Towne Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Blasdell, NY
Ram 1500
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Clean.
People where friendly they did the job no head ache.

MA
MARK A.
Grand Island, NY
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Great people
A service advisor actually listened!

JOSEPH G.
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
01/17/2021 Category: Service

JOHN M.
Angola, NY
01/17/2021 Category: Sales
No BS
We stopped in just to test drive a Grand Cherokee to see if it was the vehicle for us. Bob L. was very helpful and accommodating without being pushy at all. We went on our way, did some searching online and had a not-so-great experience with another dealership. Two days later we contacted Bob to buy the vehicle we test drove. He was very accommodating and everything went very smoothly. Everything was throughly explained to us and 2 days later we had a new car (which I absolutely love)! BTW they have great coffee!

DEBORAH G.
Hamburg, NY
Jeep Cherokee
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Professional and knowledgeable every visit!
Always a pleasure taking my vehicle in for routine maintenance. Staff is always professional, knowledgeable and approachable. Going on two jeeps now and looking forward to the next when ready.

RICHARD M.
Ventura, CA
Dodge Challenger
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Chris was Very helpful
Chris was Very helpful and Great to work with !!!

DY
DANIEL Y.
Eden, NY
Jeep Cherokee
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Good customer service in the service department
Good Customer Service but sometimes hard to get through to a service. Goes to voicemail.

DONALD R.
Sheridan, NY
Ram 1500
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service - very satisfied!

DAVID M.
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Inspection
Great job. Got me out in 1hr 15 min
Fantastic

KELLIE M S.
01/10/2021 Category: Sales
Best Deal & No Pressure
Jake at Towne did a great job getting me into a new Jeep within my budget and had the best deal among dealers . No pressure either which was a change from other dealerships.

VM
VINCENT M.
Lake View, NY
Jeep Renegade
01/09/2021 Category: Sales
New Jeep
Fantastic job as usual .. 3rd vehicle leased here and Bug Al, Jim Stewart and his team are exceptional!! Great service and they answered all are questions.

KATHRYN S.
Buffalo, NY
01/06/2021 Category: Sales
Can always count on Bob...
Bob and Towne, will go to the ends of the earth to find you not only the car you are looking for (color, etc), but will get you the best deal.

Holland, NY

ALYXANDER P.
Tonawanda, NY
Chrysler Pacifica
01/05/2021 Category: Sales
Got the vehicle I wanted, but that's about it.
Pros: I located a vehicle on the Towne website that I wanted so I made an appointment for the following day, went in, and bought it. The entire experience was actually surprisingly efficient. My purchase was very simple as there was no trade in, I was putting down a larger amount of $, I have a 800+ credit score, and I did all of my research about my targeted vehicle prior to arrival. Also, my salesman, Joe Paolini, was friendly.

Cons: The entire experience was very transactional and lacked any real customer service or sense of being valued. The business manager was less than personable and only spoke to me when he was trying to push the unnecessary extended warranty for a CPO vehicle.

Summary: Ultimately, I was able to purchase the vehicle I wanted for the price I wanted so the customer service and general atmosphere was able to be overlooked. if you are looking for a location that dilutes the stereotypical car buying experience, this may not be the place.