AJ
ALICIA J.
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Dependable
Staff at The Auto Shop are dedicated to making sure the job is done right. I can always depend on them. They go the extra mile to make sure the work is done well and get my car back to me as quickly as possible. I recommend this shop for their quality workmanship and friendly service.

HS
HEIDI S.
Kingsburg, CA
04/03/2020 Category: Service
The Auto Shop is the BEST!!!
My engine blew up and I had a CarMax extended warranty. Jim from The Auto Shop was GREAT - spending lots of time on the phone with the warranty company and keeping me informed as well. It was a very stressful situation which would have been much worse if I had to deal with the warranty company myself to fight for approval. I'm super grateful and have already recommended them to a friend!

JEANETTE P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/03/2020 Category: Service
These guys know what their doing!
We appreciate the team's efforts to keep our 11 year old vehicle running right. They care about their customers and take pride in doing a thorough job. Thank you all!

RL
ROBERT L.
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Great local folks
Jim & Lori are always great. This is my go to auto repair shop. They have my complete trust when repairing or servicing my vehicles.

BC
BRIAN C.
Toyota Avalon
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Faithful, friendly service for YEARS!
We can always count on The Auto Shop to take care of our cars. Loyalty, trust, and friendship is the result of The Auto Shop's honest and diligent work. Thanks, Jim, to you and your employees!

NA
NICK A.
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Sooooooooooooooo helpful and capable!!!
The finest care, competence, and attention one could possibly receive...we are so grateful for the Auto Shop!!!

FL

JULIE B.
Ford Pickup F250 Super Duty
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Quick and easy
In and out and successful!

GP
GARY P.
Land Rover LR3
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Trustworthy
I am very comfortable taking all my vehicles to this shop. Very honest and they communicates thoroughly before any decisions are made. Very nice place to do business with. I never feel like they try to nickel and dime me when i go in.

PB
PAT B.
Three Rivers, CA
03/24/2020 Category: Service
service
honest; up-front; friendly. timely, and did I say SKILLED?
hmmm an area dealership indicated I needed $2,200 worth of repair on my NEW car as I bumped the front sensor when turning around in my driveway (go figure!). AUTO shop determined that the sensor and arm just needed to be "latched" (for lack of better word...they had become unattached).
Jes sayin! Auto Shop looks after its customers as if we were family...i guess after 20 years and at least 4 cars we are family.

NK
NADINE K.
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Recent service visit review
The staff works hard to satisfy their customers. All are friendly and knowledgeable.

TL
Terry L.
Lincoln LS
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Professional diagnosis and repair of my car's problem.
The service manager provided great communication and updates on confirming the problem and the repair time and cost. My car ran like new when I picked it up. Excellent service!

TODD B.
INFINITI QX56
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Great Service and great communication

FB
FRANK S JR. B.
03/12/2020 Category: Service
very skilled mechanics, friendly folks!
Best place in town for car repair, Shawn H. is the finest car Doc I have ever known!!!

JE
JOE E.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Oile change
The experience and friendly attitude of the people.