MT
MARTHA T.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/12/2019
Going above and beyond to meet my needs
Needed wind shield wipers. Tim called around to make sure I received the 3 (2 front, 1 back) I needed.

NB
Noemi B.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Noemi said they always go out of their way to help her. The employees do their best to get it done as soon as possible. She's happy they're there.

Alyssa M.
Saint Charles, IL
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Alyssa said the staff was friendly, and the customer service was good.

LE
LARRY E.
Mercury Mariner
10/31/2019
Great work at reasonable price

LR
LINDA R.
Mercury Milan
10/26/2019
Another great visit!
Tim and his crew did my latest oil change and check-up last week. It is a great comfort to me to know they are looking over my automobile and will keep me informed of any future problems that may arise or need to be addressed. Thank you TJ's Linda R.l

Robert C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Robert said they did a wonderful job, the staff was very respectful and they knew what they were talking about.

TF
TOM F.
Lexus GX 460
10/23/2019
Great people.
The staff is great and very knowledgeable

DENNIS B.

DT
DOREEN T.
10/22/2019
Trustworthy Auto Mechanics
TJ's has been servicing my car for years. They consistently give excellent quality care and good advice.

TERRY M.
Pontiac Vibe
10/18/2019
our most recent visit
As always, Tim saw that our car was serviced with conscientious care, addressing the real cause of one issue and also even taking care of wheel alignment that we'd overlooked.

RL
RUSS L.
10/12/2019
Recent Repair
We have done business with TJ’s for years. We have had various repairs and maintenance work done. Their prices are fair and the work is professional. Honest business that stands behind their work.

RICK S.
10/11/2019
Trust
Always a pleasure. Great service.

Mary M.
Saturn L200
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Mary said that she was very pleased. She mentioned that the staff was able to get her vehicle ready in time for her to still get to her volunteer position.

CJ
Carol J.
Honda Fit
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Carol said she has known them for years. They have never disappointed her. They are just great.

TERRY M.
10/07/2019
Trusted auto service
As always, very trustworthy.

PN
PAULA N.
Chevrolet HHR
10/07/2019
Saved the day!
I did not have an appointment. This was an unscheduled repair. Luckily I was able to "limp" my car there and repair was done the very next day and for the price quoted. I trust their expertise and honesty. This was a costly repair but I am assured repairs are done right. Thanks!

TC
TERRY C.
Fixed at NO CHARGE!!
I had an AWESOME experience at TJ’s!! They had fixed my car about a month ago and I started to hear the noise again. They checked it out and the part was faulty they installed . so they put a new part in at no charge.!! No charge even for the labor!! TJ’s is my go to for any car repairs.

NM
NICHOLAS M.
Roscoe, IL
10/02/2019
Good people you can trust
I would recommend TJ's to anyone, and I do. I trust them and they do great work. They are good people that really care about doing a good job.

ALAN B.
Kia Sportage
Best in Rockford - Hands down
I have been with TJ for more than 20 years. I wouldn't take my car ANYWHERE else. TJ and his employees are the most honest and decent mechanics you will find. Thanks Tim, Kurt, and crew for all you do to keep our cars safe and running. We appreciate you all!

Dan R.
Machesney Park, IL
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Dan said that the man he spoke to there was pleasant. He informed him of everything wrong with his vehicle. They checked his tires and vehicle alignment. They were straight forward and it was easy. Dan will return there for his vehicle maintenance. He is pleased with their service.