Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DENNIS G.
05/11/2019
Beautiful people professional service
There is only one place for me. I am not taking my car anywhere else. I love you guys!

05/06/2019
Highly recommend them
Great service, in a timely manner. Fair pricing, we will continue to use this business.

Amy M.
04/23/2019
Very Helpful!
Came in with the tire pressure issue on my way to work one morning and they were able to quickly diagnose it and send me on my way. Thankfully it wasn’t serious, but I appreciated the prompt attention and friendly service!

BG
BETTE and JOSEPH G.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/08/2019
This is a place you can bring your car and know it will be taken care of.
Alan and his staff are always friendly. No matter what type of service my car has required, I have always been confident that Alan can take care of it. Friendly staff. The best place in town to take your car.

Nissan Sentra
03/31/2019
Location
Good office work work done in a timely manner

MARTI B.
02/22/2019
Honest & Trustworthy
I have been using TWA Firestone for over 4 years and have found them to be honest and aiming to help me save money. The owner, Alan, is a really cool guy!

RT
RUBY T.
02/19/2019
The staff and the good work you all do. Thank you
My car drive good and I will be coming back. Your staff is very professional and your business is very clean I will recommend my friends and thank you.

JENNIFER S.
Land O Lakes, FL
02/16/2019
Always amazing
Alan and his team always give amazing service!

02/09/2019
Normal Serving of Automobile
They have always worked to provide excellent service for each customer. We have used this repair shop for several years and would highly recommend it. They not only meet but exceeded our expectations.

RHONDA R.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
01/11/2019
Friendly, clean atmosphere.
I always bring my car here for my oil changes. The place is clean, and the customer service is great.

RJ
Quick and convenient Service

MARY C.
Hyundai Accent
12/20/2018
Good
I always get good services.

JOE S.
Land O Lakes, FL
12/03/2018
Honesty
I know that I am getting what I paid for, and great, honest people.

ME
MADY E.
Hyundai Tucson
11/17/2018
Very profesional bu t personable.
My car runs better than it did when it was new. This is the first oil change I have had since my warranty ran out and I couldn't be happier. My car has never run this good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE
WILLAZENE E.
Cadillac DeVille
11/04/2018
Great service...
Excellent service...been using them for 20 plus years.

ZT
ZACCHAEUS T.
GMC Terrain
11/02/2018
Always Quality Work with a Smile.

MARY C.
Hyundai Accent
10/26/2018
Good work
I always get good services

PM
PATRICIA M.
10/09/2018
Kind and efficient
As with all my visits to TWA Firestone...the whole staff is so kind and personable...the mechanics are thorough ..competent ...and efficient...
What more can one ask for.
I appreciate you all.

Spencer W.
10/01/2018
dont go here ; Homophobic business; support your gay community
rudest customer service i have EVER had in my LIFE! TO BE GREETED BY SOME BOLD, FAT PIG ON THE DESK IS ONE THING, BUT TO HAVE SAID BOLD FAT PIG talk to you like you are garbage on his shoe is just plain awful!

so walking into the shop front with half a wheel in hand from the almost life threatening blow out that just happened, one does not expect to be greeted with above, he was darn rude, before we even opened our mouths, and we walked through the door, he scream "NO, NO, we cant do that, we are far to busy. unless you want to buy it and do it yourself!"

i was like calm down man, your going to give yourself a heart attack if you carry on! I asked, "well im not waiting for it, an it be done first thing in the morning" he responded with "well i guess so"

The thing here is, im gay, i look gay, like VERY gay, and he saw me and my buddy walking in and he took an instant dislike to us! Homophobic is not even the right word to use here, even though it was obvious that this was homophobia at its worse! The creep took the job, but he did not want too! i am furious that he felt he could talk to me and treat me like he did. I will make it my job to let as many people know about this treatment as i can!
Alan W., general mgr from TWA FIRESTONE responded on 10/01/2018

Spencer my name is Alan White and i am the owner of twa firestone .If you were treated like this in my store im very sorry and would like to know who treated you this way .We have a lot of gay customers and i promise you i dont treat them different than my non gay customers .I tried to look up your invoice but i cant find you in my records is it in somebdy else's name .Please contact me when you can sincerely Alan White

KC
KEVIN C.
Volkswagen Passat
09/27/2018
Won’t be going back
Went for a regular oil change. Got there at 8. Asked the guy would I be out by 10 cause I start work at 10. He said yes. 10:30 and I was still there. Apparently they didn’t have the type of oil my car(2018 Passat R-Line) takes. What made me even more mad than the wait, got my car, rushed to work. Get there and that’s when I realized whoever was working on my car went thru my shit. My personal items. Called and told the guy(Walter) about it. He claims he was going to notify the manager. Doubt he did. I’ve been here many of times and no issue. THIS particular issue was enough for me to end it.
Alan W., general mgr from TWA FIRESTONE responded on 09/29/2018

Im sorry it took longer than expected but we didnt want to put the wrong oil in  your car and cause damage to your engine and we didnt want to void your warranty .I spoke to my employee and he said he did go into your glove box to get your owners manuel out to check the oil reset procedure but i did have a meeting with my entire staff and made sure they are aware that if someone is caugt going through a customer belongings they will be fired !! I appreciate your business im sorry if you had a bad experience  sincerely Alan White