AV
Allen V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Buick Rendezvous
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Pamela. She said the service is excellent.

MARLENE H.
11/28/2018
Best Service for Reasonable Prices
I used to get my car serviced by Top Dawg many years ago when they were in another location. The service was good so I always returned. I stopped using their service because I had gotten a new car and had to use the dealer for maintenance. Years later I have a truck that was inherited. So I went back to Top Dawg. I’ve been back on a few occasions and Allen has helped me each time. He takes time to explain the service that needs to be done and he explains the pricing so you have all the information to make decisions on repair. He is always courteous and helpful. It’s a relief to find a place that has been in business for so long and has not only maintained good service but has employees that continue to give excellent customer service. I have also found that their prices are reasonable and cheaper than other places I have used in the past. I will keep coming back to Top Dawg.

RA
Robert A.
BMW 128i
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business was honest and reasonable and they do a good job. He really appreciates their service.

BRENDA M.
11/20/2018
Fast and Fabulous
Thank you Allen for fast great service on brakes & rotors! You guys are the best!!

DAN P.
11/17/2018
07 sierra
My truck runs great again, and as a repeat customer always been fair

PD
PAULA D.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
11/13/2018
Honest and skilled
This is the best repair shop in Riverside.

TV
TODD V.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/07/2018
Reliable auto repair services.
Top Dawg crew are very reliable, professional, speedy finding your car problems and quick repairs.
Highly recommend Top Dawg...

DAVID B.
11/04/2018
Work done in a timely manner
Work was completed when promised. And gave me info on things I needed or will need to be done.

Moreno Valley, CA
Nissan Sentra
11/01/2018
Amazing Service!!!
The staff was very polite. I came to Top Dawg Auto Repair after work rushing to get to a smog check due to shops closing at 5pm. When I got to the shop it was past 5pm. Fortunately, the manager was kind and understanding! He took care of everything that needed to be done to my car.

Overall, the service was amazing and I do recommend people to come to Top Dawg Auto Repair.

BP
BOB P.
11/01/2018
Amazing Service
These guys are absolutely amazing. Best prices in town and the quality of work is great. My car has never ran better. I give this shop 2 thumbs up!
Keep up the good work.

WW
woody w.
10/31/2018
Starter Repair
I had an unplanned event and had my Jeep towed to Top Dawg. Allen got the repairs completed quick and easy.

AW
alyssa w.
Scion xA
10/24/2018
Friendly, fast affordable service
The people were kind, the prices were fair, overall I had a great experience. Would recommend

SR
SONIA R.
Santa Ana, CA
10/21/2018
Greatest shop
I will be returning to Top Dawg they are great..they were closing but didn't turn me away they reopened on a Saturday just to help me..no other shop would've done that...THANK YOU TOP DAWG you guys are awesome

Rick M.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Rick said he has known Warren and Allen about 4 years. They are absolutely great, and take superb care of his vehicle. They are accommodating and great mechanics. They provide great service to his 1965 Mustang. They know what they're doing.

ALLEN / LISA M.
Audi TT
10/15/2018
The best repair shop in Riverside
Top Dawg has been maintaining my trucks and cars for the last 20 years and have always provided top notch repair and at a fair price. I would recommend them to my friends.

SUSAN S.
10/13/2018
Comfort
I never worry about knowing mechanic speak. Alan can always understand me. Warren is always pleasant with a kind word. I recently had a death & they sent condolences. My car is always happy after a visit to them...its been about 20 yrs.

TP
Ted P.
Irvine, CA
Honda Fit
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Ted said the staff at this business fixed his vehicle and it was very inexpensive.

AI
Alex I.
Mercedes-Benz C280
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Alex said the employees did a good job, but marked off things that they didn't do, like saying they topped off the coolant, but they did not.

Irvine, CA
Honda Fit
10/09/2018
Repairs
Great work. Very efficient.

TV
TODD V.
09/29/2018
Tammi V.
Very professional, take pride about servicing your car, especially in a timely manner. Friendly and clean atmosphere. Highly recommend Top Dawgs for car repairs. Thank you guys...