Business Solutions

Tire Traxx

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
RF
RONALD F.
06/20/2022
Strut needed to be tightened.
The top of my strut was loose, so they tightened the bolt, and all was fine. No charge. Thank you Tire Trax !

06/17/2022
Great and reasonable price
Been with them for 7 years. I drive from Bloomfield to their location because they the best.

RICHARD S.
06/15/2022
Great service. My air conditioning needed to be recharged and it was taken care of extremely quickly, so fast in fact that I didn’t get to finish my friendly...

VS
VERNA S.
06/15/2022
Always pleased
Frank is an amazing genuine person. My car broke down midday. I called AAA and had it towed to Frank knowing that he would take care of me and he did.

SJ
STANLEY J.
06/06/2022
Gas tank fell
Took my car in because the strap broke holding the gas tank. They fixed it and gave me back a car with all the dashboard light lit. Took it back they said we...