Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5rating 4.2499975
Overall Rating 2.2499975/5Overall Rating 2.2499975/5rating 2.2499975rating 2.2499975rating 2.2499975

WK
WILLIAM K.
12/18/2018
Great customer service!
Always great customer service provided by Jeff and Patrick! On time, fast friendly service! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Towne Mazda & Quicklane Teams!

Bill Kullman

RE
RICHARD E.
Olean, NY
12/15/2018
Best Car buying experience i've ever hade
Just bought new CX-5. What a Great car, best i've ever owned. Mazda staff was very easy to work with, what a pleasant surprise from past car purchasing experiences. Gave me a good price on the new CX-5 and a good trade in price on my 2014 RAV4 Limited.

Buffalo, NY
12/14/2018
Friendly staff and quick service!
Each time I bring my car here I am greeted with friendly staff and quick service! I trust the technicians here with my Mazda and they never try to upsell me on products I don’t need.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you! Have a great holiday!

TC
TARA C.
Kenmore, NY
12/08/2018
Service Dept
I arrived quite early for my service appointment, about 20 minutes or so. Traffic and winter weather were better than I expected. I expected to wait about an hour, since I was so early. Instead, I was cashing out exactly 3 minutes BEFORE my actual appointment time. Mazda service never fails to impress me. Thanks!
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for working with us Tara! Were glad that were able to get you in and out quick and back to your day. Thanks for visiting. Have a great holiday!

Mayville, NY
12/06/2018
Fast!
Had my car towed in on a Monday afternoon and it was ready to pick up earlybTuesfay!

AT
ANGELA T.
Blasdell, NY
12/05/2018
Good fast service.
I had a recall on my car for the airbag..they got me in fairly quick. They also figured out why my tires were humming, wheel.bearing problem. Everything was great til they gave me the estimate of one pressed wheel bearing. Seemed a bit steep. Tad was super helpful and courteous in explaining everything to me.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for your review Angela! We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us. Thanks again and have a great day!

Hamburg, NY
12/03/2018
Service was completed quickly, and I was on my way.

GW
GINA W.
Lancaster, NY
12/03/2018
Great service department
Had a great oil change and tire rotation! Thank you

Thank you Gina!

MICHAEL P.
North Tonawanda, NY
11/30/2018
Great personnel
Friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, responsible people

Thank you Michael!

Eden, NY
Mazda Mazda3 5-Door
11/30/2018
Extremely Helpful
I was purchasing a new vehicle and the people who helped me were incredible. Chuck answered all of my questions throughout the process and made sure I was getting what I wanted! Everybody involved helped make this process so quick and easy!!
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you! We're glad that you enjoyed working with us on a new vehicle. We hope you love it!

EP
EUGENE P.
Elma, NY
Mazda CX-7
11/26/2018
Great thanks
As promised thank you
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you Eugene! We appreciate the kind words.

Hamburg, NY
Mazda CX-3
11/23/2018
Good customer service
Helped me find my new car and I love it, overall good experience.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for reviewing us! Please let us know if we can help you with anythign else!

AN
ALBERT N.
Getzville, NY
11/15/2018
everything and everyone is geared to make it easy
every step was easy and everyone was very helpful
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Albert! We appreciate that you enjoyed your time with us. Let us know if we may hekp you with anything else!

ANN S.
Eggertsville, NY
11/14/2018
Not sure what "Review Title" means....
As ALWAYS, EVERYONE at Towne Mazda is helpful and gracious and, of course, knowledgeable. I trust their judgement and recommendations completely. They have kept me safe in my Mazdas for many years; in other words, I trust them with my life.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Ann! It is good to know that we are able to have that relationship with our customers. We value your opinion of us and thank you for working with us over these years. Have great day!

PD
PHILIP D.
Tonawanda, NY
Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/06/2018
Very accommodating
I had a problem over the weekend, and dropped my Miata off on a Saturday without an appointment. The service dept managed to get it looked at and repaired by the end of the day on Monday. Excellent service, exceeding what I expected!
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on our service department Philip! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else! Have a great day!

MARK G.
East Amherst, NY
10/31/2018
Completed efficienty and on time
Terrific service department

WZ
WILLIAM Z.
10/30/2018
Warranty repair
Great dealership, kind people, always a pleasure stopping in to get work done
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for reviewing us William!

Orchard Park, NY
10/27/2018
Great Experience
Chuck and the rest of the team were great to work with. Pleasure to work with.
Would definitelty recommend to anyone looking for new car.

DN
DENNIS N.
10/27/2018
Remodeling ongoing
A new service area and showroom are in the process, so its a bit unruly here. But I still received the very best of attention at my service interval!
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for reviewing Towne Mazda Dennis. We appreciate you taking the time to write some kind words on the service you received while working with us. Thank you and have a great day!