Overall Rating 4.5641008/5Overall Rating 4.5641008/5Overall Rating 4.5641008/5Overall Rating 4.5641008/5rating 4.5641008
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

2013 Hyundai Accent
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Door handle!
My door handle fell to the ground in 2 pieces as I tried to open the door to go to work! Broke off the door! In 2 pieces! How unnerving and surprising is that? I drove straight to Tony Hyundai Waipio, pulled into the service lane, and showed the 2 pieces exclaiming, "OMG my door handle fell off. Have you ever seen that before?" The very calm answer was, "Yes. More than once. It's all plastic." Reality check.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Always prompt, courteous and provides timely status of repairs.
Ashley was excellent and I always can count on her to give great customer service

Waipahu, HI
Fast, friendly service
Went in for a recall & safety check. Was told that it would take approximately 90 min. Only took 45minutes. Was really impressed.

Anonymous
Excellent service and friendly people

MY
Michael Y.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Great
Friendly knowledgeable

Chad M.
Kapolei, HI
Five star review
Call the service department and ask if they have the item in stock before making the appointment.

For Tony Hyundai, and presumably all of the Tony Group, it’s the responsibility of the car owner and not the person you are booking the appointment with, to know if things like tires are in stock before making the appointment.

If you confirm that the item is in stock before making the appointment, is there a guarantee that the item will still be in stock on the day of the appointment?

There is apparently no practical way to combine a part replacement with an oil change, and scheduling the appointment one week in advance for something as common as tires isn’t long enough to have the tires available. This might be obvious to many, but I find this absurd.

It is what it is, and unless this setup is completely out of the ordinary, it isn’t fair to dock any points from the score.

Terrilynn B.
2007 Hyundai Accent
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Staff is very polite.Ashley was very helpful

LJ
Laverne J.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Ashley was very helpful and knowledgeable about the services recommended on my car.Also I was given a rental so I was able to return to work while my car was being repaired. I love the Waipio Hyundai service department.

Lauren M.
04/21/2019 Category: Service
What makes the place so great? It's staff!
Ms. Ashley Wong continues to be my Service Adviser. She continues to make me smile from the minute I enter the Service office because I know she will continue to give me personal care and excellent service, by listening to my requests, and completing them in a manner which leaves me happy and satisfied!! She is an asset to Hyundai Waipio.

Lauren

Waipahu, HI
Service is AWESOME!
Had idle problems and loss of power with my car. I called Justice Inouye (the only person i call to schedule service appointments) and told him what's going on with my car, right away he told me to bring it in so the next day I brought it in and Justice provided me with a "loaner" car to use while my car was in service. Sadly when my car was in service, all of a sudden my car was working properly, idle was good and power came back. So he told me, if something goes wrong again, just call me and then you can bring in your car. So I told him of course.

Loretta B.
Ewa Beach, HI
2016 Hyundai Accent
Service dept.
Fast efficient and friendly service

RN
Ruben N.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Great!
This is my second time coming to service my car. Although I could have done the service myself, nothing beats having someone do the service for you. That way you don’t have to worry about when to change the oil and filter. I was supposed to fix my trunk string at this time, Justice told me that they ordered the wrong part, but will definitely reorder the right one. For me this is the only thing that was wrong; however, the trunk is still functional and not an immediate problem or issue. I will be back again and hope to have the trunk fixed. Justice did give me a complementary car wash ticket, but I wash my own car because it’s a relaxer. Thank you Justice and the staff at Tony Hyundai!

LJ
Leimanu J.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE
We have owned 6 Hyundai and one of the reason is the Great Service we have had.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Consistently Excellent Customer and Actual Service of My Vehicle!
I have consistently found Tony Hyundai Waipio a pleasant place to have my car serviced. The personnel at all levels are consistently polite, helpful, attentive, and competent. The service reminders, pleasant and polite treatment of those answering the phone to make an appointment, the service writers assigned to your work order, and the unseen but highly competent and careful service techs are first class in every way! It is also most pleasant to be able to get an appointment on short notice and not having to wait for 2-3 months to get an appointment like many of your competitors. Also the care taken to make sure no damage or soiling of one's vehicle is to be applauded compared to many of your competitors. Taking digital photos of each car as it comes in is a great step to avoid any disputes of who did what and when to a vehicle in your care. And also your prices for genuine parts and service by factory trained techs are fair. Keep up the great performance at all levels!

CY
Curtis Y.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer Review.
The service writer Ashley really took good care of me.....Great customer experience..

GY
Garret Y.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Great experience! Attention to detail, on time, finished early.

LG
Leeann G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome Service!!
Service is on point!! Whenever I bring my car in for service my service advisor, Ashley, always goes above and beyond to ensure satisfaction!

LL
Leighton L.
Excellence beyond the vehicle
I am really enjoying my Sonata. I also received a bonus: professional maintenance service. From notice of service needed, appointment creation, check-in, agent's attitude, waiting room w wifi, to quality of the maintenance service, all 5 star.

KK
Kory L K.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Took my car in for an oil change and safety check over the weekend. Justice was prompt and cordial checking me in. They were pretty busy but he gave me an estimated time when I could come back and get it. Just before I was supposed to return to pick up my car he called and let me know that they had a mishap with a gasket and had a little clean up work to do. Told me that it would be another 30 minutes or so and the car would be done and ready for pick up. 30 minutes later I get a call that they're done with the car and it's ready for me to pick up. I show up and not only had they cleaned the oil spray off the firewall, they took my car for a wash so it was nice and shiny and clean when I picked it up. So glad I bought a Hyundai.

Good Customers Service
Fast check. Service done ahead of schedule.