Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5rating 4.1111133
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

LW
Larry W.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Consistent
Always a pleasure to see Lloyd when I enter the Service department; consistently provides great service.

2012 Hyundai Accent
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Honolulu Service
Service Advisor, Lloyd Sanborn, was very patient, knowledgeable, and accommodating with the replacement of my Accent, door handle end cap. His explanation of the repair gave me assurance that the work was done satisfactorily.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 02/15/2019

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience. I am happy to hear Lloyd took good care of you and your vehicle. Lloyd is great and is always there for you. Thank you so much for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

LT
Lorrin T.
Kaneohe, HI
2007 Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2019 Category: Service
convenience of in town service
service advisor Lloyd Sanborn was very attentive to my concerns, explained clearly whaat was done & checked
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 02/15/2019

Aloha Lorrin, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. Lloyd is great and dedicated to taking care of our guests. I am happy to hear that reflected on this visit. Thank you Lorrin for servicing  your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

EB
Emmitt B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service dream
Even without an appointment, they were accommodating. The car was finished quickly.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 02/13/2019

Aloha Emmitt, we appreciate you taking the time in reviewing your visit. I am happy to hear our staff completed the service in a timely manner. Our staff works hard to provide quick and quality service. Thank yo Emmitt for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
i am always greeted well and the service is done within the time stated. The restrooms are clean, the waiting room is clean and the salesmen there are friendly as well.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 02/13/2019

Aloha! Thank you so much for the positive 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided excellent service. We work hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

EB
Elizabeth B.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Had a leak in my tire - took me in right away!
Bummer to have a hole in sidewall, but happy to have the technology in the car that alerted me...took it to the dealer to discover that it wasn't just low on air, but indeed whole in tire (darn curb!)

I drove in without an appointment and they were able to accommodate me and replace the tire - in short time.

very grateful
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 02/08/2019

Aloha Elizabeth, we appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience. I am happy to hear our staff took good care of you and your vehicle. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Elizabeth for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

RD
R D.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
The people
Mr. Sanborn does a great job of securing on paper what needs to be done...the work starts here and contines to the Team that complete the work. Thank you, I appreciate everyones complete attention to my car.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 02/08/2019

Aloha. Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service. I am happy to hear you and your vehicle were taken care of. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

LK
Laurie K.
Outstanding service!!!
I always get outstanding service from Lloyd at the Beretania service department. He is very friendly and professional. I love my Hyundai!!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 02/07/2019

Aloha Laurie, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service. So I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Laurie for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next service appointment.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome customer service
Awesome communication and service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 02/07/2019

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided awesome communication and service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

DY
Derek Y.
Efficient
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 02/07/2019

Aloha Derek, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with final outcome. Thank you
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 02/06/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

John T.
Friendly, courteous, informative.
The service presented and provided was just AWESOME!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 02/06/2019

Aloha John, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you John for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

GH
Gerry J H.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Tony Hyundai Honolulu's Facility Needs improvement!!!
Telephones are often not answered ~ Bad News. People take off on the same days leaving the in-house crew
over worked and unable tho handle the in-coming traffic. Getting car parts takes way tooooo long as well. Parking inside
is also for the birds. Have a nice day!
But for the rest all is OK!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 02/06/2019

Aloha Gerry, we appreciate you taking the time in reviewing your visit. Your feedback is very important to us and will help us improve services. Thank you Gerry for servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next scheduled maintenance.

Damon S.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Job!
Great Job
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 02/06/2019

Aloha Damon, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next service appointment.

RK
Roberta K.
Waianae, HI
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Each time I go to Tony Hyundai service department, i always greeted by your friendly customer representative with a good morning! and it if is Lloyd S who is my customer representative, who is always smiling and greeting you with your name so is like saying he is family because he has come to know you and recognize even though i am sure he has many other clients and to remember their name.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 02/04/2019

Aloha Roberta, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service. I am happy to hear he always takes good care of you and your vehicle. Thank you Roberta for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

Fast, reliable service with friendly and helpful staff
Fast, reliable service with friendly and helpful staff
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 02/03/2019

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

KY
Keith Y.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
very professional & friendly services.
excellent services
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 02/03/2019

Aloha Keith, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided excellent service. Thank you Keith for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/01/2019 Category: Service
The service personnel were outstanding, friendly, helpful and thoughtful. Kudos to Jamila!!!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 02/03/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great service. Jamila is dedicated to taking care of our guests. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

01/31/2019 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the service staff. They handled the warranty issue smoothly.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/31/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that you were very pleased with the service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appoitment.

TE
Tracy E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Much improved!!!
I have to be honest that I got off to a rough start with my Hyundai service back in 2016. I wasn't sure I was going to keep my Elantra for the long hall. Now, I can't imagine selling the car! The service team has really come through for me and they have gone above and beyond. I am very pleased with communication and readiness to do the work. My Elantra is essentially my gas-n-go car of my dreams. I bring it in for oil changes and they always wash my car. Last time I was in William worked really hard to get my trunk latch fixed same day. He was so pleasant and communicative.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/31/2019

Aloha Tracy, we appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience. I am happy to hear our services have improved and William took good care of you and your vehicle. William is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Tracy for continuing to service your Elantra at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.