JAN B.
Exeter, CA
Nissan Titan
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
I've been using The Auto Shop for my auto's needs for many years. They have never let me down.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 02/13/2019

The best part of The Auto Shop is the longevity of relationships; you are a significant part of our shop. We celebrate the wonderful lady you are. Your Friends @ The Auto Shop

AJ
ALICIA J.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Dependability and Safety
As always you were quick and efficient. Thank you for ensuring my safety with your excellent service.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 02/08/2019

Thank You for your trust & longevity of our relationship. We wish you well on this journey-You matter significantly to The Auto Shop Family~Your Friends @ The Auto Shop

KR
KARL R.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Daughter needed a battery checked.
She was thrilled how fast and easy it was, thanks Jim and crew. Karl Richards
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 02/06/2019

Your family is part of The Auto Shop Family-We were thrilled to see a lady who is near & dear to us. If she ever has issues with her veh.; out of the area, and needs confirmation of fairness with the shop she is visiting; please do not hesitate to ask for our reference. She is important-Your Friends @ The Auto Shop

JE
JOE E.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Oil change and inspection is more accurate. They do not only change the fluids they look at your car and giving the confidence your car is running well and safe to drive. Thank you auto shop staff.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 02/04/2019

You are important to us-a pleasure to serve you. With every service; we ck the status of your fluids, once the color of the fluid has changed; we will recommend flushing the system; allowing the system to be extended its full life. Take Care.

TN
Tony N.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Honest Friendly Knowledgeable Staff
I can count on the team at the auto shop to get my vehicle in top tip condition.
Staff is very friendly, honest and humble.
Recommend taking your vehicle here for all services needs.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 01/31/2019

It was so nice seeing you-you have an excellent veh; our goal is to take the veh as far mechanically as you want to go. You have an incredible family, a priority to keep you and all who are important to you, safe. Be safe and look forward to seeing you in the future.

DA
Dirk A.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Service from the boss to the mechanics.
The boss quoted me a price for the 60k mile service I needed plus a minor engine oil leak and stuck to the price he quoted me which I felt was very reasonable. The service was done professionally and the leak fixed. They treated me great and kept me informed of what was needed to get me back on the road. A+ in my book.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 01/23/2019

We appreciate the service you give for our community. We value your trust & your loyalty. Welcome to The Auto Shop Family; we wish you the best in 2019

JOANIE M.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Great, friendly service
I was warmly greeted by Lori who reviewed the work requested and explained available discounts. My car was ready within the promised time frame. When I picked up the car, I was greeted by Jim, the owner, who also warmly welcomed me to the "family". The amount charged for the worked performed was very reasonable and they didn't try to tack on any extra services or charges.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 01/21/2019

It is the beginning of a New Year; and we are elated you found your way to The Auto Shop. We live by the "Golden Rule", to treat you as we desire to be treated. We look forward to a long friendship; you are important to us~your thoughts & ideas are significant. Thank You for choosing The Auto Shop.

MARK P.
Equipment M715 JEEP
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Good service, fees. Concerned about performance, condition of your vehicle.
I have old and older vehicles. Auto Shop has been my auto repair stop for over 30 years. I have family that use them also.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 01/15/2019

You are a special part of The Auto Shop Family. You are significant and matter greatly. Every visit, you make a difference in our day; it is a pleasure to serve you.

KIM S.
Tulare, CA
Dodge Ram Van B350
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great shop with great people
Came in for work on my van, and now these guys are my go-to for any automotive issues or questions. Knowledgeable and honest staff and mechanics. Jason and Laurie seriously rock. Great experience every time I go. I would recommend these guys to anyone.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 01/15/2019

We love you; and so glad you found your way to our shop. We hope you have a great year; 2019, abundant in success and adventure. It is a pleasure to know you & to serve you.

DON B.
Buick Century
01/13/2019 Category: Service
My last ( and all previous visits to The Auto Shop
The management and employees do good work and are very pleasant to work with
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 01/14/2019

It was a pleasure to see you. You are a valuable member of The Auto Shop Family. You are important to us; however we may assist you please let us know.

