GW
GARY W.
01/16/2021
Staff very friendly and professional
I’ve been coming here for years and won’t go any where else. Dan and his crew are very professional and all of my needs have always been done in a timely manner. I highly recommend this establishment.

12/11/2020
Accommodated my needs
The wait was longer than I was told but I believe his name was Jeffery who was so kind and helpful

Kia Optima
12/10/2020
Personable service
They provide honest personable service. I have been going here many years and trust them with my cars.

DAN L.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
GMC Safari Passenger
12/03/2020
New tires made easy at Tires Plus
I needed new tires before snow fall and they were an odd size tire. You ordered them and had them at your store in a few days, then that same day I had tires. Customer service is always great here!

JOHN A.
Chevrolet Camaro
11/24/2020
Every time I go here, it is always a good and helpful experience.
I purchased my snow tires for my new camaro in 2014. The best advice I got was if you drive like my uncle, we'll see you next year. If you drive like my Grandmother they can last 4or 5 years, depending miles driven of course. Had my snow tires put back on - for the seventh season, om Monday the 23. I'm sure they would rather sale me a new set. I always ask for a opinion on the tires. So far it has been, you have another season left on them. These guys are great. I just bought new tires for my truck, I could have gone elsewhere and probably got them for less but I already know the customer service here so I'll stay!

Kia Amanti
11/01/2020
Too long for nothing
We dropped off the car on Friday for an oil change and to find out why the check engine light was on. They asked for us to leave it overnight. We heard nothing from them until we called on Saturday afternoon. They said it would take another day. On Sunday they called with 3 suggested repairs. We agreed on replacing two oxygen sensors and the oil change. We got a call later that they couldn’t do it as the sensor was stuck and broke off and they don’t do exhaust work. So it took 3 days for an oil change and we have to take it some where else to repair it.

10/29/2020
Car diagnostic
They are fast, efficient, and very nice.

TA
TONY/NICK A.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/14/2020
Honest and helpful.
Another fine job completed quickly and done right the first time.

JOE L.
Hyundai Tucson
08/22/2020
Fix tire
Got the tire fixed, very nice and friendly service people. Will definitely go back for other types of service.

JOE L.
Honda Fit
08/14/2020
Best Auto Service in Kenosha
Honesty, dependability, knowledgeable, caring, friendly, reasonably priced work, . . . . all the accolades you can muster doesn’t fully tell the story. Tires Plus has taken exceptional care of both of our autos for years . . . tires, repair service, maintenance. They are our go-to gurus!

RD

TJ
THOMAS J.
Honda Civic Sedan
08/04/2020
Great service with a fair price
My daughter's car got a nail in her tire. I called tires plus and they got me in the same day. I was out within an hour, would recommend Tires Plus to anyone.

RICHARD/SHELBY H.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Toyota Matrix
07/24/2020
Excellent Service!
Very friendly and kind. They always do great work.

RF
RANDY/PAULETTE F.
07/23/2020
They stand by their work.
We were extremely pleased with the overall experience.

TA
TONY/NICK A.
Ford Freestar Wagon
06/30/2020
Great place to bring your cars.
Fast, reliable and honest.