Overall Rating 4.4444433/5Overall Rating 4.4444433/5Overall Rating 4.4444433/5Overall Rating 4.4444433/5rating 4.4444433
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Livingston, MT
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Always professional, friendly, thorough and quick

AH
AMY H.
Ennis, MT
Always Above and Beyon
I've been customersof Ressler Toyota for over five years now. I am originally from Toledo Ohio and I never thought I would work with the dealership that compared to my Toyota dealer in Ohio. Boy was I wrong!!! There have been multiple occasions that Jay, Jill, Myra and the rest of staff have not only made my life easier During car service; but they've gone above and beyond Every. Single. Time. I love the shuttle guysand again another amazing convenience seevice for me! Plus, I always feel reassured when I am worried about something with my car.
I have full trust and confidence with the service reps and the mechanics. As always, thank you everyone at Ressler always taking such great care of my car and me ! ❤️

Lexus GX 470
Prompt!
I arrived at opening time for an oil change without an appointment. They got me in and out very promptly.

Great service again...
Again, everything was wonderful. Claire was great and kept me informed as to all the work that was being done.

HP
HUGH P.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Tire swap
Angela Schanz took care of me and was fantastic.I came in to have my snow tires put on to replace my summer tires and Angela said she would try to get me out as quickly as possible. I was thrilled when my car was ready 40 minutes before the quoted time and on top of that she was very friendly and easy to work with!

CODY B.
BEST SERVICE IN BOZEMAN!
I WOULDN'T HAVE MY TOYOTA SERVICED ANYWHERE ELSE!

CE
CAROL E.
Gallatin Gateway, MT
Perfect!
My car was taken in right at the appointed time, finished in the predicted time, and I was kept informed on the progress. The staff was extremely friendly, knowlegable and professional. I simply can't ask for anything more.

CA
CYNTHIA A.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Bozeman Toyota - Reliable service always.
I took my Lexus in for a simple tire swap to winter tires recently and as always, I am met with courteous, timely and efficient service. My tire swap included an all points check on the engine and of course, a car wash. I waited with a cup of coffee and sat by the fire. What more can one ask? The price is always fair and I would highly recommend Bozeman Toyota for your service needs.

KD
KATHERINE D.
Livingston, MT
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Shop backed up
I was very frustrated having come in for something that I was told would take an hour (when I made the appointment). The shop was backed up. The service advisor that helped me was very nice and apologetic. He even ended up gettting the car back to me earlier than he'd originally estimated. It wasn't anyone's fault just irritating.

PB
PHYLLIS B.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Toyota service
I appreciate the great Toyota service and the people that deliver it!

LW
LA RUE W.
Gardiner, MT
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Busy day
Service person came to the lobby and told someone that was sitting next to me, that the car wash machine was broken. My service person told me that my 4Runner roof rack needed to be hand washed and they didn’t have time. Lies!

JAMES R.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Great staff

MARK P.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent 30,000 Tacoma Service and New Snow Tires
My recent visit to Toyota was a success due to the attentive Service Department! All went well with my 30,000 mile service and the installation of my new snow tires. Great work!

11/03/2018 Category: Service
Justin did a great job!

JOHN H.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Service advisor was great and service was completed in a timely manner. Also I appreciated the free cup of coffee.
See above comments on the good service.

11/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgeable professional staff
Reiterating: friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff.

KE
KELSEY E.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
They always do a great job with my car and give me a heads up with maintenance that may need to be done next time so it’s not unexpected. Great group of people.

DANIEL D.
Big Sky, MT
10/31/2018 Category: Service
excellent service that you can count on!
We had some mechanical issues with out Toyota van that were covered by an extended warranty. Ressler took care of all issues and worked with the warranty company, so we did not have to.
It was a very enjoyable experience to work with the people in the Toyota Service Department.
I would recommend everyone to let them help you!

Toyota Land Cruiser
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Always Excellent experience!
They are always fast and reliable! I wont take my Landcruiser anywhere else.

TT
TYLOR T.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Toyota Express Maintenance
Great service, even better people!!