Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

07/01/2019
Close to home, nice staff, great service.
Went to other places before for an oil change and had very bad service. This place is friendly and nice.

KP
KEITH P.
Thonotosassa, FL
Nissan Versa Note
06/29/2019
Personable and knowledgeable and beyond helpful
As a disabled Vietnam Veteran, I was treated with so much respect and they all helped me more than I could have hope for.

06/22/2019
Thanks for finding and resolving our auto problem.
The staff at Firestone are very professional and try hard to meet the customers needs. They changed our oil and replaced our wipe blades in a very timely manner and at a reasonable cost.

MICHAEL H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
06/21/2019
Nice people
Great place fair and honest people are always nice I will be going back when needed

EH
ED H.
Mercury Mountaineer
06/15/2019
Convenient and friendly

DENNIS G.
05/11/2019
Beautiful people professional service
There is only one place for me. I am not taking my car anywhere else. I love you guys!

05/06/2019
Highly recommend them
Great service, in a timely manner. Fair pricing, we will continue to use this business.

Amy M.
04/23/2019
Very Helpful!
Came in with the tire pressure issue on my way to work one morning and they were able to quickly diagnose it and send me on my way. Thankfully it wasn’t serious, but I appreciated the prompt attention and friendly service!

BG
BETTE and JOSEPH G.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/08/2019
This is a place you can bring your car and know it will be taken care of.
Alan and his staff are always friendly. No matter what type of service my car has required, I have always been confident that Alan can take care of it. Friendly staff. The best place in town to take your car.

Nissan Sentra
03/31/2019
Location
Good office work work done in a timely manner

MARTI B.
02/22/2019
Honest & Trustworthy
I have been using TWA Firestone for over 4 years and have found them to be honest and aiming to help me save money. The owner, Alan, is a really cool guy!

RT
RUBY T.
02/19/2019
The staff and the good work you all do. Thank you
My car drive good and I will be coming back. Your staff is very professional and your business is very clean I will recommend my friends and thank you.

JENNIFER S.
Land O Lakes, FL
02/16/2019
Always amazing
Alan and his team always give amazing service!

02/09/2019
Normal Serving of Automobile
They have always worked to provide excellent service for each customer. We have used this repair shop for several years and would highly recommend it. They not only meet but exceeded our expectations.

RHONDA R.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
01/11/2019
Friendly, clean atmosphere.
I always bring my car here for my oil changes. The place is clean, and the customer service is great.

RJ
Quick and convenient Service

MARY C.
Hyundai Accent
12/20/2018
Good
I always get good services.

JOE S.
Land O Lakes, FL
12/03/2018
Honesty
I know that I am getting what I paid for, and great, honest people.

ME
MADY E.
Hyundai Tucson
11/17/2018
Very profesional bu t personable.
My car runs better than it did when it was new. This is the first oil change I have had since my warranty ran out and I couldn't be happier. My car has never run this good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE
WILLAZENE E.
Cadillac DeVille
11/04/2018
Great service...
Excellent service...been using them for 20 plus years.