Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

WS
Wendy S.
Nissan Rogue
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Wendy said the staff was honest and provided good service. She was able to get in for service whenever she needed.

Murle B.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Merle said he did not like the news, but the staff was honest, and he appreciated this.

Ray S.
GMC Savana Passenger
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Ray said the customer service overall was good. He said the price of tires is a little higher compared to other places but the staff are all good honest people.

NW
NANCY W.
11/30/2018
Mission motors!
You guys are prompt, friendly, and thorough. I also love your dogs !

GC
GARY C.
Camano Island, WA
11/30/2018
The service here is OUTSTANDING
We started taking our vehicles here on a whim....saw their name, Mission Motors....said "Let's give them a try....we support missions and missionaries". The service and treatment we receive each and every time we take a vehicle there is second to none. Ryan and Nikki are top notch. They do right by their customers. Even though we live quite a distance from the shop, we will not take our vehicles anywhere else, even for a simple oil change. Thanks to you Mission Motors for doing what you do and being who you are!!

KT
KIM T.
Lake Stevens, WA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/28/2018
Great service as usual
You can always expect great honest service here. They tell you straight up what the issue is and their estimates are very good. After new car warranty expires there should be no other place to consider other than Mission Motors Shop.

JON H.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/25/2018
The person that updated me on the subaru told me I needed a new engine due to a head gasket test and that it would cost close to $3500 to $4000. When I came in to pay for the testing and pick up the vehicle no one asked me any questions or gave me alternatives. Ryan and both the of the other employees I delt with were there and processed the transaction without any word about my situation. I don't see any confusion on my part.

11/25/2018
Not trustworthy
This shop told me I needed a new engine due to a coolant test. I wasn't given any options or choices. I got a second opinion and was told the test the shop did was wrong.
RYAN B. from The Shop at Mission Motors responded on 11/26/2018

I think we must have a misunderstanding. I read through the invoice you were given and noticed the engine repairs were recommended because of it knocking. Other items such as fluid leaks were noted as needed reoairs but not the reason for the engine. Feel free to contact me to discuss this further.

Ryan Berg

AE
Allison E.
Bellingham, WA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Allison said the estimate was fair and the service was prompt.

Ryan S.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff is the absolute best.

Kara S.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Kara said the staff did a great job and she could tell the service was performed right.

AH
AMY H.
Bothell, WA
11/08/2018
Fast friendly reliable
Went in for an oil change. They were fast, friendly and courteous. Ryan is a great guy who works his butt off to provide excellent customer service and low prices. Will go there for all my vehicle needs.

LENDWELL M.
Camano Island, WA
11/07/2018
Supreme service
The staff is always very welcoming and the service is supreme.

GP
Ginger P.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Ginger said the business is unbelievable. The staff goes above and beyond to get her vehicle serviced. She asked them to tune her vehicle up. Another business told her that her brakes were at 20 percent. She was referred to this place, and they saw that the brakes were at 75 percent. They looked at her engine and recommended all she needed were some spark plugs, and some lines cleaned out. She Googled it, and saw that they were right. She appreciates their service and recommends them, all the time.

Celina C.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Celina said the business did a quick job and they were nice.

FV
FRANK V.
Subaru Legacy
10/18/2018
Great service, best price.
I asked Nelson to get me a price on tires, Mission Motors was the best price for the best tires by almost $100.00 for four. And quick! I came in, they put them on did an alignment and I was done in an hour. I absolutely recommend them.

Frank Volkert

CG
Carolyn G.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Carolyn said she didn't have any complaints.

DJ
David J.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
10/16/2018 Category: Service
David said the business was able to diagnose the problem with his vehicle, even though the vehicle was a total loss.

SJ
Sharlene J.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Sharlene said she liked the employees. They were nice. However, she brought her vehicle in because it was making a knocking noise. They never gave her an invoice. They did a diagnostic test that cost $137. They should have told her how much it would be and what they were going to do. She wouldn't recommend this business.
RYAN B. from The Shop at Mission Motors responded on 10/23/2018

I am a little confused Sharlene. You were given an invoice with the diagnostic information, that is what you paid when you picked up. We discussed that you were not given printed estimates. I said I would make sure you got that and that I would apply your diagnostic costs towards repairs if you repair it here. You have been my customer for a long time. I apologize that you needed further explanation from me that I did not give.

Ryan Berg

Jamahna R.
Chevrolet Uplander
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Jamahna said the staff were quick. They were on time. They're a really great business, a great place to go for money saving deals, and give great service.

KO
Karen O.
Eaton Rapids, MI
10/04/2018
Great service and really good customer service.. traveling from out of state we felt like we were treated like family .. they exceeded our expectation. Next we roll through Arlington.. we will definitely stop back.