Overall Rating 4.1199992/5Overall Rating 4.1199992/5Overall Rating 4.1199992/5Overall Rating 4.1199992/5rating 4.1199992
Overall Rating 2.12/5Overall Rating 2.12/5rating 2.12rating 2.12rating 2.12

03/16/2019 Category: Service

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, Okay Pricing
Yes, the dealer is a little more expensive than the mom and pop shop or tire store, but when I'm servicing my 120k miles out of warranty Genesis coupe I never take it anywhere else. My car has never had the check engine go off (knock on wood) and it's because of these guys. I service it on time, every time, at the dealership. They quote high (without tax) so you'll generally walk away with a better deal than you thought. If peace of mind is your thing, bring your car here. Had transmission service, front brakes replaced, spark plugs replaced, and coolant drained and replaced. They got it all done in about 4 hours and my car feels like it's new! Thanks Temecula Hyundai service team!

JO

TJ
Todd J.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
22,500 service
The maintenance management team is excellent.

JV
Johnny V.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Always Da Best Service Team in Temecula !
Thank you Carlos, Jason, service department friendly and efficient and accomadating. Thank you for always taken care of my cars ~ appreciate you all very much!

Johnny Villa

Danielle M.
Great Job
I had a appointment I got there early and I was welcomed by all staff members. My car was done promptly including the recall they fixed without me asking.
They did a good and on time job. The receptionist in the waiting area was also very pleasant with great hospitality for all of us waiting for our cars in the waiting area. Thank you!

Joanne P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great sevice
Efficient service

WB
Wayne B.
treated with respect
quick, thorough, and friendly service

2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Travis and Carlos are easy to work with and always try to get your car out of service as soon as they can.

Judi R.

William W.
Winchester, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent customer service
As always, friendly and expedient service.

03/11/2019 Category: Service
Car is always ready when promised. Excellent service staff

AP
Alfonso P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Dominic is a beautiful person, great advisor, great dealership
I will be returning to Temecula Hyundai for my next service, very pleased with Dominic as my service advisor, would recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Thank you Dominic for the usual service!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Temecula Hyundai... pretty good but not heaven
They are polite and have good deals but it's not like a complete sensation of customer satisfaction but they do a play job.

ST
Shanelle T.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience here!

03/07/2019 Category: Service
Always Verify if your not sure about something
Not to happy with the fact they were trying to sell me something 30,000 miles ahead of the recommended service of a radiator flush and fill. Hyundai says to flush and fill radiator fluid at 60,000 miles and my service center said (recommended) to do it at 30,000. Always verify if you think something is up - or you have questions.

HG
Harry G.
Wildomar, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/07/2019 Category: Service
1st time customer
My car was towed to dealership with a hybrid malfunction. It was diagnosed with problem, the had the parts on hand and fixed it right away. I was thrilled they could do it so quickly!

Dixie L.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Super Customer Service
On more than one occasion when I needed immediate assistance, the customer service department took me in right away and addressed my service issue immediately. This particular time, at about 1 pm on Saturday, I got in my car and it sounded like my battery was about to die. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but I don't have anyone to change a battery for me. I had a 6 am flight the next morning out of state for work and couldn't risk a dead battery in the morning. I took the car in, they checked it right away and within an hour I had a new battery and was good to go!

James D.
Canyon Lake, CA
03/06/2019 Category: Service
fixed the issue
Carlos in the maintenance dept was very helpful in getting our transmission replaced.