LR
LINDA R.
Mercury Milan
07/03/2020
Another great experience at TJ's!
Thanks so much for servicing my car and picking it up and bringing it back to my residence. It is truly appreciated. Linda R.
TJ
Tim J., Owner from TJ's Auto Center responded on 07/07/2020

THANKS LINDA, GLAD TO DO IT.

TIM JAVUREK

Laverne B.
Loves Park, IL
Cadillac DeVille
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Laverne said the business was very nice and started on his vehicle ahead of schedule.

Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
07/01/2020
I can walk there and they are honest
I can walk there and they are honest.

Belvidere, IL
07/01/2020
Friendly and trustworthy
Always a great experience! We have trusted TJ's for years!

Marilyn M.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Marilyn said that they took care her fast and efficiently. There were no problems or hidden costs.

LW
LORI W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/25/2020
10 year old car drives like new.
We have been a decades-long customer of TJ and wouldn't go anywhere else ever. We recently bought an older car and had TJ fix it up for us. It drives like new. We always have a good and fair experience at TJs.

SL
SCOTT L.
Caledonia, IL
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/23/2020
Fast service and reasonably priced!

KO
KAREN O.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/17/2020
customer service! Honest & fair.
I have use TJ's several times and each time their customer service has been outstanding as well as their communication regarding the necessary repairs. The repairs are done on a timely manner and after price shopping around I found TJ's to be fair and just. it's wonderful to finally have a mechanic that treats me with respect and doesn't try to pull the wool over my eyes LOL they are a great team at TJ's!

SR
Sharon R.
Hampshire, IL
Kia Forte
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Sharon said the service was wonderful.

RL
RUSS L.
06/12/2020
Trustworthy - dependable
T.J. is so accommodating whenever we have vehicle repairs. Love that he has a Christian based business that is honest; trustworthy and dependable. Love that he treats all customers with respect. We will only come to him.

SP
SHANELLE P.
06/11/2020
Amazing
My first experience here was amazing. Very proffessional, detailed and last but not least reasonably priced. I will be coming back.

JULIE B.
06/11/2020
They are honest & thorough with my car.

BD
BRISA D.
06/06/2020
Honest and Dependable
We love this family owned business... everyone is always so personable and willing to help and accommodate our busy schedule. We own a non emergency medical transportation company and our vehicles need to be inspected often and we know we can always count on TJ’s Auto to get the job done!

CD
CAROL D.
06/06/2020
Honda CRV 2007
Very happy with the work done on my CRV, and the time spent by Tim to explain about my tires.

CD
CHRIS D.
06/04/2020
Thanks
Appreciate the honest and thorough inspection