Towne Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DAVID S.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
The service and staff were fantastic.
I have purchased five jeeps, two of them from Towne. The staff ensures that everything goes in a professional manner. The service is excellent. I have nothing but positive comments. Keep up the good work!

DREW B.
Derby, NY
11/13/2018 Category: Sales
They treat you like family!
Great experience. Totally transparent and they treat you like family!
I wish our government ran that way!

ROBERT W.

JOHN M.
HA/DA 1200C
11/08/2018 Category: Sales
Excellent salesman
Had a fantastic experience dealing with Bob laskowski, not only a nice guy but a top notch salesman, can't wait to purchase another vehicle,

MK
MARK K.
West Seneca, NY
11/05/2018 Category: Sales
Awesome experience
Rich was amazing. Patient and very helpful.

MICHAEL R.
Depew, NY
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Super helpful in my time of need.
Thank you so much to the staff at towne CDJR for all of their help.

PD
PAUL D.
10/29/2018 Category: Sales
Buying a vehicle
Garett is an outstanding salesperson. He answered my questions, if he didnot know the answer, he would find the answer. Very far price

GK
GREGORY K.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Best in the Business
Always fair and honest with their repair work.....They are the BEST in the BUSINESS...Thanks Guys..........

LARRY S.
10/28/2018 Category: Service
They don't value your time
Went for an appointment at 1 and was very clear at my need to be done by 2:30 to get my children from school. At 2:40 I had to find the "advisor" only to be told it wasn't ready. Car still wasn't ready at 3:30, didn't leave until 4. Communication is poor at best, service advisor had NO CLUE what he was talking about. Unfortunately all that was important was getting my money and attempting to overcharge me for additional unnecessary services.

OB
OMER B.
Cheektowaga, NY
10/28/2018 Category: Sales
The salesperson (Rich)
I went to buy my very first pickup truck and was presented with decent offer. After a few back and forths, I was able to get a price I liked and drove off with my shiny blue pickup.

AO
AMY O.
10/27/2018 Category: Sales
Quick, honest service
As a single woman looking for a used car I had been to a few other dealers before towne. Each place I went always seemed to disregard my budget, and sometimes I never even saw the car I went to see in the first place, just a bunch of higher priced models. Bob and the team were great at towne, they let me drive whatever I wanted and when I chose a car they got all the paperwork ready for me ahead of time, and I didnt have to spend hours waiting to get my car. They listened to me, respected my budget, and they were friendly and honest.

PM
PATRICIA M.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Fast service. Polite and efficient.

Lancaster, NY
10/24/2018 Category: Sales
Customer service
Very customer friendly. Good selection.

DANIEL B.
Williamsville, NY
Dodge Journey
10/24/2018 Category: Sales
Outstanding Customer service and Sales experience
Went there to get a new car and Bob could not have been more understanding, helpful and knowledgeable. We went in with no expectations, not sure of buying or leasing. My wife mentioned a Journey she had seen on line and he went to get it off the lot immediately. He never tried to pressure us or up sell and that was probably what made us seal the deal as you could say. Blaine was great in helping finalize the financing and helped that process go quickly.
Thank you Towne Chrysler Dodge Jeep for making us repeat customers!!!!

KN
KATHLEEN N.
North Tonawanda, NY
10/23/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience!
I really felt comfortable at Towne when I went to check out the Jeep Cherokee! Our salesman Jack was honest and right to the point no games sales person! Refreshing to not get frustrated and right away get to the bottom line and get what you want! The way it should be!

MARLENE D.
Elma, NY
10/22/2018 Category: Sales
New vehicle purchase
Great experience the salesman Rich B. Was terrific.The process was quick and easy and the pricing was great.

MICHELLE M.
10/22/2018 Category: Sales
Very happy!
My salesman, Brian Harrington did a phenomenal job in finding me the best vehicle with everything I wanted, in my price range! The entire process was easy and efficient. I’m very happy with my Grand Cherokee!

SY
SANDY Y.
Lackawanna, NY
Chrysler 300
10/21/2018 Category: Service
great people who pay attention to what you need
as always there are there when I need them. They make me feel like they value my business, and keep me safe on the road.

SHELLIE C.
10/21/2018 Category: Sales
Best experience ever
This was by far the easiest car purchase ever. Big Al searched until he found the perfect fit. I gave him my budget, and he never pressured me out of it. He did all the leg work and within two hours I was driving out with my new truck!

HT
HANS T.
Collins, NY
10/20/2018 Category: Sales
The sales staff
Working with Big Al was amazing. Worked out a great price on a new 2109 Ram Crew cab. Has easy as 1-2-3

Wow