KT
Ken T.
Belvidere, IL
Chevrolet Cruze
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Ken said his service was great.

DORIS M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018
I called TJ because they were in the neighborhood and I didn't know exactly what was wrong with my car the brakes were squeaky are cranky it was something like a spot on them and I didn't know what it was I called them they made the appointment that got my car in and repaired it in a timely manner driving it is a lot better now I feel better driving it I am very glad I called TJ's

DON L.
12/11/2018
Best in northern Illinois!!
TJ's team is spot on!! I have never been disappointed with their service on my vehicles. I highly recommend this shop!!

JIM R.
12/08/2018
Service happened at the appointed time and was timely and excellent.

DEAN M.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/07/2018
Great service and reasonable prices
I love TJ’s because they do great work, are very friendly and most of all, I trust them.

LARRY M.

New Tires

JEAN F.
11/29/2018
Honest and dependable
I have been taking my vehicle to TJ's for a number of years. They are always honest and forthright with me when it comes to servicing my vehicle. I recommend them to all my friends and family without hesitation.

LW
LORI W.
Mercury Tracer
11/28/2018
T.J.'s is the only mechanic we use.
T.J. always does an amazing job. The prices are fair and he takes the time to explain what needs to be done. We won't take our cars anywhere else.

GG
GORDON G.
11/19/2018
Great service delivered in a timely fashion.

ST
SHERRY T.
11/15/2018
Great customer service!
We are long time customers and we have never had a bad experience with them. Prices are fair and they always help. They have never given us poor service or advice. Wish all businesses we deal with were this good.

MJ
MARK J.
Mercury Sable
11/12/2018
Friendly Service
TJ's treats you like family.

FB
Floyd B.
Cadillac DeVille
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Loretta. She said she has nothing bad to say about the service the business provides.

Jesus C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Jesus said he felt the business did not do a thorough job. He wanted them to check a couple of things that were not checked. He felt they could have done a better job.

DORA MAY M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/06/2018
good service, expertise
TJ is very personable and his mechanics do a good job.

PL
Patrick L.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the business was able to quickly diagnose the problem, and due to that the business didn't have to charge him the diagnostic fee.

Rhonda W.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Rhonda said that the place had fast service, reasonable prices and they were very honest and up front about the pricing and the work.

JJ
JANICE J.
Ford Expedition
11/01/2018
Best service ever
Best place ever would never take my cars anywhere else love the people that work their very friendly if you have not been there you need to go

PD
PATRICK D.
10/30/2018
Trustworthy
One word-trustworthy
That word is hard-pressed to be used about the car industry, especially when it comes to repair shops.

I'd like to be specific about what I like about them, but it's difficult to say. Have you ever gone to a place and just feel comfortable & good about it? This is that kind of place. (Maybe that's why there are no reviews?)

Which reminds me, I have a repair shop to yelp about that could have had serious consequences on our family's lives, which led us to TJ's Auto.

I highly recommend giving this business a try if you are on the lookout for a great auto repair shop. It's one of those "services" in life you'd rather NOT spend money on, so-spend wisely & give this place a try. If you do try this place & like it, post a review here and yelp to keep businesses like this going!

(I like to tease T J Auto, they keep fixing my van, therefore my husband won’t buy me a new car!
Geesh!)

TW
TIM W.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/26/2018
Tim Welk
The car was done in the stated amount of time.