Latest Review about 1 hour ago

LV
LINDA V.
06/12/2021
Joe G was a very helpful in getting my lease.
Joe Gangarossa was very professional and made my leasing process very easy and understandable.
He explained my options that applied to my situation. After all was said and done we made the deal. I could not be happier! Thanks Again Joe.

Mazda CX-9

Kenmore, NY
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/11/2021
Quick service
Went in today for an inspection but wound up having having the oil changed as well. Was told my car would be ready in an hour but the job was completed in about 35 minutes ! Very happy with the outcome. Waited in the lounge until they informed me that my car was ready. Second time having service done here and it's a great experience.

AR
ANN R.
06/08/2021
Joe Gangarossa!
Just purchased my first vehicle from Towne Mazda in Orchard Park, NY from Joe Gangarossa! Joe was very knowledgeable, friendly, and patient with me in answering all my questions. So happy with my new CX-5

TD
TOM D.
East Aurora, NY
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/07/2021
Always easy
Always prompt and efficient. 7 years now and never any problems, or sales pitches for things I don’t need!

North Tonawanda, NY
06/05/2021

Hamburg, NY
06/04/2021
Mazda took care of everything
Once I selected my car Mazda took care of everything, I just walked in signed papers and walked out within an hour. I have had this car before, I just wish I would have personally asked a few more questions about set up before I drove away

AC
Great salesman easy process

Depew, NY
05/30/2021
First time car buyer
Chad from Towne Mazda made the buying process so fast and easy. He was great to work with and I’d recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a Mazda.

MF
MICHAEL F.
05/28/2021
Routine Maintenance Visit
Quick in and out new car service visit, waited for the car and they were done in about 30 minutes

LA
LARRY A.
05/27/2021
In and out quickly and efficiently.

RENE M.
05/27/2021
Best class service
Excellent service, friendly people, customer orientated..

DOREEN C.
Poor customer service
I went for a simple job and was told it would be less than 1 hour. After more than an hour wait, I went to see what the problem was and was told it would be at least another 20 minutes. Over 2 hours later I was leaving. Never once did anyone come to tell me what was going on. I had to go and ask. Terrible customer service!

DAVID D.
Competent reliability
Towne Mazda has been a great point of stability for us. Although our CX-5 has been paid off for some time it continues to run as reliably as the first day we drove away with it and the care & feeding it has received from Towne is all a great part of it.
Thanks, Guys!

RP
RICK P.
Sanborn, NY
Mazda CX-9
Pleasant Experience
I was interested in a CX9 Carbon Edition and met Michael Laks. He said no problem and proceeded to immediately get the only one they had for a test drive. After the test drive, I told him that I did like the car and I would get back to him. Well I did go back with my wife four days later to purchase the car and lo and behold it was sold. They proceeded to secure a car from another dealer and three days later it was ready for pickup. Here’s the best part, Mike and was very professional as well as Brandon Faucett their Business Manager, and I commented to my wife that that was the most pleasant experience I have ever had at a dealership.