  and 2 voicemails  today on your cell phone  in attempt to get a hold of you so we could complete the install of the part please email me back or give me a call @ 951-699-6807  ask for Steve so we can come out and replace the latch.

Steve Enriquez

Steve E. from Temecula Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for allowing us to come and make the repair at your house.
See you on your next oil change.
Steve

Al S.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
5 Star service
Awesome fast and professional service.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the great review. Hope to see you again soon for any service needs.

LD
Luis D.
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
The service was quick and staff was professional. They offer a car wash and vacuum with oil change. Price is decent. Only complaint is the car wash. They didn’t even dry my windows and had watermarks on my windows. Just really annoyed me since I need clear windows to look out my window.

CR
Carolyn R.
Fallbrook, CA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Service for recall
Very friendly and helpful getting me to work and back
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business.

Winchester, CA
Friendly & neat
Sometimes wait is too long even with an appointment & a simple oil change
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

I'm so sorry about the wait time for the oil change service. We are currently trying to work with our lube department to perform services a little faster then usual. Thanks for coming in to have your vehicle serviced with us.

BT
Brian T.
Fallbrook, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I was addressed quickly on arrival and professional services personal. Received several emIl follow ups which worked well for me. It took slightly shorter them time quoted and since the car runs great!

Great dealer and service center

FJ
Fabiana J.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great dealership!
Awesome service. Friendly staff! Definitely will recommend to my friends and family😁
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the great review. Hope to see you again for any services you may need in the future.

Great Customer Service
I brought my vehicle in for a major engine repair that was covered under warranty. The team at Temecula Hyundai made the process as easy as possible. I was set up with a loaner vehicle and out the door within 20 minutes. To my surprise, Hyundai didn’t try to screw me and not cover the repairs. They just did the right thing and it was awesome. They were upfront about everything and communicated well during the repair process. My expectations were exceeded.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the great review. I am so very happy that we took care of all your service needs. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future.

AR
Anthony R.
Satisfied Ownership
We purchased and took delivery of a 2017 Hyundai Tucson for my wife in February 2017 and over the next 19 months of ownership my wife is completely satisfied with performance and value of vehicle. We're even considering purchasing the latest smaller Hyundai SUV being offered.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the great review. We are glad that you came in to service your vehicle. Please let us know what we can do on your next visit to earn a 5 star review.

OC
Oscar C.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Temecula Hyundai Outstanding ServiceDrpt
Great customer service interface from making the appointment to driving the car out of the lot!!!
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate you and your business.

Janet C.
Sun City, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
The service guys
I have serviced my car here many years and have always been treated well. I have mostly dealt with Carlos and have had exceptional service. My most recent visit was with Steve and I can’t say enough about how he went over and above for me -my car needed a major repair and the extended warranty wasn’t covering he reached out to corporate for me and got it covered with a rental car too. Thanks for a great and caring team!!
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

I am very glad to see that we have all taken good care of you and your vehicle. Thanks for being a loyal customer.

Robert C.
Warner Springs, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer first
Impressed by how clean the place was and how friendly everyone was. Only negative was the confusion when I first pulled in, no real direction as to where to go or park. Also had a little trouble finding the correct door to the service area.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the great review. We are very grateful to have you as a customer.

GE
Gary E.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/17/2018 Category: Service
firiendly and thorough customer service
They were very thorough, honest and took care of all the little details not only when I bought the car but at the first service, they accomplished what is the number one rule of customer service: "they exceeded the customers expectations"
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the response back on the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer. Hope to see you again for any services needed.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Vehicle Service Rep & Maintenance Experience
The service rep called me as promised and let me know exactly what service was needed and recommended for my vehicle.
I had all questions answered that I had. I was also able to pick-up my vehicle at the end of the day as promised. Travis went overboard to make sure my service visit was an excellent experience with "NO" pressure. That's the way I like it!
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the great response. We appreciate you as a customer. We will let Travis know to keep up the good work. Thank you for all the kind words.

TD
Teresa D.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Service advisor - Carlos
Carlos is the best, he is always so helpful and very friendly. I come in stressed when my car has problems and he always has me leaving with a smile.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the great response. We appreciate you as a customer. Thanks for coming in to see us.

RP
Rick P.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Good service with good time
Appointment was taken with good reminder from a day prior and good with time
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the great response. We appreciate you as a customer.