Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5rating 4.2499975
Overall Rating 2.2499975/5Overall Rating 2.2499975/5rating 2.2499975rating 2.2499975rating 2.2499975

ROBERT W.
Cheektowaga, NY
10/16/2018
I dropped my car off for Collision work and normal maintenance and back in a timely manner with all work completed

BRIAN S.
Cheektowaga, NY
10/15/2018
Maintenance and noise check
Always treated respectfully. Maintenance requested is done correctly the first time. The cost for the services are fair. The status of the vehicle after the work is done is honest. Options are provided.

JAMES H.
South Wales, NY
Mazda Mazda3 5-Door
10/12/2018
Another successful checkup
As always, in and out quickly and easily for my regular service checkup. Thanks guys!
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 10/15/2018

thank you for reviewing Towne Mazda! Im glad that you find our service to be quick and easy for you. Please let us know if we can help you out with anything else. Have a great day!

LA
LARRY A.
10/12/2018
Continued good service from Tad and Dawn
In and out in reasonable amount of time with no complications.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad that you find our service to be quick and easy for you. Let us know if we can do anything else for you.

MARY S.
Forestville, NY
Mazda CX-9
10/08/2018
Joe Gangarossa
We were treated fairly and courteously. Joe was knowledgeable and thorough, and he made every effort to help us through the process. It was a very good experience! Love our new Mazda!
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for sending us your review Mary! I'm glad that you enjoyed working with Joe. He enjoyed working with you too! We hope you love your new Mazda and look forward to seeing you at your first service check up!

10/04/2018
Quick service
Went in for an oil change. Quick, courteous service.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for reviewing us! Im glad that you enjoyed the work of our service department.

DARLENE M.
09/30/2018
Coming to towne
Everyone at Towne is always very helpful We picked up my new car yesterday everything ran smoothly from explaining of the warranty to how the car runs and I was very happy with the salesman's knowledge great experience
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for your review Darlene! We are glad that you are had a great experience when you visited us. We hope you love your new vehicle and look forward to seeing you again!

CF
CHERYL F.
Mazda CX-3
09/29/2018
Good experience
Everything went smooth as well as quick! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback!

RF
RICARDO F.
09/28/2018
Don Marts, Barbie and every employee from Towne Mazda have A+ on the service. They help you with what you have so you can leave with a Mazda like us! Thank you very much everyone..!!
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for revieiwng Towne Mazda! I'm glad that you had a great experience with Don and Barbie. We hope you love your new car!

JOHN P.
Lancaster, NY
09/28/2018
Quick and courteous
In and out in the announced time - great!
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for your review! We're glad you were able to get in and out quickly!

09/25/2018
Mazda 6
Great job in removing overspray unfortunately acquired at a dealership in Dayton, Ohio.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for reviewing Towne Mazda! We're glad we were able to help you out.

MICHELE C.
Hamburg, NY
09/25/2018
Everything went well
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for doing business with us! We are glad you had an enjoyable experience.

RD
ROSEMARY D.
Hamburg, NY
09/24/2018
Great job.
DQuick and efficient. Employees were great! Thank you.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for your review Rosemary!

EK
EDWARD K.
09/19/2018
Perfect!!
Brought my CX5 in for some collision work and what was estimated at 2 - 3 days turned into 1.5 days which saved me money on my rental. I can't say enough good things about the staff at Towne. I'll never go anywhere else!! You do have a friend in Towne. Thanks!!!
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 09/24/2018

We're so happy you had such an enjoyable experience with us! We hope to work with you again in the future!

Lancaster, NY
Mazda CX-7
09/17/2018
Replaced Headlight
Was extremely appreciative that I got my car in without an appointment to replace my Headlight. Fit me in very quickly, did not wait long.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 09/24/2018

LC
LAWRENCE C.
09/15/2018
oil change tire rotation & clear service notice.
oil change & rotation ok. asked at 5000 mile change to clear notice didnt happen but was told its cleared. asked at 9000 mile oil change was told its cleared. friday morning i got in cx5 pushed start button & PASTED SERVICE NOTICE comes on. may be at 14000 miles u can give me a little tape to cover the notice on dash

Alden, NY
Mazda CX-7
09/08/2018
Very satisfied with the work done.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your review!

CZ
CHAO Z.
09/04/2018
Quick and awesome
Quick service! Surprisingly not over priced. Highly recommended!
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you!

JAMES H.
South Wales, NY
Mazda Mazda3 5-Door
09/04/2018
Able to accommodate me at the last minute
I found a nail in a tire, and they were able to work me in late that afternoon with just 30 minutes notice. Fair price on a quality tire, and fast friendly service.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for your feedback!

JOSEF G.
Amherst, NY
08/30/2018
As always, Towne came through with excellent service! Dropped off my vehicle and it was handled as promised! Great Job!!!
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 09/01/2018