LN
LEAH N.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Great
Fast, friendly, and great quality of work.

12/04/2019 Category: Service
Very good!
The staff are friendly and knowledgeable.

NC
NATALIE C.
Tulare, CA
12/01/2019 Category: Service
They are all about pleasing the customer .
The owner is awesome he does all he can to save you money and he communicates very well with his customers. Once you go there it’s like you become family . Love his office assistant as well . Great people great customer service and great work .

ET
ERIC T.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/30/2019 Category: Service
I am always treated with respect and professionalism.

SA
STEPHANIE A.
Mazda 3 s
11/28/2019 Category: Service
The Auto Shop, best mechanic ever
The Auto Shop is incredible. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly, and above all applies their Christian values in practice, making them a mechanic shop that will always be honest and kind to their customers.

RD
ROSE D.
Tulare, CA
Honda Accord Sedan
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and fairly priced
I have been a customer of The Auto Shop in Visalia CA for over 30 years. Needless to say, they are my go-to automotive shop for maintenance and more complex automotive services.

TODD B.
Exeter, CA
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/23/2019 Category: Service
The Auto Shop takes care of both our vehicles and we are Thankful for there great service.

DONNA S.
Nice to find honest!
Helpful, honest and straightforward. Friendly staff. I will return for all my auto needs.

FB
FRANK S JR. B.
Jeep CJ5
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Good service, friendly people, Top of the line mechanics!
Still the best mechanics in town, if there is a problem with your car, Shawn and Jim will figure it out!!

RANDY B.
Toyota Pickup DX
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Does great work.
Troubleshoot a eng noise replaced timing belt kit with pump flushed radiator. Did a great job 2 year warrant

Woodlake, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Beetle's Favorite Repair Shop
We took the car in to have it checked for an oil leak. They diagnosed it as a brake booster pump that was leaking. The scheduled our return visit since they had to order and have the part shipped to them. It arrived and we took the car in and they let us know it was done. We were out of town and wouldn't be able to pick it up so they kept it locked up at the shop until we were able to get it on Monday. Everyone we deal with at the shop is very pleasant and professional.

NA
NICK A.
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/25/2019 Category: Service
The Remarkable Auto Shop!
Always so very, very, very helpful and caring, let alone capable!!! So grateful!!!

WL
WILLIAM L.
Ford Fiesta
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Check engine relief
Extreamly professional very polite and efficient Yes I will countine to use Auto shop. As my go to professional people.

JE
JOE E.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Best care a car can have.
The work was done in a professional and timely manner.

NS
NINA S.
Volvo XC60
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Jim and his team went above and beyond to ensure that my Volvo was taken care of. I am incredibly grateful to them all! I highly recommend The Auto Shop to all.

Dave M.
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Professional and very friendly
I won't say I enjoy having my car repaired but Jim and his crew always do great work at a reasonable price. And Jim always finds a way to fit you in when you need to have your car back right away.

DE
DEBBIE E.
Saturn SL
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast and courteous
Very helpful kind and courteous

antonio m.
Porterville, CA
10/14/2019
Horrible service
So after reading good reviews I wanted to try this place out. I called to get a transmission service quote They told me they would call me back. They never did after one hour I called back and spoke to a lady I explain to her the situation she seem to understand and also even thank me for calling back and not giving up. She said they would give me a call back the following day that was two weeks ago still waiting for that call wonder if they are that busy πŸ˜‚πŸ€”

FB
FRANK S JR. B.
Jeep CJ5
10/12/2019 Category: Service
good friends professional serviceS
Shawn at the auto shop is the go to man when there is a mechanical issue!

Ford MUSTANG
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Jim and the team at The Auto Shop go out of their way to get it done and do it right!!