SF
Vernon Hills, IL
Mazda CX-5
10/08/2018
Oil Change_Tire Rotation
Service and quality of work are always consistent. Junior was very helpful and courteous.

09/16/2018
Tires Plus is great
It was determined that my 18 year old Dodge Van was unsafe to drive. The strut towers were to rusty to fix. Tires Plus determination that the car was not safe and could cost me or someone else their life made this a tough but easy decision. Everything on the car was good accept the struts. Thank you Dan. You could have saved my life but we will never know because I junked it out!

RD
RUTH/ANDREW D.
Kia Amanti
07/27/2018
On 7/25/18 I went to Tires Plus for an oil change. As I was waiting to check in, Dave was explaining to someone buying tires that he gets free tire rotation. The next person was there for an emissions test. When it was my turn, I asked about tire rotation since I had bought my tires there 18 months ago, about getting the emissions tested and checking fuses for my stereo which stopped working. Dave was great and got all of those things done along with my oil change and there was no extra charges. It was great. Thank you for your full and excellent service!

SJ
STACIE J.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Chevrolet Traverse
06/25/2018
Great service!!
Great service, I had a punctured tire & they were able to get my tire serviced quickly and we’re helpful with all my questions.
Would highly recommend Tires Plus.

DIANE M.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Suzuki Forenza
06/13/2018
The Employees makes this place so great
I am a female senior and wouldn't take my car anywhere else..I trust them...they are so helpful..patient ..friendly...They take good care of me...Diane

MARIANNA R.
Scion tC
06/13/2018
Very Good Service
Everyone was courteous and professional. I was happy with my experience.

SP
SOPHIA P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/01/2018
Great Service!
Got my car in the day I called and had it done quickly! Great service Dan and Jr are always so kind!

Paul R.
05/03/2018
Tires Plus is great
I have been going here for several years and couldn,t be happier. Car repairs are never cheap but here I feel I am treated fair and never pay more than I should. Dan, Junior, John and all the guys are friendly and respectful.I can,t recommend them highly enough.

WR
WARREN R.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
04/16/2018
HONEST SERVICE
Took my car in due to excessive shaking in the steering wheel at Interstate speeds. I figured low end would be an alignment for about $85. Worst case could be warped rotor or tires finally needed replacing. New rotors or two new front tires, probably $350.

Nope, tires needed balancing. So as long as it was in there, I had them do a lube, oil and filter and rotate the tires which they say still have about 25K in them.

Total bill $88. Could have taken me for an easy $300-$400+. Appreciate the integrity they showed.

JAMIE C.
Bristol, WI
Honda Civic Coupe
04/13/2018
Fluid replacmenet
I always have a pleasant service experience here. I waited less time than was originally told to me. The manager was very pleasant in greeting me and taking care of my auto service needs.

Thanks for great service.

NM
NANCY M.
04/08/2018
Always great service!
Always great service with a smile

03/31/2018
work done twice
I recently had a front end alignment done and was not satisfied with the results. I brought the car back and they fixed it to my satisfaction with out any further charge. I would and do recommend them to anyone who needs car repair. They are good,courteous, and honest and respectful. I can,t say enough good things about Dan and his employees.

JOHN H.
Ram 1500
03/24/2018
Good people, good service.
I have been coming here for years. Always get good service and competitively priced.

MINERVA R.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/09/2018
Tire issue
I went in the fixed my tire with no problem

IM
ISAAC/HOPE M.
Kia Optima
03/09/2018
Each we have made to tires plus it’s been great! The gentlemen that are employed are knowledgeable, courteous!
Very fortunate for me since we pay for the warranty for the tires we purchase I was in need a new tire and was able to walk out of there paying $13 I am happy tire plus offers that option!

CG
CYNTHIA G.
03/04/2018
Friendly Service
Dan is very friendly/personable. As long as I call ahead and have them order the part and try to be the 1st one there I got out within an hour. Which was VERY nice!

MINERVA R.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/21/2018
Noise from engine
I have never had problems with Kenosha Tire Plus. The service I receive is always great.

FS
FAY S.
02/13/2018
A Service to Rely On!
I've been coming to Tires Plus of Kenosha for five years now. The service has always been courteous, swift, and correct. I recently experienced a flat tire and had to purchase a new one. They ordered me an affordable, but reliable tire and had it on my car within two days. I was astounded. Two weeks later, I went in to order one more tire. Much to my astonishment, they had the tire in stock and put it on the car that very same day. I don't think I was in there an hour! On my limited income, I'm purchasing the tires one at a time and this business has no problem working with me and around my grand daughter's school schedule. I highly recommend this business!

02/07/2018
Simple the best
I have been going here for years and would not go any where else. Dan, Junior, John and all the guys are great. I am treated with respect and they charge me a fair price. They are my go to guys!

RF
RANDY/PAULETTE F.
01/18/2018
Honda new tires
Everyone I dealt with at Tires Plus was very helpful and courteous. Also very knowledgeable. Definitely will refer to you.