Towne Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Eden, NY
BMW Z4
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Shanna
Shanna makes the complex simple.
The service she assures we receive is the primary reason we buy all of our cars from you

JAMES C.
07/13/2018 Category: Sales
my new dodge truck
Just leased another new vehicle from your dealership. I believe this makes a total of 5 now over the years. My salesman, Dave Loft did an outstanding job again. He is friendly, efficient, and a pleasure to work with. You should be proud to have him on your team.

SD
SAMANTHA D.
Jeep Cherokee
07/10/2018 Category: Sales
Great Experience!
Big Al and his assistant Andrew were very helpful, and made trading in my lease easy and stress free! This is my first time going into a Jeep and I couldn’t be happier with my decision.

AN
ANGEL N.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service

GS
GARY S.
07/07/2018 Category: Sales
Salesman Dave Loft.
He guided me every step of the way in the purchasing process right up to the day my
special order Chrysler 300 C arrived at the dealership. He was the consummate professional.
He advised me of all of the rebates and negotiated the price in a fair and equitable manner.

07/06/2018 Category: Sales
Great
Got a great deal wasnt pressured would go back for sure

LG
LAWRENCE G.
West Seneca, NY
07/06/2018 Category: Sales
Worked hard to complete deal
The team at Towne Chrysler/Jeep listened to my request to keep a reasonable payment and did everything in their power to get me into my budget constraints!!!!
Garrett Suffaletto. Worked hard as well as his management team to secure the deal

Williamsville, NY
Dodge Ram 1500
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
The tech was very nice to work with. He answered my questions patiently and took time to understand my concerns. I will recommend Ben to all my friends!

RK
RICHARD K.
Arcade, NY
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Easy schedulinig, easy access, service done promptlly
Satisfied with the service, a brake job replacing rotors and pads. Plus an oil change. All done in a prompt amount of time.

JOSEPH T.
07/03/2018 Category: Sales
Great Service!
Everything was great from the sales team to the finance guy!

Depew, NY
Jeep Cherokee
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Sales and Service
Towne team very friendly and accomidating

GC
GEORGE C.
Buick Lucerne
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Susan
Work was very satisfactory and on the promised schedule. Also, Susan made sure I had a loaner car avaliable

Orchard Park, NY
06/28/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly, non-pressure employees. A pleasure to do business with...
I recently picked up my new Grand Cherokee Overland from Towne and I couldn't be happier! The vehicle is the best on the market for all terrain and weather conditions, especially if you live in Western New York. This is my third Grand Cherokee and it is awesome in the winter and the summer. Also, the sales and service staff are friendly and professional.

LH
LORA H.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
The service department was great! My Jeep had its oil changed and tires rotated quickly. I just managed to finish the cup of coffee I made, when I was notified that my Wrangler was ready. I love the new service and waiting area.

ROBERT G.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Terrible services at this dealer and one in Chesapeake VA. on our 2014 Town & Country. Serviced transmission 4 X in 2 years with less
We are very disappointed with the service and repair work we had done on our 2014 Town & Country Van. The 1st servicing was done at a Chrysler dealer in Chesapeake VA where we were on vacation at the time. The transmission on the van was not working correctly and tranny was whining and jerking. The supposedly fixed it and we told them we were leaving the next day to head back home to Cheektowaga, NY. They promised us it would be fine and luckily was until we got 40 miles from home and the tranny completely let go. We had it towed to your dealer because it was still under full warranty and had just less than the 50,000 miles. Your dealership supposedly ordered a remanufactured tranny directly from Chrysler and they had our van for almost 2 weeks. We got it back and was promised it was good to go ! What a lie that was ! We live about 20 miles and just before we got home the tranny started whining again getting louder as we got close to our house. It sat in the garage over the weekend because we knew it probably would break down completely again if we tried to drive it back to your dealership. Today it was towed back there and we are hoping to get a brand NEW transmission and NOT another botched up job with another remanufactured tranny. We have lost faith with Chrysler and will not be buying another or wanting to deal with mechanics who are supposedly Chrysler cerified . Praying that this time they get it right so we are able to sell this van and buy some other brand vehicle which is more dependable. We have had problems with that tranny since we bought it and at that time the van was only 2 years old. I am hoping this whole nightmare with this van and its problems will be completely rectified SOON ! Got the Van back again and was not given a NEW transmission as we were told we would but ANOTHER remanufactured one !! GRR Let's see how long this one lasts. Probably will be getting rid of this vehicle in the near future ! No more Chryslers for us !!

ROGER W.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed automobile service!
I took the vehicle to the dealership for brakes replacement, passenger airbags recall, alternator recall, check engine light, and NYS inspection. I was originally told, after the FIRST diagnosis that a computer module was the cause of the check engine light. I was also advised that the brakes were, in fact in need of replacement and that the tires were passable with one tire barely passable, but passable. I accepted the diagnosis, and okayed the required work, but indicated l wished to do some shopping around B—4 deciding upon the tire(s) purchase. I subsequently received an updated call, indicating that “upon further review” the tire(s) did NOT meet minimum passable standard. Further, in addition to the alternator, the water pump needed to be replaced.
Question no. 1: How did the tire(s) go from passable to not passable while parked in the service station? Question no. 2: Would the allegedly defective water pump NOT generated the check engine light vs an allegedly defective module?

SHARILYN H.
Orchard Park, NY
Jeep Renegade
06/18/2018 Category: Sales
Got what I was looking for!
I was looking for a specific vehicle for my son; called three other Jeep dealerships and explained what I needed and Jack was the only one who was accommodating and did the research and got me what I was looking for at a price that was fair! The sale was quick and painless and I would recommend Jack and the dealership in the future!

Cheektowaga, NY
Jeep Compass
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast + Curteous
I was in + out in a very timely manner. I was so impressed!

Jeep Compass
06/17/2018 Category: Service
The place is NOT great.
Took my car in to be fixed and they said they couldn't find anything wrong with it, even though they heard the issue I was explaining to them. My car was given back to me and I was told it was safe to drive. The problem is still there & getting worse, and I DON'T feel safe driving it.

CG
CHARLES G.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
fast and courtious
coplleted work fast and done right