Ford Expedition

Heather L.
Kia Sorento
10/13/2018
Thank you!
I always feel that The Auto Shop has my best interest and safety at heart. I appreciate how they provide me options and that they warranty their work.

Josh K.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/12/2018
Top Notch Service As Always
Mickey and Israel always take excellent care of me and my black 2013 Honda Civic (AKA Lafawnda the Honda). THANKS GUYS! Always a pleasure.

V
Valued Customer
Dodge Sprinter
10/08/2018
Great first time experience!
Company van went down and while it may seem a relatively "easy" fix, it needed to be done ASAP and ended up with more complexity. They got it in, went right to work on it, communicated every step along the way and had us back on the road the same afternoon. Incredibly friendly, professional and reasonable.
FM Solutions WILL be a repeat customer

Shelly B.
10/06/2018
Professional and efficient
The Auto Shop is courteous, professional, and efficient. They work with me to schedule my car and usually are done early. They're very helpful in giving me a ride somewhere if I need and Mickey is always friendly and very appreciative of my business. Thank you for taking care of my vehicle!

Susan B.
10/03/2018
people and service
The service and the people are the best!! Mickey always explains everything thoroughly and in language that I can understand.I feel like they have competitive prices and try to give me the best deal possible.

SD
Sara D.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Sara said they did a good job.

Michelle R.
Acura TSX
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said the service went well.

Jon W.
Gilbert, AZ
09/09/2018
it doesn’t get any better......
where else does the boss meet you at the door with a handshake and a smile........every time
who else gives you a whole month of specials so you can plan instead of guess
the phoenix auto shop is where

Lucy S.
Mesa, AZ
Nissan Rogue
09/05/2018
Courtesy Transport to and from work
Mickie is always courteous and up front. Complete repairs in timely manner. Nice clean waiting room.

HS
Hillary S.
Buick LaCrosse
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Hilary said that everything was good and they were truthful and honest.

KJ
Karen J.
Sun City, AZ
09/04/2018
I no long trust these guys
No longer trust this shop. Struggled what 2 write for 3 months. Hate 2 leave bad review, but it’s warranted and others need 2B informed. Used Shop 4 approx 15 yrs. First 13 good. Last 2 bad. Brought vehicle back 3x due 2 oil gauge. They sd they cd not duplicate. Had my daughter video control panel & prove. Finally fixed. However, was w/o car 4 almost a week. Took Mom's car in. After “repair” it made grinding noise when turning right upon leaving Shop’s driveway (they shd have heard). Drove it, heard noise, called Shop, took back. They sd it was strut (repaired by dealer less a year ago) and sd take back 2 dealer. She did. Problem NOT strut. Was in brake assembly. Dealer fixed. Auto Shop misdiagnosed, cost themselves a repair & Mom an extra trip 2 another facility. Nov 2017 took my car in & told shop mgr about noise from front end when turning wheel. Was hoping it was front bumper (which was messed up) rubbing on wheel. He sd they would go thru vehicle bumper 2 bumper & tell me all needed repairs so I cd decide what 2 repair. He knew this was important as vehicle was 12 y/o. Couldn’t afford new then. Hoped 2 keep Trailblazer til 2020. Being disabled on fixed income needed 2 get some bills pd down B4 taking on car payment. He gave list of needed repairs. Lower than expected so decided 2 do extra $1500 in repairs which were not immediately necessary because he said this should B all that was needed 4 some time. Back less than 3 months later because they never addressed front end noise (not caused by bumper & getting worse.) Wrote letter re my dissatisfaction which led 2 discussion with owner (very nice man). Another $1200 in needed repairs (almost $4500 in 4 months). I wd not have done the extra $1500 in work if they had caught this issue when I first told them about it. 3 months later car was stalling & hard 2 start. Took 2 another shop. They sd bad unit in fuel pump & need 2 take back 2 Auto Shop 4 warranty. Fuel pump replaced under warranty. Couple weeks later I go 2 fill up my tank & gas is pouring all over. Towed 2 other facility. Result: Auto Shop failed 2 attach clamp securing gas tank hose 2 neck at gas cap (photo attached). I & my service dog cd have been killed from an explosion (fumes + 115 deg heat). Any road spark cd have caused my car 2 catch fire. Owner accepted responsibility - sd technician admitted he doesn’t remember reattaching clamp. Owner wanted 2 make things right, talk 2 the manager & get back with me. Was forced 2 trade in vehicle because I was so afraid 2 drive it - had anxiety attacks every time I tried 2 drive & was canceling important medical appts. This was significant hardship - I was not prepared 2 have a car payment now, but had 2 make appts - had 2 trade down w/o the time needed 2 save 4 down payment. Still miss my Trailblazer. Their way of making things right was 2 send me a check 4 new shoes (ruined by gas) & a tank of gas. I have not cashed the check. Was quite a shock 2 see that my life & the life of my service dog had such little value. I think the LEAST they could have done was reimburse 4 the initial repair that started this mess - approx $700. My life, the life of my service dog, and the hardship this caused me are worth a lot more than that. This review was not written because of their "payment." If it was, it would have been written long ago. HUGE & potentially DEADLY problem. I feel very fortunate 2B alive & physically unharmed. I had decided 2 end my affiliation with this business B4 this incident, but had to return for warranty work. Customers & Auto Mechanics need 2B aware they are working on what cd be the difference between a breakdown and/or serious injury/death 2 drivers/passengers. You NEED 2B able 2 trust your mechanic with your life, because that is what you are doing. Normally, this would have been a zero-star review because of the seriousness. In light of the first 13 years where I was satisfied, I am giving 2.

Corey W.
08/31/2018
Everything about this place is great. I have been going here for years and they have always done a nice job keeping my car running the way it should. They are always honest and I recommend them to anyone who needs a friendly, honest auto repair.

KH
Kyle H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kia Sportage
08/25/2018
Believe it - an honest mechanic!
I've been using this company for years to service my 2009 Kia Sportage. Always friendly, always provide a quote before conducting the work, and always good quality results. I never feel like I am being bamboozled here - Mickey tells it like it is, gives options, and does not pressure for repairs (though he will say if something creates a dangerous condition and stresses that as an immediate repair!). I will continue to return - they have earned my trust and loyalty.

DF
D.R. F.
08/17/2018
One happy customer
Have been a loyal customer of Mikey and the shop for years. Recently had preventative work done and as always, Mikey ensured that I was informed of the work, the cost, and clearly and professionally discussed any issues or potential problems he and the techs saw. Prices are fair, service is excellent, and the new shop is clean and friendly.

PS
Paul S.
Laveen, AZ
08/13/2018
Great Work
The People at The Auto Shop were very friendly and courteous.
I was very pleased by their work and getting it done fast.

MN
Maggie N.
Glendale, AZ
07/28/2018
Friendly and honest
Very friendly and are able to get me in and taken care of promptly. Took care of an existing issue and didn’t try to sell me on something else.

BL
Blanca L.
La Mesa, CA
Chrysler Sebring
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Blanca said within 24 hours of the service, her vehicle broke down again.

Glendale, AZ
07/10/2018
I love the Autoshopz!
They do great work and I’ve never had a problem with them!

Matt M.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the staff provided good communication and the work was done quickly.