KATHLEEN B.
11/30/2020
Service On Time and done right
thanks so much for helping me get my car inspected on time even thought I waited a little late and had to have a few things fixed to pass
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 11/30/2020

Anytime Kathy!!

JO
JAMES O.
11/26/2020
Great Service.
Thank you for not only taking care of our truck but coming to the house to start our car with a dead battery and then replacing it. Replacing it was a nightmare, but you took the time and did it for us. Thank you so much.
Jim and Rose
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 11/27/2020

Anytime!! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles!!

GD
Gil D.
11/25/2020
The repair shop you’ve been looking for.
Moving into area 5 years ago I was looking for an honest, fair, capable repair shop. I found it at Tom’s Service.I dropped by today to get a flat repaired but noticed my inspection was overdue and wanted to make an appointment. They (Brian) said, “
How about now?” Thirty minutes later I left with a renewed inspection and 3 leaking tires repaired and smile on my face. I highly recommend Tom’s Service.
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 11/27/2020

Anytime Mr Durham!! Glad we could help!

RP
RAYMOND P.
GMC Yukon XL
11/13/2020
Great people great service thanks for all you do.
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you Ray!

RP
RAYMOND P.
11/13/2020
Another excellent job well done by Don and his staff thank you.
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you Ray!

ROBERT R.
Nissan Versa
11/06/2020
Tires!
As usual, in & out in good time! fair price & service! My guys for good!
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you Bob!!

Christine S.
Greene, NY
11/03/2020
I was at a loss when my trusted mechanic closed up shop. So glad I found them!
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you Christine! We look forward to working with you again!

RF
ROXANNE F.
11/02/2020
The best around!
Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else!

LY
LINDA Y.
10/28/2020
Inspection
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you Linda!

Saturn Ion
10/28/2020
Love this place. Amazing service! Job well done!
I've never taken my car to a garage before (my dad is a mechanic) but I am sure glad I did! Wonderful service! Amazing staff! Will definitely come back!
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you Tori! We look forward to seeing you again!

GZ
GUS Z.
10/13/2020
An auto service center you can trust!
We have taken our cars/vans to Tom's Service Center for well over 25 years. And why do we continue to go back to Tom's Service Center? Because they are dependable, reliable, they know what they are doing and most of all because we trust them. We honestly trust them. It's a good feeling to drop the car/van off at Tom's and know they can fix it. They have been good to "fit us in" when we really need them to. We highly recommend Tom's Service Center.
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Mr & Mrs Zandt!

DANIELLE D.
Audi Q5
09/30/2020
Amazing service!
Please go see Donnie as this is the place you can trust! Great service and prices. A+
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you Danielle!

DAVID W.
Chenango Bridge, NY
09/29/2020
Outstanding service
Greetings, Don and his team are outstanding in many ways. First the service of my car was done in a timely matter with friendliness and at an acceptable cost. Thank you.
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 09/29/2020

Thank You for supporting our small business!

VK
VIRGINIA K.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/16/2020
always friendly people. Always there to help
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you Ginger! We appreciate your business!

08/20/2020
Oil Change
Convenient scheduling. Always friendly. Efficient service.
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you Mark! We appreciate your business!