BC
BRIDGIE C.
HUMMER H3
05/11/2021
The people and the service at Tidwell’s are just 5 star - could not ask for better!
I have been going here for years - most of my family does too. Troy and his staff are super - the best, very professional!
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 05/11/2021

Thank you!!

TOM & LAURI B.
04/30/2021
I brought my car in for squealing brakes and they diagnosed and completed the repair the same day!
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you!!!  We appreciate your business very much and hope you will help spread the word about our shop.

KD
KEN & ANNE D.
Dallas, TX
04/17/2021
Always friendly and personal service.
I think best consistent oil change deal in Plano.

Thank you!!!

DAVE C.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/16/2021
Great Job - Great people
2012 Mercedes C-250 Turbo. Needed a new alternator. They diagnosed the problem and fixed very fast. I was very happy with the communication and price. Everyone was very friendly and took the time to listen.
I will certainly be coming back!
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you!!  We appreciate your business very much.  Please spread the word about our shop.

JOE F.
Dallas, TX
Honda HR-V
04/16/2021
Excellent mechanics and very friendly service!
We have known Troy Tidwell, the owner, for years. You will not find a more friendly person or someone more dedicated to making sure the service provided is excellent.
His mechanics are well trained and he always backs up his work with a warranty.

We are confident when we refer family and friends to Tidwell Auto Service. We know Troy and his great staff will take excellent care of them.
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 04/22/2021

Thanks, Joe.  I appreciate your business very much.

MARC C.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/09/2021
Waste of time
No parts provided. No report of service. No appointment sheet. No deals honored. Won't be back.
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 04/13/2021

sorry this happened.  Manager was at lunch and new person did not know about the offer.

Mc Kinney, TX
Toyota Pickup
04/09/2021
Excellent work would highly recommend to all.
Best mechanic shop around. Honest and forthright about issues along with reasonable prices.
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you!!! We appreciate your business very much.

LC
Le C.
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Le said they are good.
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you!!!  We appreciate your business very much.

John W.
03/26/2021
This the first time I utilized Tidwell's for service, but it won't be the last. They have gained a customer for life. I brought my F-350 in for an appointment on March 24, 2021, because my AC was intermittent at best. They kept me informed at every major milestone, friendly, and incredibly knowable. They replaced some components, verified there was no other leakage, dye in the system, vacuumed and recharged the system, verified correct functionality, and accomplished this in less than one and one-half hours! Additionally, the final cot was extremely reasonable. A big Thank You to the entire team!

AH
ANDREW H.
Great Friendly Place
I always take my car here for an oil change. They do an amazing job and good quality .

LD
LEANNE D.
Volvo XC60
03/26/2021
Excellent service, great employees!
Tidwell Auto Service offers expert service, repairs, and reasonable and fair pricing. I am thrilled to be a customer!

SA
Sam A.
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Sam said they had excellent service, are very humble people, he got what he needed done and they are definitely the best in town.

BR
BARBRA R.
Allen, TX
03/16/2021
Good Service Discounts for PISD Employees
They are professional courteous and explain their work plainly...going back always thank you Tim
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business very much and hope you will help spread the word about our shop.

BG
Brandon G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Brandon said the staff finished the job pretty quick and at a fair price.
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you Brandon.  We appreciate your business very much.  Please help to spread the word about our shop.  Thanks!!

Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you Brandon.  We appreciate your business very much.  Please help spread the word about our shop. Thanks!!

since1977

DJ
DARIUS J.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/15/2021
Great local business for car repairs.
Support local business, value the customers and builds relationships.
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you!! I hope you will help spread the word about our shop.  We appreciate your business very much.