JOE R.
Nissan Maxima
01/13/2019
Always friendly and they take great care of my car.

Roy S.
Dodge Dakota
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Roy said they were very good and he is very well satisfied.

Selena M.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Selena said they fixed her vehicle and now there are no problems. She said they are very kind and honest

AE
ANDREW E.
Saturn Ion
12/27/2018
Good mechanic.
Took my car to get two new tires. They do good work for a good price.

MARCEL C.
12/22/2018
Friendly. Accomadating
Great service. Flexible with arrival time

Jeff P.
Roscoe, IL
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he always gets good service. The employee always give an estimate of what he'll pay up front.

Dale B.
Cadillac DeVille
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Dale said he is pleased with the services that the business provides.

SN
STEVE N.
12/19/2018
Technicians got right to the root of the problem with my car and fixed it. Tim explained what was wrong and what the guys did to fix it in language I could understand.

Jeremy H.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said it took a little longer than expected, but the employees did exactly what they said they would do.

KT
Ken T.
Belvidere, IL
Chevrolet Cruze
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Ken said his service was great.

DORIS M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018
I called TJ because they were in the neighborhood and I didn't know exactly what was wrong with my car the brakes were squeaky are cranky it was something like a spot on them and I didn't know what it was I called them they made the appointment that got my car in and repaired it in a timely manner driving it is a lot better now I feel better driving it I am very glad I called TJ's

DON L.
12/11/2018
Best in northern Illinois!!
TJ's team is spot on!! I have never been disappointed with their service on my vehicles. I highly recommend this shop!!

JIM R.
12/08/2018
Service happened at the appointed time and was timely and excellent.

DEAN M.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/07/2018
Great service and reasonable prices
I love TJ’s because they do great work, are very friendly and most of all, I trust them.

LARRY M.

New Tires

JEAN F.
11/29/2018
Honest and dependable
I have been taking my vehicle to TJ's for a number of years. They are always honest and forthright with me when it comes to servicing my vehicle. I recommend them to all my friends and family without hesitation.

LW
LORI W.
Mercury Tracer
11/28/2018
T.J.'s is the only mechanic we use.
T.J. always does an amazing job. The prices are fair and he takes the time to explain what needs to be done. We won't take our cars anywhere else.

GG
GORDON G.
11/19/2018
Great service delivered in a timely fashion.

ST
SHERRY T.
11/15/2018
Great customer service!
We are long time customers and we have never had a bad experience with them. Prices are fair and they always help. They have never given us poor service or advice. Wish all businesses we deal with were this good.