Overall Rating 4.4848482/5Overall Rating 4.4848482/5Overall Rating 4.4848482/5Overall Rating 4.4848482/5rating 4.4848482
Overall Rating 2.21212/5Overall Rating 2.21212/5rating 2.21212rating 2.21212rating 2.21212

IS

Aiea, HI
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
09/18/2018 Category: Service
outstanding people
They called me by my first name and kept me informed. Ashley was super and was proactive. Thanks Don.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/18/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear Ashley provided great service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Pearl City, HI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING SERVICE DEPT.
great service..good customer service.. terrific staff..comfortable waiting area and great coffee
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/18/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for leaving a positive 5 star review. Our staff work hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Jamie D.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance Review
Aloha - I have a 2007 Hyundai Veracruz. In the 11 years that I have owned my vehicle, the customer service has been beyond excellent. They are friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. I appreciate receiving service coupons and the newsletter in the mail. Ashley and Pomaikai are superb! I'm sure the mechanics are awesome too! Thank you and have a blessed day! Sincerely, Jamie Detwiler
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/17/2018

Aloha Jamie, thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear Ashley and Pomaikai always provides excellent services. We appreciate you always servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

CK
Charlotte K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Your employees are what makes your place make.
Great teamwork!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/15/2018

Aloha Charlotte, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Our staff work hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Ewa Beach, HI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Very close
Clean facility, easy check in.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/15/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a review. Your feedback is important to us and helps our staff improve services. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

KO
Kathleen O.
Service and waiting area
They try to get you in and out as quickly as possible. While waiting, there is complimentary water and coffee, a vending machine for soda and snacks, and comfy couches and chairs to sit on while watching a big screen tv. Restrooms nearby too.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/14/2018

Aloha Kathleen, thank you for taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. We try to make our waiting area comfortable and convenient for our customers. So I am happy to hear from the sound of your review, you enjoyed our waiting area. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Wahiawa, HI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Customer service
Recommended additional service...
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/14/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

DA
David A.
OIL CHANGE
EXCELLENT SERVICE!!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/14/2018

Aloha David, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a 5 review. I am happy to hear our staff provided excellent service. We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to get an oil change with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Dexter S C.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
justice and GPS and consumer agent
I was let down after having dealt with Ashley in other services.
Justices explanation is acceptable but the Hyundai would be bad if they don't update their GPS for older vehicles.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/13/2018

Aloha Dexter, I would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact me today via the info below. Thank you.

Miles Miller
808-679-3425
mmiller@tonygroup.com

Richard C.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Veloster
courteous workers
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/13/2018

Aloha Richard, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

AT
Antonio T.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Great representatives
Great service, clean waiting area.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/13/2018

Aloha Antonio, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am pleased to hear our staff provided great service and our waiting area is clean. Our staff work hard to provide the best service. Thank you Antonio for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Thomas M.
Ewa Beach, HI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Made me feel at home
Great,fast,friendly service.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/12/2018

Aloha Thomas, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great, fast and friendly service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Waianae, HI
Customer service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/12/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great service. They work hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Appointment
Able to make appointment on line and was seen the next day.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/12/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a review. I am happy to hear the process of making an appointment was easy and convenient for you. We appreciate you choosing us here at Tony Hyundai to service your vehicle. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great communication
Everyone is really friendly & keeps me in the loop with what is going on while my car is being serviced.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/12/2018

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great communication and kept you up to date about your vehicle. Thank you so much for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Honolulu, HI
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service agent
Gina is always attentive and efficient. Very professional.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/11/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear Gina is always attentive and efficient. She works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

PL
Paul L.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2018 Category: Service
your customer service rep was very helpful and courteous
Your service rep, Pomaikai is helpful and knowledgeable. She displays a "customer first" attitude and represents your company well.. Your sales customer service person on the other hand needs more training. When a customer needs assistance, he needs to stop playing on his phone or tablet, and give his full attention to the customer, even if our question doesn't relate to buying a car. I went after service hours and I needed some information. He made me feel like I was intruding on his time. Not everyone is there to buy a new car.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/11/2018

Aloha Paul, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a review. Your feedback is important to us. Pomaikai is great and works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. With the salesperson, I apologize for that and we will make sure our staff is aware that this type of situation is unacceptable. We appreciate you choosing us here at Tony Hyundai. We hope to see you at your next service visit.

AG
Ana G.
Great!
Fast and efective. O like they show me a picture of the nail in my tore.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/11/2018

Aloha Ana, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great service. I am glad they showed you the picture of the nail, so that you are aware of what was going on with your vehicle. Thank you Ana for bringing your vehicle to us. See you at your next service appointment.

Pearl City, HI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Anonymous
Terrific service and good customer service. Great team and efficient work.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/11/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.