TA
TESA A.
10/21/2020
Great people great service. Honest
Great service, nice people and honest. Good prices.

CRAIG B.
10/20/2020
Very easy to work with, honest and want to help you
Always willing to help you out even when you waited to the last minute. Honest

DONZELL D.
Dodge Journey
09/17/2020
Great service. On time. Very nice owner and personal 🙏
I’ve been going tot TNT for a few years and every visit has been great, the work is always excellent!

09/09/2020
Knowledgeable & Excellent Service
First time great experience - already recommended to two other families.

Thanks Mike.

LAUREN S.
09/03/2020
Highly recommend!
We take all the family cars here and always receive reliable and honest service. Very friendly, fairly priced, and thorough work. Great local shop. Thank you!

Thank you Lauren.

GB
GINA B.
Chevrolet Trax
09/02/2020
Honest .
They always take great care of my car when I go there . Todd is a nice guy and he’s honest . That’s important for us women who may not know much about cars .

thanks Gina.

NB
NEAL B.
09/01/2020
Good work
A routine maintenance service, done well

Thanks Neal

ROBERT S.
08/13/2020
Honesty, Price, and Professionalism.
I have used TNT twice and both times I have been very happy with the work performed. I asked for estimates on future work and received different options and prices. I will be going back to TNT when I need additional automotive work performed.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 08/24/2020

Thanks, Robert see you next time.

MARK S.
Nissan Sentra
08/12/2020
Reliable, efficient, fair and honest
TNT has been my go-to since they opened. Like a lot of people, I rely on our family's two cars--but I know little about keeping them safe and reliable. Todd and his crew have done that for me. Here's what I find most important: They update you with the condition of your car that they find, give you options on how to repair or update it, give you a price that they keep to--and tell you when things get too expensive. One of the primary things I'll miss when my family and I leave California next spring is TNT!

Stay in touch Mark.

08/04/2020
Best service I have had in a long time!!
Todd always treated me with respect and a smile. I know my auto will be done correctly. It’s close to home and will go the extra mile to drive me hone when the car needs a day to get repaired! Prices have always been fair....Thanks for being honest!!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 08/12/2020

Thanks for the nice words.

JOY L.
Hyundai TUCSON
07/31/2020
Efficient
Pleasant, helpful and efficient.

Thanks Joy.

SP
STACEY P.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/27/2020
trustworthy and get the job done
TNT fixed my overheating issue and performed routine maintenance on my car for a very reasonable price. My car was done sooner than I anticipated and everything done to my satisfaction. Todd is the best, very trustworthy and goes out of his way to ensure your car is repaired and working well.

Thanks Stacey.

SF
SCOTT F.
07/01/2020
Prompt, courteous service.
I had a car problem and called TNT Automotive. They took my car in late afternoon on a Thursday and had the work done by early Friday afternoon. I now have peace of mind my car will be fine! TNT offers prompt, courteous service and a realistic quote for the professional work done. I'm a customer for the long haul!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 07/14/2020

Thanks Scott

CYNTHIA C.
Kia Optima
06/30/2020
easy and was able to get a ride home
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 07/14/2020

VV
VALDIS V.
Thousand Oaks, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/23/2020
Always considerate and honest
Todd and his mechanical always try to do their best at a very fair price. I bring them as much business as I can.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 06/29/2020