CL
Charla L.
Allen, TX
Mazda CX-7
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Charla said this business provided quick service and she could get in soon.

SARAH B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018
honest and reliable
The people at Tidwell's are always very accommodating. They do a reliable job at a fair price.
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit the review.  We appreciate it very much.

BW
BRUCE W.
GMC Yukon
11/12/2018
Great service and quick oil change.
They are a small company that seems to truly care about the quality of service and their customers. They will point out issues they find when checking the vehicle but there is no high pressure. Troy is very friendly.
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 11/13/2018

Leslie M.
Texas
Chrysler 200
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Leslie said that she has used the place for years and they are honest.

YR
Yolanda R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Yolanda said they helped her out in a hard situation.

DAN S.
11/02/2018
Reasonable, friendly and close to home
I started to take my 2004 Dodge Grand caravan there a few years ago cause the big box repair shops cost way to much. The people at Tidwell are courteous, friendly and their services are reasonably priced. I trust Tidwell with all my automotive needs.
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit the review. We appreciate it very much.

NR
NANCY R.
Buick Century
11/02/2018
The best!
The staff at Tidwell is trustworthy, conscientious, and capable. They have been taking care of my cars for over twenty years. I recommend them whole-heartedly.

Suzanna M.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Suzanna said the business was great.

EW
ERICA W.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
10/27/2018
Speedy accurate service.
Honest speedy service and great customer service.

Lexus RX 400h
10/26/2018
Always great. Always reasonable.
Very practical and their approach to repairing my vehicles.

BRAD and PAMELA H.
Jaguar XK8
10/26/2018
Awesome owner, front people and mechanics
We have used Tideells for 18 yrs. The only thing that would make us stop is moving out if the state of TX. Trustworthy, honest and great prices and they still take Cash and give a % off.

AG
Amy G.
Mazda Tribute
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Amy said the business did a great job and everyone was nice and polite. The work tuned out great and it was done on time.

Marsha R.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Marsha said that she recommends this business all the time.

DAVID B.
10/22/2018
Tidwell Auto Service Report
I liked the friendly and and cooperative atmosphere of Tidwell Auto Servicde. When I brought my car in we were thinking that it would be a substantial fix. However, another diagnosis by the Tidwell mechanic in charge of my car cost me much less. I also appreciated that the mechanic came out and discussed with me the issues relating to my car. I like the waiting room because there is no TV to distract or offend me; the staff even gave me 50 cents for a soda when all I had on me was my debt and credit cards. I will plan to continue using Tidwell Auto when needed; and will encourage others to do so who ask me about my mechanic service.

David
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 10/22/2018

Nissan Rogue
10/20/2018
In & out
Got an oil change & it was quick & everybody was polite & efficient.

10/19/2018
Very Dependable And Excellent Work
We have used Tidwell for 6 or 7 years to repair three different vehicles. Anyone we have dealt with has always been very courteous whether it was the office staff or a technician. The repairs have been completed on the schedule they provided and the cost has been very reasonable. We have moved about three hours out of the area, but if the repair can wait, we still come back to Tidwell.
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit the review.  And thank you for your business.  We appreciate it very much.

BC
BRENDA C.
Kia Optima
10/17/2018
Oil leak
As usual, the service, professionalism and prices at Tidwell's can't be beat. I feel completely confident and safe taking my car to them for all my needs.
Troy T., Owner from Tidwell Auto Service responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit the review.
We appreciate it very much.

Chris S.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Chris said his service was done right away. The work was a little expensive.

SR
Subramanian R.
Texas
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Subramanian said he receives good service from the business.

Allen, TX
10/13/2018
We take all 4 cars in our household here. Very honest and reliable people.