Latest Review about 1 month ago

F
Wes F.
Richardson, TX
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Wes said they're good at communicating the problem and it went smoothly.
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you. We appreciate your business very much.

KO
Kerry O.
Texas
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Kerry said they were thorough and fast.

AR
ABEL R.
01/11/2019
Chev maintence
Changed oil and rotated tires. Gen maintenance
Very satisfied with this vehicle maintenance

BC
Bryce C.
Honda Fit
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Bryce said he has no complaints about the service

Jean M.
Frisco, TX
Audi Q5
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Jean said the staff was friendly and provided good follow through.
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit the review.  We appreciate your business very much.

AR
ABEL R.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/07/2019
I had a good experience with Tidwel repairing my F15
I just recently had Tidwel work on my F150
Main reason I took the vehicle to them was, I felt they were going to be honest and up front. I spent more than I hoped for but that is usually the case with any 10 year old vehicle. I believe the work was done right.
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 01/08/2019

ANTON S.
01/01/2019
Lincoln Mark VIII
Brought my well cared for 1998 Lincoln MarkVIII in for a tune up, which the mechanic said was actually unnecessary, and replaced the O2 sensor.
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you Sir.  We appreciate your business very much.

Mc Kinney, TX
12/26/2018
Like any other shop
There's no real advantage to going here over any where else; except free diagnostic, if you're fixing it yourself. The labor rate is higher than most places I've seen. They always charge the full hour, even for 20 minutes of labor, which I find petty and sad. I really don't like places that nickel and dime people. Their parts are are drastically marked up too. It's nice they'll let you order your own parts and have them shipped to the store to have installed in your vehicle, which will save hundreds, literally. As far as the front end staff, one is nice when she answers the phone while the other isn't, coming across as pretty stuck up, short, and rude.

James H.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
James said he is happy with the business. He likes the way they keep up with the service on his vehicle.
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you!!

John L.
Dallas, TX
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said everything went good.

RAYMOND B.
12/11/2018
Local & knowledgeable of older vehicles
Very knowledgeable about senior citizen vehicles.
They will also provide an action list of mechanical issues that need to be addressed
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit the review. We appreciate your business very much.

NR
NANCY R.
Buick Century
12/03/2018
Respect for my time and pocketbook
Troy's team works to find the best value parts for my car, and understands my limited days from off work when I can leave my car for service. Unlike taking my car to the dealer for service, I never feel like I am at the mercy or the whim of a service manager.

Johnny C.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Johnny said they are very friendly, honest, and do the job right

ANTON S.
12/01/2018
Lincoln Mark VIII
Took my 1998 Lincoln for a tune up, mechanics found it didn't need one, it was the O2 Sensor. Older cars may need time to get parts, so plan to
leave it there. Runs well now.

JOEL B.

Richardson, TX
Buick Enclave
11/30/2018
Tidwell Review
Tidwell has been around a long time. Used to have a business in Richardson. Their work has always been excellent - high quality, fast, honest, and at reasonable prices. After all these years, these Qualities still remain. You can't go wrong by taking your business to Tidwell.
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit the review. We apprecite it very much.

KF
KECIA F.
Nissan Armada
11/27/2018
Unresolved Problem
I have always been very pleased with the work done on my vehicle at Tidwell. But, this last time the wrong equipment was placed on my vehicle. I had to pay another repair shop to replace the O2 sensor with the correct one for my vehicle. And my truck continued to run hot without resolution of the problem by Tidwell.

11/23/2018
Great service as always
Although I've moved further away, I keep coming back to this shop for their honest service and reasonable prices.

JOEL B.
11/23/2018
These very nice people know what they are doing. I have used them several times and will continue to do so.

MARIE S.
Toyota Yaris
11/20/2018
Warm and ethical!
I trust Tidwell to do what is needed with safety in mind. Great team!
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit the review. We appreciate it very much.

www.tidwellautoservice.comT