06/18/2021 Category: Service
Unexpected service
My check engine light came on while in rush hour traffic and I immediately took it Temecula Hyundia service center. They checked it in, got me a rental car and finished my car sale the next day. The level of service provided was top-notch. What could have turned out to be an inconvenient occurrence was handled smoothly and I couldn’t be more grateful for the speed of service and the professional manner it was handled in. Thanks again Temecula Hyundia, the whole team did a superb job. I will definitely recommend them and be back in the future.

PD
Patrica D.
Sun City, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Comfort and cleanliness
Shared with Mr Travis Kuhn, my disappointment with the workings of my 2010 Genesis, purchased 2016 with 60,000 mileage. I have received two (2) Smog Failure testing since ownership forcing me to return to the Dealership for correction. A new Battery was replaced by Dealership causing the WiFi/Bluetooth service to Fail...again repair not made to correct the problem. I would recommend your Service Dept to a friend with Caution.

AJ
Arnold J.
Valley Center, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
06/16/2021 Category: Service
Great job
Very good people working at Hyundai.

06/16/2021 Category: Service
AC Compressor Replacement
Provided a cost saving option and completed the repair quicker than quoted. Works like new.

C. W.
Menifee, CA
06/14/2021
Excellent!
This dealership is the best! Staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Facility was clean. My maintenance service was completed before the time Steve said it would be.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you for the great 5 star review. Hope you have a great day.

San Marcos, CA
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Sell the features, not your home videos.
Salesperson was overly friendly and distracting showing me personal photos and VIDEOS while I was on a test drive which was extremely distracting. I learned more about him and his family than I did about the features of the car. He received few personal calls during the course of several test drives then later invites me to get a drink.
I hadn’t eaten all day (it was nearly 4pm) drinking and driving my new car home would have been at terrible idea and it felt awkward to be asked. Pretty sure the conversation goes very differently with men purchasing cars.
RICHARD D. from Temecula Hyundai responded on 06/15/2021

I apologize for the experiance you had at Temecula Hyundai. The Salesperson involved in the inapropriate behavior towards you has been disciplined and terminated. If you can please call me directly at your convienance, I would like to discuss the issue with you. We at Temecula Hyundai take this acusation very seriously and beahavior of this type is not tolerated by any person working at Temecula Hyundai. I again apologize for your expeeriance at Temecula Hyundai.

Escondido, CA

Wildomar, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Excellent quick service
Everyone was very pleasant, professional and prompt. They even washed our car!

AR

Menifee, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Exceptional service to say the least. I came for service maintenance. The very kind young lady
check me and nice young man at the front desk complete my paperwork. I was planning on waiting my car. The service was finish in impeccable time. I would definitely come here for regular maintenance and just for the great customer service they provide. Thank you!

AV
Andrew V.
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Very professional quick service.
Great service.

FG
Frank G.
06/04/2021 Category: Service
A/C Service on My Sonata
The service is always good and the staff is friendly.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you coming in to see us.

WB
Wayne B.
06/03/2021 Category: Service
they do what they advertise especioally well
am extremely [leased with every aspect of my dealing with temecula hyundi

AP
Ajay P.
San Marcos, CA
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Above and beyond
Steve in service is awsoem and plus Carlos is also awesome, I drive 30 mile to get my car services, aince Steve moved to taht dealership from Escondido, he is above and beyond, I have received outstanding service more then a Mercedes dealership, where I have bought a 126k car ,and they don't even care at all.
CARLOS V., Service Manager from Temecula Hyundai responded on 06/03/2021

Thank you for the perfect 5 star review. Hope your day is great.