The Muffler Shop Of Columbia

Matt H. on 10/09/2017
Matt said the business did a good job.
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017
Brandon D. on 10/08/2017
"Amazing!!"
Great and friendly customer service and they know exactly what they are doing.
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/08/2017 09:39 AM
BRIAN T. at The Muffler Shop Of Columbia responded on 10/09/2017

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again soon!

Bill R. on 10/05/2017
Spoke with Gina. She said her experience with this business is always good. They are understanding and helpful. They do good work.
Vehicle: Jeep CJ7
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017
Dyana M. on 09/28/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"The best shop in town"
I take all my vehicles to the muffler shop and they do an amazing job! Never had a problem and always honest people. I will never take my vehicle anywhere else
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017 09:52 AM
Marcus M. on 09/22/2017
Marcus said the service was good.
Review Created: 09/22/2017
Carlos G. on 09/22/2017
Carlos said this business always does good work and they stand behind their work.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017
Chad E. on 09/21/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Terrible Experience"
This is a sad excuse for a repair shop. I went here a week ago to get a simple coolant leak fixed, they said they could do it and gave me a conservative estimate. The next day I showed up to pick up my car and I thought everything was fine. Only a few days later my coolant light came back on and my engine overheated due to lack of coolant. Nice fix you did there. It lasted less than a week (5 days to be exact) Thanks for taking my hard earned money and providing me with a patch for a leak for a few days.

I went back after getting my car towed assuming they would ACTUALLY fix the leak this time since my engine overheating and the coolant leak was partially their fault, but instead they just said they didn't know how to do it, although they told me they could do it 5 days ago. Avoid this place AT ALL COSTS and seek out any alternative you can.

They are not good enough mechanics to fix a problem they said they could do so I had to get it towed to another shop with real professionals to get the job done.

Greatly disappointed. They did nothing to right their wrong either which is despicable.

Do you really want to give your business to someone who took advantage of a poor college student? I know I sure wouldn't...
Review Created: 09/21/2017 10:39 AM
BRIAN T. at The Muffler Shop Of Columbia responded on 09/21/2017

Hey Chad, first thanks for sharing your complaint as it helps us as a business to know how we are doing. We explained to you that when the car came in a week ago, the only leak we found was the coolant reservoir (which is a common problem) and that with us pressurizing the coolant system. After the repair was done, we pressurized the system again and found no leaks. When the car returned to us a week later, the car had coolant pouring out from under the intake manifold as fast as you could put coolant in. This was not leaking a week ago, as you and anyone else would have noticed it right away. We cannot predict if after correcting another weak link will not show up,a as these were in two totally seperate areas. To get to the leak you have now, it is labor intensive repair with partial disassembly of the engine, which is something we do not do. We do not take advantage of people, no matter who they are, as our history has shown. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this further as it does bother me that you feel this way. Thanks Brian

Perry W. on 09/19/2017
Perry said the staff did a great job.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017
Charles W. on 09/17/2017
"Friendly staff, great prices. "
Originally just stopped by to get a quote on an exhaust for my new truck. After speaking with Brian I decided to go ahead and have it done. More than pleased with the quality of work and the final look. The truck sounds great and you can't beat the price. I plan on bringing my vehicle back for future services.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Review Created: 09/17/2017 09:09 AM
Michael K. on 09/15/2017
Michael said the service was very good and quick.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017
David K. on 09/15/2017
David said the work was done well and it was done quickly.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017
Eric H. on 09/13/2017
Eric said he had no issues or problems with the service. The staff has him in and out quickly.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Review Created: 09/13/2017
Robert M. on 09/13/2017
Robert said he is very satisfied with the service he got from this business.
Review Created: 09/13/2017
Kadeldren A. on 09/11/2017
"The best experience ever dealing with my car exhaust system"
Very friendly staff all the way to the manager I was so undecided on what I wanted but with their experience they got me exactly what I needed and what I wanted for a good price....i love the growl my Camaro has now
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Review Created: 09/11/2017 10:09 AM
Chris M. on 09/06/2017
"Great work with great results. "
Very happy with the system they installed for me. Met my expectations perfectly.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 08:10 AM
William A. on 09/06/2017
William said he was very pleased with the prompt service. He was in and out. The cost was good.
Vehicle: Lexus IS 300
Review Created: 09/06/2017
Marcquell W. on 09/06/2017
Marcquell said the business did good work.
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Review Created: 09/06/2017
Thomas S. on 09/01/2017
"New muffler "
Went in to get a new muffler and remove the resonator. Was in on time and out super fast. Truck sound great as far as I'm concerned this is the only game in town. Thanks for what you do.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Review Created: 09/01/2017 03:56 PM
Carlen S. on 08/19/2017
"Catalytic converter replacement "
Great service! Very professional!
Vehicle: Saturn Ion
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 11:34 AM
BRIAN T. at The Muffler Shop Of Columbia responded on 08/22/2017

Thank you for your review! We hope you'll consider us for any future automotive repairs that you may have to have.

Orville K. on 08/14/2017
Orville said the experience was good. The staff were excellent and they provided great service. They went above and beyond. The staff were great and they did a great job. He really appreciated it.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry