Alden, NY
mazda was great
My experience at Towne was very good . We went to look at mazda models in Feb then covic19. We returned on June 30 and things went so well we left in a new cx-5 Grand Touring. No pressure no hassle . Fair deal coundn't have gone better except they sold so many they ran out of license plates.

DA
DARRYL A.
Depew, NY
FIRST-RATE DEALERSHIP
Our sales person Chad Jenkins was very helpful and the buying experience was very low key and comfortable. No high pressure tactics.

Seattle, WA
Out of Towner Gets Great Service
After traveling across country, I stopped here for an oil change and tire rotation. Service was great. The team did a thorough check of my vehicle and said everything looked good. Found one filter that needed to be replaced for a minimal cost. Such a refreshing visit as compared to other places where up-selling service is the norm. Great crew at Towne Mazda! Thanks!

MK
MICHELLE K.
Buffalo, NY
07/01/2020
Quick service
Quick, complete service with friendly, courteous staff as always.

EP

JOSEPH H.
Kenmore, NY
Mazda MX-5 Miata
Quick service
My car was checked in and loaner given to me in record time. Thank you for paying attention to all the damage I had pointed out and you letting me know just how everything would done.

DAVID H.
Took longer than expected
Took longer than expected and had to text/call to see when car would be ready. Dropped of at 9am and texted around 1:00 for an update then again around 1:30, then called at 2pm. This is the first time it took longer than expected and maybe its due to the COVID issue. It would not have been a concern but I need to be somewhere around 3pm. In their defense I did not tell anyone that when I dropped off the car I just assumed it would be done very quick like the other times I took the car in.

JEFFREY H.
S Cheek, NY
Mazda RX-8
SERVICE TEAM DID THEIR MAGIC AGAIN
We are repeat customers to this Dealership. We have bought several cars from Towne Mazda. Their sales staff is awesome, and the cars are great value and quality. Having this service team in place is a HUGE bonus. Tad and Dawn and the team take care of us EVERY TIME. Inspections, Oil, Routing Incremental Mileage Service appointments... they are courteous, professional, and communicate exactly where things stand. EXCELLENT every time.

RE
ROBERT E.
Mazda CX-9
06/22/2020
Towne Mazda has a great staff. Have been a customer since 1986.
Towne Mazda has a great staff. I have been a customer since 1986.

DJ
DOUG J.
06/22/2020
Had an issue with the shocks on my vehicle, took it in for repair. The team was very speedy with resolving the problem and lending me a car to use over the weekend, along with keeping me updated along the way. Always a pleasure visiting them!

DT
DAVID T.
Mazda CX-9
06/22/2020
Very professional! Service was quick and easy. Very clean and everyone had a mask on.

RD
ROBYN D.
06/20/2020
Service Received at Towne Mazda
I had an appointment at Towne Mazda for some maintenance work on my car. The Service Department was ready for me and the service was completed very timely. The staff were very friendly and I am pleased with the work that was done on my vehicle. I would highly recommend this Dealership.

JOSEPH S.
East Aurora, NY
06/20/2020
the service personal
Tad kucharski and dawn are the reasons we come to Towne and would release.

DONNA H.
Hamburg, NY
06/19/2020
Inspection visit and tire change
Quick and efficient. No extra charges. Very informative and courteous.

JEAN S.
East Aurora, NY
06/19/2020
Good services
Staff is always pleasant and courteous