The Cruise Experts Agency

Dave and Dolores R.
11/04/2019
Excellent / Great Trip
As satisfied customers of many years, we always recommend The Cruise Experts Agency to our friends. Wes, Jen and the staff have always taken care of any and all needs we have encountered in a friendly and professional manner. The trips they provide are always first class at a reasonable price. They are really a one stop Agency for any and all travel needs.

PS
Paty S.
10/26/2019
Great staff providing great travel experience
All aspects of travel arrangements are carefully planned and executed, from offering excellent tour packages to post-travel followup. Staff is knowledgeable and professional.

PW
Peter & Lesley W.
Fresno, CA
Japan 2019
Cruise Experts provided a very well organised trip with great attention to detail. The disruptions as a result of the typhoon were managed excellently by Wes and his staff. One of the advantages of group travel another being the good value for money.
The stay in Tokyo at the beginning was excellent re hotel and excursions.

PW
Peter and Lesley W.
Precise and adequate
competent, knowledgable and friendly staff

CF
Chuck and Celia F.
Japan
As always you guys did a great job, even after we had typhoon issues. The flights were great. Everything about the ship and the crew was good as well. Can't say enough about the service that Cruise Experts provides. We look forward for our next trip.

Chuck and Celia

Mike and Cathy B.
Exceptional Travel Agency
Wes Rowland and his staff of travel experts have been wonderful to deal with in planning and executing our travels the past several years. They are able and willing to go the extra mile with us and our traveling companions to insure that every detail is planned for our travel satisfaction. All that we as travelers need to do is decide where and when we wish to travel, and The Cruise Experts take car of the details. We have been exceptionally well pleased with every trip traveled with The Cruise Experts.

Mike and Cathy B.

10/23/2019
attention to details
Thorough & thoughtful & always follow through on what they offer.
They make it easy, just pack your bag.

Diane B.
10/23/2019
Fantastic Team
What a great team the Cruise Experts are. They pay attention to all the details....so I don't have to. They always add little things to my trip experience that have made each trip extra special. I would not make plans to travel with anyone else !

10/22/2019
Door to door service with a smile.
This is an excellent agency that provides great personal customer care. They remember your preferences and tailor the travel to fit your wants and needs. The team makes great effort to make sure you safe, comfortable and satisfied. On a recent trip where our flights were cancelled due to weather, we did not even blink because we had the "Cruise Experts" to take care of our flight changes and even the transfers to and from the airport.

10/22/2019
Gongs Japan cruise
I have traveled with Cruise Experts a number of time. The office crew consistently goes above & beyond serving their clients & no question too small to find the answer to. Thanks goes to Wes Rowland!

10/10/2019
Boston/Cape Cod
Jen did a wonderful job of watching over us. I love the whale trip as they came right up to the boat. I would go back to Cape Cod again

10/08/2019
Good Trip
We had a good trip to Boston/Cape Cod. Saw lots of interesting things. Our favorites were the Plimouth Colony, Boston's Old North Church and historic area, whale watching in Provincetown. Our only regret was not having enough time to enjoy the beautiful beach resort that we stayed at.

Roger and Charlotte W.
10/07/2019
True cruise experts
They respond to our inquires timely and with knowledge

DN
Dee N.
10/03/2019
Cape Cod and the Islands
Growing up in a town close to Boston, Cape Cod, the Islands, Portsmouth and Newport RI, this area was a place my family visited often. Since I hadn’t been back to those areas in over 20 years, it was good to see how much change has taken place. I also went to college in Providence, tho I didn’t get to see my old Dorm house, it was a treat to tour Colllege hill.

Dot M.
10/03/2019
Trip of a Lifetime
This was a great tour. Everything was so organized and all details were taken care of for us. When special changes were requested they were taken care of, and no "by the way, that will cost additional $$". Special needs were accommodated with no hassle. Cruise Experts also picked a great tour company to plan, organize and conduct the tours.

TD
Theresa D.
10/02/2019
EXCELLENT!!
This was another fantastic trip from Cruise Experts. I have been on several and they NEVER disappoint. Top notch service and accommodations. Tour guides are very knowledgeable and so willing to help with any issues the guests may have. I highly recommend!!

PP
Pete and Sharon P.
10/01/2019
Cape Cod tour
My wife and I really enjoyed our tour of Cape Cod which included two nights in Boston and one night in Providence, Rhode Island. Boston has lots of historical sights and fortunately, we had been in that city before so had seen many of the sights.
We had not been to any part of Cape Cod so the three full days we had there were most enjoyable. That enabled a full day to go to the three principal destinations on the Cape: Martha's Vineyard Island, Nantucket Island, and Provincetown. The only problem we had was the fact we were so busy with the tours that we did not have time to enjoy the pools or the beach at the beach resort where we stayed. That is okay since we can enjoy down time and beach time in California close to where we live! All in all it was a great trip and I would recommend to anyone although it is more beneficial if one can do walking without any problem. That way it is easier to go shopping in addition to the sightseeing!

Laurie M.
Packed with lots of Historical Sites, Stories, Cape Cod Scenery and Great Food
This was a wonderful trip. The itinerary was very busy and with so much to 'touch on' there is really no other way to accomplish what the Tour was designed to deliver. I would have liked to had longer free time during the 'breaks'' . Trying to get in a lunch and personal time aka shopping or seeing the sites, just seemed to be too short, always watching the clock. Nancy did a fantastic job of the historical highlights with stories to keep us engaged. She is very passionate about the history of the Cape. This is my first Cruise Experts experience and I was told by the repeat travelers that the hotels are always top notch. The Red Jacket Resort is in THE most beautiful location for enjoying the ocean, with each room having an outdoor patio or balcony. We were gone all day with little or no daylight time left to hang on the beach which was disappointing for me. Perhaps a compromise could be considered to balance out the surrounding area..vs .lodging closer to town so there are options for evening activities or even daytime local activities on your own. Small towns offer lodging with character and can still meet 'the mark'. My personal take away is that I will be looking for itineraries that are a little less 'packed' and I will be looking at the prepaid excursion/museums/activities so I can determine if its a good fit for me. Oh....our plane trip on Delta was great...American, not so great as passengers are required to use their cell phones to watch any media offered (didn't know to download their App before taking off) and they did not provide a meal on such a long flight. Every single person on the tour was extremely nice and courteous and no drama which was great. Maybe cuz we were for the most part all from Central/Northern California? Even though I have made comments about the 'busy' of this tour, I did come home without feeling like I needed a vacation from my vacation since all the planning was taken care of by your teams. I can't even imagine how much work it takes to put one of these adventures together and all in all I give it a 5. Thank you all! I will be back....

Linda S.
Boston and Cape Cod
A full week of beautiful sites with a lot of history. Excellent lodging, with all breakfasts included. Jen made sure all of us were okay and added extra assistance where needed. Wonderful trip. Only suggestion would be to add a day or two for added down time

Joe and Cindy D.
Cape Cod
So enjoyed our trip to Boston/Cape Cod/Newport RI ! Day trips to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket were exceptional. Loved the shingled cottages, cobblestone streets, the historical buildings, the mansions, the lovely waterfronts/harbors and the food!