Thunder Lube & Service Complete Auto Care Center

SHELLY D.
Schofield, WI
08/04/2018
Great place
They have always been honest and fair.

Toyota Matrix
07/28/2018
I was so pleased they were able to take care of my car so quickly! They were very polite!
My brakes were shot and I had very little time to drop my car off. They were very polite and efficient. They fixed my car at a much lower price than expected!! I was very pleased.

SUSAN W.
Chrysler 200
07/22/2018
They are always fast, reliable, and friendly. Their service is unbeatable and any time you have a question they are willing to take the time to answer you and make sure you are completely satisfied.

JEFF P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/21/2018
Done right and made easy
I am a repeat customer with 2 vehicles. Work is done when and as promised. For a fair price.

RICKY B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/09/2018
You feel part of a family
I have used this business for my various automotive needs, I have always dealt with highly knowledgeable workers that hold the quality of work they perform in the highest standards. They are reasonable in price and go above and beyond to educate their customers every step on the way. I only trust this business not only for my safety, but for my family's as well.

RT
RUTHANN T.
06/26/2018
I again had the Complete Oil Change and again leave there feeling my vehicle has been taken care of. They are professional, knowledgeable, and very helpful!

ME
MICHELE/RUSS E.
Saturn SL
06/20/2018
Great Job
Excellent service and very speedy.

TG
TASHA G.
Merrill, WI
06/07/2018
Full Service oil Change
Quoted 58 dollars plus tax for the oil change. The 1st time I was there they said they inspected all my wipers. and the back one had a piece of rubber hanging down. I guess they missed that one, he said the full service included the drivers side vacuumed, but that wasn't done either and when I got the bill it was 73 because i guess my car takes 6 quarts of oil not the 5 that is included in the quote, they charged for the oil filter, the extra quart of oil hand for hazardous materials. Disappointed because I wast told any of this prior to dropping off my vehicle and a few things they said they did obviously were not done. I am not sure if I will be back.

AV
AMBER V.
06/06/2018
Fast, Friendly Service
Service was fast and friendly, basic oil change took about 15 minutes.

JERRY C.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/03/2018
Muffler Repair
Had issue with the muffler on my 1998 Blazer.
I knew what had to be done but not the tools to fix it.
I called them at 8 A. M. and they said bring it in and they would try to find time to look at it.
But with out a appointment it maybe a while. I understood that.
Dropped it off at 9 A.M.
Then when I heard from next it was 10 A.M. not only did they look at it THEY FIXED IT.
It was done..Just like I would of done..Very good Price..
Assume place..Enyoyed wooking with them.
Jerry

RP
RODNEY P.
Rothschild, WI
Ford Edge
06/01/2018
Well Done
Quick in and out. Always a quality job.

JOSIE C.
Chevrolet Venture
05/25/2018
Awesome people
Everyone that I talked with here at Thunder Lube are very nice and outgoing and the speed of service is faster than anywhere else I have ever gone

EP
ELLEN P.
Schofield, WI
05/21/2018
Trust Thunder Lube
Thunder Lube has come through again (for the 28th time ( no kidding))! Ted and Bill at the front desk are ALWAYS polite and take time to talk with you. When your vehicle problem has been solved, they will explain to you exactly what was done and why. The technicians in the garage take "personal" care of your vehicle and go to task as if it was their
own! Thunder Lube is a "honest place" to bring your vehicle and I have recommended it to even strangers. Hats Off to all those working at Thunder Lube! Thank you!

SAMANTHA M.
Mosinee, WI
Mercury Mountaineer
05/15/2018
Easy To Work With
I like that they are close to my work, that I can just drop my vehicle off in the morning with a note about what needs done, and walk to work. In the afternoon, I walk back, pay my bill and I’m on my merry way.

GP
Gary A. P.
05/02/2018
Top notch.
Our puddle jumper just turned fourteen! Time for a complete lookover and once again decided to support neighborhood businesses. I liked the upfront information on what needed to be repaired and costs involved. Car runs like a top and stops on a dime.

JEAN A.
Chrysler 300
05/01/2018
the service you recieve
The service is fast & the service men are very courteous.

04/29/2018
Friendly
Staff are friendly and fast.

SP
SHERI P.
04/11/2018
Helpful and honest
Gave me the news in a way that I can accept. Think and ponder over

CHARLES H.
04/10/2018
Clean, fast, professional
This place is always ready to do the job for you. Clean, professional, and fast! I like the way the staff treats me with respect. The way they go through my vehicle and check everything. The way thy take time to tell me what they’ve done to my vehicle , and also what needs to be done or what to watch out for...all in all,,,very professional and well run business! Thank you.

JE
JANET E.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/08/2018
Tire fix
They are a great business to work with and don’t talk down to you just because you are a female. Highly recommended.