Thunder Lube & Service Complete Auto Care Center

AV
AMBER V.
06/06/2018
Fast, Friendly Service
Service was fast and friendly, basic oil change took about 15 minutes.

JERRY C.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/03/2018
Muffler Repair
Had issue with the muffler on my 1998 Blazer.
I knew what had to be done but not the tools to fix it.
I called them at 8 A. M. and they said bring it in and they would try to find time to look at it.
But with out a appointment it maybe a while. I understood that.
Dropped it off at 9 A.M.
Then when I heard from next it was 10 A.M. not only did they look at it THEY FIXED IT.
It was done..Just like I would of done..Very good Price..
Assume place..Enyoyed wooking with them.
Jerry

RP
RODNEY P.
Rothschild, WI
Ford Edge
06/01/2018
Well Done
Quick in and out. Always a quality job.

JOSIE C.
Chevrolet Venture
05/25/2018
Awesome people
Everyone that I talked with here at Thunder Lube are very nice and outgoing and the speed of service is faster than anywhere else I have ever gone

EP
ELLEN P.
Schofield, WI
05/21/2018
Trust Thunder Lube
Thunder Lube has come through again (for the 28th time ( no kidding))! Ted and Bill at the front desk are ALWAYS polite and take time to talk with you. When your vehicle problem has been solved, they will explain to you exactly what was done and why. The technicians in the garage take "personal" care of your vehicle and go to task as if it was their
own! Thunder Lube is a "honest place" to bring your vehicle and I have recommended it to even strangers. Hats Off to all those working at Thunder Lube! Thank you!

SAMANTHA M.
Mosinee, WI
Mercury Mountaineer
05/15/2018
Easy To Work With
I like that they are close to my work, that I can just drop my vehicle off in the morning with a note about what needs done, and walk to work. In the afternoon, I walk back, pay my bill and I’m on my merry way.

GP
Gary A. P.
05/02/2018
Top notch.
Our puddle jumper just turned fourteen! Time for a complete lookover and once again decided to support neighborhood businesses. I liked the upfront information on what needed to be repaired and costs involved. Car runs like a top and stops on a dime.

JEAN A.
Chrysler 300
05/01/2018
the service you recieve
The service is fast & the service men are very courteous.

Anonymous avatar
04/29/2018
Friendly
Staff are friendly and fast.

SP
SHERI P.
04/11/2018
Helpful and honest
Gave me the news in a way that I can accept. Think and ponder over

CHARLES H.
04/10/2018
Clean, fast, professional
This place is always ready to do the job for you. Clean, professional, and fast! I like the way the staff treats me with respect. The way they go through my vehicle and check everything. The way thy take time to tell me what they’ve done to my vehicle , and also what needs to be done or what to watch out for...all in all,,,very professional and well run business! Thank you.

JE
JANET E.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/08/2018
Tire fix
They are a great business to work with and don’t talk down to you just because you are a female. Highly recommended.

ST
SOUA T.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/05/2018
Fast, Friendly, Makes You Feel Welcomed
Great customer service! Right when we walk inside, there is always someone right there at the desk to help us. Wait time isn’t as long compared to all the places we been to with oil changes. Great atmosphere there all the time!

KEN B.
Merrill, WI
Ford Econoline
04/05/2018
-promp service and you watch for other problems on vehicle
You always get me in quickly and give me fair price

JEAN A.
Chrysler 300
03/31/2018
Oil Change
This is the most friendliest place for an oil change,
they are very helpful & willing to answer any questions you may have.
We are going to buy new tires from them & they gave me the best quotes & advice.

RICH G.
Irma, WI
Ram Pickup
03/24/2018
Quick and friendly
This was my first time with Thunder lube, but it won't be my last. The service was friendly and fast, and the fees were not out of line. I'll be back!

KRISSY M.
Nissan Rogue
03/21/2018
Super fast!
I was in and out in less than 15 minutes. Excellent customer service!

AD
ANGIE D.
03/20/2018
Very helpful and considerate
I came there for an oil change. I asked him to check a few other things which they did and were very pleasant about doing it

Jeff P.
03/18/2018
Car 2,
I bring both of my cars here for the consistent quality at a reasonable price

JEFF P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/18/2018
Good job for a good price
I return to Thunder Lube for their consistent quality for a reasonable price