Latest Review about 1 hour ago

GEORGE S.
Lake View, NY
10/31/2020
Great people great place
Fantastic and very relaxing experience, friendly, courteous, knowledgeable staff.
Most impressive was how the Team was interested in my wants, needs and concerns. I didn't feel like I was "the next sale". I felt genuine care.

KENNETH M.
Orchard Park, NY
10/30/2020
Ken M
Always very accommodating, work is always performed in a quick and complete manner.

Lancaster, NY
10/28/2020
Great experience
Excellent customer new car buying experience

DAVID M.

DA
DARRYL A.
10/22/2020
FIRST-RATE DEALERSHIP
I took the car in for recall work. It was completed in a reasonable time and I have no complaints. Seems like a solid, professional dealership.

LL
LINDA L.
Orchard Park, NY
10/22/2020
Fast and efficient, service was completed in under an hour. Waiting area is super nice.

Alden, NY
10/21/2020
Towne Mazda
The process was quick and easy and chuck was a lot of help with the whole process !

MICHAEL P.
Marilla, NY
10/18/2020
ALWAYS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE . WAIT TIME ABOUT AN HOUR

RENE B.
West Seneca, NY
10/17/2020
Chuck
He was very informative and patient , would definitely recommend him to family and feiends.

GS
GEORGE S.
Lake View, NY
10/17/2020
Outstanding experience
We purchase/lease our vehicles every 3 years and this year we were referred to Towne Mazda. Not sure that we wanted to change not only Dealerships nor vehicle brand but since it was a member of our family we decided to "take a look" to satisfy him.
Boy, were we amazed at Towne. Not only are the vehicles a great value and high-end quality but the Towne Mazda Team were phenomenal. Courteous and patient with all our concerns and questions. FANTASTIC place to do "vehicle" business. Wish there was a higher rating than 5 star excellent because the Towne Mazda Team deserves it.
Thank you for making our vehicle experience such a pleasure. In all honesty we truly "love our Towne", don't change a thing.
Keep on keeping and God continue to bless the entire Towne Group.

SHARON H.
10/15/2020
service review
would be nice if vehicle was washed as a nice finishing touch. West herr does

JAMES P.
Lancaster, NY
10/15/2020
Tad always trust him for service needs
20k service was quick and efficient

CRAIG S.
S Cheek, NY
10/14/2020
Warm Front Desk Staff
Dawn was very helpful as was her co-worker up front...thanks!!!

Craig

SUSAN S.
Tonawanda, NY
10/12/2020
Excellent customer service
I couldn’t be happier with my first experience at the Towne dealership. My salesman was so accommodating and was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. The total transaction was short & sweet! I would strongly recommend Towne to my family & friends, specifically Chuck Fafara! He was awesome! I look forward to future dealings with him.

SUSAN W.
10/12/2020
Fantastic people throughout!
I have always found them (over about a 30 yr. period & 4 Mazda’s) efficient, professional, & helpful. Dawn has also been very helpful on several occasions.