Towne Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

West Seneca, NY
Chrysler 300
03/22/2019 Category: Service
great service
so nice to get my car serviced by a certified tech close to home.

BRIAN S.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
The only reason it's not 50of 5 stars is that it took a little longer than expected.

DAVID S.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
The experience was great with your sales team, however the care of the purchase after the sale lacks when compared to other dealerships. I purchased an 2009 F150 from West Hurr and the after sale service was and continues to be outstanding. Free oil changes for 3 years, the cost after the 3 years was $69.00 for 6qts. Synthetic oil, all fluids filled, free suspension check, free rotation of tires and more. My wife just got her oil changed a week or two ago and she was told that all future oil changes were going to be over $100.00 I do not understand why. You may think it is "Old School" thinking but I look for businesses that want to build upon a relationship to encourage future business.

PM
PATRICIA M.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
No appt. necessary for oil change.
Great!!!

DN
DEANNA N.
Eden, NY
Super people, fast service
Every service visit has been great. Personnel in all areas are friendly and accommodating. Wait time is as expected.
Will be back when next visit is scheduled.
I recommend Towne for service and Chrysler products.

PS
PAUL S.
Buffalo, NY
4 stars
Great dealership, but when doing a deal, their offer on my trade in was was too. low

LZ
LEONARD Z.
03/15/2019 Category: Sales
I went to 5 dealerships and was not happy
I went to 5 different dealerships in orchard park, and felt like i was either bothering the sales people to buy a car, or was getting up saled to death.I just wanted a low end truck for a back and forth to work and second car kind of plan, not a 90 thousand dollar dual wheel diesel.
I went to town and It was like I was talking to a family member. very professional and flexible.

DZ
DAVID Z.
Dodge Caliber
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Dodge repair
They did a very good job of finding the problem with my car and then fixed it in a timely manner.

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Went in for an oil change on my ram and only waited 10 mins as they were finishing a vehicle ahead of me. Service explained everything in detail. Total time was about 30-40 minutes. I will always go back for service

AMY B.
Buffalo, NY
03/14/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
My experience leasing my Jeep Compass was amazing! Bob Laskowski was an excellent salesman and made the process so easy. He was down to earth and did not try to push me into anything I didn’t want but was still helpful and informative. For the past nine years, I’ve leased cars through another dealership and my experience was no where near as good as it was at Towne. I am so happy I made the change and will continue to lease through Bob at Towne Chrysler Jeep.

MARK S.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
As always, everything went perfect. I am disabled and the express service manager ( sorry I forgot name ) professional and care and concern shown. Walked me through everything and took time to explain and assured me that vechicle running strong. This is important because I am on my own. 2nd Jeep bought and serviced at Town and will not be the last. People should wake up use family dealership to get the experience you deserve. I don't type bulls__t but truth. Slom,. Mark

CHRISTIAN W.
Dodge RAM25
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Service on my 2018 ram 2500 powerwagon
Super nice service person answered all of my questions performed service promptly and addressed and repaired another issue I had with my Ram I greatly appreciated that they know how important my truck is to me and know the value of my truck and treated it as such

WH
WILLIAM H.
Lake View, NY
03/08/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience!!!
Town make the process of purchasing a new vehicle quick and easy.

KATHLEEN B.
Grand Island, NY
03/08/2019 Category: Service
1st Jeep apt
This was my 1st apt with my Jeep Compass for 5000 mile oil change and tire rotation. Staff very friendly. Took about an hour and half for apt. So I relaxed in the waiting room.

MZ
MARCELLA Z.
Williamsville, NY
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Car inspection
I love bringing my car to Towne. The service is wonderful and I am always treated like family. I will never have my car serviced anywhere else. Or for that matter. Buy a car from anyone but Big Al, or Andrew.

Thank you for being awesome.

DAVID M.
03/06/2019 Category: Sales
GREAT CONSISTENT EXPERIENCE
FOR OVER THIRTY YEARS ...I LOVE OUT TOWNE AUTO GROUP!!

MARK L.
03/06/2019 Category: Sales
Mr Mark R Lesch
Very GOOD on NEW compass and Very Friendly service Prople.

SUZANNE C.

PAUL M.
Derby, NY
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
Vvery professional. Did not wait long to get my vehicle fixed.

JASON B.
North Collins, NY
03/03/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service
Great laid back dealership. Not pushy. Just awesome friendly staff.