Overall Rating 3.33/5Overall Rating 3.33/5Overall Rating 3.33/5rating 3.33rating 3.33

Latest Review over 3 years ago

joe b.
Kirkland, WA
07/09/2015
Roaches
They have roaches, the appliances are old and need to be repaired atleast twice, the doors and windows keep in no heat. Only one burner works on the stove. The neighbors are loud and have no consent of others safety. I could go on and on.

James A.
Kent, WA
03/25/2015 Category: Maintenance
decent
It's a great location with polite staff but the management and maintenance don't seem to communicate, the manager says the maintenance will be there same day then you'll be lucky if he shows up within the week. There are bugs in the units, the plumbing backs up constantly, the shower leaks and more than one of my appliances has needed repaired. I've lived here for almost two years and things are getting worse. It was nice here when I moved in but I don't know what happened. On top of all that my upstairs neighbors fight with each other at all hours of the day and filing a noise complaint seems to do no good. My lease is up in a few months, I don't foresee myself signing another one.

James A.
Kent, WA
03/25/2015 Category: Maintenance
decent

SR
Sakinah R.
02/07/2015
management
any concerns i've had management makes the corrections in a prompht manner.

ES
Eugene S.
01/08/2015
Place has changed
more parking, better maintenance, Richard is likeable person, and good location.

Hi Eugene,
Thanks so much for the feedback, we appreciate hearing from our residents! I'll take note of the items you noted for improvement and will make sure your community is aware of them as well.

Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to improve, and letting us know about your concerns.

Jerry D.
A nice place too Live.
The Village of Newport is about 1 block west of I-5, and the convenience of being so close too the Interstate is a huge plus. The staff of the complex are great and most of the people are very friendly. The one downside is being so close too the approach too the airport(Sea-Tac). At times jets flying overhead can be annoying.

Hi Jerry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are glad you are enjoying your stay at The Village of Newport!

SF
Shane F.
great location
These apartment homes are in a great location; near hwy. 167, 99, & I-5 freeway. In about a three mile radius there is Redondo beach, fenwick lake park, farm produce and flower stands, gas stations, groceries, coffee, fast food, library, auto parts, & much more. The rent fairly priced compared with other apartments in the area. A couple negatives would be; limited parking, and older buildings.

Hi Shane,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We appreciate hearing from our residents!

PB
Peter B.
01/05/2015
the aesthetics, location, staff and layout of the place all come together in a wonderful, warm friendly environment
both my wife and I love the residency here. In each instance where we needed assistance, we gained it readily. The technicians were both professional and quick! Our property manager Richard is a gracious and profeseional! We have absolutely no complaints and nothing but praise

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are glad you are enjoying your stay at The Village of Newport and couldn't agree with more about Richard-he IS great! Thanks again!

Jose F.
parking
More parking

Hi Jose,

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate hearing from our residents!