CJ
CARMEN J.
Saturn Aura
01/10/2019
Best shop in Newburg
Tom’s the best always gets my car together does same day work and the car is always fixed and I don’t have to keep going back because somethings not right will always go back when I need something done

GP
Greg P.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Greg said he would recommend this business for service.

LH
Larry H.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the employees do excellent work and guarantee it also. He's been a long time customer.

Steve W.
Shepherdsville, KY
Saab 9-7X
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they did a great job.

CJ
CHRIS J.
Ford Expedition
12/09/2018
great mechanic
Not only is Gary the best mechanic I ever had, he is fast and courteous and shows what part malfunctioned and what caused it. I learn a little bit more every time I come there

11/27/2018
Treating your car like their own- I like that!
Took my daughters car here to fix a headlight and the service was wonderful and prompt! We take all our vehicles here and feel confident with their work! Nice people 😊

PC
Patricia C.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said Gary always fixes her vehicle right and takes care of her. Everything was wonderful.

CL
Charles L.
Mazda B3000
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the owner is a great person and the service is good.

TZ
Terry Z.
Ram 1500
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Terry said there is no issue the staff have not been able to resolve for him.

RF
RON F.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/13/2018
My car drives like NEW again!
I dropped my car off for brakes and suspension work. The Crew at Tom's always takes such great care of my car. They delivered it back to me running like a new car. I am always happy with their work. Thanks everyone!

SR
Star R.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Star said they got her vehicle to work.

PH
PAMELA H.
GMC Envoy XL
10/18/2018
Customer
Friendly atmosphere. Service was good.

LL
Lisa L.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the business talked with her about mechanical findings before starting work. The customer service was very courteous.

STEPHEN C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/14/2018
The manager Gary, make the place great. The cliche' is "A customer is not a customer until the customer returns" Under another manager, I said that I would not return to Tom's Auto. A year or so later, I had my vehicle towed for service. I did not know that the tow driver took it to the wrong service center. Since then I have been with Tom's Service Center. I really appreciate a service center that will take care of your vehicle if it were there own. Preventative maintenance and recommendations to avoid future issues.

GC
GEORGE C.
10/14/2018
My recent visit
I appreciate the personal customer service attention I get from all the techs and management

AP
Alvin P.
Lincoln Mark VII
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Alvin said the business' staff members have done well, so far.

RUTH H.
Ford Windstar Wagon
10/04/2018
You finally got rid of my noise, I believe my nerves are ok now. Thanks
Yes, I would recommend Gary to take care of your car problems. He listens to you and fixes your problem.

AL
ASHLEY L.
10/02/2018
Will come again
Highly recommended

LH
Larry H.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Larry said they do excellent work and he would recommend everybody to them.

RL
ROBIN L.
FIAT 500L
09/20/2018
New tires.
Friendly, efficient, honest service!!