AG
ASHLEY G.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Great place!
Very fast and friendly service. Great place to take your car!

JE
JOE E.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
The people
I expect and get competent work and git it every time.

MIKE B.
Volvo V70
04/19/2018 Category: Service
More than satisfied
The work that is necessary is explained to where I feel comfortable.

FB
FRANK S JR. B.
Jeep CJ5
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Good dedicated mechanics.
As always, the best repair shop in town. Shawn H. still the best!

JENNIFER L.
Mazda Protege
04/12/2018 Category: Service
I love this place.
I won’t take my car anywhere else! I get high-quality service that I trust at reasonable prices in a quick amount of time, with excellent customer service. Why would I go anywhere else? I recommend The Auto Shop to everyone I know.

JOEL R.
Mercury Grand Marquis GS
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Lori makrs it great!!!
Lori is the reason I take my car to The Auto Shop!

ROBERT M.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
They go the extra mile to help you with your car issues. Real honest people they don’t try to rip you off like other shops do.

GG

DAVID A.
Ford Flex
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
The Auto Shop is a fair, honest, reliable shop for all your auto needs. I love that they are upfront with things that are needed and what is not. Thanks for being awesome!

DIANA S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/30/2018 Category: Service
The integrity & knowledge to do a job Right :-)
With Jim’s integrity, knowledge & research, he assigned his star mechanic, Sean, to fix my 31yr old Pontiac. Step by step Sean patiently traced the oil leak issue & expertly fixed my car. Both went above & beyond the call of duty and I’m grateful. And last, but certainly not least, is Lori who sweetens the auto-shop with her caring heart. She stops her day to transport me home & back to get my car. I had complete confidence my car would be back on the road as good as ever :-)

LYNN M.

JZ
JOANN Z.
03/18/2018 Category: Service
First time customer
I loved the shop! Friendly, knowledgeable business!

BO
BRIAN O.
Lexus RX 400h
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic experience
I’ve been driving for 40 years now, and I have traditionally been quite wary of repair shops. The shop maximizing revenue always seemed to take priority over an effective repair to my vehicle. That all changed last week upon discovering the Auto Shop. They were polite, friendly, and thoroughly professional from my first inquiry call, right through their post-repair follow-up. They not only addressed the problem at hand with a well-explained diagnosis and a speedy repair, they identified a few other things that warrant attention, and provided me a very competitive quotes to complete the work along with their recommendation as to what should be done first, then second, etc., all with absolute zero sales pressure. As I am newly relocated to the Visalia area, there is no question that Auto Shop will be my on-going destination for any auto repair and preventative maintence needs. It’s a pleasure to support a local business that so clearly puts the needs of it’s customers first.

-Brian

YM
YOLANDA M.
Tulare, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer
They are all friendly & honest. The 2 main things that are very important.

ER
ED R.
Volvo XC70
03/08/2018 Category: Service
I Love the Auto Shop
Jim, Laurie, and all the others make the difference at the Auto Shop. The service is great, the talent and skills of the mechanics are superb, and Laurie keeps the whole thing running because she is efficient, kind, patient, and willing to always go the extra mile to help the customer.

Jim is the key to the success of the Auto Shop. He expects excellence, takes the job seriously, and is so friendly you can't help but love him. All of this is a great mix where you trust that your car is in excellent hands. Five strong stars for the Auto Shop!!

NW
NANCY W.
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Staff at The Auto Shop are a pleasure to do business with.
I can always count on the staff at The Auto Shop for excellent and prompt service for my vehicle maintenance and repair needs. They are friendly, knowledgeable and honest.

SANDY W.
Toyota Celica GT
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Trust worthy and dependable
They always do a great job. You'll never regret taking your car there.

BP
BRAD P.
Dodge Pickup R1500
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Honest Staff
Jim and his Staff at the Auto Shop have always done a good job for us. They are courteous, knowledgeable and honest and very professional about their work and business.

PN
PAUL N.
Tulare, CA
02/28/2018 Category: Service
.. Quick Service
I was very pleased with the speed with which my car was fixed plus the tow involved.

YP
YESENIA P.
Oakley, CA
Acura MDX
02/27/2018 Category: Service
The Auto Shop
They were all amazing! Please read my yelp review!!