Latest Review about 2 years ago

PI
paul i.
San Simon, AZ
05/05/2016
Watch out if you're not local!
Broke my tail light lens by dropping it on the concrete while wasting 45 minutes of my time (that I had to pay for) doing what I told them had already been tried un-successfully. All he had to do was ask the mechanic in the next bay, who he said was good with trailer lighting. Why didn't that guy work on my truck?

BK
BEVERLY K.
12/27/2014
service, courtesy, knowledge
Five stars service, courtesy, knowledge home owned.

11/01/2014
Customer care
The emphasis on customer care is outstanding. My son went in to have a tire repaired and his truck would not start. A battery was installed at this visit and my son was off to school with his tire repaired as well. Since my son is 16, he of course could not pay the bill. No problem. I went in later and no one was worried about the bill being paid. The main concern was always my son's safety.

FM
FRED M.
Columbus, NM
Lincoln MKS
08/28/2014
INTEGRITY
In my life, there are only a couple of matters for which there is no second guessing and therefore a critical selection process is adhered to. #1, my health care provider (doctor), #2, my automotive maintenance (mechanic) and #3, my dental care (dentist). GG Gore and Lexi Jackson made #2 a no-brainer. And I thank God that my exposure to Tinley was as early in my relocation as it was. You guys are second to none and an exceptional God-send to mechanically-limited individuals such as I. A deep deep thank you to the entire staff at Tinley Tee Tire. You are incomparable in my book.

KL
KRIS L.
Honda Fit
07/31/2014
Welcome!!!!
Every time I call or go to the shop, everyone it's kind and happy to help you.

06/28/2014
personal service
as always, the service is outstanding

FM
personality
A-1 business

01/08/2014
Outstanding customer service
The customer service provided is above and beyond any establishment I have ever encountered. I have been a customer here for 6 years and I receive prompt and professional care each time I need assistance. My teenagers are driving now and receive the same service as I do with special care given to the safety of their vehicles. I highly recommend this business to everyone I know. Alexi and GG are the best in my book!