Overall Rating 4.5161316/5Overall Rating 4.5161316/5Overall Rating 4.5161316/5Overall Rating 4.5161316/5rating 4.5161316
Overall Rating 2.16129/5Overall Rating 2.16129/5rating 2.16129rating 2.16129rating 2.16129

Wahiawa, HI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/17/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

KU
Katherine U.
Aiea, HI
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
Tony Hyundai’s Ashley Wong is the best
Great service as always by Ashley. She is a top notch, knowledgeable and helpful service rep.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/16/2018

Aloha Katherine, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Ashley is great and works hard to provide the best service, so we are happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Kristen B.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Specialized Service Advisors
Gina and Ashley got me in for service after my part arrived! They had my AC blowing cold in no time at all!!! Thanks again!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/16/2018

Aloha Kristen, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear Gina and Ashley took great care of you and your vehicle. They both are great and work hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

DN
David N.
Ewa Beach, HI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Constant improvements
Constantly improving. Looking forward to the next innovation!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/16/2018

Aloha David! We appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive review. I am happy to hear our staff are continuing to improve their services, that is thanks to all reviews good and bad. Our staff stive to provide the best service. Thank you David for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Melissa M.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
From the great customer service, the quick turn around on my maintenance and I'm definitely grateful for the reminders on the maintenance of my car. Thank you.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/16/2018

Aloha Melissa, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive review. We are happy to hear our staff provided great customer service. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Melissa for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Jannis S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Service at its best!
It was my first oil change for my new car. As always, everything went smoothly and my car was ready.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/16/2018

Aloha Jannis, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear everything went smoothly and you were satisfied with the service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Julei P.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Your staff
excellent customer service from your service department.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/12/2018

Aloha Julei, thank you so much for leaving us a review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so we are happy to hear they provided excellent service for you at your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Dorothy D.
Consistently great service
I've never been disappointed by the customer service from check in to drive away
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/12/2018

Aloha Dorothy, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. We are happy to hear our staff consistanly provides great service. Thank you Dorothy for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Kapolei, HI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Fast response
I was able to get appointment quickly and work was done in minimal time.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/12/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in reviewing your visit with us. We are happy to hear you were able to get an appointment quickly and work was done in a timely manner. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

GT
Galen T.
Scheduled maintenance review
I appreciate the reminder of an upcoming service maintenance. Service is always very professional and courteous, and the waiting area is very comfortable.

Since I reported the death of my husband and requested change in the contact information the only thing I forgot to mention was to address any correspondence to me, Gail Taoka, instead of Galen Taoka. Please update your records. Thank you.

Gail Taoka
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/12/2018

Aloha Gail, I am sorry for your loss. Thank you for informing us about the change, we will take care of that for you. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We are happy to hear our staff provided 5 stars service. See you at your next service appointment.

IC
Imelda C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
best place
customer service and being concern for the client.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/11/2018

Aloha Imelda, we appreciate you leaving us a 5 star review. Our staff works hard in providing the best service. Thank you Imelda for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

James P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
outstanding service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/11/2018

Aloha James, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

SL
Stacy L.
Waianae, HI
Satisfied
Im always very happy with the service i get from Tony Hyundai. Wont service my car anywhere else
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/11/2018

Aloha Stacy, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear you are always satisfied with the service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

CA
Cynthia A.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Service with expertise, explanation, and excellence
On my recent visit to Hyundai Waipio, I felt overwhelmed because my service appt. was more of an "emergency" versus routine checkup. I was appreciative and impressed by the thoroughness of my service advisor, Pomaikai. I thought that my tire would need to be replaced, for which I was not too excited to have a "surprise" expense after a routine errand. Pomaikai inquired about possible additional warranties that I added to my purchase. Although the approval center was already closed due to time difference, Pomai persisted to locate my records to confirm that I had indeed purchased road hazzard protection. Thankfully, my tire was repairable and I was spared an unexpected expense. While at the dealer, Pomai also suggested that I get a few services done that the service tech had recommended.
I am thankful and appreciative for a productive service session which left me confident that I will be back to further service my vehicle.
Thank you Pomai and Waipio service department
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/09/2018

Aloha Cynthia, we appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience you had with Pomaikai. She is great and works hard to provide the best service, so we are happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you so much Cynthia for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Aiea, HI
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly
I love the friendly staff.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great staff!
Excellent Customer Services - Ashley Wong.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/09/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear Ashley provided excellent customer service. She is great and works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

DT
Denis T.
Kaneohe, HI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Ever since I bought my Hyundai Elantra, I've been having it serviced at Tony Hyundai Waipio and the people working there are great. They are friendly, courteous and efficient. I usually drop off my car for service in the morning, go play golf and pick up the car later. I'm always notified when the car
is done or if my car requires additional service or parts.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/06/2018

Aloha Denis, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. We are happy to hear our staff always provides excellent service. Thank you Denis for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/06/2018

Aloha! We appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. We are happy to hear our staff provided great service. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

HY
Howard Y.
Waialua, HI
The staff.
The people working there are professional.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/06/2018

Aloha Howard! Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Cyril Kim B.
Ewa Beach, HI
Okay
Everything is okay, except they did not reset my service interval in my car, instead they turned it off and they did not put my service reminder sticker. I'm sure they just forgot, I hope.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 07/06/2018

Aloha Cyril, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a review. We value your feedback and will use it to help us improve our service. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.