Julia W.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Julia said the business was honest and took care of the problem.

KEVIN S.
Bloomington, CA
02/26/2019
Best Service ever!!!!!! Highly recommend this one stop shop,
Friendly, honest knowledgeable and the price is right.. Best service I have ever had .Will recommend this place to every one I know ..

BA
Brian A.
Nissan Maxima
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the service was good, but the facility closes at 4 pm, and the vehicle pick up time is 3 pm. That makes it harder to get there for him.
Top Dwg T., owner from Top Dawg Auto Repair responded on 02/23/2019

Sorry Brian our Normal hours are 8am to 5pm and Saturdays 8am to 1200pm the only day we closed early was Valentines Day and the weather was cold and raining,  I decited to close early and let everyone be with the loved ones. Again sorry for the any inconvience that we caused you.   Warren

WN
William N.
Corona, CA
Toyota Tundra
02/21/2019 Category: Service
William said the staff is professional, polite and took care of business.

Chevrolet Sonic
02/19/2019
Good clean shop!
They have more positive energy than most mechanic shops, they fixed everything that was required and were pleasant and professional.

MATT G.
01/12/2019
Great honest repair shop
They are always quick and honest with me. Don't feel like they are trying to get any extras out of me.

AV
Allen V.
Buick Rendezvous
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Pamela. She said the service is excellent.

MARLENE H.
11/28/2018
Best Service for Reasonable Prices
I used to get my car serviced by Top Dawg many years ago when they were in another location. The service was good so I always returned. I stopped using their service because I had gotten a new car and had to use the dealer for maintenance. Years later I have a truck that was inherited. So I went back to Top Dawg. I’ve been back on a few occasions and Allen has helped me each time. He takes time to explain the service that needs to be done and he explains the pricing so you have all the information to make decisions on repair. He is always courteous and helpful. It’s a relief to find a place that has been in business for so long and has not only maintained good service but has employees that continue to give excellent customer service. I have also found that their prices are reasonable and cheaper than other places I have used in the past. I will keep coming back to Top Dawg.

RA
Robert A.
BMW 128i
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business was honest and reasonable and they do a good job. He really appreciates their service.

BRENDA M.
11/20/2018
Fast and Fabulous
Thank you Allen for fast great service on brakes & rotors! You guys are the best!!

DAN P.
11/17/2018
07 sierra
My truck runs great again, and as a repeat customer always been fair

PD
PAULA D.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
11/13/2018
Honest and skilled
This is the best repair shop in Riverside.

TV
TODD V.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/07/2018
Reliable auto repair services.
Top Dawg crew are very reliable, professional, speedy finding your car problems and quick repairs.
Highly recommend Top Dawg...

DAVID B.
11/04/2018
Work done in a timely manner
Work was completed when promised. And gave me info on things I needed or will need to be done.

Nissan Sentra
11/01/2018
Amazing Service!!!
The staff was very polite. I came to Top Dawg Auto Repair after work rushing to get to a smog check due to shops closing at 5pm. When I got to the shop it was past 5pm. Fortunately, the manager was kind and understanding! He took care of everything that needed to be done to my car.

Overall, the service was amazing and I do recommend people to come to Top Dawg Auto Repair.

BP
BOB P.
11/01/2018
Amazing Service
These guys are absolutely amazing. Best prices in town and the quality of work is great. My car has never ran better. I give this shop 2 thumbs up!
Keep up the good work.

WW
woody w.
10/31/2018
Starter Repair
I had an unplanned event and had my Jeep towed to Top Dawg. Allen got the repairs completed quick and easy.

AW
alyssa w.
Scion xA
10/24/2018
Friendly, fast affordable service
The people were kind, the prices were fair, overall I had a great experience. Would recommend

SR
SONIA R.
Santa Ana, CA
10/21/2018
Greatest shop
I will be returning to Top Dawg they are great..they were closing but didn't turn me away they reopened on a Saturday just to help me..no other shop would've done that...THANK YOU TOP DAWG you guys are awesome

Rick M.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Rick said he has known Warren and Allen about 4 years. They are absolutely great, and take superb care of his vehicle. They are accommodating and great mechanics. They provide great service to his 1965 Mustang. They know what they're doing.