sherry m.
Sacramento, CA
Toyota Matrix
09/20/2019
I Called they asked if I need a tow in.
They had my car fixed in 3 hrs they new right away the problem. Had my car in and out in a few hours. After it was towed their. Very friendly and helpful. Would recommend them to anyone. And prices reasonable thank you.

CE

BV
bill v.
Ford Edge
09/17/2019
Customer oriented, care, kindness and honesty !!!!!
You guys are the best!!!! Keep up the good work !!!!

09/09/2019
Car repair
I thought their work was very fast and curtious and reasonably priced.

cheryl m.
Kia Soul
09/06/2019
Honesty and great customer service
Customer service was very good! I felt my maintenance questions were answered honestly, not an upsell. Business was clean and staff were friendly, professional and knowledgable.

EL
eric l.
Chevrolet Traverse
Todd's does good work
Got my car going straight down the road again.

JOHN C.
Emmett, MI
Ford Edge
Quick and friendly
I have great service every time I have to have repairs done on my vehicle.

ANDREA M.
Problem not fixed!!!!!
I brought my vehicle in because I was experiencing a slight hesitation when starting my vehicle and to have my rotors checked-the cost - $633 (almost $200 in labor). Although I felt like the estimate was fairly high, I paid it because it was my only day off and as a single parent working a full time job, I need my vehicle. Needless to say, I am livid- when I started my car this morning what do I experience after spending $633- the SAME exact problem - the hesitation when starting my vehicle - why Is It not working— the problem was fixed right- if not- why wasn’t starter replaced!!!! So now another trip to Todd’s to tell them I am still having the SAME problem - who has time for this??!! 😡

mark g.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/31/2019
Best Service In Town
Thanks for always being there for me, having an honest and professional mechanic makes life so much easier. I will remain a loyal customer because of the level of professionalism and quality service I always receive from Todd's.

mike w.
08/30/2019
Emergency repair
I was in a bad spot when my wheel bearing went out, while on vacation. I had my truck towed to Todd’s and they had me fixed up and on my way the next day.
Great work, highly recommend Todd for any repairs.

CARLETON C.
08/29/2019
Consistent
Personal attention from a business that you would think
did not have the time to be attentive to their customers.
For years now Todd has been consistent in his attention
to detail inspecting my vehicle for me and keeping me
safe and well maintained. I could not recommend him
any him any higher.

dan c.
08/27/2019
Service is the best
Great service, trustworthy, good price, everything you want from a automotive shop.

AC
antonio c.
08/27/2019
Fast and great service.
The service was fast and done well.

cody s.
Saturn SL
08/23/2019
Cheap and fast
Repaired my vehicle in a timely manner. I've also known Todd for a long time. Honest business. Honest work.

Dodge Journey
Fast service
My husband is pretty handy when it comes to car's, but could not figure out the electrical issue. Todd's did an amazing job at finding and fixing the issue!! Service was fast - the car went in the day after I called and was finished that same day!!

Buick Rendezvous
08/21/2019
Todd's is full service, took great care of our tow in.
Todd's took care of our family's car. It broke down, had it towed in, the communication was super, repairs were completed and back on the road. Thankx.

DEANNE P.
Saturn SL
fast and friendly
I have been having Todds take care of all of my car service needs for over 20 years. I can count on him to make sure my cars are safe. Trusted service.

LG
LAURIE G.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Nissan Murano
08/18/2019
New brakes and rotors
Always pleased with service. Honest, friendly and quick service!

david b.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
08/17/2019
General Checkup for winter.
This company did a great job for a fair price and I would highly recommend them to anyone with issues with their car.

ALEXANDRIA M.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
08/12/2019
Thrilled with my experience!
Answered my questions clearly. Got my van in right away. Repairs were done well and quickly. Price was low! Extremely satisfied!