ZG
ZANE G.
01/17/2020
Great communication
Put both of my cars in and had good estimates and quick work done. Will continue to get my vehicles serviced here. Joe is great.

Julio C.
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Julio said the business was great.

SAMANTHA C.
01/10/2020
Incredible service
If I could give this place more than 5 stars, I would.

The staff is friendly and personable. They accommodate my schedule whenever they can. They were short staffed today but still were able to get my car looked at quickly. They have rewards and deals that make you keep coming back, which is a great deal for everyone.

They did just move locations so make sure you go to the right location!

MIKE B.
Oregon City, OR
01/09/2020
On time and under budget
Scheduled my appointment with Joe and the team at Town Center Automotive for my wife’s BMW. They explained the recommended services and had the vehicle to go an hour before promised.

Joseph C.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the employees were very nice and helpful . They tried, but they were not able to take care of the problem with the strange noise with the brakes and his vehicle is now running rough.
Kevin S. from Town Center Automotive responded on 01/02/2020

Dear Joseph, thank you for trusting us on your vehicle. I went back and looked at the invoices. There were two invoices that we did not charge you for any repairs and warrantied your brake pads and rotors for free. I did notice there were over ten hours of trying to research the issue, test drive, diagnose and at all the times we could not duplicate the concern. We are not stating that you don't have a concern, we were not able to duplicate the concern.  There are also recommendations for your vehicle to get new tires because the cords are almost showing and an alignment. This can cause some of your concerns as well. We still stand behind our work and would like to be able to make this right for you. As for the vehicle running rough, we would recommend allowing us to see what is going on with your vehicle.
We appreciate the feedback and will continue to strive for raving fans and 1% better at our job every day. Our technicians are always taking additional continuing education to be better at what we do. We also understand that a vehicle can have any part break or fail at any time. We are here to give you the best advice and stay budget-friendly. We hope that we can have an opportunity to take care of your items and concerns. Thank you for trusting Town Center Automotive.

SARAH M.
Oregon City, OR
Hyundai Elantra GT
12/23/2019
Saved me from a very risky purchase!
Thanks to Kevin and Joe, I am not purchasing a hunk of junk! I took a car in to be inspected before purchase. Joe was super friendly and completed the job quickly. He found a myriad of issues with the car that the dealership had not disclosed (for obvious reasons.) He even showed me all the problems so I could see it for myself and took thorough pictures. The cost was extremely affordable and I will be taking all my mechanic related business here from now on. Highly recommend!!

EM
ERIC M.
12/18/2019
Thank you .
Quality work , reasonably priced . Work was done as promised .

MV
MIKE V.
12/12/2019
past ast present work
The work we had done with the past owner is acting up again with no recourse, then when I bring in my truck, the charge just to find what problem and to fix it for what I paid for the truck was to high. We are looking for a new shop after many happy years.
Kevin S. from Town Center Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

Mike, I tried to reach out to you yesterday. Please call Kevin (myself) to discuss so I can learn more about your situation. It looks like we offered a free inspection with no other history on your truck.
I always pride myself on taking care of my employees and customers.
If there was a situation with Tom Weedman (the previous owner) I am more than happy to help you get in touch with him, I do not have all the details. However, his warranties could not be continued due to Mr. Weedmans' failure to follow the contract agreement.
Again, please call me and let's discuss. I would love to really know the whole story.
Thank you for choosing a small business and for supporting us.

ST
STEVE T.
Ford Escort
12/10/2019
Review
Got an oil change done and also got advice on the next thing likely needing to get done on the car. Quality service all the way around.

EH
Eric H.
12/05/2019
Excellent Appreciated Service
Kudos to the team at Town Center Automotive. They calmly took our call mid-afternoon of the work day, were ready to diagnose when the tow truck rolled in, repaired the issue promptly at a reasonable cost, and had our fleet vehicle ready to go for the next work day in our busiest time of the year. Very appreciated.

DIETMAR W.
Gresham, OR
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/30/2019
PT Cruiser Electrical issues
Ran fine till we sold it.

TA
TONY A.
11/13/2019
Top notch service..this place is a must GO..!!!
First off, being a fellow veteran when i saw it was veteran ran and own they were going to get my service. This is the great and wonderful thing about this shop, customer service far better then any shop ive been in for years. Kevin the owner and operator is great. Its what we need more of in our country, someone who takes care of business doing it right and not worried about any situation that may arise. He is use to taking care of his troops and guess what, you stepped into his world. Hes gonna take care of you. I will not hesitate to take any of my vehicles in to him and his crew. I know that Town Center Automotive has my six. And their mission is to get you back on the road. Guess what. Mission complete. Kudos to Kevin and his staff at Town Center Automotive.

SF
SALVADOR F.
11/13/2019
Exceptional service
These folks came by my shop to pick up a broken down truck and saved me on a tow fee. They returned the truck ready to go the very next day. Very efficient! I will continue to use Kevin and his team.

BL
BRUCE L.
11/09/2019
Customer service. Attention to details.
The safety inspection reveals a few issues I was unaware of. They were almost all taken care of.

GO
GRISELDA O.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/31/2019
Honest great service
I loved the service provided by everyone. I usually feel shy or self conscious for being a girl and coming to a mechanic place. This is the first place I feel welcome and treated with respect, I was provided with a diagnosis on my car that was well detailed and explained on what was wrong with my car, they even put pictures on my diagnosis. I really liked that. Charges were pretty well explained too and I felt I was charged with a very clear understanding on the fees. Fabian who speaks Spanish made sure I felt comfortable and noticed I preferred speaking in Spanish so he made sure to provide me all the information in my native language. The owner seems to really care about the customers and provided me with more information on how to maintain my car. The rest of the employees acknowledged me too with respect and friendliness. I’m very happy with the service and the atmosphere this place has.