Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5rating 4.1111133
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

SF
Susan F.
easy and convenient
Easy and fast. Will is a good service advisor thats knows his job. Gets me in and out fast. Very helpfull everytime i come in for service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/23/2018

Aloha Susan! We appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive review. We are happy to hear Will provided fast and easy service. He is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Susan for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Service contact was good, car detailing not soo much
I had no appt but had battery problems. Stopped in the morning and they took our car in right away. They said it should only take 20-30 mins to change out the battery which was great since I thought I was going to have to take the shuttle to work and come back. After they finished the install they asked if we wanted a comp car wash. Of course I said yes. The only bad thing is when I got home we noticed the top of the car wasn’t washed. They still had the bird doodoo on the top like it wasn’t touched. Other than that it was a good experience.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/23/2018

Aloha! Thank you for taking the time in sharing your experience with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and helps our service department improve our customer service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

Marjorie B.
2017 Santa Fe service
Professional, friendly, and efficient service. Jamila was extremely helpful and kept me informed of the progress on the work being done on my car.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/23/2018

Aloha Marjorie! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Jamila is great and works hard to provide the best service. She is just a phone call away if you have any further questions. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Kaneohe, HI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly Service
The service was great it just took longer than expected and I had to return the next day to pick my car up. However, they did accommodate me with a loaner which was very nice and unexpected.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/23/2018

Aloha! We appreciate you taking the time in reviewing your service with us. Our staff works hard in catering to our guest's needs the best way they can. We are happy to hear they provided you with a loaner. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us.

James K.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Lloyd was and is always awesome! He has great customer service skills and always recommends the right service!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/23/2018

Aloha James! We appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a review. We are happy to hear Lloyd provided great service. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you James for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Robert M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hyundai Service
Very professional, helpful and friendly
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/23/2018

Aloha Robert! We appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2016 Hyundai Accent
Fast, friendly service!
Only place I will take my Hyundai!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/23/2018

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

PD
Patricia D.
Kailua, HI
Lloyd Sanborn
Lloyd checked in my sonata on time and efficiently. Asked if I needed a ride to work,
And what time did I need my sonata back.
Lloyd’s service was outstanding!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/23/2018

Aloha Patricia, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service, so we are happy to hear that reflected on your last service. Thank you Patricia for servicing your vehicle with us.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Great location, fast service and friendly people.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/19/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for leaving us a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

2017 Hyundai Accent
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Personnel are very kind and accommodating.
This was my first servicing of the vehicle so did not know what to expect.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/19/2018

Aloha, thank you for reviewing your first visit with us. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

Richard W.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/15/2018 Category: Service
excellent customer service and follow-up
Everyone I dealt with were friendly and informative, answering all my questions.

They were out of stock on an item I needed, but have already contacted me that my order is in and available for pick-up
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/16/2018

Aloha Richard, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear our staff provided excellent customer service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Janice F.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Feedback
On June 1, I took my car in to have the brakes checked on and a light on the panel turned on for an alert. Louis Sanborn checked me in and was very professional & friendly. He kept in touch with me while I waited for my car; brakes were checked thoroughly and found no problems it. The only thing had to be replaced was the driver's reverse light, which cost only $18.00. Thank you, Louis, for help and taking care of the problems.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/15/2018

Aloha Janice, thank you so much for reviewing your visit with us. We are happy to hear our staff took good care of you and your vehicle. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

US
Una S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance Review
The service was phenomenal from start to finish!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/15/2018

Aloha Una, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Tucson Recall Issue and Repair
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/14/2018

Aloha, thank you so much leaving us a 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

RD
R D.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Job well done.
Hyundai understands customer needs because they listen. Also do the job honestly, no fooling around.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/13/2018

Aloha, thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and leaving us a 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. See you at your next service appointment.

NB
Noel B.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/12/2018 Category: Service
A busy place but once you receive an a service appointment they tend to deliver. aloha, Noel
You want to ask for Will, he is the man that seems to make it all happen.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/13/2018

Aloha Noel, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Will is great and works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Michael C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and honest service
The staff here is always very friendly and they have never pushed or suggested something unnecessary.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/11/2018

Aloha Michael, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear our staff provided friendly and honest service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

PC
Pamela C.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Always feel my car is in the best hands here at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. Service advisor Will Edwards is thorough explains everything as if my car is HIS car. He is very patient with my questions. They wash my car each time and I have also used their shuttle service a few times. Drivers are very courteous and pick up is on time.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/09/2018

Aloha Pamela, thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star reivew. We are happy to hear Will took good care of you as well as your vehicle. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

CY
Charles Y.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Tight quarters but convenient location. Had a good experience working with Lloyd in the service department. He was knowledgeable and professional.
Enjoyed the pick up service in a new Genesis.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/09/2018

Aloha Charles, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a review. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Charles for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2010 Hyundai Elantra To
06/07/2018 Category: Service
friendly and helpful
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/07/2018

Aloha, thank you for the 5 star reivew. We are happy to hear our staff provided great service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.