Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

TOM S.
Mazda CX-5
08/20/2019
Dependable service
I have used Toms Tire for several years and have always found them to be dependable, honest, and fair priced. I would recommend using Toms to anyone looking for fair and honest work done on their auto.

TV
TIMOTHY V.
BMW M3
08/17/2019
Customer
Great timely service & customer care.

CT
CRIS T.
Bellflower, CA

JIM W.
Service and quality
I like smaller personal places and Tom and his staff fits the bill. The place to go if you feel like I do!

STEVE W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
Service done right
Tom and his crew always impress me with there professionalism and value for money spent on service. I service all of my company vehicles and my personal vehicles with Tom's Automotive Service Center and are very pleased with there friendly service.

MARISSA P.
08/15/2019
Great customer service and prices every time!

SJ
Sean J.
Toyota Pickup
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the service was good. No pricing issue has come up. He stated the wait was a little longer because they had to do something first before they can do the job. He said he's still keeping his eyes on the vehicle and will see how it will keep up.

JJ
JOHN J.
Nissan 350Z
08/14/2019
Great work and workers too clean fast
my friends, I tell my friends good deals

TW
Todd W.
Signal Hill, CA
Porsche 911
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Todd said the business provided a really good service. The only real issues were that the facility was a little small, the parking was a little difficult, but everyone there was great.

TG
TONY G.
Lexus GS 350
08/13/2019
All good
Nice people and they do a great job. I'm lucky to live down the street and they always take care of business in a timely matter.

NS
Nancy S.
Volkswagen Passat
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said the employees were very friendly and the service was quick.

MA
MELISSA A.
Nissan Frontier
08/12/2019
Excellent service and communication
My car was towed to Toms from where it broke down. They were in touch everyday updating me on my car, and were even able to get the repairs covered under my warranty. Every time I called or stopped by, everyone said hi to me and knew who I was. Will definitely be coming back for any future repairs.

MASON C.
08/11/2019
Get er Done...
On Time, On Quote, Job Well Done...

KP
KAREN P.
GMC Yukon
08/08/2019
Great place and service professionals!
we have continued to take our vehicles here because of the great service providers, and professionalism with our cars. They are thorough and get our cars back in a timely manner, Good pricing as well.

JEREMY C.
08/08/2019
As always, great service!
Tom's Automotive has always done right by me. I've been going to them for close to 10 years now, and I have no reason to go anywhere else. I usually deal with Jayson or Tom, and both of them are honest, friendly, and helpful. They're never pushy but always tell you what's best for your vehicle. Great service, honest employees, and competitive pricing.

LL
LOU L.
08/06/2019
JUST CHECKING....
I dropped my car off @ Tom's on Fri., 8/2 cuz I thought I felt a stutter in my transmission & wanted Jayson to have the guys check it out. Fortunately, it was my hyper-sensitivity to the CVT issues I've experienced w/Nissan that prompted me to do this & everything was normal, no abnormal performance issues w/my Altima (thank God!). Zero dollars for this piece of mind check! Ya! I rely on Tom & his crew (Jayson, Victor & the guys working in the shop) to take care of me & they have yet to disappoint. Thanks Tom & your excellent crew! See ya Soon!
!

LOIS M.
08/06/2019
great service
you take care of my car without trying to rip me off. thanks. go Angels.

TH
TIMOTHY H.
Dodge Charger
08/05/2019
First time Customer!
Tom and Victor were great. Brought my vehicle in at the scheduled time, the crew didn't try to oversell be on any additional nonsense. They asked a fair price, work was done on time. On top of that I will be going back in the near future to give them additional business. I would highly recommend checking this place out if you are curious or question your current situation.

ES
EVAN S.
BMW M5
08/05/2019
These guys are good.
Had a nail stuck in a Run Flat Tire. Called around and nobody could help me. Called these guys and they said to come right over. They had my car in the air and the wheel off in under 5 minutes. I was out of there in 25 minutes. These are the kind of people you want working on your car. Very professional and the place is clean. I will most definitely be back. You have certainly earned a new client.
Tom B. from Tom's Automotive Service Center responded on 08/05/2019

Evan,
Thank you very much for the 5 star review. As a small family owned business we rely on referrals, strive for quality, value, customer satisfaction and that your experience exceeds your expectation.

We look forward to continually service your needs with the same expectations in the future. Please let us know if we ever fall short.

Graciously,

Tom

PS
PHALLA S.
Mitsubishi Lancer
08/04/2019
Alignment
One of the best service shop in Long Beach, Ca. I will continue to go here my services. They have an awesome small lounge with Ac and complimentary drinks and snacks for their customers. Car feels great. id definitely recommend. Prices arent to bad either.j