Overall Rating 4.4444433/5Overall Rating 4.4444433/5Overall Rating 4.4444433/5Overall Rating 4.4444433/5rating 4.4444433
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

WG
WILLIAM G.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Service
I've never had a bad experience at Ressler. They walked me through what they will do and after showed what I might need done in the future. Great people and I'll be back.
Tylor T. from Toyota of Bozeman responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you! Here at Toyota of Bozeman we care about our customers and want them to be treated with kindness and respect! We value your business and look forward to seeing you again!

BC
BRYAN C.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Easy scheduling and helpful appointment reminders via text. Professional attitudes and quick service. Car ready on time. I'll be coming back!
Tylor T. from Toyota of Bozeman responded on 09/17/2018

We appreciate your feedback! We strive to provide excellent service every time you have your vehicle serviced with us! Our service department is known for being friendly, informative, and efficient!

Belgrade, MT
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous and professional. Explained everything that was done and suggestions for later service. In and out within a half hour.

Quick, friendly, efficient service
My Highlander needed a check-up and they made sure everything was working well. AND they noticed I had been traveling with lots of bugs on the grill and gave my Highlander a great wash—-it was looking shiny new when I picked it up and ready for the next road trip with no worries on my part.
Tylor T. from Toyota of Bozeman responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! At Ressler Motors we are here to exceed all of your expectations! We want to earn your trust and your long-term business! We value your business and look forward to seeing you again!

DARYL G.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
very helpful and courteous staff

KAELYN B.
Queen Creek, AZ
09/11/2018 Category: Service
they make sure my car is running perfectly
amazingggggg
Tylor T. from Toyota of Bozeman responded on 09/12/2018

Terrific! Our service department goes above and beyond to take care of all your needs and get you back on the road safely! We value your business!

Honda Ridgeline
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great people
From the time you walk through the door, you know you're part of the family!!
Tylor T. from Toyota of Bozeman responded on 09/11/2018

That is great! Here at Ressler Motors we genuinely care about our customers and want them to have a great experience with us! Building a relationship with our customers is important to us!

CP
COLLEEN P.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
I went in for my oil change and they were running a little behind but we’re up front about it. I enjoyed my time in the lounge/waiting area which is very comfortable and has plenty of beverages and snacks to enjoy while you wait.
Tylor T. from Toyota of Bozeman responded on 09/11/2018

TINA B.
Missoula, MT
Glass replacement
This was the first time I had to do business with the collision center at Ressler for glass replacement. I was not greeted by anyone when I walked in and stood by the desk. I stood there approximately 10 minutes and finally had to walk up to a desk on the right and let them know I was there for an appointment to drop my car off. Initially they told me it would take approximately two hours to complete all the work and it took over three with no phone call to update me. They didn’t even realize I was back sitting in the waiting area when they called. There was a gentleman who was very apologetic once they realized I had been sitting there while they were yelling at each other about lost insurance paperwork. They do offer the same fine service of taking you wherever you needed to go and picking you up. I feel the service department has much better customer service and pay attention to detail! Hopefully they will continue to improve this area because I really like doing business with Ressler overall.
Tylor T. from Toyota of Bozeman responded on 09/10/2018

We appreciate your feedback! We strive to provide excellent service every time you have your vehicle serviced with us. We value your business and look forward to seeing you again!

JOHN A.
Car
good service.
Tylor T. from Toyota of Bozeman responded on 09/10/2018

Honda Civic Si
Very happy!
Easy, quick all good
Tylor T. from Toyota of Bozeman responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks! We really appreciate your feedback! Come back any time!

ME
MICHAEL E.
Manhattan, MT
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly.
My wife's first experience with Toyota service was quick and easy. Everything was explained and future service needs reviewed.
Tylor T. from Toyota of Bozeman responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for visiting us at Ressler Motors! We realize our customer’s time is extremely valuable and are known for getting your vehicle in and out in a timely manner!

ROBERT H.
West Yellowstone, MT
Toyota Tundra 4WD
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service and love our Tundra! Thank you
Great service and Love our Tundra
Tylor T. from Toyota of Bozeman responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer! That means everything to us! We are here to provide top notch service and get you back on the road safely!

BW
BRANDON W.
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Great place to buy a car and very friendly and patient with you and they know everything about the new cars they have there and also the pre owned cars they have as well. And they show you how everything works in your vehicle.

Montana
Toyota T100
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Faster than estimated
A complicated job estimated at 4 hours was done in 3. Plus free shuttle service to downtown made the wait tolerable. Thanks.

ES
ELTON S.
Fallon, MT
25,000 mile tire rotation and check
Everything went well.
Tylor T. from Toyota of Bozeman responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer! Our service department is known for being efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable. We do our best to get your vehicle serviced in a timely manner- we realize your time is valuable!

ES
ELTON S.
Fallon, MT
Windsheild replacement.
The factory sent the wrong windshield but once the correct windshield was received the installation was excellent.

Townsend, MT
Toyota Land Cruiser
Ressler is ok!
Thanks for keeping our vehicle always ready for Montana road challenges!

ALAN S.
great service
Nick in service and Shane in collision both kept me informed throughout the process
Tylor T. from Toyota of Bozeman responded on 08/31/2018

Excellent! Here at Ressler Motors our service department is known for having excellent communication with our customers and one of the many things that sets apart from our competition is their ability to keep the customer informed! We appreciate your business!

JAMES C.
West Yellowstone, MT
The people !
Charge for maintenance was in error. It had to be reversed.
Tylor T. from Toyota of Bozeman responded on 08/31/2018