Business Solutions

Thompson Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
KO
Ken O.
06/29/2022
Sway bar on front was bad there was some confusion on the where the keys were located but Ethan stayed after hours to make sure I could pick up the car the next morning
The staff is very friendly and aware of the repairs and trying to get done with the job on a timely basis

TC
Tim C.
06/29/2022
This is a great repair shop! Their waiting room is so welcoming. The owner and his mom are such bright stars in the automotive repair business. They are...

HH
Harold H.
06/28/2022
Quality Service
As always, I feel that I have received quality service and confidence in my cars service to be trouble free until my next check up. This auto repair shop...

06/24/2022
They fit me in last minute, yet they still got to vehicle right away! They are quick and efficient, fantastic customer service, and great little room to sit...

KO
Ken O.
06/17/2022
Drivers window would not roll up
Made appointment on Wednesday and truck was finished on Wed.