MARCEL C.
04/08/2021
Got me back on the road
Let me start by saying my vehicle is my life. I haul the equipment for my businesses in it. TJs found a problem with my ball joints (2)and expressed to me the danger of driving the vehicle. I was concerned about putting serious money into a vehicle with transmission issues. They drove it and felt the vehicle was worth the money. The also fixed me up with new tires and I am back in business. Fast and professional.

JIM R.
04/07/2021
Good and efficient work done by the mechanics.

James K.
Toyota Avalon
04/06/2021 Category: Service
James said the business provided good service.

GR
Greg R.
Cadillac SRX
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Greg said the business provided good service.

Martha B.
Buick Enclave
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Martha said she would recommend the business for service.

Kalyb S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Kalyb said they came and told him what he needed to know. He said they were very polite. He added that they got everything done extremely fast.

JEFF W.
Belvidere, IL
03/14/2021
Trustworthy and reliable service
TJ’s has become our family’s go to auto center when we need our cars serviced or repaired. We have finally found a service center that we can trust and won’t try to sell us services that are not necessary.

CD
CAROL D.
03/12/2021
Service is great!
Your service is friendly and efficient at a fair price.

TJ
TIM J.
Loves Park, IL
GMC Yukon
03/05/2021
Super
They are the best. They care about you and your car, they sell you only what you need, and are not just trying to sell you something.

SN
STEVE N.
03/04/2021
Tim and Peggy are always so friendly. The place does great work and everything is explained to me.

JIM M.
Mercury Montego
03/03/2021
Thanks !
No more rattle. Thank you.

HS
HAROLD S.
03/02/2021
Work was completed on time and as always excellent quality. TJ's has serviced our vehicles for many years. We trust them.

LV
LARRY V.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/27/2021
Great owners
Honest, won't give you the run around! Very reasonable..... would definitely recommend them!!

MARCEL C.
02/26/2021
Fast freindly, knowledgeable service
Brought Ford Explorer in. Locked keys in car. He was about to get in car for mewhen I remembered a spare key. Changed oil, checked, lubed all systems. Showed me tire wear, told me to get (later) alignment/rotation. Couldnt open fron differential w/out heat(later). Fast/freindly/knowledgeable!

GT
GRETCHEN T.
02/25/2021
Always Reliable, Always Honest
They took me on the spur of the moment and fixed my flat tire right away. I feel like a VIP every time I go to TJ's! Gretchen Threet