EO
Orosi, CA
Honda Civic Hybrid
01/22/2021
Always Great Service!
We've used The Auto Shop for many, many years and always refer friends to them. This visit had the same high quality service they always provide. After diagnostics, two ignition coils needed to be replaced. Car runs fantastic again. Thank you guys for keeping us safe!

JOHN F.
01/21/2021
Quality service
Recently had the timing belt, water pump and related parts replaced on my Honda Pilot. Jim and his crew, as usual, did a professional job. The completed repair cost less then quoted and was ready to pick up when stated at drop off.
Lori, who runs the front desk, is alway friendly and efficient.
Thanks for a great service experience.

SARAH B.
Glendale, CA
01/20/2021
Love Jim and the shop!!!
Jim is super helpful and hands on. They work quickly and were able to send me somewhere to get my tires aligned after he installed a new rim who gave me a small discount for being a customer of The Auto Shop. I trust Jim to tell me the truth and not try and oversell me, especially as a young woman.

ANNA B.
Lindsay, CA
Land Rover LR3
01/19/2021
Very professional
I love the way I was treated . Everything was explained well. I felt comfortable . I will be bringing all my business to them in the future

CHUCK M.
Hyundai XG350
01/16/2021
Just like "old" times!
Jim and the Auto shop experience made us feel like we mattered. The service was very hands-on and carefully coordinated. We found our new shop.

DALTON B.
Kia Rio
01/15/2021
Best Shop in Town
I have owned my car for 2 years now and for the first year of ownership I was bouncing from mechanics to fix my AC in my car. When I took my car to The Auto Shop Jim and his employees were able to find the problem and fix within just a couple days. They have gained a lifetime customer from me and will bring all my vehicles here!

FJ
FLOYD J.
01/15/2021
Persistent
They kept finding problems but finally got it done runs great for an 18 year old Jeep

DEBBIE W.
Kia Sorento
01/07/2021 Category: Service
All good!
Easy to connect and follow up with Jim and the team. I've found my new mechanic!

JE
JOE E.
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Check out new/used car purchase and prepare for winter inNorth Dakota.
Car was checked and anti freeze was made capable of handling minus temps as requested.

ROBERT W.
Dodge Pickup R2500
12/30/2020 Category: Service
They continue to out perform w great service
Jim and his team are there to help you get back on the road! They have knowledgeable mechanics that will fix your vehicle and make sure you’re safe on the road. I definitely recommend them!

PB
PHIL B.
Buick Park Avenue
Great job
The people who work there are great & know what they are doing.

DAVID P.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
Cara's F-250
personal, friendly, quality

AG
ANDRE G.
Lexus RX
Lexus Maintenance
Very courteous and efficient!

SHIRLEY M.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
12/06/2020 Category: Service
Always excellent
Thanks Auto Shop. Once again your service exceeded our expectations and we appreciate that.
Shirley Mc

BD
BRAD D.
Dodge Grand Caravan SE
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Great Auto Shop!!
We are new to Visalia and we were very pleased with our recent visit to The Auto Shop! Their staff is very pleasant, they were very good about notifying us with updates on our vehicle and they did excellent work on our Van! A Special Thank You to Lori and Jim for being so efficient!