Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DENNIS H.
09/17/2018
Great staff
It was time for new tires So Dave and Walter took the time to go over all my wants and found me the perfect tires for the lowered price and believe me I checked around. Thanks guys as always you exceeded my needs see ya soon.

08/04/2018
Normal Serving of Automobile
We have been going to TWA Firestone for several years. When they changed our oil, they also check to make sure there weren't any other problems. We appreciate this service.

07/01/2018
Thanks for finding and resolving our auto problem.
The associate at TWA Firestone gave us exceptional customer service. He checked service places in town to locate a part needed for our car. After much hard work , he finally located it. Thanks again.

CG
CARMEN G.
Land O Lakes, FL
Kia Sedona
04/08/2018
Returned back even though I am 45 minutes away from my house
I was please with my first service that I returned again. Price is good. Service is great and I love that I receive an email on my vehicle service. Will return again and again.
Alan W., general mgr from TWA FIRESTONE responded on 04/09/2018

Thank you Carmen we really appreciate your business .

03/19/2018
Good work
I always get good services when I go in for service, I have not had any problems yet.

02/09/2018
They always can fix my problem when I go in.
I have not experience any problem with firestone yet, every time I take my car there they can always fix the problem and they always let me know if I have any other problem going on with my car, and the give me the options if I want the problem fix then or later, they don't insist that I get the problem they found did right then.

TW
TOM W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
01/25/2018
Outstanding Service
This visit was no different than any of my previous visits as I was promptly greeted by Dave who quickly assessed the reason for my visit and took my vehicle in right away for service. I was there for an oil change which was done in short order by Harry who always does a thorough vehicle inspection to prevent future surprises. I was in and out quick on this visit and left with confidence in the service work by Harry and the rest of the staff.

RENA G.
Chrysler 200
01/23/2018
Always great service
Always great service with firestone would tell my family and friends

DANIEL D.
12/23/2017
Great service.
Friendly, professional service.
I really trust them. I will keep bringing my car to them.

Richard B.
11/17/2017
Top notch in every sense
We've taken our cars to Alan's Firestone literally for ages. What more can I say that everyone else isn't already saying? - Everything I'm reading here is 100% accurate.

EV
ETHEL V.
Hudson, FL
11/10/2017
Great service, good people.
Alan White is the best. I called him Weds. and told him I needed new tires. He ordered them and picked them up same day. Next morning I took my car in and an hour later left a satisfied customer.

DONALD W.
Lutz, FL
Kia Sorento
10/30/2017
Job done fast and completed perfectly
Had a window switch replaced. Got in and out in under 40 minutes. Woo Hoo !!

SK
STANLEY K.
Toyota Avalon
10/27/2017
Quick reliable service
The people at your shop at top notch!

10/26/2017
Repaired our car
We have an older car. Firestone was able to clean the mechanism that that operates the drivers seat. Now it works great. The job was down within a few short hours and was not too expensive considering the labor hours repairing the car.

CELESTE C.
10/24/2017
Alan always provide excellent service, I feel very secure leaving our cars with his company, his techs are highly trained and I would greatly recommend Firestone

AT
ALBREANA T.
10/15/2017
My car sounds 100% better than before

DANIEL D.
09/22/2017
Good service, but to much waiting time.
Friendly staff, job was proffessionally done, but an hour waiting for an.oil change, it is way too much time, I asked them how much time for tires rotation, they said at least 3 hour. I was in shock.

09/05/2017
Good work
I like to go to TWA Firestone because they have done a good job on my car always.

08/28/2017
Thanks
Thanks for serving our vehicles for several years. You've done your best to meet and exceed each customers expectation.

FB
FONTELLA B.
Hyundai XG350
08/27/2017
every one is courteous and the job is done in a timely manner.