Overall Rating 4.399998/5Overall Rating 4.399998/5Overall Rating 4.399998/5Overall Rating 4.399998/5rating 4.399998
Overall Rating 1.999998/5rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998

TL
THOMAS L.
Holland, NY
11/21/2019
Had my vehicle towed to Towne to replace a recalled steering component. Job was finished very quickly and included a front end alignment. Communication was great. Been a Mazda owner since 1991 and always will be due to costumer service like this.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for putting your trust in us! We appreciate your positive feedback on your experience with us. Have a great day!

ANN S.
Eggertsville, NY
Great as always
Everything about Towne Mazda is excellent - always.

Thank you Ann!

STACEY S.
Angola, NY
Friendly, great atmosphere
Very helpful. Fixed my car and kept me updated on everything that was found and what they had to do
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you Stacey! Have a great day!

SP
SCOTT P.
no fuss, no muss
Tad and his crew at Towne Mazda did a great job (again) on my vehicle. I took it in for the 15K check-up and to have winter tires mounted and balanced. While working on my vehicle they discovered an unusual wear rate on the brakes so Tad contacted another person within Towne and got it taken care of. I go back in 2 days from now to get it rectified.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for your review Scott! Glad we were able to help you out! Have a great day!

RT
ROBERT T.
Youngstown, NY
11/18/2019
Excellent sales staff and Sales Mgr
Picking up a new CX9 and everything went seamless,would recommend Towne Mazda to all.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for your review! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. Have a great day!

MELISSA H.
Eden, NY
11/16/2019
Great experience
I was pleasantly surprised by the great experience I had yesterday when trading in my car and doing a new lease. Chad was professional, honest and not pushy at all. I was very impressed with Barbie Sickau who was very kind and helpful. I look forward to working with both of them again.

MEGAN W.
West Seneca, NY
11/14/2019
Great salesman and mechanics!

Ron C.
Silver Creek, NY
Re score
Thank you Dawn Kruger. Fix my concern immediately in one phone call. I knew towne would do it . I love there service department. 5 star

Need to be contacted
I need to be contacted re this service. As I was storing the mx5 I noticed the bolts are missing from the rear of the underbelly shield
Dawn K., Service Manager from Towne Mazda responded on 11/14/2019

Hi Ron,

I left you a message with my extension number.  We'll be happy to take a look after you take her out of storeage.

Dawn Kruger

AC
ASHLEY C.
11/11/2019
Staff and service are great
Friendly and efficient
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for your review! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

11/09/2019
Great, as always
The staff makes it great!

RE
ROBERT E.
Cohocton, NY
Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/05/2019
Quick and easy
Once I made my choice, everything seemed to go quickly. Barb got the paperwork done, Chad put on the plates and explained things about the interior controls.
Chad was never high pressure, just folksy and helpful. He repeated a couple of times if I had and questions or worries, just to call him. I got the feeling Towne has their dealership set up to do things right for the customer, even if it takes extra effort or expense.
And I got a confident feeling when Chad said the (used) car had been inspected carefully in the shop and everything on the car would work perfectly. And so far it has!

NK
NAIL K.
Williamsville, NY
11/05/2019
Great experience
The friendly team at Towne Mazda, made it quick no hassle, no pressure experience, I believe I got a very good deal, with bottom line Unmatched prices.

PP
PAUL P.
11/02/2019
The employees and excellent work
The minute you walk in the door the service department is Tad and Dawn the mgr are with your to help you get serviced at your wished time. Then the work performed by Bill Sheeley the mechanic fixes your vehicle the first time at a great price. Thanks again Paul P

YR
YVETH R.
Buffalo, NY
11/01/2019
Timing respected
Line for the other services, the car is taken care of right away. The service is performed within a short time.
Unfortunately, like the other times, there is no complimentary car wash offered...
Maybe this will happen in the future if other customers ask for it

DAVID H.
11/01/2019
Service was fast and friendly

MARIAN M.
Mazda Mazda3 5-Door
10/31/2019
5 Star Service
Fast, efficient and spotless! Towne Mazda service crew goes above and beyond to make sure I know all the ins & outs of operating my car. Thanks!

RON C.
Silver Creek, NY
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/30/2019
Service dept
Tad thanks for your customer service . On time and done roght

Grand Island, NY
10/26/2019
Bare Basic Service
With the multiple options to bring your vehicle in for service, this Mazda location does nothing to go over and above to provide value added services. Other car distributors who want to retain their continuing services business of the cars they sell provide added services when a car is brought in for service. Examples are a car wash with an oil change or an alignment with your new tire purchases. Towne Mazda does none of these things. The service is generally more expensive than local options but always done with great customer service people and efficiency. I purchased new tires and had to immediately go to the car wash to clean off the filth. Just disappointed.
Dawn K., Service Manager from Towne Mazda responded on 10/30/2019

I am sorry you were dissapointed on this visit.  Thank you for your kind words about our service department. Please remember we do have the buy 4 get your 5th oil change free program. Thank you for your business.  Regards,  Dawn Kruger

Dawn Kruger

BRIAN S.
10/24/2019
Confusing experience
I like to use the text option for communication, but I think some information gets lost. I should have called instead. The problem of something draining the battery seemed to have gotten mixed with potentially having a bad battery. Still very friendly service and the problem seems to be fixed.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Brian! Let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Depew, NY
10/24/2019
Customer for 20+ yrs.....everyone personable, respectful, & helpful!
Again.......Mazda customer for 20+yrs......just purchased my fourth Mazda from this dealership.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you! Let us know if we can help you with anything else.