Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5rating 4.2499975
Overall Rating 2.2499975/5Overall Rating 2.2499975/5rating 2.2499975rating 2.2499975rating 2.2499975

Bradford, PA
02/20/2019
Service Appointment
Due to an impending snow storm, we arrived at the Service Department three hours before our scheduled appointment. We are from out of the area & were concerned about the declining weather conditions. The service manager got us in immediately and we were headed home within 45 minutes on our 80 mile trip. Helpful, personable & professional....job well done!

TT
TERESA T.
02/18/2019
Great deal, wonderful sales team
I had a wonderful experience buying my new Mazda 3 with my salesperson, Chuck Farfara, and support specialist Barbie Sickau.
I bought my previous 2012 Mazda from Chuck, and was happy that he was still there when I walked in.
I did my research and was very happy with the deal we negotiated - I felt he was fair, honest, and efficient. Dealerships that treat customers with respect inspire customer loyalty - a policy that works to everyone's advantage.
Both Chuck and Barbie explained all aspects of the paperwork and every detail of the car.
I would absolutely recommend Towne Mazda to anyone in the market for a new Mazda, and I definitely will be back to buy my next one!
Definitely a five star experience.

CHASE H.

ROBERTA L.
Tn Of Tona, NY
02/14/2019
Your people!!!
TAD IN SERVICE IS EXCELLENT!
VERY HELPFUL AND ACCOMADATING.
CHUCK IN MAZDA SALES IS THE BEST. HE IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE

Thank you Roberta!

02/14/2019
Was in for recommended service. It was completed quickly, and I was on my way.!

SAUNDRA W.
Mazda Tribute
02/12/2019
As usual service is excellent

Thank you Saundra!

Lewiston, NY
02/11/2019
Always great service in and out and very helpful!

JEFFREY B.
Boston, NY
02/08/2019
Very friendly and interested in your issues. Prompt service
Very friendly and always interested in your issues. Very prompt service!
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 02/11/2019

ROBERT S.
East Aurora, NY
02/06/2019
Quick and nice redesign in Service
Required a NYS Inspection, online scheduling was easy, appointment was on time and done in an acceptable time frame and the new Towne Mazda look inside is coming along nicely!
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Robert! We appreciate your positive feedback. We hope you like how it all turns out!

Amherst, NY
Mazda CX-9
02/05/2019
Service for my CX-9
The first service / oil change is offered by Towne !
The staff is very welcoming. Things to be done well explained prior being done.
This was done in a timely manner.

Only downside of it is that I would have liked the car to be washed.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your review! We do apologize for this inconvenience.

JOSEPH S.
East Aurora, NY
02/01/2019
Great , friendly and willing to help people!
Wonderful people to deal with. Provided full information! Great service!

Thank you Joseph!

GH
GRAHAM H.
01/31/2019
Great customer serivice
I had finally made an appointment to have my faulty airbags replaced. First time I tried years ago they said they couldn't replace them (no parts available), they could just remove the bad ones. I didn't see the benefit of that, so I waited.

This time they had the parts. As they inspected the rest of my vehicle, they discovered a hole in the subframe which rendered the car unsafe to drive. Since the subframe is also a recall item, they issued me a loaner car. I've enjoyed driving the brand new loaner (2018 Mazda CX5 with 700 miles on it). What a great vehicle. Great service.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your experience with our service department. We appreciate your feedback Graham! Have a great day!

SCOTT H.
Olean, NY
01/31/2019
Mazda 6 recall
Took a very long time but it was no hassle

Thank you Scott!

PP
PAUL P.
Orchard Park, NY
01/30/2019
As I walked in the door the service advisor Tad and the Mgr Dawn were at the desk to help me with both cars for service. The cars went in the garage and was well taken care of once again by Bill Sheeley the mechanic. Always excellent service. Honest and on timely finish of what was needed. Estimates were exactly as stated.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 02/02/2019

Thank you Paul! We appreciate that you enjoy working with us we hope we get the opportunity to earn your business again!

BO
BRIAN O.
01/29/2019
Mazda CX-5 purchase today
Jake was courteous and helpful. Small point deduction due to the computer systems not being set up right, causing me a 45 minute delay in bad weather.
Good otherwise. Definitely like the car!
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us Brian! We're glad you enjoyed working with Jake and that you like the new car! We do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience with our computer systems. We are doing our best to work around these issues as they arise. We hope that we can earn your business again, next time in a nice new showroom! Have a great day!

MARIAN M.
01/28/2019
Impressed with their service department; now impressed with their sales staff, too!
Towne Mazda serviced my Mazda6 for a few years, with excellent care and attention. Decided to trade it in on a newer model, and I was equally impressed with their sales team. Made buying a "new-to-me" car easy and straightforward.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you Marian! We're glad that you enjoyed working with our staff on a very smooth sales process. We hope you love your new Mazda! Have a great day.

BRIAN S.

Thank you Charles!

JAMES H.
South Wales, NY
01/22/2019
I arrived earlier than my appointment, and they got me in and out quickly. They checked on one particular concern I had, and even found where a mouse had started to build a nest in the cabin air filter. Their friendliness and professionalism make me glad I chose Towne to buy this car.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you James! We appreciate you sharing your experiences with our Mazda Service team. We hope you allow us to earn your business again in the future.

RD
ROBYN D.
Orchard Park, NY
01/21/2019
Great car buying experience
I visited Towne Mazda as I was approaching my lease mileage. I did not have an appointment, however, worked with a fabulous salesman and scored a great deal. A couple of hours later, I was driving off with my new ride. Great car buying experience.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you Robyn! We appreciate your positive feedback of your sales experience. We hope you love your new vehicle!