Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

11/16/2018 Category: Service
The staff were very helpful & the service was quick.

SF
Stephen F.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The quality of service
The first thing that put me at ease was the receptionist Pomaikai. She put me at ease, she wasn't pushy, she kept me informed. All and all Pomaikai was truly what made this visit, a visit to remember.

11/15/2018 Category: Service

2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Disappointment
As said before, process for AC repair

Waianae, HI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Customer Service
Discounts! That’s what will bring people back!
My only complaint would be it took a while before I could register. They were really busy!
But other then that great service. I would recommend to a friend if there’s discounts. Dealership can be more expensive then most places. Maybe you should provide a bundle special? Meaning if a person is doing more then 1 service on their car, you should offer a discount on additional service?

2018 Hyundai Accent
X
X
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 11/15/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

RA
Rebecca A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Customer Service
When I arrive there is always friendly greetings by your staff. It makes my mind at
ease and comfortable. So waiting is a
Blessing.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 11/15/2018

Aloha Rebecca, we appreciate you taking the time in reviewing your visit with us. I am happy to hear our staff provided great customer service. Our staff is dedicated to making sure our guests are comfortable and satisfied. Thank you Rebecca for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Haleiwa, HI
Quick Service & friendly staff
Quick and friendly staff.

Chad M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Fast & Friendly Service
I recently had an appointment for an oil change. Jamila was great & helpful and the service was done pretty quick.
Even though I don’t drive my car a whole lot, I try to keep up with getting it serviced regularly. As I was driving home, I could definitely tell that the oil change made a difference in the engine’s performance. Thanks Tony Hyundai!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 11/15/2018

Aloha Chad, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positve 5 star review. Jamila is great and works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Chad for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/13/2018 Category: Service
My first time being attended by Jamila and like all the other advisors she provided great and knowledgeable service.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 11/14/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for reviewing your visit with us. Jamila is great and we are lucky to have her on our team. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

VM
Valerie M.
Kailua, HI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Extreme happy!!!
Super satisfied with the wonderful service I received!! My first time experience here and everything went great. From the girls on the phone to the updates by text. I definitely will be coming all the way from the Windward side for service here just because I’m that satisfied. Thank you guys!!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 11/14/2018

Aloha Valerie, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Valerie for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

AL
Anna L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service and Staff
Exceptional Service from Jamila...Thank you for your help!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 11/14/2018

Aloha Anna, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Jamila is great and works hard to provide the best service. We are lucky to have her on our team. Thank you Anna for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Derek S.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick and stress free service
Staff very helpful, and quick service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 11/14/2018

Aloha Derek, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Top Service
Always excellent service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 11/14/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff always provides excellent service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Bruce H.
Aiea, HI
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Rating
Rating
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 11/14/2018

Aloha Bruce, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Manuel R.
service
none
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 11/12/2018

Aloha Manuel, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

AK
Abraham K.
Wahiawa, HI
2007 Hyundai Tucson
Very good service
Very good work done on my car.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 11/12/2018

Aloha Abraham, thank you so much for the 5 stars. I am happy to hear our staff provided very good service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

WY
Wilfred Y.
Ewa Beach, HI
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Another excellent service and support from Tony Hyundai staffs and facilities
Once again Ashley (service agent) and her team (mechanics/cashiers/greeters) had provided me excellent and prompt support. As usual, Ashley was very courteous and responsive in getting my vehicle checked in and fully serviced in a timely manner. Ashley is second to none when it comes to "customer service".
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 11/14/2018

Aloha Wilfred, we appreciate you taking the time in reviewing your visit with us. Ashley is great and works hard to provide the best service. I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Wilfred for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

No problem.
Why are the my setting, i.e. AC, panel display, etc. are changed each time my car is serviced?
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 11/15/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. Your service advisor will contact you in regards to your question. See you at your next service appointment.

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Ashley is awesome! She’s so friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 11/12/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 stars. I am happy to hear Ashley provided excellent service. She is great and works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.