Cv H.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
02/12/2019 Category: Service
CV said he would recommend this business for service.

JACK D.
02/09/2019
New Battery
Good service and good prices

RO
RAY O.
01/30/2019
Thank you for the great service!
Thank for the great work, I was concerned about my van and you got it going at a price I could afford! Thank you I'll be reffering my friends and neighbors to you too!

TL
Tanda L.
Jeep Cherokee
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Tanda said the staff at this business was honest and clear in explaining the service to her vehicle.

MF
MICHELLE F.
01/15/2019
Kevin was able to fit my car in on short notice and his staff made sure to run the diagnostic tests to be certain that my car was repaired swiftly back on the road the same day. I'll definitely be back for any future maintenance

ST
STEVE T.
Ford Escort
01/14/2019
Car repair
I had a bit of a wait in getting things done because a couple of repair jobs were ahead of mine but once they got to my car they were able to find and address the issues. They also kept me in the loop about how things were progressing. It was ultimately an expensive repair (head gasket) so they were able to help me with financing. Everything was good to go when I picked the car up. Awesome job!

Tualatin, OR
Porsche Cayenne
01/12/2019
Great customer Service
This place is under new Ownership / Management and the Owner is a veteran to boot. Great service at a reasonable price. They did a great job on my car and his mechanics are on the ball and very knowledgeable. This was a PLEASANT EXPERIENCE.

If you need a mechanic? Try them out.

MT
MIKE T.
01/11/2019
Knowledge and honesty
This is the best mechanic shop I’ve been to. I felt like I knew why and when things needed to be done. I didn’t feel pressure to do buy or do anything but I got a chance to look it over and put together a budget to fix things. What an experience. The car runs great!!

TT
TERRENCE T.
Happy Valley, OR
01/10/2019
The owner was very informative and genuine
Thanks again guys🙏🏽

BOB S.
Gresham, OR
01/03/2019
Thank you for the fast response in getting me in and out with my oil change!

DICK D.
Buick Lucerne
12/20/2018
I came to get a second opinion
There second opinion was very useful and so I had them do the work. It was done on time but they found an additional problem that they took care of while it was in the shop. I feel they know what they are doing and treat the customer fairly.
Dick

12/20/2018
Good work done.
This is my third time dropping my vehicle at Town Center Automotive and have had major work done every time. As of my last visit, 12/18/18, there is a new owner which seems more keen on serving the customers needs. Kevin, the new owner, and his shop is accountable and honest. The only critical piece of feedback I have is improving communication. Moving forward with Kevin I have had a much better fare about getting alerts. I will be returning to Kevin for my vehicle repairs in the future.

Randy W.
Gladstone, OR
Jeep Patriot
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Randy said they always give good service at reasonable prices

NT
NANCY T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/13/2018
Professional staff
I was treated with respect
Will definitely return when my car needs it’s next service

MATHEW H.
Ford Expedition
12/12/2018
Awesome Professionalism
They care about you and your car...i will keep going back!!!

TL
Tanda L.
Jeep Cherokee
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Tanda said this business was really informative, They talked to her about the repair. They were friendly and fast. The pricing was really fair.

Rickie W.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Rickie said they were straightforward and it was a good experience.

CN
Cong N.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Cong said Fabian was great.

GG
George G.
Volvo S80
10/31/2018 Category: Service
George said the business did everything they said at the price quoted. They found something that was not done and only charged him for the parts and not the labor. They were good people.

TW
Torin W.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Torin said all is good with his vehicle. His check engine light did come on but it went off on its own. He has future work to do with this business. If it was a little quicker it would have been better , however it was a lot to ask and was an emergency repair. He paid $520 on a $513 repair and did not get his change back.