Overall Rating 4.0638296/5Overall Rating 4.0638296/5Overall Rating 4.0638296/5Overall Rating 4.0638296/5rating 4.0638296
Overall Rating 2.14894/5Overall Rating 2.14894/5rating 2.14894rating 2.14894rating 2.14894

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Very good customer care

EM
Elise M.
Perris, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great job!
We have been having our Sonota services her since we purchased it, they do a great job! James is an awesome salesman

01/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
Thanks for getting me in and out quickly.

Daniel M.
Always a good experience

David L.
Winchester, CA
People are the difference
I’ve owned a lot of cars, both foreign and domestic. Never in my experience have I been treated so well and by knowledgeable person as I have with Temecula Hyundai. The foundation of any enterprise is good people. You can teach expertise but if the people don’t already have goodness in them you’ll never attain the level of customer service Temecula Hyundai possesses.

GZ
Gil Z.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Always A Good Experience
I always bring my Genesis here and have always been treated well. They always take me on time and finish my service in a timely manner.

GC
Gabriela C.
2019 Hyundai Accent
Always the Best
Temecula Hyundai is the only place I go to service my cars. Not only was the service friendly, it was fast as well! Steve is my boyfriend’s “go to” advisor; he provides amazing service, explains the prices, and sincerely cares about what service our cars need. Cannot express our gratitude and satisfaction enough!

Thank you Steve!!

Debra C.
great
vary impressed

Justin F.
JF review
Had no problem scheduling service. Carlos typically always takes care of me however he was off the day I came in. Carlos is always great and a pleasure working with him as always.
Steve took care of me this time and no issues. He was easy to work with and provided good service. Also, nice to know on some simple services such as the shock replacement there was no issue with those shocks being customer supplied and he worked with my on some pricing like Carlos always does. I have a fleet of trucks and mobile mechanics so as long as I receive fair pricing I'm good on this end.

BL
Benny L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Staff were great
I was greeted and served by friendly/helpful staff members.

Rita H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2019 Category: Service
90K Service and Oil Change
Overall I had a pleasant experience
The repair took longer than expected but not longer than they told me it would take.

Mary M.
Sun City, CA
2011 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Place was great
No one wants to spend money, but at least this place was clean, the folks were friendly and informative, there was no high pressure to get stuff done that didn't NEED to be done...etc.

Good experience.

James R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service. Very nice people

Dan B.
Magnificent Staff
Everyone is always very professional. Never a long wait and they hold true to their appointment times..
Always a pleasure. Thank you

Susan B.
Not
Poor handling of what is covered under a warranty!

Mrs. Boyce,

I'm sorry that you feel that we tried to take advantage of you because you are a woman. That is not the case at all. We advised on repairing issues on your vehicle that were caused by rodents in which your son saw the evidence of debris and rodent droppings in your vehicle. We as a store took care of the repairs on your vehicle with no charges to you. Unfortunately your warranty would not cover a repair of this nature. I hope the vehicle is working as designed since the repairs that were made. Hope you have a great day.

TW
Torie W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Repairs
Have to return to repair rear door & check mirrors
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Please feel free to contact me If there is anything I can do to assist. Feel free to come in and see me when you have time and we will take care of the issues that occurred.

01/12/2019 Category: Service
My motor had to be replaced and Carlos and his staff were helpful and friendly during the process.

Lake Elsinore, CA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Gggg
Maybe
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I'm so sorry you are still experiencing idle issues with the vehicle. Please feel free to contact me and we can see about taking care of the idle concern.

ME
Maria E.
Fallbrook, CA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Honest and friendly
Everyone is friendly and professional.

Josephine M.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Well done!
Outstanding, courteous, and professional service. Keep it up guys!