Thurston County Transmission

Rich B.
01/31/2019
Brakes
Had a set of brakes and rotors installed couple years ago. Started having issues with brakes and Thurston County Transmission provided Excellent Quality Customer Service and replaced them under warranty even though they were past due to the brakes not wearing correctly.

If you want mechanics you can trust and Quality work, go to Thurston County Transmission.

LR
Larry R.
Lacey, WA
05/25/2018
Loyal customer
I just recently had some work done on my 2005 Mustang. It had some trouble with the pinion seal.
It was backing out from getting loosened from another company that I had gone to.
So I was recommended to see them and to talk to Larry , who is very nice guy. His shop fixed the trouble and charged a fair $ / bill.
Since then I have taken my Mercury Sable , I had alot of trouble going on with it . They went to work on it and fixed all the bugs, now it runs as if it were new .
My $ / bill was still very fair for all the work that was done. They will always be my shop to go to. The date is a guesstimate to when I first started taking my car to them. I highly recommend them.

TH
TERRY H.
03/07/2018
Terry F350 service
Great shop to do business with if you like friendly, professional, knowledgeable, reliable folks working on your car. They're highly recommended! Terry

KEN M.
Volvo S80
02/24/2018
We have taken our cars and trucks to Brian at Thurston County Transmission and he has never let us down great service at a good price!!!

PM
Paul M.
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Paul said that he would recommend this business.

Jeff W.
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff was very fair. They did a good job and their prices were good.

NH
Nick H.
Rochester, WA
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the staff provided a good experience.

DJ
Dave J.
Washington
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Dave said he would recommend the business for service.

Joe B.
Lacey, WA
BMW 740i
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he would recommend the facility to others.

STEVEN S.
Tacoma, WA
02/21/2018
Transmission Work
As of late I had to have my 2006 Tahoe transmission completely repaired and rebuilt. I'm a professional mechanic, supposedly retired so I'm very leary of repairs done to my vehicles. I have no talent or experience dealing with repairs of an automatic transmission. I researched feedback and ratings of many local repair facilities and found the best ratings and satisfaction here on Thurston County Transmission. I wasn't happy about the cost of repairs but, feel all was necc. and not over quoted. When the repairs were done, the cost was exactly as quoted, no surprises. And even more important to me they worked with me on how I was to pay and made this all possible. I received the vehicle back in excellent working order and returned a week or so later to have checked over at no cost to me. Everything on transmission works excellently AND I now get much better millage and a much better tow vehicle!!! I would highly recommend doing business here if and when you need automobile repairs of any sort......

JULIE B.
Graham, WA
02/21/2018
Excellent Service. Super friendly staff.
I recommend this place to anyone who needs work done. They are absolutely excellent and awesome to work with. Won't go anywhere else ever again.