Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CHARLES W.
GMC Yukon XL
02/13/2019
Fixed complex heating and AC issue
Vehicle climate control system failed to work and had been failing for a while. Tire MD diagnosed the problem, found a repair solution other than what is typically recommended, and reduced repair costs.

ND

Matthew M.
Buick Park Avenue
02/07/2019
Thoughtful and Exceptional
I was told this was an amazing place to get your car fixed from other students at RWU and decided to give it a try. My car is almost 20 years old and I knew it was bound to have issues. TireMD does a really nice job I’m telling you what is necessary to fix and what can wait. They understood I was a poor college student and never treated me negatively. They were always great. Would definitely recommend. They also have an amazing dog at the reception desk!

Nathan O.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said the employees were honest. They provided good service.

Charlie C.
01/31/2019
Customer service and professional know how is fantastic
In addition to their fantastic customer service, Steve, Jon and their team are great in so many other ways: dead accurate diagnosticians, thoughtful businessmen, great mechanics, They deliver on or ahead of the promised delivery time, and are very accommodating to my work schedule. They give and honest assessment of whether the repair is worth the investment and are reasonably priced. I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND Tire MD for not only tires but ALL you auto and truck mechanical needs.

Tatiana B.
Acura RDX
01/28/2019
I had an issue with the tire that was losing air. The folks TireMD Quickly diagnosed my problem, offered a solution and were able to take care of replacing my tire within 48 hours. Everything was done with courtesy, concerns on my time and my budget .

Bernadette B.
Warren, RI
GMC Canyon
01/27/2019
Peace of mind
I trust Tire MD to work on my vehicles I know that it's done write.

Mario B.
Mercedes-Benz ML250
01/26/2019
Very thorough. Excellent service
Had a recent issue with my tires and they were able to diagnose the problem and fix it. Every time I bring any of my cars in for service they are prompt addressing any issues and their prices are very reasonable. Highly recommended.

NB
Nora B.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Nora said the business was helpful, quick and easy. It was overall a real good experience.

TW
Tom W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Tom said this business did what they were supposed to do.

01/19/2019
The Best Around
Always friendly quick and affordable.

Joelle R.
Audi Q5
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Joelle said the employees were open to communication.

Nissan Rogue
01/11/2019
Personal service
We trade at Tire MD
We like the personal service and real explaination of repair and setting priorities.

MA
Matt A.
Hyundai Veracruz
01/11/2019
Oil and light change
I brought my vehicle asking for an oil change and tire rotation/balance, and they just did the oil change because they said based on inspection of the tread patterns on my tires, I didn’t need the rotation. I really respect a place that actually didn’t do a service that I requested because it’s what was best for the car. They also replaced theee bulbs that I had no idea were out. I highly recommend them.

Portsmouth, RI
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/10/2019
Quality worksmanship and great customer service
Always accommodating. Appreciate the rides home.

SG
Shirley/Hannah G.
12/28/2018
Great service good communication
I have been going to Tire MD from the beginning and they are honest and work with you on repairs.

Julie S.
Lincoln MKX
12/28/2018
Reliable and honest automotive technicians
Always upfront and courteous. Get the job done in a timely manner.

Ford Econoline Wagon
12/23/2018
Great Job
Always gets it done on time friendly place

SP
Sloan P.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Sloan said the employees provided quick service. They were efficient. They explained the completed service. They provided good work.

SA