Gilbertsville, PA
05/16/2019
Blown Engine
Unfortunately the engine in our 2013 Chevy Equinox blew up. They helped us through a tough process and got the car back on the road. Very helpful!

ST
SUE T.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
05/15/2019
Truck inspection
Tim, Nate and the crew are topnotch!

BT
BILL T.
GMC Envoy
05/03/2019
Quality People & Quality Workmanship
Based on my years of experience with Tim, Nate, and Linda, I recommend them highly. They are not just personable, but are very knowledgeable about all aspects of car maintenance. They have demonstrated over the years that they are concerned about your car and it’s overall operating efficiency. Ever since I have been going to their shop, I have never had any concerns with their diagnosis and their repairs. I feel very lucky to have found a shop of quality professionals who are in my immediate area. I have and will continue to recommend them to anyone who is in need of quality work at a very reasonable cost.

Shannon H.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Shannon said the people were very nice and fit her in and did not take advantage of her.

NS
NICOLE S.
Nissan Quest
05/01/2019
My 12-year-old car needed inspection, and I was able to get it inspected and the work done in a day. Great quality work

Gilbertsville, PA

LK
LISA K.
04/23/2019
Inspection/Emissions/Oil change
I was recommended to Tim Uba by 2 different friends&I am very pleased with the courteous&honest service I’ve received.The service prices are reasonable&I look forward to having my vehicles serviced at Tim Uba’s for many years to come.

Matt R.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the staff have always been fair with him, and he is comfortable doing business with them.

PN
Pam N.
Perkiomenville, PA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Pam said she had a really good experience. She was pleased with the service as well as the courtesy and professionalism.

HM
Heather M.
Hyundai Accent
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Heather said she would recommend the business for service.

Joyce C.
Collegeville, PA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Joyce said the service was good.

DIANA S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2019
Quick and efficient
I needed a lot of work done to my Santa Fe. They were able to get me in the next day and had it done by the end of their day. I'm quite happy with their service and highly recommend Tim Uba and his crew.

AW
Anita W.
Linfield, PA
Honda Civic Si
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Anita said she has been using this business for over 20 years, and she wouldn't take her vehicle anywhere else. She stated the staff is knowledgeable, and she trusts them completely.

TF
TOM F.
Jeep Commander
03/25/2019
Great work and problem solving.
Once again Tim and the crew did an excellent service on my car and solved a problem with a tire that had a leak that occurred with temperature change. Thank you guys.

WC
Will C.
Honda Civic Si
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Will said he has a positive experience. They address all of his concerns and continue to communicate.

Birdsboro, PA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/12/2019
Trusted Mechanics
I just started bringing my vehicle to Tim Uba about a year ago as I was newer to that area. It's always a little stressful trying to find a mechanic that you can trust and that will do great work. However, I found Tim Uba Automotive and I have nothing but good things to say! They've always gone above and beyond to help me out and I have no worries about taking my car there to get work done because I know they are fair and trustworthy! Great crew!

HF
HARRY F.
03/10/2019
Friendly service and they stand behind their work
Again I said that they stand behind their work and are always very friendly

Saturn VUE
03/09/2019
Family owned, reliable, auto repair...
Mechanics you can rely on...

AC

Matthew T.
Pennsylvania
Jeep Liberty
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said the staff did really well, and were very kind.