DALE C.
Kia Sportage
02/22/2020
reasonable, reliable, good work and service.
reasonable, reliable, good work and service.

MIKE R.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/21/2020
Trust Tim completely
Other than the dealer TJs is the only shop I have ever taken my cars They are fast, fair and I never have to worry about things being done right.

THANKS MIKE,
CALL US IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING.

AG
Aaron G.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Aaron said the service was fast.

THANKS AARON,

CALL US ANYTIME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING.

DORIS M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2020
Good work.
I thought my brakes were going bad so I had my son take my car in but the mechanic says it was something else and it can be prepared but I didn't have the time to leave it cuz I needed my car to get to work I do appreciate what you guys do I like the work and I will continue to TJ's when I have trouble my car

Chad M.
Toyota Sequoia
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Chad said that everyone is nice, friendly and easy to work with. He appreciates that the scheduling works out fairly easy.
Tim J., Owner from TJ's Auto Center responded on 02/21/2020

THANKS CHAD, IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING OR HAVE QUESTIONS CALL.

Jennifer K.
Scion iQ
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said they were very informative and called her with any issues, or just to let her know what was going on. They got the work done in a timely manner.

THANKS JENNIFER,
I HOPE WE CAN CONTINUE TO SERVE YOU IN THE FUTURE. ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CALL. WE CAN DO OIL CHANGES, BRAKES, TIRES, JUST ABOUT ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR MOST CARS, WE CAN DO. THANKS AGAIN.

KO
Karen O.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Karen said her Boss Steve has been going to this place for years and he recommended them to her.

THANKS KAREN,

SCOTT M.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
01/15/2020
Professional, knowledgeable, and trustworthy
I can always count on these guys to give me fast reliable service.

THANKS SCOTT,
SEE YOU NEXT SERVICE.

AH
Ahmed H.
Kia Cadenza
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Ahmed said the owner of this business made him feel like he was getting frustrated that he was asking questions. The other employees were ok, and he would recommend them for service.

JOHN B.
Davis, IL
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/11/2020
Top notch work and care for my truck
I got to know Tim living about 9 blocks away while we lived in Rockford through the 90's. We developed a good relationship and had common interests. Being so close I took my vehicles to him for care.
We moved out to the Freeport area since then and our truck broke down just outside Belvedere coming back from the airport. It was 10:30 at night and I had to figure out where to have it towed that was in the range of not having to pay extra. TJ's came to mind immediately as the only place I would take my car to in Rockford. Now that we've got it back we realize how much was invested not only in time toward the truck, but excellent communication and care for us as people also. I HIGHLY recommend TJ's Automotive

THANKS JOHN,
FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE IN US. I APPRECIATE THE KIND WORDS. GOD BLESS!

01/11/2020
Honest shop
I am comfortable going to TJ’s Auto Center. I think they are honest and really have your best interests in mind.
Tim J., Owner from TJ's Auto Center responded on 02/18/2020

THANKS ALLEGRA FOR COMING IN.

LR
LINDA R.
Mercury Milan
01/07/2020
Another great experienceat TJ's!
Yesterday I stopped in to TJ's because the low tire pressure warning kept popping up and I could tell the front left tire was down.
As usual, they got me in that day, checked it out, and made the repairs. I so much appreciate the care and consideration they give to their customers.

THANKS LINDA,
YOU HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME CUSTOMER, AND I APPRECIATE YOUR CONTINUED PATRONAGE.

CJ
Carol J.
Honda Fit
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Carol said they are always very cooperative and they do good work.

IG
Isaac G.
Illinois
Mazda B2500
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Isaac said this business is quick and affordable.

JOAN S.
01/06/2020
High quality work and your willingness to go an extra mile to help me
At TJ's the quality of work is excellent, and it's done efficiently. Everyone is professional and sincerely cares about the customer.