Towne Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

LJ
LAWRENCE J.
04/11/2021 Category: Service
Professional and personal attention to complete the work
As always nice work

MARIA W.
West Seneca, NY
04/11/2021 Category: Service
Service is outstanding
Service is VERY important to us. Towne Dodge Chrysler Jeep is outstanding at the service provided , so much so we have bought many Jeep Wrangler from Towne .
Our families and friends have combined bought over twenty vehicles fromTowne , all are extremely pleased with sales process delivery and service
Good on you folks , old school values friendly honest and at a fair price . Keep it up , we’ll be back !! Thanks to all , you rock ! Maria & Adrian.

LINDA S.

Orchard Park, NY
Ram RAM
04/08/2021 Category: Sales
Honest Review
I think overall I was pretty let down with what I leased. To be honest though, I was hoping for more of a "want to comeback" experience. I asked for LED headlights, and was given a truck with projection headlights instead. Which, don't get me wrong, are better than incandescent, but still not what I was looking for. Then we have the detail shop work. My truck came with mud all over the lower body, wheels, and bed liner. It also had a scratch in the paint in the front of the truck on the stripes, and this weird plastic-y material on the windows. For having to wait over the weekend, I was hoping to get a more "new" looking truck. I also think the pricing was outrageous, as I know two others who have the same amount of features as I got, and pay $100 less with no money down either. Just really a poor experience, and I definitely will be shopping around come this leases expiration.

MELISSA S.
Grand Island, NY
Ram RAMT15
04/05/2021 Category: Sales
Fast and easy car buying experience!
I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone. All people involved in our car buying experience were great!

MICHAEL S.
Buffalo, NY
Best dealership
Towne is the best dealerships in Buffalo

RF
RACHELLE F.
Excellent customer service!
My second time buying a Jeep and this dealership is second to none! I will be back for my third in 36 months. Big Al is the best!

Orchard Park, NY
Chrysler Pacifica
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Shanna goes above and beyond to help her customers.

MATTHEW S.
Simple easy process.
Zero pressure, no harassing phone calls. My sales rep - Andrew, was a pleasure to work with. Over-all an excellent car buying experience.

DEANNA R.
Grand Island, NY
Amazing
My salesmen Drew was excellent. I had so much fun with him that he made me feel comfortable with my purchase.

Angola, NY
Ram RAMT15
04/04/2021 Category: Sales
Attentive salesman
My salesman was fantastic. The service dept. has a bit of a problem communicating honestly

CI
CHRISTOPHER I.
Panama, NY
Ram RAM
04/04/2021 Category: Sales
Ron is the salesman you want
Everything was super easy, I already knew the truck I was after, Ron took the basic info, slapped a tag on it and said see you in a bit, enjoy the ride. I had looked at another truck at a dealer in Attica but it wasn’t up to par, more mileage and less impressive. I had already talked myself into that price and while negotiating was able to not only match it for a truck with 30k less miles, but we actually got the price below what the first truck was. After returning to finalize the purchase (due to my own time restraints) it went as smooth as it could, at no point did I feel like I was talking to a salesman, the entire experience was that of meeting someone at a bar and finding you had common interests and bs’ing for a while. Deff recommend using him to help find or purchase someone thing you’ve seen they already have.

GJ
GERALDINE J.
HAMBURG, NY
04/03/2021 Category: Sales
Lease 2021 Jeep Cherokee
Good service and helpful, friendly people, especially Joe, Carrie, and Ron.

BG
BRADLEY G.
Hamburg, NY
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Always Serviced Properly and Timely
Needed a hitch put on my Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for my new boat. Called the parts department, and they were able to have the parts available the next day. Made my appointment, and had the hitch and wiring harness were installed in under 4 hours. Looks great, clean factory install was exactly what I was looking for. It was even considerably cheaper than the quoted price I was given. Been getting my Jeep serviced here for 5 years, never a bad experience.

CHRISTINE C.
Buffalo, NY
Jeep Renegade
04/01/2021 Category: Sales
Wonderful experience!
The staff at this location was so helpful and knowledgeable. They addressed all of my questions and helped me lease my new car in short period of time. I highly recommend this company.