Overall Rating 4.722225/5Overall Rating 4.722225/5Overall Rating 4.722225/5Overall Rating 4.722225/5rating 4.722225

PC
Patricia C.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
All is fine
The servicing was done quickly and the department was accommodating in my scheduling needs.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Good Morning Ms. C,

Thank you for you business and thank you for the great survey.
Everyone here appreciates your kind words.

Mark S.
2011 Hyundai Azera
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Prompt sevice and exoectation that Hyundai dealer will know how best to take care of Hyundai vehicle.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Good Morning Mr. S,

Thank you very much for the excellent survey.
We take great pleasure in taking care of you and your vehicle
so we’re pleased we met all of your expectations. Thanx for being
a great customer.

PS
Pearl S.
Simsbury, CT
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2018 Category: Service
They are very friendlly and respectful to me.
I come to Hyundai for service to my car because they know the car and they listen to me when I tell them I hear noises or whatever. I feel Steve and everyone there respect my wishes.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

That you Ms. S......You're a great customer and an even better person. Always a pleasure to see you and we appreciate your continued business.

FH
Flora H.
Amenia, NY
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Alfonso Hyundai is excellent!
I have been purchasing Hyundai's from this dealership for years and have been pleased with them in all aspects!
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Good Morning Ms. H,

Thank you for being a great customer and thank you for the excellent survey.  Everyone here appreciates your business!

WP
Wendy P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Service team did a great job this time!
My first experience in the service department was less than satisfactory. This experience was a significant improvement. The service representative who checked me was friendly and provided me with feeling of being a valued customer. He explained what was to be serviced and informed me of the progress as I waited. The option for a car wash was a very nice touch at the end! Very happy with this service appointment!
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you! Your Service Advisor is pleased he met all of your expectations.

Enjoy your weekend.

Norfolk, CT
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service always
Always exceed expectations. Great team. Great job. Let me know what to expect and clearly explain what is being done and why.

Good Morning Ms. M,

Thank you for the excellent survey.  Everyone here considers you a great customer and its always a pleasure interacting with you.
Please know, we truely value your continued business.

Enjoy your weekend!

KN
Kim N.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service. Showed me what was wrong with my car and why it should be replaced. Not a long wait.

Good Morning Ms. N,

Thank you for the great survey. Be assured, we value you business.

Enjoy your weekend,

AC
Ariel C.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
The best of the best!
Alfano’s Torrington Hyundai is the best! Thank you for always taking such great care of my car!
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you for the excellent survey and for being a great customer Ms. C.  Its always a pleasure dealing with you. We appreciate your business.

Enjoy your weekend,

2004 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2018 Category: Service
service
very responsive and helpful

Good Evening Sir,

Thank you for the excellent survey. Its rewarding for us to know that we're doing the right things. Be assured, we value your business and look forward to being the service facility for all of your vehicles needs.

Enjoy the remainder of your week,

Della L.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/25/2018 Category: Service
friendly , helpful people
I needed work on my auto, it take time but everyone was friendly made my waiting time seem not as long. I want back for a reason and they showed what needed to did, to help keep my auto from having a problem. I just stop pop in and Steve showed me what to did with no waiting Thank you Steve and everyone.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Good Afternoon Ms. L, (We don't use names for security purposes)

Thank you very much for the kind words and excellent survey. We're lucky to have you as a customer.

Your Torrington Hyundai Service team

Middlebury, CT
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Review
Efficient service and respectful friendly staff.

Good Morning,

Thank you for the great survey.  Be assured, we value your business.

SR
Steven R.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Dissatisfied
See noyes before

Good Afternoon Mr. R,

The type of service you received is not typical of what we do here and I'm shocked at what took place. I'm not going to make any excuses as I also would be angry. These type of issues should not happen. I've spoken with both the service advisor (SC) and oil technician (LG) and I'm confident this will not occur again. I hate when things like this take place as its just not that difficult to do a great job on a service visit. On your next visit please accept a complimentary oil change on me (I noted same on our customer file) as well as a vacuum and wash. Having said that (And it is a requirement in our Hyundai process) and in an effort to keep the service advisor (SC) on a confident path to excellent service, I'm sending you a rescore survey. If you find it appropriate to re-score him a 5 and definitely will return, he will recive an overall score of 3.5 which is still a failure but will assist me in our training. Once again, I apologize for the crappy service.  On your next visit please introduce yourself to me.

Thank you for your time and enjoy your week,
John M

Joan G.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
good service & coffee and the staff
place is always clean

Good Morning,

Thank you for the excellent survey. And as usual....thank for for being great customers.

Ashley Falls, MA
10/21/2018 Category: Service
They took my car in on time and service was quick.

Good Morning Ms. D,

Thank you for the good survey. Unfortunately, anything less than 5 Star service is a failure. I'll be speaking with the service advisor that assisted you that day and go over what transpired. Hopefully next time, he'll deliver that 5 Star service we're known for.

Your Torrington HYundai Service Team

10/18/2018 Category: Service
Recall
They were on time ! And the personal were friendly and efficient.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Good Afternoon Ms. G,

Thank you for the excellent survey. We greatly appreciate your business.

FS
Frank S.
Trenton, FL
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Superior dealership!!!!
The most courteous helpfull dealership I've ever had the pleasure to deal with, and I've bought many cars through other dealerships.. they have gone above and beyond my expectations. I was told by the owner I'm not just a customer I'm part of the family... and as far as the service department? Steve has been very knowledgeable and helpful with any question I've thrown at him.... Thank you for that!!!!
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Good Afternoon Mr. S,

Thank you very much for the excellent survey.  Be assured, we appreciate your loyalty to Hyundai and value your continued business to our dealership.
Everyone here considers you a great cusrtomer.

Thank you again and enjoy the rest of your week,

Southington, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Always very friendly, and always out within the hr.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Good Morning Mr. W,

Thank you for the excellent survey. You've always been a great customer and we appreciate your business.

PH
Peter H.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Concerned and Conscientious Workers
Torrington Hyundai workers service our car carefully and completely!
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Good Morning Mr. H, (We don't use names for security purposes)

Thank you for the outstanding survey and for being a great customer.

Enjoy your day!

KC
Kimberly C.
Bristol, CT
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Kim C review
Waited on promptly concerns addressed, and I was in and out of there quickly
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Good Afternoon C,

We appreciate the excellent survey. Thank you very much. We all work hard at delivering excellent service so we're pleased we met all of your expectations. Thank you for being a loyal Hyundai customer.

WM
Walter M.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
lnjector cleaning
service performed in timely manner,resolnv
ed problem
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Good Afternoon Mr. M,

Thank you for the great survey and as always....thank you for being a great loyal customer.