Towne Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

MICHELE S.
Buffalo, NY
Jeep Patriot
06/12/2019 Category: Service
They were able to get my daughters car in very quickly
Very happy so far , haven’t had a bad experience

KELLEE B.
West Seneca, NY
Jeep Compass
06/08/2019 Category: Service
I have a 2018 Jeep Compass and I prefer taking her to Towne Chrysler Dodge Jeep for routine maintenance for a few reasons. 1. The service area staff is fantastic. 2. They (well, I believe this is a Jeep thing, not specifically Towne) have an oil change package for 3 oil changes AND 3 tire rotations for under $200, which is SUPER cheap, seeing as I need full synthetic oil. 3. They give me a print out every time I leave saying what services will be needed in the future, based on my mileage.

MELANIE C.
West Seneca, NY
Jeep Renegade
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and other services
It was wonderful taking my Jeep in for an oil change and check up. They did a thorough job and was very fast and affordable. They gave a me read out with what they checked and what they did. Very nice to have for future reference!

SHIRLEY C.
Derby, NY
Jeep Renegade
06/06/2019 Category: Sales
Great sale!
Bob really did a great job pulling the deal together resulting in my confidence in purchasing my new vehicle. I am very happy with my Jeep Renegade.

PR
PATTI R.
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Stop Spamming Me
Never purchased anything from them.. asked several times to be removed.

Depew, NY
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Towne chrysler is awesome!
Staff are friendly and work is fast! A+++++

Lake View, NY
06/04/2019 Category: Sales
New Truck
After many years of being a customer, upon purchase of a new 2019 Ram, brought in for an accessory install, the service tech left my new truck muddied with footprints throughout truck bed. Initial detailing was poor, even after 3 attempts. Not sure who Town Dodge has hired lately but certainly not the quality that should be expected.

KRISTOFER B.
06/03/2019 Category: Sales
Great service - great vehicle.
This was the second time I’ve worked with Greg Kantor when leading a vehicle. He’s thorough and knowledgeable and very easy to work with. I’d recommend Greg and the Towne team to anyone.

RF
ROBIN F.
Eggertsville, NY
05/30/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service
Sales rep was very thorough and courteous.

DEBORAH B.
Buffalo, NY
Chrysler 200
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Always thorough and very kind crew!
Excellent!

MN
MICHAEL N.
North Tonawanda, NY
05/30/2019 Category: Sales
Quick and easy
Very easy to deal with. Received most of information over text.

BRIAN B.
Lake View, NY
Dodge RAM1500
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Took my truck in for a recall fix and when I picked it up the radio wouldn't work. I called the next day and was advised that there wasnt an opening for a week.

KG
KATHLEEN G.
Colden, NY
Ram 3500
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Smooth, seamless service
Easy to schedule appointment, friendly staff, quick and efficient service

MJ
MICHAEL J.
Alden, NY
05/28/2019 Category: Sales
Sales
Big Al and Drew have sold or leased me 6 vehicles over the years. Every times I have no worries that I will be involved in high pressure sales tactics or hassled. I am a life long customer for town Auto.

PT
PHILIP T.
Dodge Charger
05/26/2019 Category: Sales
My new van from Big Al
I have brought three vehicles from them wouldn't buy a car anywhere else.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Angola, NY
05/23/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly and timely
Got treated with respect! We leased our Ram from Joe Paolini in October 2018 and were so impressed with his service that we returned in May to lease another one. Highly recommend them.

GS
GENA S.
Amherst, NY
05/23/2019 Category: Sales
Dave Loft!!! Best salesman ever
No pressure, straight up honesty, wonderful experience. In and out in 45 min at pick up time! ❤️❤️❤️

TH
TIMOTHY H.
Silver Creek, NY
05/22/2019 Category: Sales
great place
prompt friendly service, appeared well staffed and organized.

JOHN M.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable staff
Very accomadating

05/22/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
Service was great very quick& efficient!