Towne Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Holland, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2019 Category: Sales
Kirk
Very pleased with service, however disappointed they had wrong blade size on vehicle and not even full tank of gas.According to computer oil change was not done as it is calling for service in less than normal time.

DARRYL S.
02/19/2019 Category: Sales
Town Jeep & Big Al
Al and everyone in the service and financial department made our experience painless we bought two cars in less than 3 hours. Overall positive experience.

JAMES A.
Lake View, NY
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Big Al makes the place great! From Jim Anticola
Good service, timely, and complete!

JANE W.
Cheektowaga, NY
02/16/2019 Category: Service
needed service
great , fast service dept.

AL
ANGELO L.
02/14/2019 Category: Sales
Salesman
My salesman was very honest and helpful in making me comfortable with the deal and got me a great price and the equipment I wanted....thank you Joe Bauer

KEVIN S.
Orchard Park, NY
02/13/2019 Category: Sales
First used vehicle ever...
Great experience at Towne. My salesman Dave Loft was very nice and made me feel at ease with my first used vehicle purchase. Also got me a good trade in price on my vehicle. Will be back when it’s time to upgrade my wife’s vehicle.

West Seneca, NY
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Express Lane
Was able to get rite in for oil change and tire rotation without any waiting In and out in less than 30 min.

CAROL C.
Derby, NY
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast oil change!
The technician said 1/2 hour and it was just under. Great job!

SUSAN M.
02/11/2019 Category: Sales
renewing a lease.
The staff is always welcoming and willing to help you to get into a vehicle which fits your needs.

LJ
LAWRENCE J.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Personal attention to ensure customer satisfaction.
Treat the customers very well..they work hard to satisfy the customer

JOHN F.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Great sales and service.
Always a great experience at this dealership with both sales and service.

North Tonawanda, NY
02/08/2019 Category: Sales
Towne Jeep
They are great to work with

JOSEPH M.
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Very thorough. Very professional. Very friendly. A different kind of experience than I'm used to at a dealership.

Hamburg, NY
Dodge RAM1500
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Service is great as always. So easy to work with.
Great as always.

TT
TAMARA T.
Gowanda, NY
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Speedy service
Great service, fast and a very polite service writer. Each time I come in for service for our 2017 Dodge Caravan I receive a warm welcome, love the no appointment, I really like the 3 oil changes with tire rotation for only $99 plus tax, great price! Beautiful shop, waiting area is clean as is the rest of the dealership, coffee always ready, just a great place, quick in and out service. The service writer I rate as a 10 (nice job)
Joe Tomaszewski

01/28/2019 Category: Service
Completed and satisfied

North Tonawanda, NY
Caring & Honest salespeople who treat you like family
I had a great experience while buying my new Jeep Wrangler. Big Al and his assistant Andy were a huge help in making my decision. They worked with me and got me driving the car I wanted at a price I could afford!

ROGER M.

RK
ROBERT K.
East Aurora, NY
01/24/2019 Category: Service
When we arrived, there was no hassle with paperwork, etc. We asked how long it would take, they said 1 hour. Within the hour, we received a call the truck was ready.

They made the experience easy.