Jack M.
Honda Ridgeline
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Jack said his vehicle was not done when the staff told him it would be done, so he had to wait a while for his vehicle.

KK
Kirsty K.
Honda Civic Si
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Victor. He said Mickey was really nice and the process was really easy.

SN
Steve N.
HUMMER H3
06/15/2018
Prices are reasonable, service is great, and honesty and integrity are at a high level.
I had to bring back my vehicle after they replaced the radiator a few months ago. It was leaking again even after I replaced the radiator cap. They pressure tested the cooling system and found no leaks but said the cap that I had replaced was faulty and leaking. A new radiator cap and the problem was gone. They also checked my air conditioning system as it was not blowing cold only cool. They recovered the coolant, rechanged the coolant adding dye and new oil and told me to come back if the air was not cold so they could find the leak. I have had trouble with service shops "shortcutting" or not doing the service at all and I feel I can trust these guys to not do those kind of things.

Dawn C.

HF
Heather F.
Hyundai Accent
06/05/2018
Mickey was extremely helpful. Every time I called with a question about pricing estimates or estimated turnaround time he had immediate answers and got all of the parts I needed for the car the same day so I could have the car back. The tow truck dropped it off at his shop at 10 in the morning, and I had it back by 330

GH
Gustavo H.
06/02/2018
Satisfied new customer
I brought my Honda Accord in to have the A/C and cooling system checked. My car was overheating during slow traffic. My car was fixed and ready for pickup the same day. I was very impressed with the courteous manner in which i was treated. The staff was very professional and direct. The cost was very reasonable. I will definitely come hear for any future service.

Anonymous avatar
Ford Expedition
05/31/2018
The best!
The guys are just the best! They take the best care of my suv and get it done in the same day.

SJ
Sam J.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Aubrey. She said the employees were honest and provided great service. The work was less expensive than the competitors.

DF
Dewitt F.
Berryville, AR
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Dewitt said that he is still having problems with the vehicle.

Susan H.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Susan said that she would recommend the business for service.

Jaime P.
Mesa, AZ
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Jaime said the employees could not solve his vehicle's issue.

KH
Kyle H.
Kia Sportage
04/29/2018
Done right
I bring my vehicle here as my go-to repair shop. Recently had a shimmy they quickly (and apparently correctly) diagnosed as a damaged rotor. Repaired within hours; drove me to/from work during repair. Used Auto Shop loyalty points to reduce the cost; now vehicle runs smooth as silk.

Corey B.
Nissan Versa
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Corey said the customer service was great.

Colleen M.
Dodge Sprinter
04/27/2018
Concierge auto service
They take care of all my auto needs. They've taken care of all my vehicles for the past several years and I make it a point to get a pre-trip inspection before long trips. I just like the way they treat me, and my vehicles.

Marcuss C.
Arizona
Chevrolet Camaro
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Marcuss said they gave him exactly what was needed with the issues that was wrong with his vehicle. The price was affordable.

TN
Taylor N.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Taylor said the staff were responsive, they talked her through the service, and she had an overall good experience.

Amanda B.
04/19/2018
Mickey at the Auto Shop is great! After I realized they had moved, he offered to have someone take me to work and pick me up when the work was finished. I got in and out quickly and the service was done in a couple of hours while I worked.

GS
Gayle S.
Cave Creek, AZ
Kia Rio
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Gayle said the business was able to fix all issues on her vehicle. The time it took to complete services was quick.

JQ
Jacqueline Q.
Laveen, AZ
Nissan Pathfinder
04/13/2018
Awesome
Mickey was so wonderful,car was fixed on time.Thank you so much

Carl M.
GMC Yukon
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Carl said the business went above and beyond, accommodating him and doing everything they could to find out what was wrong.