Business Solutions

Tonkin of The Dalles

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
07/05/2022
I needed a trip check before embarking on a long drive. They checked the car over in great detail.
All staff very friendly, efficient.

07/04/2022
The best staff
This was the best experience that I had

TH
THERESA H.
07/04/2022
New car check up
I want to give a huge shout out to Jen and Chris in the service department. They're absolutely amazing. Customer service was beyond satisfying. They took...

CINTIA S.
07/02/2022
Amazing service dept & manager - did not frown on age of van!
My van needed repair after it had been recovered from a theft. I was in Portland at the time and not a single Chevy dealership in the Portland area would...

CG
CHERYL G.
07/02/2022
Cheryl G
I couldn’t be more thankful for the treatment we received from Chris at Tonkin of the Gorge, he made sure we had a loaner car so we wouldn’t miss our...