PB
P B.
06/24/2018
The staff were wonderful. Fixed the problem with my car, without an appointment in just 15 minutes. Would definitely recommend them

ER
Elizabeth R.
04/13/2018
Electrical problem
Top tech was great at figuring out what was wrong with our toyota. It happened to be the relay fuses block.. they did a good job. I would recommend they to everyone.

TINA M.
03/26/2018
The management was exceptional! I love Joe, the owner, such a great man with excellent customer service and honest man!
My son in-law used to take his car for service here. He referred me to this auto shop and he said that Joe is a very nice and helpful man. His employees put attention to details and do an excellent job at repairing your vehicle. Their prices are very reasonable and I love that Joe can match your estimate elsewhere which he did for me. His son is also very nice and helpful! He even showed me the parts that were replaced on my vehicle. I would absolutely refer my friends and family to Top Tech Auto & Son

SD
Susan D.
02/02/2018
Rip off!!!!
Not honest!!! I and my friend are disable and she lives half her life in wheelchair and half bed. They ripped me off and then had the nerve to say I did something to it my car because it was worse when I brought it back the same day. A lot more to it but my friend was so upset when she got home she was shaking. They quoted a hug price to fix her handicapped van the diagnostics was wrong she had it fix for somewhere else and it was something easy and not much $$$. They are a scam and rip off. Do not go there especially if your a woman alone who doesn’t know much about machines.

SF
Stacy F.
11/18/2017
Rip-off!!! Scam!!!
Brought my truck in for a blow cylinder, had to leave $1000 deposit for the work, they took the head off. Said the engine was shot. They said they put a rebuilt engine in it for $2600 more, when I said no, I was told it would cost another $1000 just to put it back together. Nothing was ever fixed or replaced, and it cost me $1000, and since I wouldn't pay to put it back together, they kept my truck! Biggest rip-off, unethical, shady auto shop I have ever seen!!!!

MARIA R.
Chrysler 300
09/10/2017
Trustworthy and patient
Top Tech Auto & Son are honest, trustworthy and they can fix your car without lying. I use to take my car to a different place and they would always recommend things that should be fixed when in reality they should have fixed other stuff that was never addressed. Auto Tech has great hours of operation and they had my car running perfectly the first time. They have my business for life!

CYNTHIA B.
Moreno Valley, CA
HUMMER H2
08/04/2017
Ms Brown

CAMERON B.
Lincoln MKT
05/22/2017
Honest, through, good prices, great mechanical knowledge, tells it like it is.
Honest, through, good prices, great mechanical knowledge, tells it like it is.

ALBERT B.
Buick Century
05/20/2017
Very happy
They were honest, reliable and gave their 110 percent to repair my Buick.

AF
Alexis F.
Homeland, CA
12/27/2016
Great shop with excellent customer service
Joseph and his family are great! They do excellent work on my vehicles and always provide the bet customer service.

JASON C.
12/24/2016
Friendly service
Great customer service well knowledge fixed my vehicle the first time great people will be going there from now on keep up the good work

CK
CHRISTAN K.
Nuevo, CA
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/20/2016
Family owned and operated that is what makes this place awesome!
I had my car towed here because my 2006 Chevy cobalt died. The employees are awesome and honest and I respect that so much. They're are so many places you can take your car too but the prices will be more and they will up sale you. Top Tech won't do either they give you all your options and you get to decide what you want to do and they are honest about it! I don't think o will take my car anywhere else.
Sincerely Christian

AL
Aja L.
San Diego, CA
11/03/2016
Top Tech Auto and Sons SAVED my day, week, and year! I was stranded around Sun City in the middle of a Saturday.. it was close to closing time. I ended up getting their information from some locals and I barely made it to their shop. They were so kind and literally made their place, my place. I was on my way to a wedding and they were about to leave but they all stayed behind and helped me make it with 5 minutes to spare 6 hours away! They were friendly, honest, and the work was amazing. My car has never run better, and it is a 2003 Toyota! Thank you thank you thank you to the awesome guys that helped me and enabled me to get to a wedding I would have had to die to miss. You guys are amazing! Thanks for all the long hours and great service! :) I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

SF
Sara F.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/12/2016 Category: Service
Sara said the staff there are super helpful and they fixed the issue promptly. Joe, the owner there does great work.

Robert G.
BMW 528i
10/05/2016 Category: Service
Robert said the business did not fix the problem with his vehicle.

Rodger S.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/27/2016 Category: Service
Rodger said the employees at the business provided him with friendly, helpful and good service.

MZ
Manuel Z.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Manuel said the experience at the business was alright.

Jimmie P.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
09/22/2016 Category: Service
Jimmie said he had a great experience at the business and they did a great job on his vehicle. The staff was honest and the business is the best in town. He would like to thank them for the great job.

Kim S.
09/17/2016 Category: Service
Kim said everything goes smoothly there and there is never a hassle.

Jesus M.
Nissan Titan
09/17/2016 Category: Service
Jesus said this business was pretty helpful and they had fast service. He always goes there for his oil change. They are a great family business.