Overall Rating 4.5142863/5Overall Rating 4.5142863/5Overall Rating 4.5142863/5Overall Rating 4.5142863/5rating 4.5142863
Overall Rating 2.25714/5Overall Rating 2.25714/5rating 2.25714rating 2.25714rating 2.25714

Deivan D.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
The Tony Ohana feeling!
Keep up the awesome attitudes

Scott M.
Mililani, HI
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Gina, my service rep., makes the Hyundai service so great.
I was a little disappointed that the cost of an oil and filter change increased over 20 percent, but the service from Gina is just great. She is so helpful and thorough.

GS

RA
Rebecca A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Friendly atmosphere.I
I always had good service, no complaints from me.

KV
Kehaulani V.
Services
I have been @ Tony Hyundai since 2007. I put my trust in Ashley Wong to make sure my car has the proper care.

Aiea, HI
Quick
Oil change was done quickly!

CP
Consolito P.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Service, Awesome interaction by Service Advisor Gina with customer..Great Coffee Bar!
See Review Title

Daisy D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Workers are always nice , friendly and easy to speak with. Great company!

LK
Lindsey K.
Aiea, HI
01/20/2019 Category: Service
I have had other more expensive vehicles but have enjoyed the quality and service that Hyundai has to offer. Lindsey K.

SA
Salome A.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Great services
Thank you very much for the service you provided for me.

WQ
William Q.
Haleiwa, HI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/19/2019 Category: Service
The staff. Well trained and always keen to help.
It is always a pleasure to work with Ashley. She has a great attitude and goes out of her way to help and answer questions.

Chad M.
Went smoothly
It went as expected.

Waianae, HI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Very good at serving the car and excellent customer service all the time.

Waialua, HI
The Best
Excellent reception by intake crew.
Excellent processing by service advisor.
Felt relaxed with a cup or two of coffee and watching the TV while my car was being serviced.
Thank you to all the employees involved in my car service appointment. That makes the place so great.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 01/19/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am glad you found our waiting area comfortable. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Pearl City, HI
2006 Hyundai Azera
01/18/2019 Category: Service
My appointment on January 7th went smoothly and quickly as expected of the great service from Tony Hyundai Waipio.
Special THANK YOU goes to Ashley Wong, my service advisor, for her professionalism and technical expertise. She made me feel very
comfortable with what was done to my Hyundai Azera. That made for a very great and satisfying service experience.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 01/19/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. I am happy to hear Ashley took good care of you and your Hyundai Azera. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Chad M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Consistent great service
As usual, Pomai was great at keeping me up-to-date and the service was quick & easy!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 01/19/2019

Aloha Chad, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Pomai is great and works hard to provide the best service. She is always there for you and just a phone call away. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

Ann M.
Haleiwa, HI
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Terrific as always
Great service as always. Gina and Ashley were helpful and friendly -- couldn't want better service, as a matter of fact.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 01/19/2019

Aloha Ann, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear Gina and Ashley were helpful and provided great service. Our staff are great and works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Waipahu, HI
Customer Service
Justice was my service advisor and from day 1, he has been always a great help whenever I come to service my car and from this day I still go to him whenever I need help or whenever I have any questions about my car. Those of you car enthusiasts going into Hyundai Waipio to service your car, go to Justice cuz he's a car guy to. He loves to talk about cars.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 01/19/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. Justice is great and dedicated to taking care of our guests. I am happy to hear he is always there for you. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next service appointment.

VC
Victor C.
WiFi
Could use more tables in customer waiting area with power strips for laptops.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 01/19/2019

Aloha Victor, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving a review. Your feedback is very important to us and will help us improve services. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next scheduled appointment.