Three Brothers Auto Repair

LP
Leon P.
06/19/2019
Issues with AC service
I had left my car for servicing to fix the brake pads, check AC leakage and a hygiene checkup. before leaving the car, I showed the service man that on when the front ac vent i turned low, the AC flow was low and had to get turn 2 notches higher. On high it works perfectly fine - the concern was to get a decent flow on a lower key.The front vent were definitely working and was demonstrated to him.
After the service, I noticed the front vents stopped blowing air completely and my wife too commented on the same when we traveled to South Jersey. When I took it back to them they said that it wasn't working when I got it and that wasn't true..They claimed to replace an accetuator(not sure of the car terms) from an old camry - why would they do that and not put a new one? they were charging me 518 either way . They claim not to have touched the board so why did this stop working. I now have to turn the ac vents on full for this to work
Very disappointed with the service and seems I have to take it to another reliable one.

LP
Leon P.
06/19/2019
Issues with AC service

IR
Ivan R.
10/01/2018
The owner is great!!!!!
The owner and the fellow mechanic's always listen to your concerns of what's going on with the vechicle and give you an honest answer about the what can be done.

Hyundai Santa Fe
09/29/2018
Honest, courteous n professional will make great progress
Sam's the best in the business. He is not a rip off artiste like most. Dependable and honest. Just stop outside his shop and see all the people everyday seeking to get his help. No more con dealerships for me.

Ford Escort
09/28/2018
Friendly, honest and reasonably priced!
Great service! Very nice folks who took my mom's car right away when she broke down. It was fixed the next day and price was very reasonable!!

FP
Fabian P.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Fabian said the prices are good at this business.

CA
Christian A.
Wallington, NJ
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Christian said Sam the owner is honest and a very good guy. The service at this business was very good.

Andreas S.
Ramsey, NJ
Lexus GX 470
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Andreas said the business provided good service and the price was good.

John G.
Mahwah, NJ
Dodge Charger
09/21/2018
Sam is courteous, fair and thorough in his explanation of the work detail.

09/12/2018
Thermostat sensor
Reliable, honnest

WB
Wayne B.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
09/11/2018
Three Brothers Auto Repair are GREAT.
Sam and his crew are very courteous and professional. Always a quick turnaround, too.

HB
Howard B.
Jaguar X-TYPE
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Howard said he is a nice guy and a good mechanic.

CK
Chiranjee K.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Chiranjee said when his vehicle stopped working he went to the business. They checked it over and gave him options to do. He had the work completed in a timely manner.

KK
Kyle K.
Dodge Challenger
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said Sam does a good job and he is quick.

Jim F.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/14/2018
Quick, friedly service and a great price!
I will be going back to these guys. Sam was awesome. I highly recomend this place.
They know what they are doing and very fair prices.