Tony Hyundai Waipio

Overall Rating 4.5172403/5Overall Rating 4.5172403/5Overall Rating 4.5172403/5Overall Rating 4.5172403/5rating 4.5172403
Overall Rating 2.2069/5Overall Rating 2.2069/5rating 2.2069rating 2.2069rating 2.2069
Verified Customer on 02/20/2018
"Part ordered"
No maintenance was performed during my visit, as the part to replace was not on hand and had to be ordered. Follow up with me again once the maintenance is finally completed.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 02/20/2018 01:41 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/20/2018

Aloha thank you for taking the time in leaving us a review. Thank you servicing your vehicle with us. See you when your part arrive.

James N. on 02/20/2018
"Very friendly techs.I always "
I always feel comfortable and relaxed when I come in for service.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 02/20/2018 11:28 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/20/2018

Aloha James, thank you so much for the 5 stars. Our staff at Tony Hyundai works really hard to offer the best service, I am happy to hear they always offer that to you. Thank you for always servicing your vehicle with us.

Colby H. on 02/20/2018
"concern, knowledge and friendliness, along with ability to fit in at last minute"
I needed immediate service because steering wheel was shaking. Dealer confirmed it was because of tires, with one showing steel on the inside (not in an area where I could have seen it). I couldn't wait for an appointment the following week, and they were so kind to fit me in that day, which probably saved me having a dangerous blow out on the freeway.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 02/20/2018 10:59 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/20/2018

Aloha Colby, we appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience with us. I am glad our staff fit you into the schedule, safety is our main concern. Thank you for coming to us at Tony Hyundai. See you at your next service.

Kenneth Y. on 02/19/2018
"Great service all around."
Justice was just great!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018 08:23 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/20/2018

Aloha Kenneth, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. We work really hard to offer the best service, so I am happy to see that reflected on your last visit. Justice is great and is always there for you if you have any further questions. See you at your next service appointment.

Stephen S. on 02/19/2018
"Courtesy dependability"
I trust my service writer Ashley. She always keeps me updated and makes sure my car problems are serviced to manufacturing specs.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/19/2018 11:10 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/20/2018

Aloha Stephen, thank you for the 5 star review. We strive to be the best. I'm glad Ashley could help get your car in tip top shape and kept you updated throughout the service. She is great and is always there for you if you have any further questions. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us.

Verified Customer on 02/19/2018
"Winning Experience!"
Greeted pleasantly and promptly, details were explained thoroughly, and vehicle was ready sooner than promised - winning experience all the way around!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 02/19/2018 11:00 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/20/2018

Aloha! We cant thank you enough for your awesome review. Our staff works really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, so I am happy to see that reflected on your last visit. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Una S. on 02/19/2018
"Excellent, professional, and timely service!"
Great staff and customer service
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Review Created: 02/19/2018 10:21 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/20/2018

Aloha Una, you are awesome for leaving us 5 stars. I am happy to hear our staff has provided great customer service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Mark D. on 02/17/2018
"Fast and friendly "
New engine replaced. Told me 3 weeks and done in a week and a half. Thanks
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/17/2018 06:12 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/19/2018

Aloha Mark, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am happy to hear your service was done faster than expected. You are awesome for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Sky F. on 02/16/2018
"Excellent service"
Friendly staff, great service, organized
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 05:47 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/19/2018

Aloha Sky, thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided excellent service. See you at your next service appointment.

Sarah C. on 02/16/2018
"Excellent"
All cars need maintenance. Tony Hyundai Waipio always does a great job. We work with Gina and she is always friendly and extremely helpful. Thank you.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 11:03 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/19/2018

Aloha Sarah, we appreciate you leaving us a 5 star review. Gina is great and is always there for you if you have any further questions. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us.

Josie H. on 02/16/2018
"Swift and competent "
This was a regular 3-month oil change but I was advised to have the tires rotated after 7500 miles. My key fob also needed a new battery. All of this done in a timely manner plus my drivers seat and carpet were protected.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 10:46 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/19/2018

Aloha Josie, thank you so much for leaving us a review. I am pleased to hear our staff took great care of you and service was done in a timely manner. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Walter G. on 02/16/2018
" Okay"
Thank you so much to Justice for your help.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/27/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 07:31 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/16/2018

Aloha Walter, thank you for the 5 star review. Justice is great and is always there for you if you have any further questions. We appreciate you coming to service your vehicle with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Ryan L. on 02/15/2018
"Service Warranty not helpful"
Happy to have 10 year warranty for my car at time of purchase, but not able to use any yet. I asked to check something and because it didn't meet the qualifications of it being bad enough, the technician could not work on it because he would not be paid to do the work. All I asked for was to re-calibrate the reverse camera. I use the car everyday and noticed that it is not as accurate as it used to be, but it was compared to another camera and said it was close so it was not adjusted.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 02/15/2018 05:04 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/15/2018

Aloha Ryan, thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate you giving us the time in servicing your vehicle. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

Thomas P. on 02/14/2018
"Great service and great people"
Will be back in March
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Type: Repair
Review Created: 02/14/2018 11:45 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/15/2018

Aloha Thomas, we appreciate you reviewing your service appointment. You are awesome for servicing your vehicle with us. See you in March.

Theresa P. on 02/14/2018
"great overall experience"
I just want to thank everyone at Tony Hyundai Waipio for providing excellent customer service .
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 11:26 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/15/2018

Aloha Theresa, thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided excellent service. We thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Verified Customer on 02/13/2018
"Quick and Effecient Service"
I was expecting to stay a while and I was in and out within 30 minutes.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 02/13/2018 12:57 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/13/2018

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a review. I am happy to hear your service was done quick and efficient. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Verified Customer on 02/13/2018
"Customer Service"
I went in to get my tires changed and Justice provide great service. I had questions regarding my steering wheel, Justice took the time to check it out and give his analysts. Thank You Justice...
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/13/2018 12:13 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/13/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for leaving us a review. Justice is great and is always there for you if you have any further questions. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Miciona L. on 02/13/2018
"Friendly staff"
Everyone is really nice & helpful. My car was serviced in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/13/2018 11:14 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/13/2018

Aloha Miciona, we thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review. I am pleased to hear our staff was nice, helpful and did the service in a timely manner. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us.

Lucretia H. on 02/13/2018
"Exceptionally Happy Customer "
Awesome customer service and service discounts.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/13/2018 11:08 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/13/2018

Aloha Lucretia, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am pleased to hear the service you received was awesome. It's great to know you enjoy our discounts. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Clyde K. on 02/12/2018
"Service review"
The customer service is great. The service is fast.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018 07:21 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/13/2018

Aloha Clyde, thank you so much for leaving us a review. I am pleased to hear the service you received was fast and great. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.