MARIE M.
09/22/2020
Customer Service is Excellent
Explanation and solution of Problem is Superb.

AF
ANNA F.
Chrysler 200
09/09/2020
The honesty and service as a woman I received
The guys has been great with me since I relocated from Ohio 4 1/2 years ago! They have been honest with me and the service I receive has been excellent! I will continue my servicing of my vehicle with them

CELESTE C.
09/03/2020
People you can always trust!!!!
We always takes are vehicles here because we can depend on them to give provide excellent service, we have in the many years we have taken our vehicles ever received bad service, we can always count on them!

DENNIS H.
Nissan Murano
08/15/2020
Honest professional team.
Have been with this Firestone in Temple Terrace for over 20 years. So nice to know that when my vehicle has a problem I have a business that with not only fix it but will also give me options or suggestions that will help with the very important budget.once again Thank you to all the entire team.

CELESTE C.
08/03/2020
GREAT JOB!!!!
As always no matter the size of the job, we can depend on Alan & his staff to make it right!!! The best auto repair shop in the entire Tampa area!!

07/26/2020
General Maintance
Thanks for providing excellent customer service. Repairs are done quickly and at competitive prices. If the shop notices something needs immediate attention, they will notify the customer. Keep up the great service!

EH
ED H.
Mercury Mountaineer
07/07/2020
Convenient and friendly
My wife and I are planning to go on a 5000 mile road trip. I took my 20 yr old SUV with 190K miles to the local dealership and asked them what service I needed to make my vehicle road worthy for the trip. The estimate was $1000.00+. That seemed a little over-the-top for a my car worth less than 2K in the "blue book" I then went to my friendly Firestone shop and we went over the print out of the dealers recommendations and I got the necessary service for a safe trip and was out the door in 2 hours for less than $60. I have been using this Firestone store for 20 years for oil changes, tires, and tune ups.
I am on a first name basis with the manager and I have always had friendly, quick, accurate, and affordable service. I recommend this store to anyone who needs car service in Temple Terrace, Florida.
Ed Homan, MD

JARED D.
07/06/2020
Fast, Friendly alignment
I came in without an appointment for an alignment and they had my car back to me within 1 hour. They didn't try to sell me unnecessary services. They check the service need code on my dash and told me my car was in need of an oil change. I was not pressured to do the service there. But, I just received a $10 off coupon from them and will probably get it done. Thanks for the great service guys!

Saturn Aura
06/25/2020
General Maintance
Thanks for taking the time to check our car tires. We were very concerned one of our tires was much lower then the other three on our car. The shop checked all our tires. No leaks were located. They did make sure each of the tires had the proper air pressure. We appreciate that they did take the time to check out our problem.

BERTHA B.

BILL H.
Seffner, FL
Ford Edge
04/22/2020
very helpful. and delivered on what was promised.
my car was ready when promised and my car service was exactly what I wabted.

PC
PHILIP C.
04/20/2020
Vehicle repair
Thank you for servicing my old truck during these difficult times. More work to be done on the old girl. Running better now. Thank you!

CAROLYN M.
04/19/2020
The staff
The staff is great and honest

JOHN S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
04/19/2020
These guys are exceptional!
They take great care of your vehicle.....they let you know what needs to be done to put your vehicle in great running order and then fix it. It's worth it to have your car or SUV fixed there!