LOREN M.

TF
TANYA F.
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Its Amazing
loved taking my car here people where amazing

09/22/2020 Category: Service
Awsome customer service
All the workers there are nice a friendly they are very helpful.

JIM G.
Toyota Avalon
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Jim
I can count on Jim to do it right the first time.

SHIRLEY M.
Ford Thunderbird
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Always a great job and good experience.
We would recommend The Auto Shop to everyone!

LN
LEAH N.
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Great
Always great and easy.

MIKE G.
Dodge Pickup R2500
09/16/2020 Category: Service
These guys are great. I have been taking my Dodge Ram in for service and getting it ready to start hauling a fifth wheel and Jim and his staff have been on top of everything. I'm getting my transmission cooler replaced and Jim has taken the time to go over everything with me. They also have done work on our son's vehicle and my wife and I have seen and heard how much better it runs. If you are looking for a awesome shop for your vehicles give these guys a look. They have earned my families business and will continue to be a customer.

TIM M.
Honda Insight
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Always top quality service.
We have been customers since 1982 and we have always been more than satisfied with the work they do. If you want the job done right the first time, This is the place.

Lemoore, CA
Mercedes-Benz C400 4Matic
09/09/2020 Category: Service
My visit was easy and painless. Staff were helpful and kept us informed.

CA
CRYSTAL A.
Audi Q7
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Paid to have the same problems
I took in my vehicle due to having 3 drive system malfunction lights on the dashboard. I also had a loss of pressure when I pushed on the gas pedal at times. I took it in for a diagnostic and was told that it was simply an air filter hose that was not securely fastened. After paying $185 I took my vehicle home. The very next day all 3 lights flashed back on my dash and the loss of pressure with my gas pedal continued. I immediately sent a picture to Jim from The Auto Shop and he asked what my vehicle was doing and I told him it was doing the same exact thing I took it in for. I got no reply thereafter. Then, I asked if I could get some kind of credit to the shop due to paying for a service that was incomplete. I got no response. Very disappointed. $185 down the drain and still with a malfunctioning vehicle.

MIKE R.
Volkswagen CC
09/07/2020 Category: Service
Quality car service from caring people who will keep you informed from start to finish.
I give them high praise from the opening phone call. Lori is friendly and competent. After dropping off the car they got back to me with an email and phone call to give me the quote. The car service was quick and took care of my problems. I trust them and felt I was treated fairly. I also felt I was treated with dignity.

CT
CYRIL T.
Nissan Rogue
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Emily took my car in.
Emily was there with my car for service. When she got home she said dad you were right Auto shop did a great job whole I Waited. Thanks Jim and the rest of the crew.

CHARLES S.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/02/2020 Category: Service
they took care of business
comments= good work/service

TN
Tony N.
09/02/2020 Category: Service
The autoshop staff. Cares for you and your vehicle.
Great friendly staff where you get to know each other by first name.
Feel cared for, yourself and vehicle.
I take my vehicle time after time because I know the autoshop is reliable.

BO
BEA O.
08/30/2020 Category: Service
Honesty and dependability make this our go to place.
Friendly - professional - excellent customer service. Repairs done right the first time in timeline stated.