Tony Hyundai Waipio

1915 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
Sandra S. on 12/15/2017
"very clean and well organized"
Justice and crew were very nice and kept me informed of progress while I shopped across the street at Costco. Perfect way to spend time shopping at Costco while my car is being worked on.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 12/15/2017 10:48 AM
Jan O. on 12/15/2017
"Gret Service"
Always a great experience!
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 12/15/2017 10:33 AM
"."
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017 12:40 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/15/2017

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

"Awesome"
Service is always quick and staff is friendly.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 12/14/2017 12:16 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/14/2017

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. I am happy to hear you were satisfied with your service and it was done quick. See you at your next service appointment.

"Another Awesome Service"
My service experience with Tony Hyundai was again so great and Ashley was so helpful and pleasant. Thank you for taking care of me whenever I seek advice or help from the service department. Couldn't ask for anything better!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017 10:35 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/14/2017

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a review. Ashley is great and will always be there if you have any further questions regarding service. We appreciate you coming to us to service your vehicle and being a loyal customer. See you at your next service appointment.

Edmund C. on 12/13/2017
"Great Service , Good Place to Wait"
Service was fast, courteous, and fair priced. Like dealing with service agent Ashley.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 07:22 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/14/2017

Aloha Edmund, thank you so much for the positive review. Ashley is great and will be there if you have any further questions regarding service. I am glad the service was done fast. See you at your next service appointment.

Verified Customer on 12/13/2017
"Good "
Good
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 03:26 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/14/2017

Aloha, thank you so much for leaving us a review. I am pleased to hear you were satisfied with the service and it was done in a timely manner. We hope to see you again at your next service appointment.

Howard L. on 12/13/2017
"Ashley Wong is a great asset to Tony Hyundai Waipio!"
Ashley has always been extremely helpful in whatever I need for my 2013 Hyundai Elantra. She is very quick and professional and understands the problem right away. She always ensures I get the help I need in very timely manner and I really appreciate that. Because of Ashley, I only take my car into Tony Hyundai and have been telling my friends and family what great service I get there. Thank you to Ashley!

Howard Lau
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 10:53 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/14/2017

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive review. Ashley is definitely great and will always be there if you have any further questions regarding service. I am very happy to hear because of you continue to service your vehicle with us and we appreciate that very much. Your recommendations are greatly appreciated. We hope to see you again at your next service appointment.

Robert B. on 12/12/2017
"Great service"
I went in due to my vehicle continuously failing to start. I dropped off the vehicle and began to drive home. 20 minutes later I received a call to come pick the vehicle up, as the service had been completed. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 11:19 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/14/2017

Aloha Robert, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am very happy to hear we were able to solve your issue with your vehicle so quickly. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

Irving N. on 12/12/2017
"time"
Prompt service (time) waiting within reason for the type service (repair) done . Tony Hyundai Waipio has done so in all my appointments. Thank You very much!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 05:18 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/14/2017

Aloha Irving, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you coming to us to service your vehicle and being a loyal customer. See you at your next service appointment.

Gregory T. on 12/12/2017
"Brake/Battery Service"
The service was performed in a timely manner and the service advisor was patient and professional and took the time to explain everything. Thank you!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 12/12/2017 02:12 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2017

Aloha Gregory, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am very pleased to hear your service was done in a timely manner. Our staff strives to offer the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Maylee C. on 12/12/2017
"FRIENDLY"
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 12/12/2017 12:03 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2017

Aloha Maylee, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am very pleased to hear the service you received was excellent. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

"Customer service "
Fast and through job.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 10:13 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2017

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am glad we were able to complete the job in a timely manner. See you at your next service appointment.

"license plate bulb "
Was told a license plate bulb was out. Agreed to replace it. I feel it was overcharged $30
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 12/11/2017 06:32 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2017

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

"People that work there"
Awesome service people very friendly friendly and knowledgeable
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 12:15 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2017

Aloha, thank you so much for leaving us a review. I am pleased to hear your experience with us was awesome. See you at your next service appointment.

Michael Y. on 12/11/2017
"Friendly awesome feel like home"
Great
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 10:34 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2017

Aloha Michael, thank you so much for the 5 star review! We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Sundee F. on 12/10/2017
"Service with a Smile"
The Service Department is always friendly and helpful. They aren't pushy when telling you additional things that they found with your car that need attention.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 12/10/2017 03:36 PM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/11/2017

Aloha Sundee, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am very happy to hear our staff has provided you with friendly service and were helpful. See you at your next service appointment.

Verified Customer on 12/09/2017
"helpful staff and clean environment, timely service"
Always satisfied with level of service and commitment to customer satisfaction
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/09/2017 09:35 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/10/2017

Aloha, we appreciate you leaving us a 5 star review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am so glad your service was done in a timely manner and our staff was helpful. Thank you so much for servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

Robert K. on 12/09/2017
"Professionalism"
Justice was professional, polite and on point in regards to what I required. I also have confidence that the job is done correctly even though dealer prices are often a bit shocking.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 12/09/2017 02:49 AM
Miles M., Service Manager at Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/10/2017

Aloha Robert, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. Justice is great and will be there if you have any further questions regarding service. See you at your next service appointment.

Displaying Review 1 - 20 of 1915 in total