TA
TONY/NICK A.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/14/2020
Honest and helpful.
Another fine job completed quickly and done right the first time.

JOE L.
Hyundai Tucson
08/22/2020
Fix tire
Got the tire fixed, very nice and friendly service people. Will definitely go back for other types of service.

JOE L.
Honda Fit
08/14/2020
Best Auto Service in Kenosha
Honesty, dependability, knowledgeable, caring, friendly, reasonably priced work, . . . . all the accolades you can muster doesn’t fully tell the story. Tires Plus has taken exceptional care of both of our autos for years . . . tires, repair service, maintenance. They are our go-to gurus!

RD

TJ
THOMAS J.
Honda Civic Sedan
08/04/2020
Great service with a fair price
My daughter's car got a nail in her tire. I called tires plus and they got me in the same day. I was out within an hour, would recommend Tires Plus to anyone.

RICHARD/SHELBY H.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Toyota Matrix
07/24/2020
Excellent Service!
Very friendly and kind. They always do great work.

RF
RANDY/PAULETTE F.
07/23/2020
They stand by their work.
We were extremely pleased with the overall experience.

TA
TONY/NICK A.
Ford Freestar Wagon
06/30/2020
Great place to bring your cars.
Fast, reliable and honest.

MIKE S.
06/18/2020
Great Service as usual Rear tire replacement and front caliper repair.
Had a leak in the rear tire which they patched and it worked for quite awhile, however began to leak so I replaced the rim and had them put it on and move the tire - since then no problems. Two weeks later front tire caliper sends out a fire signal on the way back from Milwaukee and had them look it over and fix it. New calipers and they even figured out the noise I was hearing from under the hood. Car is running great now (despite its age) and I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of service.

ROBERT H.
06/14/2020
Tire not holding air
Tires Plus was able to get me in on the day I called. I had picked up a screw in my tire. They fixed my tire and were done a couple hours ahead of the time I was told it would be done. Very courteous. I also liked that everyone had masks on for the virus. Highly recommend!

Subaru Ascent
05/02/2020
Great service and timely visits.

05/01/2020
Their service
they were very thorough and very friendly

JOHN A.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/19/2020
Winter to summer.
I run snow tires for the winter. Purchased snow tires from tires plus kenosha in 2014. Ever year since than I have gone to this store and have my snows swapped for my regular tires. They have always gave me a upfront answer to the condition of both sets of my tires and have never tried to sell me a new set just because I have had this set so long. They always bag the tires for me and load them so I can bring them home for the next season. Good people at tires pluse!

JOHN A.
04/19/2020
Never a bad experience so far.
Have been a customer for the past 7 years. I go there twice a year. If I have tire questions, always a right answer with out no bull. Have always been straight up with me and don't just try to sell me on any particular brand or type of tire or service.

JOHN H.
Ram 1500
03/22/2020
Great people
Always courteous and friendly. Place is always busy, but they are quick as they can be. Satisfied with them for many years.