Thunder Lube & Service Complete Auto Care Center

Ringle, WI
Mercury Mariner
02/17/2019
Friendly service
Was grateful that they were able to get me in right away. That the problem was recognized and fixed all in the same day.

KATIE M.
02/09/2019
Quick service
I always get fast friendly service.

KT
KEVIN T.
02/07/2019
Great service & quick
I had an issue with my car battery when we experienced frigid temperatures, and they were able to get me in quickly to take care of the issue. Good customer service and reasonable pricing!

SHARON S.
Marathon, WI
Buick Lucerne
02/03/2019
$241 for battery replacement is outrageous
Battery replacement cost was too expensive

DK
Great employee's very knowledgeable

MARK D.
02/02/2019
Friendly and accommodating!
Great prompt service and they do not push unnecessary work!

JOAN M.
Schofield, WI
01/30/2019
Efficiency makes this place a wonderful go-to.
I did not schedule an oil change in advance. I walked into this facility (which is nice and clean) on a very cold Saturday. I was told the wait would be about 1 hour, and I chose to stay and wait for the oil change. Free coffee and wifi were provided. The service and the price were great! Thank you for wonderful, quality service (and with a smile).

JERRY C.
01/24/2019
Ford Truck Oil Change
Did a nice job. Had to wait for 2 cars that were there before me, but it was first come first serve.
Cost a little higher than in Weston , but I did not have to go to Weston, my choice.
CHEAPER than Ford Dealer and I did not have to deal with Ford Dealer.
So everything I could hope for over all.

SK
STEPH K.
Rothschild, WI
Jeep Cherokee
01/16/2019
Great place!
Always nice, always curtious, good price and honest. I will continue to bring my car here. :)

BK
BEN K.
01/15/2019
Always great customer service when I visit.
I had a full service oil change done. I was half expecting it to take along time due to how busy it was. That was not the case the service was done well and much quicker than I thought. Bill I believe his name is, always lets me know what has been done to my car and anything I might need to know about, in a kind courteous manor. I will continue to come to this location, because they do good work and I am always greeting respectfully and kindly. Thank again guys.

TV
THERESA V.
Merrill, WI
01/13/2019
We Love Thunder Lube
Consistently offering the best customer service in Wausau!!!

JERRY C.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/11/2019
Oil Change
Everything I could ask for in a oil change. Quick, Topped off fluids...Told me if any issues.
Price went up, but so is everyone. Still good price, and they sent me a coupon..

LN
LARRY N.
Toyota Avalon
01/05/2019
Took care of my car. Very happy with service

Buick Enclave
12/20/2018
Quick friendly service
Came in for an oil change. Service was quick and efficient.

DA
DENA A.
Ford Edge
12/16/2018
Air pressure in tires!!
I always get good service from Thunder Lube & Staff!!! A know your name basis!!!

WF
WALT F.
12/08/2018
Consistant
Nice facility
State of the art equipment
Mechanic walked me through the issue
piece by piece even though they were very busy. I felt like I was the only customer there.

SARAH M.
Mosinee, WI
12/02/2018
Great guy behind the desk
I think thunderlube dies a great job and will return to the friendly crew and service

12/01/2018
Great auto repair!
Great at explaining what is wrong and what needs to be done!

11/16/2018
Good service and courteous
Good and courteous service

TA
TRACY A.
Birnamwood, WI
Buick Enclave
11/14/2018
The service is impeccable!
I have been there several times and I am very happy with the friendly service. They are very up front with pricing and always ask before doing extra work. Very satisfied.