Overall Rating 4.4444433/5Overall Rating 4.4444433/5Overall Rating 4.4444433/5Overall Rating 4.4444433/5rating 4.4444433
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

JJ

Townsend, MT
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Ressler comes through again
We are pleased as usual with the service department at Ressler. We always take our Toyota to Ressler for service needs.

PD
PATRICIA D.
Riverton, WY
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work done and other concern addressed and taken care of in a timely manner.

ST
SHANE T.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I am always treated right. Excellent customer experience.

CR
CHARLES R.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
CLEAN - NICE LAYOUT - EXCELLENT MX STAFF IN GARAGE
I had excellent service from the moment I drove in. Quick, efficient , refreshments available and finally a good briefing of what they found and accomplished !!!

MICHAEL S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as always!
I wont trust my truck to anyone else but Toyota of Bozeman.

West Yellowstone, MT
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Went beyond the level of help I expected
Now, I can't remember her name, but she went above and beyond for us. We are from out of town, and dropped in to have our 5000 maintenance done. We also had an extra request, but there wasn't an opening for what we needed done so we left. She went out of her way to call us and check to see if a few different times would work for us. We were able to get what we wanted done, that same trip. Yea!!

BL
BARRY L.
Dillon, MT
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Warranty Evaluation was Quick
Took my Toyota Tundra in for Frame Rust evaluation. It was less than an hour in and out. I don't take my vehicle to a dealership for regular work unless under warranty, or if work cannot be done by other mechanics (or myself), because Toyota as well as most dealerships are criminally expensive and too often try to up-sell or worse. This experience was good in that they did not try to tell me something else was wrong, in fact they gave no me no other information than the result of the frame evaluation which was that I didn't need to replace mine. So, this bunch may not be too bad!

JAMES G.
Lexus RX 450h
Lexus checkup & Oil Change
Well done.

Great experience
Always a pleasure to work with the service staff at Ressler. Always professional and timely.

Nice service dept staff
Service dept has been nice to deal with

MAYRA C.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service, keep up the good work

DAVID D.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people my car was in on time and out on time. Everything was explained very well as to the condition of the vehicle

AT
ALEX T.
Helena, MT
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful & knowledgeable staff
We were there for a service and they took care of our questions & fixed an issue with the door not opening. It was done in a timely manner.

KC
KARYN C.
Three Forks, MT
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
01/10/2019 Category: Service
oil change
They took real good care of me, and I got my oil changed along with my filter. Good job guys!

JAMES M.
Stuart, FL
very professional and friendly
Jennifer was a great help.

Outstanding!
Very good staff there

01/07/2019 Category: Service
Best people I have ever dealt with.
Always a pleasant experience :-)

Toyota Sequoia
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Service to the customer
Listening to the customer,not trying to sell services not needed

01/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and great service.
Everyone is friendly and efficient.