Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5rating 4.2499975
Overall Rating 2.2499975/5Overall Rating 2.2499975/5rating 2.2499975rating 2.2499975rating 2.2499975

DARLENE M.

JOSEPH U.
East Amherst, NY
07/19/2019
Joe Urbanczyk
The text messaging made everything so easy - keeping me up to date where there were fixing my vehicle. The service technician gave me a ballpark of where he thought my repair was and he was spot on. Great experience!

Fredonia, NY
07/18/2019
Extended courtesy
Repair department personnel were helpful and courteous. Fit us into the schedule so we could get our vehicle repaired prior to our trip. Greatly appreciated. Your website needs work. It was difficult to schedule an appointment through the site. Also site states that hours were at 7:30 am and I called several times at that time but calls kept going to voice mail.

Buffalo, NY
07/15/2019
Great Car Buying Experience
Chad and Joe made buying our new CX-5 the most pleasant car shopping and price negotiation ever. It's a great car, the staff at Towne was extremely helpful and provided top notch service. Thank you!
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! Im glad that you enjoyed working with Chad and Joe on your new CX-5. We hope you enjoy it, have a nice day!

MELANIE R.
07/10/2019
Friendly atmosphere
Mark was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. And I love my Mazda CX-5 !

Thank you Melanie!

SUSAN S.
Snyder, NY
Mazda CX-3
Check Your Tires
Generally, I was pleased. However, when I arrived back home and took a closer look, I was disappointed. One of the services you performed was a tire rotation. I didn't realize until later that day, that my two front tires were severely underinflated. Both tires are supposed to register 36 psi. The front passenger tire was at 26 psi, and the front driver tire was at 16 psi! I assumed that part of having my tires rotated included checking the tire pressure. Clearly, it did not.
Dawn K., Service Manager from Towne Mazda responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the 4 stars. I'm sorry the tech did  not check the tire pressures. It is normally a standard procedure at Mazda. I have spoken with him and also put a note in your file to make sure this is done every visit. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience. Dawn Kruger

Dawn Kruger

LJ
LYNN J.
Eden, NY
Towner Mazda Review OrchardPark NY
Chuck Farfara is the best sales person to deal with. Very patient and unassuming. Will send anyone I know to him in the future. This is my second Mazda purchase from Towne and Chuck.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you Lynn! Im glad that you enjoy working with Chuck. Enjoy your new vehicle!

MF
MARK F.
Snyder, NY
Outstanding
A very helpful and friendly place to buy a car , very relaxed and no pressure made my experience easy . Chad was great help .

Thank you Mark!

LO
LAURA O.
S Cheek, NY
07/08/2019
Positive experience
I purchased my 2013 Mazda CX-5 at Towne and had a good experience with Sales. However I wasn’t satisfied with the service department. When I purchased the vehicle my salesman introduced us to the service manager at the time...he ignored us. Shortly after my purchase i came in to have the side view mirror checked as it would vibrate horribly on the road. The same service manager back then treated me as if I knew nothing and was cocky. Side note: a year or so later he contacted me that a fix came for the vibrating mirrors. I guess I did know what I was talking about!!
Fast forward several years to now. I called Towne service because of my check engine light going on and off. I spoke with Dawn who told me I could bring it down and she would loan me a car. I was shocked how convenient Dawn made it for me....I didn’t expect to be able to bring it down immediately as it was the end of the workday but I did just that.
It was a simple repair but due to ordering a part and I guess the 4th of July holiday they had my car for a week. I had a fully loaded CX-5 loaned to me. Of course they do that so you fall in love with the vehicle and hopefully purchase one of your own! It was a great vehicle to drive for the week and yes I got a little attached to it!
I plan on returning to Towne Service and hope the good service continues!
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for your review Laura! Im glad you were able to have a better experience with us this time around. We look forward to working with you again!

ROBERT W.
Cheektowaga, NY
07/03/2019
Prompt, Courteous Service
Went in for a oil change and tire rotation as well as a minor problem which was all taken care of in a short time and I was on my way.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for your review Robert!

Buffalo, NY
07/02/2019
Service appt
Prompt, courteous.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for your review!

MICHAEL H.
Boston, NY
07/02/2019
Mazda Service Department Issues
I am currently leasing a Mazda6. Over the past three visits to the Towne Mazda Service Center in Hamburg, I have waited hours for maintenance that shouldn’t have taken a huge amount of time, and had substandard customer service.

