Towne Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

SHARILYN H.
Orchard Park, NY
06/18/2018 Category: Sales
Got what I was looking for!
I was looking for a specific vehicle for my son; called three other Jeep dealerships and explained what I needed and Jack was the only one who was accommodating and did the research and got me what I was looking for at a price that was fair! The sale was quick and painless and I would recommend Jack and the dealership in the future!

Cheektowaga, NY
Jeep Compass
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast + Curteous
I was in + out in a very timely manner. I was so impressed!

CG
CHARLES G.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
fast and courtious
coplleted work fast and done right

ROBERT C.
Marilla, NY
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Quickly done well
Work was completed in a timely manner using quick lane - was well informed by Mike throughout process - would recommend - next visit would like to be greeted at car a bit quicker - my first time there and I stood around for a decent amount of time before being greeted

06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Work done timely and well.

Jeep Liberty
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Almost there
Im thrilled with the opportunity to schedule appointments online. But I feel if you have an appointment i come before the walk in. I had an appointment at 10:30 and could not pick my vehicle up till after 2. Bob explained it to me perfectly.

06/12/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change & repair
Very accommodating,extremely helpful,& quick....Also a very pleasant atmosphere...

JAMES S.
Volvo S60
06/07/2018 Category: Service
fair and friendy
great people and service. prices were honest and fair

LG
LARRY G.
Elma, NY
06/06/2018 Category: Service
friendly people with curtious service
just as expected, quick professional service. they go beyond , what's expected of them

BRIAN S.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Good results
We had to drop our Jeep Renegade off without an appointment. It took until the next day to locate the problem, but it was fixed and under warranty. Rob even made sure to speak with us and was very friendly.

JENNIFER B.
Lake View, NY
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
06/05/2018 Category: Sales
Great people
Staff is friendly

Nissan Frontier
06/05/2018 Category: Sales
We found what we were looking for there.
Gary and Cliff were professional, personable and worked well with us to expedite the process. We greatly appreciated them for their helpfulness and cooperation. Plus we liked them.

BL
BRIAN L.
Dodge Charger
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Went in for a squeak I couldn’t find on my own
Was due a state inspection and asked about a squeak that manifested over my year of ownership. When describing the noise and when it occurred I realized how goofy I sounded, but not only did they decipher my ramblings but they found a fault with the active exhaust, which I never would have thought of. Kudos

Chrysler Pacifica
06/02/2018 Category: Sales
Pleasant Buying Experience
It was the best buying experience that I've ever had purchasing a vehicle - the staff was very friendly and professional. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Jeep Compass
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Wait time was exceedingly long. Mistake with billing. Didn’t bother to check air in tires.

Bradford, PA
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Fixed intermit starting problem 2008 Jeep Wrangler
Great job! Diagnosed issue quickly, and repaired. Starts great.

LARRY S.
Angola, NY
05/31/2018 Category: Sales
Talk to Bob Laskowski
If anyone wants to buy a car or truck you gotta talk to this guy Bob Laskowski sales or lease my first time there it was great never met a nicer guy check him out
Larry J

THOMAS B.
Lake View, NY
Dodge Journey
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Quick oil change
Love the new express line for oil changes. Fast and easy!

Jeep Cherokee
05/30/2018 Category: Sales
An amazing experience!!!!
I got a great deal!!!! So pleased!!!

SAMANTHA C.
05/29/2018 Category: Sales
Great customer service!
We came into the dealership knowing exactly what we wanted and what our budget was. Joe Paolini was the sales rep we met with that day and he was kind enough to answer all of our questions, keep us within our budget, and get us into the vehicle we really wanted. We left that day with a new lease and couldn't be happier!