2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Great service as always

Judy P.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Your service advisors are great, attentive and helpful.
Thank you for also having Lyft Available for our convenience. It makes you feel at ease knowing that you can get to and from work in such a timely manner. It is much appreciated to have the service available for those who need it.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for the great 5 star review. I am glad that our Lyft service is appreciated.

Fallbrook, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Disappointment
Leak of “COMMUNICATION”
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 02/23/2020

I am so very sorry for the lack of communication on the filter that was needed on your vehicle. I tried to contact you via telephone. I will try to get in contact with you again this afternoon or Monday. Thank you for your time and I hope to speak to you soon to fix the communication error.

DT
David T.
Lake Elsinore, CA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Hyundai Service
Good servce.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 02/23/2020

Thank you for the great 5 star review. Hope you have a great Sunday.

MT
Michael T.
Mike T.
Service is fast and reasonably priced.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 02/23/2020

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your feedback. Hope you have a great day.

02/20/2020 Category: Service
Best and fast service
Anthony was very help, very positive attitude
This the first time I was done with my oil change less than 30 minutes, best service I have ever received.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the returned survey.

2016 Hyundai Equus
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai dealer
Love my genesis!
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for the great 5 star review. Hope you have a great day.

Ricky H.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service at Temecula Hyundai
Service Dept. provides timely, helpful and friendly service. Their waiting area is well maintained and Receptionist is personable and friendly. Our appointment was for 7a and we back on the road by 8a. Great job!
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We hope you have a great week.

AE
Alex E.
Wildomar, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Great, Fast and friendly
Took my car in and they did 4 re-calls and a oil change and I was out in 2 hrs. That’s fast
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for the great review. Hope you have a great day.

AP
Alfonso P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Great Service, car runs like new at 95k!
Went in for my routine maintenance service for my 2016 Hyundai Elantra, find out my car is in great shape, no problems with my vehicle, thank you Temecula Hyundai for your great service.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you very much for coming in to see us.

Julia M.
Hemet, CA
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
We’ve been coming to Temecula Hyundai since 2016. We’ve always had exceptional service here which is why we continue to return. This time my car was shuddering upon acceleration. They had it diagnosed and sent for warranty approval in a matter of a couple hours. They estimated 7 days but had it ready in 4 days with no out of pocket cost. I appreciate their honesty, rental availability, and fast service. They will continue to have my loyalty
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for having us be the service department of your choice. We appreciate your business.

Marilyn H.
Menifee, CA
2012 Hyundai Equus
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Temecula Hyundai is a great facility, BUT....
We loved Temecula Hyundai when we purchased our 2012 Equus there. Personnel treated us royally and maintained our car perfectly. Then they lowered their standards and stopped selling the luxury car. Now they are simply another ordinary car dealership. We are very, very disappointed. They honored Hyundai's excellent warranty policy by replacing our engine "FINALLY!", and they probably will continue that policy. Problem is that they no longer offer the quality vehicle we were fortunate to purchase.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for being patient with us in this process of replacing the engine on your vehicle. I know that we ran into some complications but glad you have your vehicle back and in a good running condition.

Richard G.
02/12/2020
Service Manager called and made everything right.
Updated rating:

I received a call today from the service manager Carlos Velasco, who was apologetic for the oil change service done to my Elantra almost 2 weeks ago. I appreciate the manager calling and making everything’s right. Carlos is very easy to talk to and understands a customer’s dismay. He resolved the issue quickly and professionally.

John H.
Wildomar, CA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Service Rating
Excellent customer service from Carlos Velasco and Steve Enriguez.
Kudos to your mechanics as well.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business.

TC
Tracy C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Worst dealership in Temecula for service
I have brought my car into this dealership 4 times for the same issue and the issue has still not been resolved. I have paid out over $6000 over this period and every time it’s something else that is causing the problem. To say they are useless is an understatement.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Tracy, I am so sorry to hear about the last couple services with us. I will be back in town tomorrow and I will reach out to you and see what I can do to fix your concern. I know you have been a long time customer and I would like to do anything in my power to fix this on one last visit. Thank you for your business for the last couple of years and I hope we can fix this and make it right.