Overall Rating 3.94/5Overall Rating 3.94/5Overall Rating 3.94/5rating 3.94rating 3.94

Latest Review over 2 years ago

JE
JULIAN E.
07/11/2016
Flat tire, taken care of quickly
Came in with a low leak. Turned out the tire had a nail and needed to be replaced. The employees were very polite and explained what was going on and gave me my options. Got it fixed same day. Pretty fast service.

UM
UNIVERSITY OF M.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/04/2016
Great people
The entire staff, especially Rob, was great. Very helpful, knowledgeable, and didn't make me feel pressured. Overall, it was a good experience.

BN
BOUSSELAM N.
Pontiac Vibe
07/03/2016
tire rotation
tire rotation was included with oil change but they did not do it.
they said i need alignment in order to have the tires rotated !

LETTIE M.
Lincoln MKZ
06/23/2016
Friendly service. Car completed on time
Service was great

PHEMELO T.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/22/2016
long wait shitty job!!
The car passenger side front wheel shakes when you put the brakes on and never did that before the visit!!!
Gregg L., Manager from Roseville Tires Plus responded on 06/23/2016

DEAR: PHEMELO TSHANE

SORRY ABOUT YOUR ISSUE HERE AT MY STORE CAN YOU PLEASE CALL ME AT 651-645-5409 ASK FOR ROBERT I AM STORE MANAGER I REALLY THINK I CAN FIX YOUR ISSUE.

RK
RICK/KATHLEEN K.
06/17/2016
Tire problem
Fixed a leaking tire. They did it in a timely manner. I was satisfied with the service.
Gregg L., Manager from Roseville Tires Plus responded on 06/18/2016

hey rick/kathleen

thank you for your business hope to see you again some day.

Robert Taylor
Store Manager

RT
ROBERT T.
Minneapolis, MN
Mercedes-Benz C230
06/07/2016
Great place take your car
The team is very good and professional when recommend services about your vehicle .
Gregg L., Manager from Roseville Tires Plus responded on 06/08/2016

thanks robert for your business see you next time

DO
DUNCAN O.
05/28/2016
service
awsome
Gregg L., Manager from Roseville Tires Plus responded on 05/28/2016

Thank you, Duncan for the great review
hope to see u again someday

KR
KIRK R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2016
Came in with a punctured tire. They were able to patch it and save the tire (and save me from having to buy 4 new tires). Always good work at this location. Beth is the best.

JO
JAMES and NICOLA O.
05/20/2016
Met the new manager on our visit and another visiting manager.... new set of tires on my car in the time promised, friendly people. Great job !!!

AI

WAYNE K.
Savage, MN
05/01/2016
saving me time
I was in for an oil change and the helpful mechanics found a nail in my tire. They were very helpful and fast and saved me a trip back.
Gregg L., Manager from Roseville Tires Plus responded on 05/02/2016

Great seeing you again Wayne, always a pleasure to work on the Fusion.

LAURE S.

PHYLIS W.
Maplewood, MN
Honda Accord
04/20/2016
Takes time to thoroughly inspect the car
I was very impressed with Darian and the thorough inspection pointing out what's wrong and what would need to be done to fix it.
Gregg L., Manager from Roseville Tires Plus responded on 04/25/2016

Thank you Phylis.  We are very happy to have Darian on our team as well.  I will share your nice words with him.

RYAN S.
Kia Sorento
04/18/2016
Freakin awesome service
Assistant manager was very coleus timer service. Mechanics got my vehicle in and out quickly. Vehicle felt great after riding off the lot was prepared to make a road trip if I dint have homework that evening.
Gregg L., Manager from Roseville Tires Plus responded on 04/25/2016

We are glad to help and glad you value your homework more than the road trip.  Good luck in school.

DENISE W.
04/14/2016
Poor lobby, decent service
I go to this place because I can walk to it from my house after I leave my car and they have knowledgeable staff, but the lobby lacks tender loving care-(the chair seats have been duct taped for years) so sometimes I wonder what other corners they are cutting to save money.
Wayne K., President of Retail Operations from Roseville Tires Plus responded on 04/14/2016

Denise,
You are correct about the chairs needing replacement and they will be soon.   We have been updating and repairing many things recently like the new restrooms and showroom ceiling.    The chairs will be soon.   Thanks for your comment.

KL
KIETH and KENDALL L.
04/05/2016
False Advertising
My last oil change took 55 minutes. When I asked for a free one due to the 30-minute guarantee, staff pointed to a sign behind the counter saying they don't honor it even though it is linked on the Larpenteur Avenue stores web site. Go to http://www.tiresplus.com/store-detail/244290/1329-larpenteur-ave-w-roseville-mn-55113.htm/. Select Oil Change from the Maintenance Services dropdown at the top of the page - http://www.tiresplus.com/maintenance/oil - Scroll down and it shows a 30 minute guarantee.
Wayne K., President of Retail Operations from Roseville Tires Plus responded on 04/05/2016

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.   The website is the corporate site, not ours and clearly is very confusing as it shows our store.   We have been unable to have this removed to this point and that is why we are very clear with our promise time when you bring in your vehicle.   As you have seen we have this posted in the store in 2 different locations and stated your 3 PM appointment would be done by 4 PM which we beat by 5 minutes on this free oil change.   We like to be up front and truthful with what we can do, giving you the choice before we work on your vehicle.

DEANTE H.
Minneapolis, MN
Buick Rendezvous
03/22/2016
Terrible customer service
Beth or whatever the white Lady name is at the front desk is. She was rude we question her about her about a few things they found wrong and she just starts hanging up the paper work saying it time for you guys to go just giving us complete attitude, so I will not be returning to any tires plus and I am going to all my friends and family about this terrible service. I am going to go on Google toor and write a review about the shit customer service I received from you guys.
Wayne K., President of Retail Operations from Roseville Tires Plus responded on 03/24/2016

We thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback and certainly apologize for our inability to explain what was needed in a manner you could understand.

AC
ARIANA C.
Pontiac Grand Am
03/13/2016
They NEVER write the date in the top corner of the windshield once you get an oil change or something done on your vehicle.
They used to be my favorite auto shop for my car but the service and employees are not up to standard.
Gregg L., Manager from Roseville Tires Plus responded on 04/04/2016

Thanks for your response Ariana and we appreciate your feedback. As a store that likes to keep its standards for service high we are working on correcting our issues here. It's always a goal of ours to keep customers happy and satisfied with the work being done on their vehicles. If there's anything we can do to make your next visit better let us know. Thanks, Tires Plus Roseville.

AG
ADRIANA G.
Chrysler
03/05/2016
When you have been a regular costumer and keep having bad experiences..
I asked 3 times to please check the power stering fluid and they just keep forgeting with both of my cars
Gregg L., Manager from Roseville Tires Plus responded on 03/08/2016

I do apologize for your previously bad experiances here, we do strive for perfection with all the tasks we are assigned here. We do our best to notify you when any fluids are low and top them off when applicable. Again sorry for any inconveince you had while stopping here. We hope to see you again! Tires Plus Roseville