MIKE B.
Scion xB
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick and accurate
Gita quick and accurate diagnosis from Jason.

JE
JOE E.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Well done
Worked with me to fix my broken window.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 09/14/2018

Thank You for your kind words-a pleasure to serve you as customer, & friend. Hope the upcoming Holiday Season is filled with great memories with family & friends.

SAZE B.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Connection
Laurie is friendly and welcoming as the first person you come in contact with at The Auto Shop. She makes an attempt to have a connection with the customer, offering information and even a ride from shop.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 09/12/2018

The community of Visalia is phenominal; a connection to support one another. Thank You for always changing up our day. We wish you and your family a great upcoming holiday season.

MATT G.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service, once again!
Been coming here for years. Jim, Lori, Jason and crew are the best around. Honest and accurate! See you next time!
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 09/12/2018

Our goal is to gain the trust of each person who walks through our door. Each specific need is priority. It is a pleasure to serve you. Happy Fall.

MOLLY L.
Three Rivers, CA
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick with quality
Thank you for squeezing our vehicle in last minute on a Friday of a holiday weekend. You all diagnosed and solved our vehicle's issue.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 09/07/2018

Holiday weekends are a priority for customers. There is a sense of urgency, so there is possibilities of great memories. It is a pleasure to assist you; Happy Fall

DA
DAVID A.
Ford Flex
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Always Reliable, Never Underhanded
The Auto Shop always performs the work we need promptly, responsibly, and efficient ly. If there is something extra that comes up, they always call first and give options before adding expense. Highly recommend!
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 08/28/2018

Our Customer are #1; their safety is our goal, to protect their vehicle for everyday or on those times travel is required. A pleasure to serve you, Happy Fall.

PD
PAM D.
INFINITI QX60
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Inspection
I discovered a fluid leak on my car. The Auto Shop immediately said to come in. I went in left me car and Lori took me home. Got a call two hours later telling me car was inspected and no oil leak was found it is safe to drive now. However since they already had my car they topped off all fluids, Lori came and picked me up at my home and my car was safe to drive and ready to go. I would defiantly recommend them to all. Very pleased.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 08/27/2018

Our goal is to treat each customer; as we hope to be treated. It was a pleasure to assist someone new into our community; and our goal, to earn the trust of each customer. Thank You for choosing The Auto Shop.

PB
PHIL B.
Buick Park Avenue
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Review
Great people. Always willing to help
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 08/27/2018

We are grateful for the incredible customers we have~the best part of each day. Happy Fall

Nissan Maxima
08/18/2018 Category: Service
New Air conditioner
Best Customer service
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 08/20/2018

Thank You-a special person whom we have a relationship; not just as a customer but a friend. Thank you for the longevity; able to serve is always a pleasure.

Ford Police Interceptor
08/14/2018 Category: Service
so far so good, they seem to know what they are doing.......good
good
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 08/14/2018

Thank You for choosing The Auto Shop; we look forward to being able to provide you with the excellence of care you deserve. It was a pleasure to shuttle and get to know you. Hope you have a great fall-cooler weather is coming.

HW
HUGH W.
Dodge Ram Van
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast service, friendly, experienced peresonnel
Great service. They have taken care of every problem we've had with our autos.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 08/14/2018

Always a pleasure to serve you. Thank You for the loyalty you have given to our shop; we do not take your trust for granted, it is a gift.

BRIAN M.
GMC Canyon
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast service; quality work.
The team fixed my stuck window in a day without a reservation and did a great job.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 08/14/2018

It is always a pleasure to serve you-you change up our day when you stop by. Not only a customer but a friend who cares. It is customers; such as yourself make coming to The Auto Shop, a very good thing.

AJ
ALICIA J.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Reliable and friendly service
Appreciate your efficient and friendly service. The car is running great, better than ever. Thank you.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 08/08/2018

Your safety is our number one goal! Always a pleasure to serve you. Thank You for your loyalty;a special gift. Your Friends @ The Auto Shop

RICK B.
Hyundai Accent
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service and people.
I have been going to the Auto Shop for over 30 years. I trust them with all of my automobile work. They are an honest business and to me that is very very important. Their work is top notch.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 08/08/2018

To serve you is a pleasure. Not only a customer but a friend. You are an important part of The Auto Shop. Thank You

ES
Eric S.
08/05/2018
#1
Jim and his staff are professional, subject matter experts (SME), honest, gracious, and a great value. We've been using his shop since moving to California in 1991. Will stay with shop until we drop. Thank you Jim.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 08/08/2018

The best part of The Auto Shop-our customers who change up our day; good things happen everyday. You are important to The Auto Shop~

LORI B.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Auto repair
Great fast, honest and friendly service. Best in town!
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 08/08/2018

Welcome to The Auto Shop Family~Thank You for choosing our shop. However, we can serve you please ask. Your friends @ The Auto Shop

MZ
MARK Z.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Help
I called and I was told to bring my truck in right now. They took time right away to check out my truck. I really appreciated this. Good people always willing to help.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 08/08/2018

Mark, You matter; you are important to our shop. Thank You for choosing The Auto Shop~we do not take your loyalty for granted, it is a gift to be treasured. Your Friends @ The Auto Shop

BN
BRUCE N.
INFINITI FX35
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Honest, reliable, quality repair, reasonable cost
For many years, The Auto Shop has taken care of all three of my vehicles, and my son's car also. They always do what they need to do to be sure the job is done right and timely.
I recently had a repair done that, they found out after the fact, was under warranty and they fully refunded the amount of the repair, including labor. Now that's what I call good business and taking care of the customer.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 08/08/2018

It is important to be trusted; You are valuable and very appreciative of your loyalty. Always a pleasure to serve you. Your Friends @ The Auto Shop

FB
FRANK S JR. B.
Jeep CJ5
very good talented crew
Shawn H. still the best around!!
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 08/08/2018

Thanks for the great friend and customer you have always been. Your Friends @ The Auto Shop

Nissan Rogue
Very good
The honesty and everyone I
Treats you nice
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 08/08/2018

Thank You for your kind words; you always change up our day~a pleasure to serve you.
Your friends @ The Auto Shop