Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5rating 4.7368421
Overall Rating 2.36842/5Overall Rating 2.36842/5rating 2.36842rating 2.36842rating 2.36842

Goshen, CT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/17/2019 Category: Service
TRUST...EXpertise...and the patient education they provide me
There is no greater value you can give a service provider than the absolute trust I have in this service center. I would not bring my car to anyone else. They not only provide excellent and courteous service but they patiently explain what's going on with my car and help me plan for future service dates but they also give me options as to how to maximize service times within my budget.
I have learned more about my car and it's care in the short time I have owned my Hyundai than in all the years with all
the cars I have owned previously...and I'm no youngster!!!
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your review. It helps us a lot. Have a great day.

PS
Pearl S.
Simsbury, CT
2007 Hyundai Sonata
04/17/2019 Category: Service
I gave it 5 stars as I always have good service and the service dept. listens to me.
The service dept people is always friendly and helpful. Steve explains everything to me and that helps.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you Pearl for your review. Have a great day.

Maria S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Service was above and beyond!
i’m sorry to say that I can’t remember the service Rep’s name (dark hair) that advised me that I have a small leak from my muffler and he knows that I’m out of warranty but he wanted to check on something else because sometimes the emissions will allow for a warranty to cover this type of service and sure enough after checking I was told that my muffler will be under warranty and no cost to me !! He went above and beyond to take the extra time to look into this for me while I was there and I so appreciate it !!
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you Maria for your review. His name is Steve and I will pass this along to him.

CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

BTW your muffler is here in case he didn't call you yet.

Cassie B.
Sandisfield, MA
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Amazing customer service
Every time I have been here Steve has been extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about what my car needed. Thank you for your help and service Steve!
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you Cassie for your review. I will pass this along to Steve. Have a great day.

PO
Paige O.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Did excellent job serving my car.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Paige for your review. It helps a lot.

PD
Paul D.
Southington, CT
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
In and out in a timely fashion.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you Paul for your review. It helps us a lot.

Jacqueline B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service always 👍
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you Jacqueline for your review. It helps us a lot.....

Maxwell W.
Avon, CT
04/09/2019 Category: Service
AUTO REPAIRS WERE WELL DONE
I GIVE THE SHOP 4 STARS.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you Maxwell for your review. Hopefully next time we will have earned a 5 star rating. Unfortunatly a 4 stars rating is failing in Hyundais view.

Cindi W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
04/08/2019 Category: Service
I love my Hyundai Elantra Touring!! Its approaching 100,000 miles and they answered all my questions about reaching this mileage!! Trust their service department implicitly and the service has been excellent!!
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you Cindi for your review. Have a great day.

AP
Anthony P.
Watertown, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Very thorough.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Anthony for your review. Hopefully on your next service visit we will have earned a 5 star rating. Have a great weekend.

WM
Wendy M.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Great team!!!
Steve, Larry and the new Service Manager are quite the team!!! Always a pleasure being there.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you Wendy for your review. It helps us a lot....

PM
Pamela M.
West Hartford, CT
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/01/2019 Category: Service
I consistently receive great service at Alfano...terrific service department! Worth the drive....
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Pamela for your review. Have a great day.

NA
Nancy A.
Goshen, CT
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance lights push you into service
Ok service
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Nancy for your review. Hopefully next vist we will have earned a five star rating.

FR
Frances R.
Canton, CT
Happy customer
Quick service, great customer service
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Frances for your review. Have a great day.

Sharri M.
03/31/2019 Category: Service
great hospitality and a great service center to be in, and a friendly atmosphere
great place to have service done to your vehicle and repairs . Steve in service goes over and beyond to help you out, explains in derail what is wrong with your vehicle. The only service i would make a change in is free tire rotation when you purchase tires from the dealership you may get more in sales by giving that service, as i already purchased a few sets from the dealership. Wish i had that service. Thanks again for a job well done by all, see you all when both are cars are due for service
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Sharri for your review. From this point forward we will not charge you for rotating your tires I will note this in your file. Thank you.

Ruth H.
Cheshire, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
fast service
friendly service
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Ruth for your review. It helps us a lot.

Linda M.
Bristol, CT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
I’m just beginning my relationship with this dealer. So far A-ok
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Linda for your review. Have a great day.

Salisbury, CT
Lax service
It’s the only Hyundai dealer around. Not happy with them! You need to have “ GOOD” technically trained people, and stay on top of them. Twice this has happened to me there.

First time they had a tech change my oil, never fixed the notification on the steering wheel. I’m 45 minutes , one way from the dealership, not convenient for me to return . Clearly in a hurry! Poor responsibility in customer service.

This last error was also preventable, with the tech not seeing a screw in my tire, but I could ! Unacceptable !!! I deserve better service! Must trust in this dealership is shaken. Actions speak louder than words, bet that’s all I get?

You can print my name but , I want Hyundai Motor of America to see this and the management of the dearship as well! Thank you.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Thank you for your review. Sorry about your service visit. I have a feeling he checked the wrong tire being the screw was so obvious. I have spoken to the tech about this. I do apoligize for missing that repair.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
Poor communication
This service dept does not notify customers when there is a problem with appointment times or parts coming in. If customer service tells you the service dept is going to call you, don’t hold your breath. You will be calling them back. Don’t be surprised if you have an appt set up, drive there, and are told that you can just go home because the part they ordered isn’t in. “Maybe by next week”. It is unprofessional and disrespectful to have your customers drive around town (in a car that needs service) for no reason.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Thank you for your review. Sorry for the miscommunication. Were you notified that parts were ordered and have arrived for your appointment...?

Canton, CT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Two stars
Already explained
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Thank you for your review. Sorry for that. We will follow up with you when part arrives.