North Tonawanda, NY
03/03/2021
Excellent service and professionalism
Henry and Joe are the best. They are fair and respect you time.

CHRISTOPHER S.
Hamburg, NY
03/01/2021
Fast and friendly service
saw inspection was past due and Towne got me in right away.

REED H.
Williamsville, NY
02/28/2021
this was the easiest car purchase we ever did and it was enjoyable. Thank you Towne
From our salesperson Jim to the Manger Henry and Finance Brendan this was actual an enjoyable experience . I love my CARBON Mazda CX 5. Thank you TOWNE.

CHRISTINE S.
Hamburg, NY
02/26/2021
Professional staff.
We were set to leave on a long trip and had an issue with our cx5. Towne fit us in their schedule right away and took care of the issue. Great service and wonderful staff.

MALLORY M.
Buffalo, NY
Always a great experience
Picked up my new lease last week and had a pleasant and safe experience.

BRIGITTE H.
Orchard Park, NY
02/24/2021
Friendly, professional, and timely!
I was greeted with a smile, and after a brief discussion of what they would be taking care of on my car, I went off to the waiting room to have a
cup of coffee. In a very short time, I was told that everything was taken care of, and I was on my way.

MARY M.
West Seneca, NY
Fast and courteous
They were ready for me when i arrived. Did everything on the service order and friendly.

JAN K.
S Cheek, NY
02/20/2021
Car leasing made easy:
My experience with leasing a car at Towne Mazda was easy, enjoyable, and professional. Hats off to the three gentlemen I dealt with which included; Jim Markwardt, Brandon Faucett, and Chuck Fafara Jr. Customer service should be the number one attribute of a dealership and that was definitely displayed at Towne Mazda.

Kenmore, NY
02/18/2021
Great place to get a car from
Great service! Don helped me find the exact vehicle I was looking for. Made sure to take his time. Made the car buying experience relaxing, and with no pressure

Lancaster, NY
02/17/2021
Comfortable

HD
HOLLY D.
Eden, NY
02/14/2021
Mazda CX-5 Lease
Walked in just to get some information regarding possibly trading in my 2016Buick Enclave & leasing a CX5. Our salesman Chad was the most laid-back soft spoken, not in your face guy...did not push at all-only provided information. Not only was I TOTALLY impressed with the general atmosphere at the moment we walked in, but I got a great trade on my vehicle, & walked out with a beautiful new vehicle! The finance Mgr Brandon was also won, friendly, & did not push me to take the extra warranties issued, but explained each one in detail.
Their honesty sets them apart from any other dealership

Alden, NY
02/13/2021
Quick service
My first service experience since purchasing Mazda CX-5 was smooth and timely. The service performed was my initial oil change and wheel rotation. Everything was done in about 45 minutes. I checked the oil level the next day to be sure it was topped off, which it was.Prior to this service was a firmware update and a recall fulfillment.

East Aurora, NY
02/12/2021
GREAT service!
Wonderful, friendly service, from scheduling to pick up.

Lancaster, NY
02/10/2021
Excellent servicd
I just had my 2020 Mazda CX-5 in for its annual service. Setting up the appointment online was fast and easy with lots of different days and times available to choose from. All of the employees I came in contact with during my appointment we’re friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. My vehicles service was done in just about an hour while I waited in their nice waiting room. And I was very happy with the overall experience

MICHAEL G.