Towne Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

RICHARD K.
Holland, NY
Dodge Challenger
09/23/2018 Category: Service
the service dept and staff where fantastic.
the dealership and employees are fantastic, any questions or concerns about my vehicle service is very important to them, they are wonderful, I highly recommend them to everyone I know.

CK
CHARLES K.
Rochester, NY
09/20/2018 Category: Sales
timely response
I was impressed with the attention I recieved via emails with questions leading up to the purchase. This is the first time dealing with them, I was very impressed. Well worth the three hour drive. My father went along for the ride, he qas so impressed he thinking about switching from the Honda line just so he can deal with this dealership. Special thanks to Joseph Paolini, he was a very respectful salesman.

DAVID M.
Orchard Park, NY
Jeep Cherokee
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick and attentive
Great check in, service advisor explained everything, great concierge service.

PM

SL
SANDRA L.
Depew, NY
09/19/2018 Category: Sales
Always very friendly and very helpful
Have been dealing with Towne on Camp Road for many years always very professional. Jim Stewart and Bob Laskowski would give them both a 10 if I had that many stars to choose from.

TF
TIMOTHY F.
Orchard Park, NY
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service top notch. Chris took good care of me.

BL
BRIAN L.
Dodge Charger
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil change-quick easy convenient
First time using the express lane. Pull right up, tell them what you want, and done. There was no line when I went

DK
DONALD K.
Sardinia, NY
09/15/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
Allen Radominski was a great salesman. He showed me all the models and worked within my budget and got me an even better vehicle than I expected!

ROBERT S.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great people, Friendly environment.
Even though I had to have some minor adjustments made. Sue and Ron were Great, They were taken care of in a timely fashion.
Thanks Sue and Ron

Jeep Compass
09/11/2018 Category: Sales
Both nice vehicle and salesman
Appears to be a fair dealership

DA
DANIEL A.
East Aurora, NY
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Brake Job done well
My problem was taken care of in a timely & efficient manner, even on a vehicle that they didn't sell.

JJ
JEFFREY J.
Lake Mary, FL
Dodge Durango
09/10/2018 Category: Sales
People very nice, accommodating and not pushy
Garrett S worked hard to make sure I got what I wanted.

DAVID W.
Gowanda, NY
Chrysler Pacifica
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change/Tire Rotation
Service was started promptly and completed inside of an hour. Very satisfied

CAILEY W.
Lewiston, NY
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Easy to work with
Overall great experience, I found my dream car on auto trader within 1 day they called me to follow up because I had filled out an Intrest. Went up there that weekend had numbers all figured out and was able to leave that week with my dream car. They worked with me on financing. Super helpful overall.

JUSTIN S.
Jeep Cherokee
Cherokee Lease - James May
I would rate him an 11 out of 10. Great buying experience, quick and easy. Appreciate the fact he handled everything via text prior to my arrival. Made it quick and painless at the store

Boston, NY
Outstanding customer service
This dealership gets it. No hard sell, no tricks, no deception. People just want to feel like they are getting a good deal. Towne provided that for me.

PL
PAUL L.
Lancaster, NY
09/04/2018 Category: Sales
LOVE MY TRUCK
Only dealer in town that had the truck I wanted.Saw the truck online and went there just to check it out.Went back a few days later with my wife and she loved it too.No pressure,no bullshit,just a good deal.

RO
RICHARD O.
Jeep Liberty
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Never disappointed
Everyone there, are always on point. Fast friendly service!!!

JAMES S.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
service
easy to do business with and trustworthy

KATHRYN S.
Blasdell, NY
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Don't recommend their service
Came in for recall check, oil change and asked about my tire and losing air. Come to find out there was a nail and they couldn't patch/fix. He advised me to purchase a new tire. $300! I laughed. My husband came home and patched my tire in 20 minutes. BS at it's finest. They wanted to charge me to rotate my tires, too. Even though I am leasing from them.
Chris G., Parts and Service Director from Towne Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 09/10/2018

Sorry that we didn't explain the reason we couldn't plug your tire. See explanation below. It can only be repaired if in the middle tread area for safety
purposes.

STANDARD PROCEDURE - TIRE REPAIR AREA

For proper repairing, a radial tire must be removed from the wheel. Repairs should only be made if the defect, or puncture, is in the tread area (1). The tire should be replaced if the puncture is located in or near the sidewall.

Deflate tire completely before removing the tire from the wheel. Use lubrication such as a mild soap solution when dismounting or mounting tire. Use tools free of burrs or sharp edges which could damage the tire or wheel rim.

Before mounting tire on wheel, make sure all rust is removed from the rim bead and repaint if necessary.

Install wheel on vehicle, and tighten to proper torque specification.

Chris Gallson