Latest Review 6 minutes ago

LINDA Q.
Lincoln MKZ
04/22/2021
GREAT SHOP
This is my second time to use The Auto Shop. They were recommended to me via my warranty through CarMax. They are great people. Upfront to give you an approximate cost and will text you during the process to let you know where they're at - or if price could change. They are friendly and I felt like I'd been a long-time customer from the first time I met them. I would highly recommend The Auto Shop for anyone who needs work done on their vehicles at the right price and in a short amount of time .

MICHELLE H.
Nissan Altima SV
04/22/2021
Honest and personable staff
I am new to the area, so this was my first visit to The Auto Shop. The service was excellent and the staff was welcoming and knowledgeable. I felt very confident that my car was in good hands.

FL
FRANK L.
Honda Accord EX
04/15/2021
Friendly staff and rapid repair.
Friendly staff and rapid repair.

CAROL B.
Kaweah, CA
Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited
04/10/2021
Long time trust in their honesty
I have been taking my cars to Auto Shop for years because of trust in their honesty and work.

LL
LARRY L.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
04/06/2021
Excellent workmanship
They know what they are doing. The workmanship is excellent. I have taken my cars there for years

RF
ROY F.
Ford F-150 XL
03/25/2021
Genuine effort put forth to resolve my vehicles issues with reasonable charges. Thanks
I was aware of the AAA labor discount, but have chosen not to request the fee. I feel the service and professional effort provided by the technitions and staff are worthy of every dime of effort provided to resolve my mechanical issues. Thank you!

JULIA P.
Toyota Sienna XLE
03/25/2021
I will highly recommend The Auto Shop.
It was a pleasure to go to
The Auto Shop.

SAZE B.
Jeep Wrangler Sport
03/13/2021
Great, reliable, all-around auto shop.
The Auto Shop has serviced all my vehicles for many years. I trust their expertise.

VD
VENETIA D.
Chevrolet Beretta
03/13/2021
What makes the place so great is the excellent customer service and the honesty.
The Auto Shop has great customer service. The staff are honest with the issue(s) of the car and the issue(s) are explained clearly.

AH
ARLENE H.
Toyota Camry LE
03/11/2021
Excellent auto shop
Friendly, professional, courteous staff.

AMY M.
Hyundai Elantra Limited
03/11/2021
Great Shop!
This was my first visit to the shop. They completed the work the same day. Communication was excellent! I will use them for all my car needs.

JIM G.

KIRK O.
Subaru Forester X Premium
03/04/2021
Professional and knowledgeable
The staff at The Auto Shop are always professional and knowledgeable. There were a number of things wrong with both of our cars and due to the tenacity of their staff our cars now run perfectly.

BRIAN S.
Ford Explorer Limited
03/04/2021
Professional, quality, and honest work.
Jim and his staff has always been great to work with. Lori, at the front desk, is friendly and very helpful in getting the vehicle scheduled. The problem I was having with my Ford Explorer was correctly diagnosed, promptly repaired, and reasonably priced. If you are looking for an honest and professional place for your vehicle, I would highly recommend The Auto Shop!

MATT G.
Nissan Pathfinder SE
02/26/2021
Great shop
I am a longtime (12+ years) customer. I always appreciate how Jim, Lori, and crew to take the time to understand the vehicle issues I’m experiencing. They do a great job and always stand behind the work they’ve performed.