Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5rating 4.1111133
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Tucson Sevice
The service is usually very good, but for some reason they did the tire rotation and our tire indicator came on one week later, so I’m not sure if they checked the tire pressure.

GW
Gerald W.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
convenient and quick, but always well done!
I have worked with Lloyd for 7 or 8 years now and he is on top of his game. I always get great service and explanations of what is to be done and how much time it should take. It is usually done before that and without any problems.

Deanna L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I really like this Tony Hyundai! Staff is friendly and efficient so it is always a pleasure coming to service my car. In addition - even tho' they are relatively small, I never have a problem scheduling service. My previous car from another maker would make me wait over a month to schedule service even if it was an emergency!

RP
Raylene P.
Kailua, HI
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
As has been the case since buying the car in 2011, the service went above and beyond what is necessary. The service was done quickly, with full explanation, and Will even did what he could to save me money on what was done.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 12/12/2018

Aloha Raylene, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Will is great and is always there for you. Thank you Raylene for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next scheduled maintanence.

VS
Veronica S.
Kaneohe, HI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Veronica
Customer service has always been wonderful. Even though I live on the Windward side, I will make the trip to the dealership because of it.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 12/11/2018

Aloha Veronica, thank you so much for choosing Tony Hyundai Honolulu. I am happy to hear our staff always provides wonderful service. See you at your next service appointment.

John S.
Service Department is Excellent
Lloyd was very helpful and accommodating on my last visit. I had a flat tire and no appointment and he was able to fit me in no problem. I still made it to work on time that morning. Thank you.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 12/10/2018

Aloha John, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. That's great what Lloyd did for you. I am happy to hear he fixed your tire in time for you to go to work. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you John for choosing Tony Hyundai Honolulu.

MT
Mark T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Feeling of being important and caring for your needs.
This is the 3rd Hyundai lease for me after two Ford Explorers and a BMW.
From the GM & Sales team to the Service and Parts Dept. they are ALL top notch at the Honolulu location. Lloyd Sanborn is the BEST service agent we have ever had !!!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 12/10/2018

Aloha Mark, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Mark for choosing Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

James B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Location
Fast service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 12/10/2018

Aloha James, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Dave S.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Service was great good workers, better then windward Hyundai
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 12/10/2018

Aloha Dave, thank you so much for the 5 star review and for choosing Tony Hyundai Honolulu. I am happy to hear our staff provided awesome service. See you at your next service appointment.

Denice L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service, everytime!
I always enjoy getting my car serviced at Tony Hyundai. The last 4 or 5 times I that I have taken my car to get an oil change my service has been handled by Lloyd. He always makes sure to answer my questions and gets straight to the point. They have a seating area where you can wait while your car gets serviced. I personally take the opportunity to go to the Rainbow Tree Cafe around the corner and grab a nice latte instead of waiting at Tony Hyundai. Lloyd just gives me a call when my car service is complete. I also like to take a look around the thrift store next door. I will say their location isn't in the best area but considering I only go to Tony Hyundai a few times a year its not bad. I also love that they wash your car every time it gets serviced. This was especially nice on my last trip because my husband and I had parked our car on what we call "shit street" the night before (street with pigeon poop everywhere). They did a great job of washing my car and making it look nice again. When leaving Tony Hyundai the road out is the same one to come in which should be tricky but they always have helpful gentleman guiding you before exiting. Great honest service. I will continue to come here as long as I live on island.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 12/10/2018

Aloha Denice, we appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience. I am happy to hear you enjoy servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. Our staff works hard to provide the best service and meakes sure you are satisfied. Lloyd is always there for you and we are lucky to have him on our team. Thank you Denice for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

AY
Alice Y.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Close to home. Very friendly and pleasant personnel. Always courteous. Willing to assist and make recommendations
Already mentioned above
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 12/10/2018

Aloha Alice, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

EH
Edric H.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
An experience at Hyundai
It would be better if I get the feedback of the repair by items that were requested. That would help me to check if there was any issues that I need to pay attention to.

Mahalo,
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 12/10/2018

Aloha! We appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions on the repairs, Lloyd will be happy to help you. Thank you so much for servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

AA
Anthony A.
Friendly service
I went in a couple days before my appointment. My brakes were in pretty bad shape. They worked me on a day that was already fully booked. It was nice to see that they cared about my safety concerns.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 12/10/2018

Aloha Anthony, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive review. Our number 1 priority is the safety of our guests. Thank you Anthony for bringing your vehicle to us.

CK
Carolyn K.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Recommend
Great service, prompt, professional, nice waiting area, provides coffee.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 12/10/2018

Aloha Carolyn, thank you so much the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great service. Thank you Carolyn for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

NY
Norman Y.
Hyndai Servicing - Honolulu Location
In this instance, the service was excellent! Everything promised was delivered.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 12/06/2018

Aloha Norman, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided excellent service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Christopher W.
My first oil change
Took exactly 1 hour and included a complimentary car wash. Great friendly service.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 12/06/2018

Aloha Christopher, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

John F.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Great People and Car Service!
My experience with this town location has always been great! The service people are courteous and friendly and the car service seems fast and reliable!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 12/06/2018

Aloha John! We appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, I am happy to hear that always reflects on your visits. Thank you John for always servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service; comprehensive, courteous, professional.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 12/06/2018

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided excellent service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Dexter S C.
Waipahu, HI
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Downtown
Shuttle service and overall was excellent. Even got to ride a Genesis!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 12/06/2018

Aloha Dexter, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Praise Lloyd in Service Department
Keep Lloyd happy! He is such a professional and caring employee. I've been part of the Hyundai family for almost 5 years and every time I came in for service he has always been helpful.
One thing I wish you could work on is the restrooms and parking.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 12/04/2018

Aloha,

Thank you so much for the positive review. I am happy to hear Lloyd always takes good care of you and your vehicle. Lloyd is great and is always there for you. We appreciate you choosing Tony Hyundai Honolulu. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.