JO
JOSE O.
Dodge Nitro
03/28/2020
had a great experience for being my first time going to their shop to do the tires service on my truck.

BOB M.
Very convenient

RA
RICK A.
GMC Pickup
03/27/2020
Highly recommend. Service is excellent and prices are fair.

AC
ANA C.
03/27/2020
Quick, clean and friendly.
A very nice experience with friendly folks, conversation and fast service + fair pricing.

Seal Beach, CA
IN-SERVICED-OUT

DAVID G.
Lakewood, CA
03/27/2020
Every time I come here the guys remember me and know my vehicles. Couldn't ask for better service and quality of work. Thank you!

CL
CHRISTOPHER L.
Irvine, CA
03/26/2020
Honest and Thorough Repair
These guys are top notch. From the get go Jayson and the rest of the team were an absolute pleasure. I shopped around and talked with multiple mechanics before going with Tom's Auto. Jayson was straight up and described in great detail the work I needed done. Some things weren't "mission critical", but were gonna need to be addressed eventually. I'm used to being told everything must be replaced if I ever bring up an issue with a mechanic. That was not the case here. You aren't gonna find a more honest business for your car repair/service needs. I highly recommend choosing Tom's Auto. They've got my business for all future repairs/services after the phenomenal job they did.

GMC Safari Passenger
Very accommodating service.
Tom’s is always straightforward and trustworthy.

BEVERLY B.
BMW 840Ci
03/25/2020
It is actually a pleasant experience getting my vehicles serviced at Tom's Automotive. They are meticulous in their record keeping and readily make suggestions to save money. The entire staff including the mechanics acknowledge your presence. Work is performed quickly and efficiently.

DANA M.
Quick service
I was able to get my tire replaced quickly and they were be very conscious about not spreading the Covid-19 virus.

RT
ROBERTO T.
Long Beach, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
Cooling system repair
Once again I was back at Tom's, this time for a coolant leak. After a pressure check, the radiator was found to have a crack, how it became cracked, I'll never know. After a day's wait for parts, my car was expertly put to right. I have driven to Mammoth and back , with no problems.

MICHELLE L.
Acura Integra
03/24/2020
First time won't be my last time 💯
They had amazing service. It was quick and they were very helpful. Melvin was awesome. Thanks guys 😉

03/21/2020
quick and easy
Went in for an oil change and it only took about 15 minutes. And they have a nice waiting room and had a tv with a movie on.

SD
SCOTT D.
03/21/2020
04 mustang
In depth diagnosis and great customer service, been taking my car here for years,,happy with results

JOE G.
Signal Hill, CA
03/20/2020
Thank You Tom's.
I brought my car into Tom's when it wouldn't start. They analyzed the problem(s) and gave me the different options on the best way to get it running again. They were very professional with their service and even paid for a rental and an Uber at one point. The car runs fantastic now. Thanks once again for your professional and knowledgeable service in fixing my vehicle.