Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BRENDA G.
12/07/2019
RAV4 Purchase
Thank you to Alan for being "my man" in helping me to select my RAV4 after a head on collision. I still miss my PT Cruiser, but having a mechanic's input was extremely valuable to me. Thank you again! Brenda Goff

GS
GEORGE S.
Saturn Aura
11/18/2019
General Maintance
Our car needed routine maintenance and your station took car of our needs. My family have been customers for several years. If anyone is seeking a good repair shop in the heart of city of Temple Terrace, I'd highly recommend TWA Firestone. They are very professional in dealing with customers. I also feel their prices are very competitive to repair shops in the area.

JOHN S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/26/2019
Oil change and tire rotation on my 2007 FJ Cruiser
These guys are good! While having the tires rotated ad an oil change,they let me know that in the near future I Wil need to have the head gaskets replaced. They also let me know that there weren't any objects embedded in the tires. Thanks guys!

CAROLYN M.
10/03/2019
The service is great and they don't try to pressure you into anything that you don't need, they are Honest with you about whats going on with your vehicle

DONALD W.
Lutz, FL
Mitsubishi Lancer
09/25/2019
Tires Done Right !
Great service. In and out as quick as possible with new tires and a great price !

MARY C.
Hyundai Accent
09/23/2019
good
I have not had any problem

BETTE and JOSEPH G.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/09/2019
Alan is always friendly and knowledgeable about what my car needs. I wouldn’t trust anyplace else to work on my car.

Linda B.
08/02/2019
HONEST!!!
I was told by another autoshop I needed a new engine...i hady car towed to this location and Alan diagnosed the problem that I needed a new radiator. The auto shop awesome!! The mechanics are honest and I will continue to take my car to this autoshop. I am very grateful to Alan and his team.

DONALD W.
Lutz, FL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/25/2019
They got right on it !
I had my vehicle towed to them due to a coolant leak. The vehicle was diagnosed and repaired in under 24 hours. Great job ! Thank you very much !!

07/01/2019
Close to home, nice staff, great service.
Went to other places before for an oil change and had very bad service. This place is friendly and nice.
Alan W., general mgr from TWA FIRESTONE responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you we really appreciate your business

KP
KEITH P.
Thonotosassa, FL
Nissan Versa Note
06/29/2019
Personable and knowledgeable and beyond helpful
As a disabled Vietnam Veteran, I was treated with so much respect and they all helped me more than I could have hope for.
Alan W., general mgr from TWA FIRESTONE responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you ! If you need anything dont hesitate to call

06/22/2019
Thanks for finding and resolving our auto problem.
The staff at Firestone are very professional and try hard to meet the customers needs. They changed our oil and replaced our wipe blades in a very timely manner and at a reasonable cost.
Alan W., general mgr from TWA FIRESTONE responded on 07/18/2019

Thanks George for being such a loyal customer all these years

MICHAEL H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
06/21/2019
Nice people
Great place fair and honest people are always nice I will be going back when needed

Thanks mike

thanks Ed !!!

DENNIS G.
05/11/2019
Beautiful people professional service
There is only one place for me. I am not taking my car anywhere else. I love you guys!

05/06/2019
Highly recommend them
Great service, in a timely manner. Fair pricing, we will continue to use this business.

Amy M.
04/23/2019
Very Helpful!
Came in with the tire pressure issue on my way to work one morning and they were able to quickly diagnose it and send me on my way. Thankfully it wasn’t serious, but I appreciated the prompt attention and friendly service!

BETTE and JOSEPH G.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/08/2019
This is a place you can bring your car and know it will be taken care of.
Alan and his staff are always friendly. No matter what type of service my car has required, I have always been confident that Alan can take care of it. Friendly staff. The best place in town to take your car.

Nissan Sentra
03/31/2019
Location
Good office work work done in a timely manner

MARTI B.
02/22/2019
Honest & Trustworthy
I have been using TWA Firestone for over 4 years and have found them to be honest and aiming to help me save money. The owner, Alan, is a really cool guy!