Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

MV
MELINDA V.
Ventura, CA
10/16/2018
Great Service!!!
Went in to get a smog check and service was quick and friendly! Thank you TNT.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks Melinda, nice to meet you hope to see you again.

10/07/2018
Awesome customer service
Had a great experience at TNT Automotive, staff was very friendly, and they treat you like family. What do families do? They take care of you and that’s exactly what they did. Would definitely recommend.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words.

09/20/2018
I bring my car to TNT for oil change and regular servicing. The service is consistent, prompt and thorough; the same quality and detail I would receive in a dealership but at a much more reasonable price point.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks, Antonio

JULIAN H.
Mazda Protege
09/18/2018
Quick efficient service
Problem was diagnosed promptly, and repair work was done quickly and efficiently and at a fair price.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 09/20/2018

Thanks for the nice words Julian.

JERRY W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
09/11/2018
You guys rock!
You have excellent service!
When I arrive for my appointment you immediately start working on my car.
I always wait in your lobby because I know my car will be ready in a flash!
I will always take my car to TNT for all of my automotive needs!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks Jerry, aways nice to see you.

Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks Jerry, we appreciate your loyality.

DAWN H.
Ventura, CA
Kia Forte
08/29/2018
Very thorough and friendly.
Very thorough and friendly.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you Dawn!!

AC
ANTONIO C.
08/26/2018
AC TROUBLE
I lost AC cooling on my 2011 Ford Focus during one of the warmest weeks of summer. I brought it in to TNT and Bob identified the problem to be a leak in my evaporator. It had to be replaced. The complication was that the whole dash had to be taken apart to access it. Long story short, they took off the ENTIRE dashboard replaced the evaporator, and put the whole thing back within two days. GREAT WORK !!!
It was all done efficiently and professionally and for a very reason able price !!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you Antonio,you are a great customer and we appreciate your words.

JASON S.
Ford Edge
07/26/2018
Prompt and courteous
Todd acted quickly on the service of my 2016 Ford Edge. I had a trip planned the day I brought my car in and Todd and his mechanic Bob completed the repair within a couple hours, allowing me to take my trip as planned. The oil leak was found and repaired!!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you Jason hope you had a nice trip.

PB
PENNY B.
07/14/2018
Reliable
Well organized business, honest and fast. Fair pricing and good work
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Penny!

06/28/2018
Great Work
I really appreciated the honesty and detailed information TNT Auto provided. They really kept me informed along the way. In my case they really went above and beyond, because even though it may have been a relatively simple fix for them, it didn't go with out complications and TNT Auto SAVED me a lot of frustration/heartache and money.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 06/29/2018

Thanks for giving us a chance Torre.

BG
BASIL G.
Oxnard, CA
Acura TSX
06/14/2018
Reasonable rates, great customer service.
Todd explains clearly what they find and recommends options at a reasonable price.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 06/20/2018

Thanks Basil great doiing business with you.

MT
MONICA T.
Somis, CA
06/07/2018
Fabulous Service
My Ford Explorer needed an oil change and I did not want to drop if off at the dealers and wait for hours. This was a perfect alternative. TNT is affordable, and friendly and less than an hour. I have a new place that I intend to use for all of my future car needs. Thank you Todd!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 06/08/2018

Thanks Monica, We appreciate the oppertunity to help you.

ROCKY M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/12/2018
Honest fast service!
They identified the problem with my car and when it was more than I thought it was they gave me a discount to help with the cost. Prompt service. I will definitely return!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks Rocky, see you next time

JIM M.
05/11/2018
Maintenance and service
Service is great as always The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable The only place we take our cars and trucks. We have been since the very beginning. Thanks TNT for doing another superior great job.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks Jim always great to help.

JERRY L.
05/03/2018
friendly and honest place to get you car repaired
First time there, had my alternator changed out in 1 hour, great job
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 05/08/2018

Thanks, Jerry see you next time.

DEE R.
04/22/2018
Great place to take your car!!
TNT Automotive was wonderful to work with.
They explain everything, very patient and honest.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 04/24/2018

Thanks Dee always great to see you.

BC
BRAD C.
Ford Expedition
04/14/2018
Made an appt. online, dropped off for 90,000 mile service/inspection, and car was done in a few hours. No hassles, just great service. Would definitely recommend.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 04/16/2018

Thanks Brad nice to see you.

HR
HECTOR R.
Fillmore, CA
04/03/2018
Keep up the great work 👍
Mr.Bob is a great technician and our family appreciate this hard work and great knowledge.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 04/04/2018

Thank you Hector see you next time.

RICK W.
Toyota Avalon
03/25/2018
Great service at a fair price
Brought our Avalon in for routine oil change service. Work completed in a professional manner and as promised.
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 04/04/2018

Thanks again Rick your business is greatly appreciated

KEVIN M.
03/21/2018
Outstanding!!!
I took my truck to Todd because the door handle mechanism broke and i was having to climb out the passenger door to get in/out. I got to TNT at 7:30 Monday morning and met Todd. They took care of the problem, repaired the door and latch by 3:00 that afternoon I had my truck back with a reasonable repair bill.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Todd H. from TNT Automotive responded on 03/22/2018

Thanks for the nice comments Kevin.