JOYCE T.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure to take my car for service.
Good job as always.

BK
BOB K.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Check Engine light was on.
Found this was just an idcator for needed oil change. There was no charge, Thank You!!!!

JJ
JASMINE J.
Volvo S80
5 Star Work & 5 Star Service ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great shop!! Called & spoke w Lori and was able to bring vehicle in the next morning for a headlight & turn signal repair. Repairs were done in a timely manner and they also offer a complimentary shuttle service to take you or pick you up. A nice added surprise was that one of my indicator displays was adjusted & reset to show how many miles until empty! Wow!! Jim & his team really go that extra mile to make their customer happy!! 😊

DANIELLE P.
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Best Place in Visalia
Easily the best auto shop in Visalia. My entire family takes their vehicles there for a reason! The staff is so friendly and kind, they’re fast, and really look out for their customers. I won’t be taking my car to any other shops in the area. Great place!

WB
WILLIAM B.
Acura MDX
08/01/2019 Category: Service
i had quick service for a potential serious problem.
I called for a service appointment an was scheduled very quickly. The work was finished on time and my car was ready to go by the estimated time.

RODERICK M.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Honest shop.
This shop does honest work. I can trust them to do it right.

MARY D.
Acura TSX
07/30/2019 Category: Service
I'll Be Back!
I am delighted to have found a AAA shop that I trust in Visalia. I've been extremely happy with the work I've had done on my car at this shop. Customer service is excellent.

JZ
JOHNNY Z.
GMC Acadia
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Urgent fix
The team was great at The Auto Shop! My family was on the way out for a road trip and we got a screw in our tire. I stopped at several other spots too busy to help out. The Auto Shop was able to get us back on the road in less than an hour even though their shop was full.

DOUGLAS M.
Toyota Pickup
07/23/2019 Category: Service
The Auto Shop gave us great service and caught some major needs before they did damage. Their pick up and delivery service is wonderful.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer

JAMES E.
GMC Yukon
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Always great service!
Jason was careful to diagnose and correct the problem with our vehicle. The Auto shop always takes great care of us and is friendly and very helpful. Never feel like I’m getting unnecessary recommendations.

PB

Tulare, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Awesomeness
Thank you Jim, Lori & staff you always take such good care of me & my Cooper🙃 highly recommend you

07/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick and nice service
It was easy to schedule an appointment, quick service, and no trying to upsell things I did not need for my car. Nice to have a repair place where you feel they are honest.

Toyota Celica GT
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy and professional
Whenever I bring my car in Jim and staff listen to what I am saying and don't treat me like I don't know anything. Jim and staff are very thorough and know what they are doing that is why I have been coming to them for all these years.

ALITA M.
Scion xB
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Scion XB
Had a great experience. The staff is all very friendly and accommodating. I felt confident they would take good care of my car.

SHIRLEY M.
Ford Thunderbird
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Hooray for the Auto Shop!
It is always a pleasure to visit The Auto Shop!
Not only is the work first class, but so is their customer service!

ES
ERIC S.
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Noka Oi (the best)
Jim and his staff are the best at what they do, take care of all of our vehicles. Been taking our cars to him since 1991, looking forward to continuing this for another 28+ years. Thank you Jim.

RYAN C.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and friendly people
I need the brakes abs system fixed. It was going to cost about 1300 dollars, but they worked hard to find a way to fix the problem without having to replace the whole thing, which saved me hundreds of dollars. They are very friendly and helpful, taking me to and from the shop when needed.

MARIA L.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people
I always have good service when I go to the Auto Shop.
The staff is friendly and accommodates my needs. .The last time I was there I needed an oil change and was able to have it done on the same day.