Thunder Lube & Service Complete Auto Care Center

EUGENE/ DENISE L.
Dodge Charger
10/12/2018
Recent visit
Took my car for diagnostic check, understanding that an addition appt would be needed to fix the problem. Things were diagnosed and fixed at one visit. I trust these people with our vehicles. Have never been disappointed.

SA
SHERRY A.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2018
Always receive excellent service. Besides oil change checks the fluids, tires, and blades.

JOSEPH B.
Dodge Dart
09/30/2018
Teamwork
My oil changes are always so quick and fast. You can see the guys working together in the shop.

JV
JESSICA V.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/29/2018
Fast and nice
They got me in as the last customer of the day and fixed my dead battery along with my oil change. Very kind and considerate and informative.

EH
ERNIE H.
Lincoln MKZ
09/27/2018
Everyone listens to what the problem is and then knows what to do about it.
I have been having all my vehicles serviced here for years. Thunder Lube is my recommendation to everyone.

Mosinee, WI
09/24/2018
Tire Replacement
Very prompt and professional service. Thanks

NA
NICK A.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/23/2018
Great place
Friendly fast service. I never go anywhere else.

JEFF P.
09/23/2018
Great job!
All went as expected, just as it always has. That’s why I keep coming back.

LL
LACEY L.
Ford Edge
09/20/2018
Went above and beyond
Brandon went above and beyond to find out why my car was over heating. He took the time to talk to me for several minutes about what I was experiencing when it overheated to get to the root of the problem! Would recommend these guys to anyone, very nice, good service!

LH
LINDA H.
Merrill, WI
09/16/2018
they are fast honest and a clean place
a good place to go

Nissan Murano
09/15/2018
Not sure about tire check
Very clean and respectful. Fast service, the tire maintenance reminder was on yet when I left, the tire pressure the same as I went in..I would live to say that was an oversight.

ME
MICHELE/RUSS E.
Saturn SL
09/09/2018
Once I got in they,were quick need to have more than one oil change bay.They always do great work just slow today.

EL
EUGENE/ DENISE L.
Dodge Charger
08/30/2018
As always, quick, good service. Friendly and trustworthy staff. Highly recommended

JERRY C.
08/27/2018
Oil Change
Nice job.
Drop it off, ran some errands and it was done and ready to go when I got back.
See you in 6 months for another oil change.

SD
SHELLY D.
Schofield, WI
08/04/2018
Great place
They have always been honest and fair.

Toyota Matrix
07/28/2018
I was so pleased they were able to take care of my car so quickly! They were very polite!
My brakes were shot and I had very little time to drop my car off. They were very polite and efficient. They fixed my car at a much lower price than expected!! I was very pleased.

SUSAN W.
Chrysler 200
07/22/2018
They are always fast, reliable, and friendly. Their service is unbeatable and any time you have a question they are willing to take the time to answer you and make sure you are completely satisfied.

JEFF P.
07/21/2018
Done right and made easy
I am a repeat customer with 2 vehicles. Work is done when and as promised. For a fair price.

RICKY B.
07/09/2018
You feel part of a family
I have used this business for my various automotive needs, I have always dealt with highly knowledgeable workers that hold the quality of work they perform in the highest standards. They are reasonable in price and go above and beyond to educate their customers every step on the way. I only trust this business not only for my safety, but for my family's as well.

RT
RUTHANN T.
06/26/2018
I again had the Complete Oil Change and again leave there feeling my vehicle has been taken care of. They are professional, knowledgeable, and very helpful!