BG
BILL G.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Superior
You can always count on the Auto Shop! I have taken my car there for years ans my Corolla has over 300,000 miles on it! that milestone is due to the Auto Shop's superior maintenance and expert techs! from when you are met at the door by the always gracious Lori, who can give you a ride back to your office, to Jim B. the owner, you will be in good hands! I have recommended clients and friends there over the years! I am very happy I was introduced to them years ago. I would not go anywhere else!
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 01/14/2019

Our Good Friend; You are a pleasure and a delight. The best day of our relationship; was the first day, and it has become evident; not just a customer, but relationship of a friend. We hope this is a phenominal year for you and your family.

DOUGLAS M.
Toyota Pickup
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Quick truck fix
The staff is professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. They got our truck working again in less than a day.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 01/14/2019

We welcome you to The Auto Shop Family. You are important to us; a true pleasure to meet you, and to serve you.
We hope 2019 is a good year.

RD
ROGER D.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Service as Expected
Took my truck into the shop for a tune up because it was missing every now and then. Jim and the boys narrowed down the problem and fixed it. Contacting me all the way through the process. It was so pleasant to work with an experienced business you can trust. My truck has never run better.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 01/09/2019

It was so nice to see you; we have missed you, we are elated you are back. We wish you the best of 2019.

JACKIE S.
Nissan Maxima
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Best Auto Shop EVER!
I had a number of issues that I wanted addressed with my vehicle, and I’m very particular about how my car is taken care of. Jason listened carefully and patiently to every concern, as did Jim.
They both drove it to track down the elusive ‘noise’ that I was hearing. Even took a recording. Hard to pin down, but they did it. They checked the car out thoroughly, which is exactly what I wanted. Every issue was handled with honesty, integrity, and personal care. Excellent quality work, master mechanics, no upselling, very fair prices. And a ride home and to pick up the car! They’ve earned my trust. Thank you Lori, Jason, and Jim!
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 01/04/2019

Happy New Year~It is a pleasure to serve you. Welcome to The Auto Shop Family. We look forward to seeing you this year.
Blessings for a good 2019, Your Friends @ The Auto Shop

GS
GREG S.
Cadillac Escalade
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Nice people
Nice people
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 01/02/2019

Always a pleasure to see you. We hope you & your family have a good 2019-with a significant blessing of health.
Your Friends @ The auto Shop

JAMES D.
12/30/2018 Category: Service
The auto shop
Friendly and courteous. Handled my problem quickly
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 12/31/2018

We are soo glad you have become a part of The Auto Shop family. Please know; you are important to us, our goal to keep you safe and allow you to travel as you desire without incident. We hope you have a great 2019

JE
JOE E.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
oil change
They did what I requested and checked my car over for potential troubles. Nothing was found, thankfully.
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 12/28/2018

We appreciate your loyalty; you are significant to us, your wellbeing is a priority. We hope you have a great 2019~looking forward to times of conversation.

FB
FRANK S JR. B.
Jeep CJ5
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Good work ethics, dedication to customers!!
GOOD GOOD AND GOOD, as always!!!
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 12/27/2018

Happy Holidays; Good Friend! Hope you have a great 2019. It is so much fun to be a part of a shop where you can run into anyone~anywhere; even the Happiest place on earth~Disneyland.

SL
SAM L.
Lexus LS 430
12/20/2018 Category: Service
The Auto Shop Folks are "Awesome"!
The folks at the Auto Shop are awesome! They care not only about the work they do but the families they serve. What a great shop!
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 12/21/2018

It is such a honor to know you, and a pleasure to serve you. You are a man of excellence; a compliment to our shop to have you as a customer. We wish you the best of this holiday season.

DIANA S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Peace of Mind knowing my car’s safe to drive.
Every time I take my car to The AutoShop, I know my ‘Safety’ is upper most in their mind. Jim, Lori and Shawn are my Angels. I know without a doubt their Heart and Integrity motivates each of them to fix my car like New. Our Winter temps make for very cold hands, but that doesn’t Stop their integrity & expertise. Regardless of the season, they take care of my car & me. They are my Friends & I treasure them :-)
Jim a., Owner from The Auto Shop responded on 12/19/2018

You are The Auto Shop Darlin~we love your little red car! You are a valuable asset to our shop~a favorite, always a joy to see you.
Happiest of holiday blessings