JOHN B.
Buick LaCrosse
03/03/2021
Reliable
5 star service. Never disappointed. They will make it right.
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you John! Its always a pleasure working with you!

RF
ROXANNE F.
02/10/2021
The best around!
Quick inspection! Got me in and out!

DY
DAN Y.
Chenango Forks, NY
Buick LeSabre
02/06/2021
Snow Tires and oil change
Fast, Friendly and professional.
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you Dan! And a very big thank you for all the help with printers the past few weeks!!

THOMAS B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/05/2021
amazing
had my oil changed and inspection felt like i was in a nascar pit stop in and out in record time thanks again
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you Tommy! Always a pleasure!

KATHLEEN B.
12/31/2020
Last Minute Service Needed
So I sold my car - called to get snow tires put on the original rims.
Service was done right and on time at a great price - delivered my car to the buyer.

Thanks so much!
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 12/31/2020

Anytime Kathy! Glad we could help!

MT
MARK T.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
12/23/2020
Always a pleasure
Always a pleasure working with you. My husband came down to schedule an oil change for my daughter and you squeezed them right in. Customer attention and service are always spot on. Thank you!
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 12/23/2020

We do our best to provide excellent customer service! Thank you so much!!

JAMES W.
12/16/2020
Honesty and the genuineness of the smile
As far as I'm concerned the "T" in Tom stands for Timely because they got the work done so quickly and oviously pretty efficiently based upon the way my vehicle feels as I drive it I'm very impressed with the way it operating and I will definitely be back for any of my vehicle concerns. My 2008 RAV4 wouldn't have it any other way. Next up will be my 1996 Saturn. How to put aside any negative experience with mechanics you have had in the past, these professionals are honest. You will not be disappointed, their standards in my opinion are very admirable.
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 12/18/2020

Thank you very much James! We appreciate the kind words!

LT
LEANNE T.
12/12/2020
We love Tom
I have been going to Tom's for many years now. Each time I service a family vehicle, the employees are kind, caring and do a fantastic job in their work. By far, one of the greatest Automotive Maintenance businesses around!
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you so much Leanne! We try our best to make sure everyone has a great expeience!

VK
VIRGINIA K.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/05/2020
excelant service
Friendly employees and always there to help
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 12/07/2020

Thank you Ginger!

KATHLEEN B.
11/30/2020
Service On Time and done right
thanks so much for helping me get my car inspected on time even thought I waited a little late and had to have a few things fixed to pass
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 11/30/2020

Anytime Kathy!!

JO
JAMES O.
11/26/2020
Great Service.
Thank you for not only taking care of our truck but coming to the house to start our car with a dead battery and then replacing it. Replacing it was a nightmare, but you took the time and did it for us. Thank you so much.
Jim and Rose
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 11/27/2020

Anytime!! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles!!

GD
Gil D.
11/25/2020
The repair shop you’ve been looking for.
Moving into area 5 years ago I was looking for an honest, fair, capable repair shop. I found it at Tom’s Service.I dropped by today to get a flat repaired but noticed my inspection was overdue and wanted to make an appointment. They (Brian) said, “
How about now?” Thirty minutes later I left with a renewed inspection and 3 leaking tires repaired and smile on my face. I highly recommend Tom’s Service.
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 11/27/2020

Anytime Mr Durham!! Glad we could help!

RP
RAYMOND P.
GMC Yukon XL
11/13/2020
Great people great service thanks for all you do.
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you Ray!

RP
RAYMOND P.
11/13/2020
Another excellent job well done by Don and his staff thank you.
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you Ray!

ROBERT R.
Nissan Versa
11/06/2020
Tires!
As usual, in & out in good time! fair price & service! My guys for good!
Don F., President from Tom's Service Center responded on 11/06/2020