JESSE M.
12/23/2019
We LOVE the service at Tires Plus!
We have been going to Tires Plus for years and love it. Prices are reasonable and most of all staff is honest. They always do their best on appointment times and fitting our car in on short notice. Thank you guys, you have lifetime customers!

Mercury Grand Marquis
12/09/2019
don,t give up
I had my 2001 Mercury in for a rear lift problem. After a new set of socks on the rear and a new lift pump it was still not working correctly. It would not level the load once someone got in the car. I was about ready to take it to a Ford dealer figuring they might have a better background in this problem. Dan asked me to bring it back and let them take one more look at it. I took it back to Tires Plus and low and behold they found the problem and it is fixed at NO additional charge and I am very satisfied. I have been going here for years and plan to continue going here. Dan and his employees are good, honest people and do a super job.

NR
NELSON R.
12/05/2019
Great Customer Service
Great service. Got tires rotated and it smooth and fast.

TA
TONY/NICK A.
Ford Freestar Wagon
11/20/2019
Dan and his Associates know us by first name and treat us like family. They are fair with pricing and find ways to always keep our cars going, even if they have to refer us to a competitor. They are honest and do good work.

JOHN A.
Chevrolet Camaro
11/03/2019
Always friendly, always helpful, always help you ASAP and they have been so for the last six years I have been going there. No I have not been buying tires from them for the last six years but I have had them swap me snow tires with my street tires.

Mercury Grand Marquis
10/25/2019
Great experience
I have been coming here for years. Dan and the guys are first class. While no one is happy about a car repair bill I feel Tires Plus has never taken advantage of me or over charged me. I feel they treat everyone fairly and honestly. Tires Plus is the place for me.

Paul R

SG
SEAN G.
Chrysler 300
10/16/2019
Excellent Service as usual.
Always a pleasant experience having my car worked on by these guys. I always feel confident in quality work being done. It’s great to be able to trust any recommendations they make.

JOE L.
Honda Fit
10/15/2019
Tires Plus . . . simply the best!
My wife and I own a Chrysler Town & Country and a Honda Fit. Tires Plus has handled all of our auto accessories, tires, oil changes, brakes, air conditioning, etc., etc. for many years. Always competent, friendly,, reliable and makes customers aware of all the details we need to know. If a service is not needed, they will be quick to let you know "it's not necessary yet." We trust them implicitly to do the right thing and and to provide the best service possible!

SG
SEAN G.
Ford Expedition
10/05/2019
Excellent Service as Always
As always I received excellent advice and service. I always feel comfortable taking my vehicles here.

Rick C.
08/30/2019
did the job the dealer would not do.
New car, road vibration at highway speeds.Less than a thousand miles.The car dealer inspected it checked the balance on the tires road tested it told me to drive it they could not find a problem.I knew there was a problem.Took the brand new car to Tires Plus explained the problem.They took the car in . had it for two hours to road force balance the wheels and tires.Road force balance is applying pressure to the tire to simulate the weight of the car.Three wheels and tires needed some weight difference,one tire needed to be broken down and rotated 180 degrees to bring it with in tolerance.The car now rides like its on a sheet of glass.GREAT JOB GUYS.

MIKE S.
08/13/2019
Fast, great serrvice, everytime!
I have had my car in for servicing on multiple occasions and every time they have gotten it done quickly and for the most part cheaply. Brake replacement being the exception, but they were right and i knew it was coming and wouldn't be cheap. I always recommend them for any tire or brake problem and if you're not sure of the problem well worth it to give them a try. Thanks again, hopefully it will be awhile before my next stop. Keep up the great work!

SF
STEVE F.
Vernon Hills, IL
Mazda CX-5
10/08/2018
Oil Change_Tire Rotation
Service and quality of work are always consistent. Junior was very helpful and courteous.

09/16/2018
Tires Plus is great
It was determined that my 18 year old Dodge Van was unsafe to drive. The strut towers were to rusty to fix. Tires Plus determination that the car was not safe and could cost me or someone else their life made this a tough but easy decision. Everything on the car was good accept the struts. Thank you Dan. You could have saved my life but we will never know because I junked it out!

RD
RUTH/ANDREW D.
Kia Amanti
07/27/2018
On 7/25/18 I went to Tires Plus for an oil change. As I was waiting to check in, Dave was explaining to someone buying tires that he gets free tire rotation. The next person was there for an emissions test. When it was my turn, I asked about tire rotation since I had bought my tires there 18 months ago, about getting the emissions tested and checking fuses for my stereo which stopped working. Dave was great and got all of those things done along with my oil change and there was no extra charges. It was great. Thank you for your full and excellent service!

SJ
STACIE J.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Chevrolet Traverse
06/25/2018
Great service!!
Great service, I had a punctured tire & they were able to get my tire serviced quickly and we’re helpful with all my questions.
Would highly recommend Tires Plus.