JOE B.
Fort Gratiot, MI
07/30/2021
Truck
Very happy with work they are professional and informative

Marysville, MI
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/29/2021
Very kind fast and reliable work
They are very good at what they do brought every car to them and they always take care of me to the fullest

SA
scott a.
Smiths Creek, MI
07/26/2021
Honest service.
Vibration in front. Ended up being brakes. I paid an inspection fee which is more than fair. They stehascoped the cv joint and bearings. I'll do the brakes myself. I will be taking my 2011 corolla in for transmission filter and fluid change. As well as coolant flush refill. I like the fact I can supply my own parts. Got labor quote via email. Which was answered quickly from todds website. They are always busy which is a good sign. 17 years in business. Wish I'd have found them sooner.

susan b.
Croswell, MI
Jeep Liberty
07/24/2021
We trust Todd's because we have always gotten great service! The owner and staff are very nice and knowledgeable! We highly recommend Todd's!

TJ
TYLER J.
07/21/2021
Fast and Nice
They were great! Got my car in the same day I called and fixed up by the next day. Would have been done the same day but had to order the part! Very nice and good work.

jessica b.
North Street, MI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/19/2021
Honest, friendly, great work
Always do a great job and get us in fast.

cherrai h.
07/19/2021
Fast and Honest
I called and asked for an estimate, they provided, and was able to take my vehicle there shortly after. They were upfront with how long it would take and I got my vehicle back the same day. Would definitely recommend as they were very professional and kind.

EL
eric l.
07/16/2021
Great place to get your vehicle worked on
They do great work and don't try to sell you anything you don't actually need.

LQ
Great service.
Thanks again. Larry

Kimberly M.
07/15/2021
They have earned my trust & respect.
Just when I was about to give up on my 1978 Corvette, Todd and his team delivered excellent care and professionalism.

AC
adam c.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Mercury Milan
07/12/2021
Satisfied customer! 5 stars!

RJ
ryan j.
07/09/2021
Oil Change
Made an appt to get my oil changed. Was barely there a minute before Todd came out to get my keys. Car got taken right to a bay and 30 minutes later I was heading home.

TH
tina h.
GMC Envoy XUV
07/06/2021

07/02/2021
Needed my brakes fixed and battery. Great service and good prices

jimmy b.
07/02/2021
Brake Caliper
I have taken my vehicle to Todd's since I purchased it. They are reasonably priced and do great work. Every time I have been there they have been honest and worked hard to get my vehicle back the same day. The volume of cars they work on should tell you what a great local business they are. Thank you.