Sayreville, NJ
Chevrolet Camaro
03/18/2019
Second to none
Thrust meets all my auto needs, oils change to custom exhaust. These guys get the job done.

TZ
Taylor Z.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said the employees provided honest service.

John P.
Albany, NY
Chevrolet Suburban
03/14/2019 Category: Service
John said he broke down far from home. The business did a fantastic job getting him right in and back on the road. He appreciates everything they did.

Ken B.
Dayton, NJ
Volvo C30
03/12/2019
Excellent service, experiencce, and intelligence
I am impressed with the knowledge and experience Thrust has, and I trust the mechanics' years of working knowledge with all models of cars and their hands-on attention to detail.

Mark R.
Volvo V70
03/11/2019
Volvo Service
I continue to applaud the guys at thrust repair shop. They tackle whatever problem they are faced with. If your not satisfied they work with you to get it right.

AA
Archie A.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/08/2019
Solara exhaust
Quality of the job performed was superb.

HM
Harry M.
Englishtown, NJ
Nissan 370Z
03/08/2019
370 Z
Mike and his team did their usual great job. If you take your car anywhere else your crazy. They will only do what work your car needs and can find out also what is wrong with it and fix it at a great price.

Danny L.
03/07/2019
Fast convenient service
The guys at Thrust are always professional and get the job done fast and efficiently. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Dom D.
Old Bridge, NJ
Dodge Durango
03/07/2019
Durango AMSOIL change
I needed an oil change. So I went to the only shop I trust with my Durango R/T, that’s Thrust Performance , Mike is proprietor. I walked in without an appointment and like usual Mike fit me in to his busy day. My car was ready with in the hour. Another great service provided by Thrust Performance. Thx Mike.

YY
Yuriy Y.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Yuriy said his experiences are good and he has been going to them for awhile.

Michael P.
02/21/2019
Will not go anywhere else
We've been customers of Thrust since we moved to town. They have always been extremely fair, never trying to upcharge or sell us service that we did not need. Very honest, and they stand by their work. Very happy to put our trust in Thrust!

TJ
Taahir J.
Lexus GS 350
02/20/2019
Trust in Thrust
Im very particular about what products are used in my car. Knowing these guys use only high quality products; Mobil1 oil, Bilstein shocks, Akebono break, OEM o2 Sensors and spark plugs. They even have draws full of OEM oil filters. They do not skimp on product quality. In addition, they have very knowledgeable and friendly staff who provide top quality worksmanship. Pricing for labor is also reasonable too but whoever is supplying their parts isn't always the cheapest or sometimes close to the cheapest for the same part. However they do give you the option to supply the parts yourself if you find a better deal elsewhere. I have trust issues with my cars but I would trust thrust to strip and rebuild my engine if I had to.

CG
Chris G.
Dodge Dakota
02/15/2019
Mike and Samar are the best
This is my go to shop there isn’t anything that they can’t do top of the line guys and shop

Mark W.
Acura MDX
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the business is very reliable. They do good work on his vehicle.

Dharini S.
Morganville, NJ
Acura TSX
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Dharini said the business is very good, the staff are wonderful, prompt, and accommodating,

Debbie S.
02/04/2019
Courtesy of employees, Clean and Neat facility, Fast service
Excellent service here at Thrust.

Dom D.
Old Bridge, NJ
Dodge Durango
01/31/2019
Elite service
My engine light went on in middle of day, I called up Mike the owner of Thrust Performance and he had me come over right away. When i arrived at his shop he came out to my Durango right away n plugged in diagnostics computer. Iyvread my oil sensor switch was bad. He ordered me a new one and installed it next day while I waited just minutes to have it done. He always manages to fit me in. Treats people like they’re good friends always attentive to there needs. Shop is excellent in maintaining your vehicle and I have recommended this shop n Mike to friends.

PE
Patrick E.
01/31/2019
Great quality of service!
Great quality of service. Honest and reliable.

FM
Frank M.
New Jersey
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the employees were honest. They provided very good service.

LO
Linda O.
Colonia, NJ
01/15/2019
Linda O
Mike and Samar and the staff are the best!
Thank you for fixing a problem for me in such short notice. I’m so glad I found you! 👍🏼