Tony Edwards State Farm Insurance Agent

Antonia O.
Port Orchard, WA
08/15/2017
Saved us lots of money!
I am so thankful for our insurance! Carolyn Heston has been amazing and helped us so much since we first bought our home. She has been great with explaining everything to us and taking the time to educate us on what insurance we need. We just had to file our first claim and the process was so smooth. We were informed that our basic insurance did not cover the event but Carolyn had written in specific coverage for an instance like this. We had no idea that she had gone above and beyond and it ended up saving us almost $10,000. We could not be more grateful!
Tony E. from Tony Edwards State Farm Insurance Agent responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this.  I get several calls about Carolyn and the rest of the team but it is great when someone takes the time to put it in a review.  Also I am glad you trusted Carolyn's advice when you started your policy with us and added that coverage, or maybe she just included it in the quote, but regardless, it is smart to have that additional coverage.  We do our best to educate customers and make sure they are protected the way they need to be.

LK
LISA K.
Everett, WA
11/13/2016
Great service.
Quick reply and handling. Nice actually being able to talk to someone and have great follow up.

11/06/2016
Tony and his staff have always been very helpful when the need arises
Tony is a great agent. Even though we hsve moved to Arizona His staff has been thete5 for us to answer any questions. Tony also referred us to a good agent down here which was very helpful. I highly recommend his office to anyone n need of a great ins agent

LA
LOGAN A.
Everett, WA
11/11/2014
Compliment
I have been with State Farm for many years and I will continue to do so as State Farm has always treated me with respect. Thanks

PS
PAMELA S.
Lynnwood, WA
great service
Tony and his staff always provide excellent personal service!

AG
ALWYN G.
Mesa, AZ
Great as always!
Great as always! Took great care of us as usual.

review for state farm
Tony Edwards and all of his staff are great. They always answer my questions and help whenever needed. I could not ask for a better ins agent. Thanks Tony

AH
AMELIA H.
Stanwood, WA
10/31/2014
Customers are always people, not a number.
Every time I call, I feel as though I am the only person that has called all day. I always get friendly and prompt service. My parents have been customers since I was a baby and I have been a loyal customer since I got my license when I was 16. Love this team.
Tony E. from Tony Edwards State Farm Insurance Agent responded on 10/31/2014

Thank you SOOOO much for taking the time ro recognize the ladies here with your nice comments.  I will make sure I pass this along to them.  And even though you are not the only one who has called you are still VERY IMPORTANT and I am glad they always give you prompt and friendly service.

08/27/2014
Tony Edwards state farm agent
Tony Edwards is the most helpful insurance agent I have ever had. He really knows his business, both insurance and investments
Tony E. from Tony Edwards State Farm Insurance Agent responded on 09/25/2014

Thank you so much Marcia.  I appreciate you taking the time to do this!