Thunder Lube & Service Complete Auto Care Center

WALT F.
12/08/2018
Consistant
Nice facility
State of the art equipment
Mechanic walked me through the issue
piece by piece even though they were very busy. I felt like I was the only customer there.

SARAH M.
12/02/2018
Great guy behind the desk
I think thunderlube dies a great job and will return to the friendly crew and service

12/01/2018
Great auto repair!
Great at explaining what is wrong and what needs to be done!

11/16/2018
Good service and courteous
Good and courteous service

TA
TRACY A.
Birnamwood, WI
Buick Enclave
11/14/2018
The service is impeccable!
I have been there several times and I am very happy with the friendly service. They are very up front with pricing and always ask before doing extra work. Very satisfied.

11/13/2018
Took time out of busy schedule to fix problem as a courtesy. Thank you.

KW
Kathryn W.
11/11/2018
Great service at a great price
I trust that repairs done to my Equinox are in my best interest. I took my vehicle in for an oil change, to have a noise investigated in my engine, and to check out what the "grinding noise" I heard when stepping on the brakes. I assumed it was a brake problem. The noise in the engine was resolved with an oil change, and I was educated that I should have my oil changed at 20% performance. I let it go to 7%. I now am a widow, responsible for my own car maintanence, a responsibility I am just learning.
My brakes were checked and still at 60%...so not changed. I appreciate their honesty and not taking advantage of me. It was recommended that at 55,0000 miles, I buy new tires. I assumed that meant going to a "tire shop"....they assured me they could get me the tires I need for optimal winter driving safety. I received 4 new tires at a good price.

KW
KATHY W.
11/09/2018
Happy with their service
I feel Thunderlube cares about their reputation, they are honest, efficient, competitively priced.. I came in thinking I had brake problems because of a grinding noise I heard. After evaluation, my brakes were in "good shape".Instead I bought new tires, which after 6 1/2 years, I knew I needed, but did not realize I could buy them at Thunderlube. I planned on going to a tire dealership, but thet assured me they could provide the tires I needed. A few days later, I had new tires, an oil change, and my car is running quiet and smoothly. I am a widow, thus have to trust my service provider, and I feel comfortable that Thunderlube fills that need. Thank you.

CHRIS B.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/07/2018
Excellent Service!
I highly recommend Tinder Lube.

GD
GEORGE D.
INFINITI QX56
11/05/2018
Your service was great. You clearly explained what was to be done. You explained other things that should be done but you didn't push the point. Thank You

JENNY G.
11/03/2018
Friendly/ Fast
Always friendly, fast service here. I do not get pushed into making purchases I may not need. Honest suggestions are made though which I like. Wont go anywhere else for car work!

11/03/2018
Friendly
They take care of EVERYTHING . And keep a record so you get what needs to be done when necessary..

DE
DAMIEN E.
11/01/2018
Polite and courteous
Fantastic service, very professional and respectful.

BR
BETTY R.
10/29/2018
See below
Everyone there is very professional, if I have questions they can always tell you the best option to take with your vehicle. Friendly employees. The business is clean and appears to be in order. This place is close to where I live. It’s a great place to go to.

DAVID P.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
10/26/2018
Oil change full service
Faster than I expected on my Jetta!!

TG
TERRI G.
10/25/2018
Courteous and professional
The team members are always thorough and professional.

TK
TIM K.
Weston, WI
Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/24/2018
Honesty and professionalism
I've been taking my vehicles to thunder lube for about 12 years now and have never had an issue and always found their work to be reliable.

SAMANTHA M.
Mercury Mountaineer
10/21/2018
Great to just drop off and pick up!
I work nearby, so it’s always nice to just be able to drop my vehicle off and go pick it up when it’s done. I don’t feel like they try to push services on me either. They give me recommendations when something might be needed (such as this last time they told me my tire treads are starting to get low), but did not make it seem like I needed them to replace my tires immediately or I would get in an accident (some places I’ve been to treat things this way).

10/19/2018
Great
Great place.

Weston, WI
10/18/2018
quick, helpful service
Everyone was very helpful and eager to assist. Service was done in a timely manner.