MIKE S.
Hanover, NY
Saturn VUE
10/13/2018
Top Service at Top Gun Automotive!
Took my vehicle in for an oil change and inspection and as always, Tom dropped me off at work a few minutes away while he took my car in. Less than an hour later Tom called to say it was all done. Tom picked me up at lunch and brought me back to get my car. This is old school service at it's finest. Tom and his staff are very friendly, professional and dedicated to their customers. I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else and always recommend them to everyone! Thank you Tom!

MARY M.
10/12/2018
Reliable
Top Gun came through for our family again. My daughters car broke down and they had back to us in 2 days. Thank you!

BP
BOB P.
10/10/2018
Service, helpful and honest.
I have been dealing with Top Gun for better than 20 years. They have great communication with their customures. I have been taking my cars there and always have had great service. They are not looking to put you in the Poor house.

TO
TOM O.
10/03/2018
Clean, friendly service.
Tom and his staff runs a great operation!

KG
Karen G.
10/02/2018
Friendly, efficient and good workmanship
Always a pleasure doing business with Tom and Jim. They are efficient, accommodating and on time.

KG
KAREN G.
Kia Soul
10/02/2018
Friendly, efficient and excellent workmanship
Always a pleasure doing business with Tom and Jim. They are so accommodating. The work is done efficiently and on time.

John G.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
John said the business is conveniently located. They do great work and he is satisfied.

RL
Rob L.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Rob said they were good. They got him and out. He was happy.

Chevrolet Cobalt
09/27/2018
Fast and Friendly
Dropped off my car in the morning to have it looked at for what I suspected was a bad wheel bearing. Got a call confirming my suspicions a few hours after they opened with a reasonable quote and a promise to have it done within the next couple hours. Sure enough, they had everything done when they said they would. Tom was very polite and professional. I'll definitely be having future work done here.

HC
Halie C.
New York
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Halie said she appreciates them being so kind, helpful and specific. They were very detailed.

RYAN C.
09/19/2018
Another Great Job!!!
Thank you!

DN
Debbie N.
Amherst, NY
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Debbie said they were very accommodating and they explained everything. She highly recommends them.

BG
Brandi G.
West Falls, NY
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Brandi said they were friendly and their prices were competitive.

HS
Howard S.
Buick Park Avenue
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Howard said there have never been any problems with the business.

DK
DAVE K.
Plymouth Voyager
08/28/2018
Inspection at Top Gun
Another care-free visit to Top Gun. I asked Tom about a noise under my hood and thought I had bad alternator bearings. They looked, and I'm sure spent way too much time on it, and determined it was my belt with no charge. I work on the van mostly but they are my Plan B. I do NOT NEED a Plan C!!!

LI
LUIS I.
08/28/2018
Tom and Jim are very knowledgeable and provide excellent service. Tom went beyond by driving me home and bringing me back to the shop at no cost to me. That is truly kind and rarely seen in today's world. Thanks guys.

DOROTHY M.
Hamburg, NY
08/18/2018
Re!iable service.
Always feel confidence in the work that is done on my vehicle. Work is never done without me being informed as to what needs to be fixed and how much it will cost.

AP
AL P.
08/17/2018
Top Gun Automotive
Tom and his crew always do a great job. They do what is needed, not looking for any extra. They also always let you know what will need to be done in the future. I like their approach. They easy too talk to and are honest. Keep up the good work.

John D.
Mazda CX-5
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sue. She said everyone was friendly and the work turned out great.

Mary D.
Oldsmobile Alero
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Mary said she loves the work at the business and they were also pretty precise with what they do.