dennis g.
01/21/2020
Fast and friendly
I needed brake line repairs for my car. They got it done very quickly, and the employees were very helpful and nice. If I have car terrible again in the future, I will use their services, and I would recommend them to others as well.

jon A.
01/21/2020
Great service and quick turn around

DI
DENNIS I.
HUMMER H2
01/20/2020
3d Job with 2nd vehicle also serviced at Todd’s Service Center. First job was an emergency, 2nd & 3d scheduled . All jobs performed on schedule on time and all costs were as quoted, all taxes included. It’s great that we found this group of skilled technicians when we needed them!

amanda b.
Buick Enclave
01/17/2020
Excellent service 👍👌👏
If you're looking for a thorough machanic this is your place. My visit was a pleasure really and who likes going to the mechanic?! The owner explained everything to a tee, answered all of my questions and also did a courtesy diagnostic test. This is the kind of shop that as a customer you leave feeling cared for like family. I'll definitely be back. I used to use Al's Quick Lube for oil changes but I will be back here after being told that they will keep on eye on things that may need work in the future. I feel like I'm in good hands at Todd's. My car runs great 👌 Thank you.

carolinne b.
Mazda Tribute
Absolutely amazing
I had my car in to be fixed this week and the staff was very nice! I absolutely love this place and won’t take my vehicle anywhere else. Thanks for everything guys!!!

james k.
GMC Envoy
Very freindly
Very friendly,and were nice explaining things!

PF
paul f.
Avoca, MI
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Quick and Reasonable
First time bringing a vehicle for service. Great service and prices, but what I appreciated more was the timely communication.

GG
gordon g.
Goodells, MI
01/07/2020
Car and truck repairs
Excellent service work in very prompt matter, all repairs were completed and very friendly and knowledgeable staff as well!

MARTHA R.
Smiths Creek, MI
01/02/2020
Todd fixed the two problems I was having with my 2010 Dodge Caravan for a very reasonable price so I was able to sell it two days later. Didn't even have to come down on my asking price.

RD
rene d.
Chevrolet HHR
12/23/2019
Replacement bulb in headlight
They replaced my headlight bulb and never told me how much they were gonna charge me!!! $70.54 to replace one headlight bulb!! I seen online how to do it and it only took him 7 minutes!!! If they would of told me how much it was gonna cost I would of sucked it up and replaced it myself!!!! Not happy at all!!!

SP
sandra p.
12/16/2019
I was referred by a co-worker who couldn't say enough good things about this place and now I understand why. These guys were very professional, personable, and have very reasonable prices.

New Baltimore, MI
Chevrolet Cruze
12/13/2019
Professional and efficacy.
I showed up around noon. My car went in the shop right away and completed the work in less time then what was quoted.

danny m.
Pontiac G6
12/12/2019
Awesome
Best and only place I'll use for getting my car worked on. Todd is efficient and fairly priced.
Definitely go to Todd for your car repairs, you won't be sorry

mike c.
12/09/2019
quick response...
I appreciate the the tow... And the quick response to telling me what was wrong with my automobile...

DI
DENNIS I.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/04/2019
Emergency Radiator replacement in 2 1/2 hours!
While coming from Canada, we blew a radiator at customs. Drove to Todd’s where their technicians performed an Emergency Radiator replacement in 2 1/2 hours! Price was fair and was completed as quoted! Thanks guys!!