Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5rating 3.43rating 3.43

Cheryl M.
07/25/2018
The Garage Wichita, KS
The owner is very knowledgeable and genuinely cares about finding and/or fixing your automotive problem. The entire staff projects a high level of professionalism when dealing with their customers.
We have had our vehicles at The Garage for routine maintenance and car repairs for over six years or so. We have never had a bad experience, and regard The Garage as a top notch place of business.

PH
Pepper H.
03/29/2017
Crooks
Called because my check engine light came on. Autozone said was a "small vapor canister leak". They were all about getting me in the door and have me pay 180$ for a dyed smoke exaust text, then pay for however much to fix it.

Called CHRISTIAN BROTHERS. they said " try to replace the gas cap". It worked. Cost me 9$. Save yourself. The garage will take advantage of you, especially if you are a woman.

FH
Frederick H.
03/13/2017
Destroyed my car
Prior to a long road trip we took our Kia Sorento in to have the transmission serviced. On our way back from our trip we noticed the transmission started shifting hard. Upon our return we took the car back to the garage for him to see what the issue was as he was the one to service it. He said sure for another 100 bucks. We then took the car to Midas as we have a family member who works for them. They checked the transmission and found it had less than half the transmission fluid it needed and in addition the wrong fluid was put in our vehicle. The transmission was essentially destroyed. The owner of the garage simply shrugged his shoulders and essentially said too bad. If you value your vehice in any way never take it to the garage for any kind of service or repair.

SG
Sunny G.
Anthony, KS
12/26/2016
Honest friendly quick
We had a unexpected repair on the way to Colorado. They got us in and out quick for a great price.

Bradley S.
09/29/2016
I never worry
I have taken in four different vehicles for regular service, ranging from fairly new to my daughter's car that is basically held together by duct tape. Therefore I have had a variety of things done to my cars. Having peace of mind that you are getting good and fair service is worth a lot. I have had zero bad experiences. Recommend to anyone.

Michael R.
Hesitant Recommendation
I'm slow to warm up to a garage, but I've been very pleased with The Garage up to now. I've had brakes, air conditioning and cooling systems worked on. I'm willing to pay a fair price for reliable work and that's what I have seen so far.

JOHN M.
THE GARAGE
DID NOT RECIEVE REBATE ON MOBILE 1 OIL CHANGE. CASHIER DID NOT ADVISE ME OF REBATE, WHEN ENQUIRED SEVERAL WEEKS LATER, HE ADVISED"AT TIME OF PURCHASE ONLY" VERY RUDE

John M.
SERVICE
Was cheated out of rebate on Mobile 1 oil change. Mechanic did not advise me of rebate, When inquired about it a few weeks, later, he advised it was too late. "IT WAS AT TIME OF PURCHASE ONLY". VERY RUDE.

Don S.
Tires
Felt service was prompt, communication was great.

Scott S.
08/27/2011
the garage llc
i thought it was wrong to charge 100.00 dallors to find out it was a bad battery

Joyce W.
08/26/2011
Joyce Walker
Everything was very satisfactory. Thanks

John F.
Clearwater, KS
08/06/2011
Friendly and thorough
the service staff were very friendly. The estimates were accuratr and if other items were discovered a thorough explanation of cause, effect and procedures were given to help in decisions and cost analasys.

RF
Ray F.
08/05/2011
Great job!
I always know that I will be taken care of by the people at the Garage.

AD
Alexa D.
07/31/2011
A/C
My air conditioning is now running great! Thanks so much for your quick & friendly service!!!