Three Visits Ago: I came in for a standard oil change. I scheduled a 7:30am appointment but wasn’t let into the building (the garage door didn’t open) until about 7:45. There was major construction going on in the building, so there wasn’t a set waiting area and knowing where to go was confusing. I predicted that things weren’t going to go super smoothly so when I waited over an hour for the work to be done, I let it go because i figured they were going through a transition and these things happen. Not a huge deal.

Next Visit: I schedule an appointment for 7:30am on a Monday morning for routine 15,000 mile maintenance. The shop is dark and the first person doesn’t let me in until about 7:50. There is another walk-in who comes insides with me, and by the time I give them the keys and sit down it’s past 8:00. The maintenance takes an over an hour and a half, and in between I’m brought my air filter and upsold into replacing it (they even left a small leaf on top of it to make it look “dirtier” lol). At that point I just wanted to get going so I had it replaced so I wouldn’t have to do it again for the rest of the lease. On the customer satisfaction survey, I bring up the fact that they may not want to continue scheduling 7:30am appointments if they don’t seem to open until closer to 8:00. I get an e-mail back stating that the service shop does indeed open at 7:30, but to avoid coming in on Monday mornings because it’s a busy time, and sometimes they don’t have enough staffing! Strike 2.

Next Visit: Because of my last service visit experience and that e-mail, I purposely schedule my early morning appointment (for just a regular car inspection) on a Tuesday. This time, someone is there, and they let me into the garage right at 7:30. A good sign. I’m handed a pager and told to wait over in the waiting area and they’ll let me know when they’re done. 30 minutes go by... 60 minutes.... it’s coming up on 90 minutes and I’m wondering why it’s taking so long for just an inspection. I finally walk back over to the service desk where there’s a group of employees chatting and nothing seems to be going on. The gentleman who checked me in notices me walking up and tells me they’re all set. I inform him that the pager never went off, and he said something to the effect of “oh, that’s why we haven’t heard from you.” No one bothered to check the waiting room to see why I was still there, or check after I didn’t respond to the page. If I hadn’t taken it upon myself to see what was going on, who knows how much longer I would have sat there. Strike 3.

I’ve worked retail before, so it takes quite a lot for me to write up something like this. I understand companies and people have bad days, and things happen out of employees’ control (that’s also why I didn’t make a big scene at the counter this last visit even though I was pretty mad). However after three straight poor visits I’m pretty much done. I only kept giving them a chance because I didn’t want to have to bring in receipts at the end of the lease to show the maintenance. My wife, who also owns a Mazda, has also noticed a downturn in the Service Center since they renovated. Needless to say, I won’t be leasing a new vehicle from them when my current lease expires.
Dawn K., Service Manager from Towne Mazda responded on 07/02/2019

Good Afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to respond. I am sorry for the poor service you have received. I have had some turn over, which makes some things difficult. Please accept my apology and understand I am working on fixing your concern. I have installed a free oil and filter change with a rotate in the computer with the hope you can give us another chance for your next service. Thank you again, your comments help us improve our processes. Dawn Kruger

Mazda RX7
07/01/2019
Service Review
I had a scheduled annual car inspection and it was completed in a very reasonable time!
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for your review!

JEANETTE R.
Cheektowaga, NY
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/01/2019
Sweet Ride
I recently purchased a 2019 Mazda Miata Joe and Paul Gangarosa ALWAYS provide outstanding customer service. They take great care to assure my experience is the best.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you Jeanette! Was a pleasure doing business with you!

LA
LARRY A.
06/30/2019
I always receive prompt, courteous and expert maintenance when I bring in my CX-5 for service.

Thank you Larry!

06/27/2019
Great job thanks
Thanks Tad and Dawn
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you Eugene! Have a nice day!

JIM P.

ANNE O.
Mazda Mazda3 Sedan
06/26/2019
Towne Mazda
Excellent customer service. Friendly and knowledgeable sales staff. Have been with Towne for over 25 years and have always had an extremely positive experience. I would recommend this family owned business to any one in the market for a new, used or leased automobile.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you Anne! Have a great day!

LO
LAURA O.
Fredonia, NY
06/26/2019
sales rep
We felt we got a good price on our vehicle, a lot of amenities for the money, Our sales rep was not high pressure and was friendly and personable. He also gave us a couple of options to consider so we were able to get exactly what we were looking for at the price we were looking for.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you Laura! Im glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Have a great day.

West Seneca, NY
Mazda CX-3
06/24/2019
Caring People
I just love Towne. Service is excellent and I have sent my friends in to buy Mazda's from Chuck.
Steve Y. from Towne Mazda responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for your review! Have a nice day.