DN
Dawn N.
09/25/2020
Todd always takes great care of our automobiles, does the job right, and provides timely updates.

BC
ben c.
Smiths Creek, MI
09/23/2020
Honest place
Todd, is a stand up businessman, extremely honest pricing and good customer service. Didn't feel like he was trying to price gouge or make things up that needed to be fixed. I will definitely be back with all my autos there

julie s.
Ford Excursion
09/22/2020
They are awesome!
They are very knowledgeable and fixed multiple issues on two of our vehicles. Friendly and great communication! I tell everyone how awesome they are!

CK
curtis k.
09/22/2020
Customer service is 10/10
My first time visiting Todd’s I had called and asked about replacing a front hub assembly and radiator for my 2010 impala, I was told to come in the following day to replace the hub and if there was enough time, they’d be able to replace the radiator. They ended up being busy and having to reschedule for the following Monday which wasn’t a problem, they had my hub on within an hour and a half (not bad timing) which labor only costed $100 compared to belle tire’s $200 labor price. When I had asked to see my old hub it wasn’t a problem, the mechanic went into the back and grabbed it for me no hassle, smart comment, or look of despise. Prior to coming in I knew I had a bad right control arm, instead of mentioning this to the mechanic I waited to see if he or another mechanic would tell me or not, which he did, the mechanic told me that my right control arm would have to be replaced and told me he could do it Monday. Todd’s Service Center has great customer service. Yesterday I went in at 10am for my radiator and right control arm, they had my vehicle out in 5 hours (3pm) which I can’t complain because their given time estimate for the radiator alone was 3-4 hours. The price was fair and again, great customer service although there was one issue. Before pulling out of the lot I checked to make sure they did install my parts, which they did but underneath something was dripping. I thought it could’ve just been some coolant that overfilled and would eventually dry up but here I am 7 hours later without heat. I’m not sure where the leak is coming from besides the front passenger side of the car but it’s for sure just coolant, I haven’t yet called because they were closing up by the time I picked my car up, I knew I should’ve said something right then and there but hopefully when I call tomorrow they don’t treat me as if I’m blaming them for a leak, yes it wasn’t there before I took it in but then again my car has 131,000 miles on it and one of the mechanics might’ve messed up simply an old hose by accident. No problem but I’d like them to inspect it and find out what’s causing it free of cost so I can get it replaced before winter. I’ll keep my review updated.

CG
christine g.
Memphis, MI
Buick Regal
09/21/2020
Very Good!
I was a first time customer. My experience at Todd’s Service Center was very good. I received fast and friendly service with fair and honest pricing. I will be a return customer.

chad w.
Dodge Caliber
09/21/2020
Awesome all around
This is the place to have your vehicle serviced. Anything else is second best

doug h.
Pontiac Grand Am
09/16/2020
Awesome employees
Todd was extremely nice. He said my car would be in for a few days but my car was done the same day.

mike d.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/04/2020
Great job
git my daughters car in quick and got it fixed for her

cheryl m.
Kia Soul
09/01/2020
Honest, customer oriented
Efficient, took time to review my maintenance requests, overall vehicle inspection

DANELLE B.
GMC Yukon XL
08/28/2020
They go above and beyond!
We were camping and needed our vehicle fixed quickly. They got us in and out! The service and price was great!

carter s.
Chrysler 300
08/25/2020
Great service gets the job done right

RD
ron D.
Yale, MI
Chevrolet Traverse
08/22/2020
Great Work
Began going to them this year with both of our vehicles. Work was done right and at a very reasonable price!

MN
Mike N.
08/21/2020
Fair price and fast service
Super nice guys, fast service. There prices are fare and they explain everything too for you so understand what there doing for you. Major. repair done in one day! Could not ask for a better shop or nicer people to deal with! Will be back.

08/15/2020
Fast and friendly
Fair pricing, was quick and straight forward with what needed to be done.

Smiths Creek, MI
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/14/2020
They are fast and friendly,reliable
They get the job done,and they are very nice