Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5rating 4.1111133
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/20/2018 Category: Service
super friendly staff
super friendly staff

Stephen H.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Oil change service.
Very kind staff. and lloid sanborn always provides very good service.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/19/2018

Aloha Stephen, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Stephen for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Because is convenience, because I live in China Town, and every time I don’t have to drive all the way down to Waipio.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/19/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a review. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

PC
Pamela C.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service/treatment. They keep you informed on how things are going with your vehicle especially when you are sitting on the waiting area.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/19/2018

Aloha Pamela, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. I am happy to hear they provided great customer service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

LG
Lani G.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Love the ease of scheduling appointments through the app. Communication is on point when it comes to appointment reminders via email. My service rep was helpful and kept me updated on the service of my car via text.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/19/2018

Aloha Lani, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. I am happy to hear your service rep was very helpful and kept you updated. Communication is very important especially if it involves your vehicle. I am glad scheduling online is easy for you. Thank you Lani for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Battery replacement
Was done efficiently
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/18/2018

Aloha, thank you for taking the time in leaving us a positive review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Jim L.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Awesome Customer Service
Called trying to get the car in from a remote
location due to a flat. Car picked up and serviced!
Fixed and all! People are all insanely great and friendly!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/18/2018

Aloha Jim, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Oh no! Having a flat tire is tough, I am glad our staff were there for you and fixed your flat tire. Thank you Jim for choosing us here at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

Robert M.
THE BEST
GREAT SERVICE GREAT STAFF BEST IN THE STATE
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/18/2018

Aloha Robert, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear you find our service department the best in the state. That really motivates our staff to continue to work hard to provide the best service. Thank you Robert for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

KY
Keith Y.
Excellent Customer service
Very pleased with William Service Advisor, he's on top.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/18/2018

Aloha Keith, thank you so much for the 5 star review. William is great and works hard to provide the best service, so I am pleased to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

CK
Charlotte K.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Brought my Vera Cruz in on a service appointment before my scheduled time & they took me right in to process paperwork. I decided to wait for my car in the waiting room which is very comfortable. My car was ready within the time I was told & was very satisfied.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/18/2018

Aloha Charlotte, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. I am pleased to hear our staff completed your service in the promised time. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

PM
Peter M.
The people
Great people; service very good
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/17/2018

Aloha Peter, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great service. Thank you Peter for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick, easy, responsive
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/17/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am pleased to hear the service our staff provided was quick, easy, and responsive. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Chi S.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Always great service and great people.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/16/2018

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Company
Fast, Friendly and Reliable Service.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/14/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am pleased to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Haleiwa, HI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Always a good experience
I have bought two cars from this dealership and they have always provided me with excellent service.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/14/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am pleased to hear our staff always provides excellent service. We appreciate you choosing us here at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next service appointment.

TG
Troy G.
Review
Excellent service from everyone especially Lloyd
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/11/2018

Aloha Troy, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff always provides excellent service. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Troy for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

DK
Dannel K.
rating
Excellent service. My service rep, Sanborn, is efficient and did everything to make sure my time at Hyundai went smoothly.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/11/2018

Aloha Dannel, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive review. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service, I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Dannel for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Outstanding service!!
Everyone is very helpful and friendly!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/11/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. I am pleased to hear our staff provided outstanding service. Our staff work hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

GT
Gerald T.
Awesome scheduling and speed
It was a last minute decision to get my safety check renewed, but when I called and talked to Lloyd, he had me scheduled to coming in less than 2 hours, i said alright! I’ll be there! Awesome! I checked in at 14:00 and left at 14.30. Now that's what you call speed!! Thanks!!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/11/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

GL
Gordean L.
Kapolei, HI
10/04/2018 Category: Service
A
Once in a while I can smell oil
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 10/04/2018

Aloha Gordean, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I hope our staff can find a resolution to stop the oil smell. We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to us here at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next scheduled service.