BO
BEKI O.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
The Auto Shop
Always personalized customer service! I would not take my car anywhere else. The most Honest and Caring car experts and staff I know. If you don't take your car here you are being ripped off.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 12/17/2018

Our goal is to gain each customer's trust. You are a person of excellence; your confidence and words are to be treasured. Thank You for your loyaly, and trust; it is not to be taken for granted.
Happiest of Holidays.

Ford Edge
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
I didn't have an appointment but they said they could work my car in for an oil change. I dropped my car off in the morning and to my surprise it was done by 1. Great job guys!
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 12/17/2018

We are glad you found your way to The Auto Shop-you are a positive part to The Auto Shop Family. Hope you have an amazing holiday season, we look forward to serving you in 2019

WH
WILLIAM H.
Exeter, CA
Dodge Pickup R1500
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgable staff
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 12/13/2018

We appreciate your loyalty to our Shop~you are truly a favorite. Thank you for the longevity of supporting our staff; we treasure the relationship we have with you and your family. We wish you the best of the holidays. Your Friends @ The Auto Shop

Modesto, CA
Volvo S80
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Auto repaur
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 12/05/2018

You are important to us; a value to our shop. Hope you have a great holiday season & upcoming 2019

LATISA M.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/27/2018 Category: Service
This is a great place to take your car.
Very nice people, they help u and fix ur car. Good price.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 11/28/2018

Thank You for your kind words. You are very important to us; welcome to The Auto Shop family. We are glad your veh is running well and hope things continue to go in a positive direction. Holiday Blessings; Your Friends @ The Auto Shop

Hanford, CA
Mercedes-Benz C280 4Matic
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Did a great job with my transmission flush. Quote of time and price were both accurate and was very pleased with the work. Would definitely reccommend
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 11/27/2018

It is the greatest compliment, a customer with exquisite automobile, makes the choice to address the needs of their vehicle. It was a pleasure meeting you; again thank you for your service; Blessings on a special holiday season:

SK
SHERRY K.
Nissan Quest
11/24/2018 Category: Service
In and out
Found problem and fixed it quickly. Had won a previous drawing for customers that got $25 credit towards next service. Used my credit of $25 towards a bill for $29. They told me we were even-the $25 paid it in full.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 11/26/2018

We were glad to be able to assist you; your safety is a very important detail. Thank You for your trust and your loyalty. Take care~hope the rest of 2018 filled with great holiday memories.

TN
Tony N.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
An Auto Shop We Can Count On
Great service and great staff.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for your loyalty; a pleasure to service your vehicle. We hope you and your family have a great holiday season.

KC
KRISTI C.
Delano, CA
Nissan Sentra
11/20/2018 Category: Service
The Best
As always, my car was worked on and ready as promised. The Auto Shop always does a great job and are so courteous.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 11/20/2018

You are very important-the necessity of a diligent repair in a quick turn around is our goal. Thank You for choosing us~it was great seeing you. Hope you have the best holiday season.

Chevrolet Cruze
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly service. This place really takes care of its customers
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 11/20/2018

Happy Holidays. We wish you well on your journey for new veh. We have so many favorites; and you are definitely a favorite of The Auto Shop. It was wonderful to see you; Hope you have a great holiday season. Your friends at The Auto Shop

LH
LUKE H.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Love The Auto Shop!
Great experience with The Auto Shop! Friendly, respectful, and honest! They were on time for my appointment and provided refreshments and free WiFi while I waited. I won’t go anywhere else!
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 11/12/2018

It was great to see you-You are very important to our shop. However we can assist in your wait time; please let us know. Thank You for allowing our shop to service your vehicle's needs.
Happy Holidays; Your Friends @ The Auto Shop

JENNIFER D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Service/Great People
While I don’t love paying for auto repairs, I always know that when I take my car to The Auto Shop I will get great service, including honest advice about what needs to be taken care of immediately, and what can wait until my next visit. This last time I was told they would need my car overnight but was happily surprised that even though they knew they could keep my car an extra day, they worked hard and got the job done that day so that I could actually get my car back that same day. Everyone. at The Auto Shop is friendly and always help make the experience a positive one.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 11/12/2018

It was so nice to see you-your family is a favorite of our shop. We hope you have a great holiday season. Our goal is to go beyond what we think is possible, and do what it takes to make happen.

JAMES M.
San Clemente, CA
Mazda CX-9
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Top notch Shop
I was on Vacation visiting friends and family in Visalia when my car broke down. I towed my car to Pep Boys because there wasn’t a dealer for my car nearby. After this shop claimed they could fix my car, I kept getting calls telling me they had to order more and more parts and the weeks my car was at their shop started to add up. I became frustrated with what these guys were telling my on how long it would take so I started shopping for another shop. After some research I decided to take my Mazda CX-9 to “The Auto Shop” on E. Main, Visalia. The weeks I had been waiting turned into just 3 days and my car was back with me. Car is running great and they even washed it for me. AWSOME SHOP, Great work, Friendly, and fair pricing! If my car breaks down again while visiting, I know where to take my car in Visalia!
Thanks
Jim
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 10/29/2018

We are elated to be the shop which assisted in the solution to the concerns of your vehicle. You have been sensational through out the whole process. We wish you a great holiday season; a pleasure to be able to know you, and welcome you into the Auto Shop family. Your Friends @ The Auto Shop

MICHELLE D.
Kia Soul
Attention to detail(s)!
Appreciate Laurie’s expertise up front and all the back-end expertise out in the shop!
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 10/24/2018

Our customers are the best part of our day @ The Auto Shop. You are important to us, and so grateful for each visit to be able to be of service. We wish you a great holiday season.

BRIAN M.
Dodge Avenger
Air Flow Repair
Had an actuator issue (clicking in the air flow through the vent system). The Auto Shop fixed and did so quickly and cost effectively.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 10/23/2018

Our customers are important to us; as well as taking care of them in a timely manner. Diminishing the down time your vehicle is not available is our goal. It was nice to see you, and happy holidays.

DK
DAVE K.
Trust
Pleasant experience
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 10/23/2018

So very nice to see you; thank you for the longevity of trust. We hope you and your family have a blessed holiday season.

MICHELLE L.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great every time!
We were recommended The Auto Shop from a friend. We have been there multiple times with multiple cars. Their customer service is amazing and you can trust the work they do. We won’t go anywhere else!
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 10/19/2018

We love you & your family. Your trust is an incredible gift. Always a pleasure to be able to serve you. We wish you & your family the greatest of holiday memories and blessings.

Ford MUSTANG
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Loving Care
Jim and his staff take great care of my classic Mustang.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 10/16/2018

It is always a pleasure to assist in keeping a special part of your life going. Thank you for trusting us with something that is of great value. We hope you have a great upcoming holiday season.

LYNN M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy
Honest, fast and fair
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 10/15/2018

Welcome back-it is so nice to be able to serve you. Happy Holidays.

ES
ERIC S.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
The Best (No Ka Oi)
Jim and his team are the best. Been sending our cars to him since 1991, always great service, great repairs, love this place.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 10/15/2018

The best part of this shop-incredible customers such as you and your family; always a pleasure. Thank you for your longevity of friendship and servicing the needs of your vehicles.
Happy Holidays.