Overall Rating 4.4444433/5Overall Rating 4.4444433/5Overall Rating 4.4444433/5Overall Rating 4.4444433/5rating 4.4444433
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

LC
LAURIE C.
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service!
My customer assistant Michelle was fantastic! She stuck with me through the entire process of identifying the problem and confirming the fix. I couldn’t ask for a more dedicated assistant. It was very obvious that she cared about me and my time! Thank you!

HP
HUGH P.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Tire swap
As usual I was back in my car in the time they estimated. Everyone was professional and courteous.

MARY S.
Dillon, MT
04/20/2019 Category: Service
My current Highlander is my third Toyota from Bozeman. The care and service are superior. Staff are friendly, helpful, and accommodating. I don’t even consider going elsewhere.

LL
LUANN L.
Livingston, MT
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great people.
Thanks again for great service all around.

Livingston, MT
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Sales team
Justin Souza was so easy to deal with! He knows his stuff and is Right to the point and no BS. Wouldn’t wanna buy from anyone else! Everyone else involved were great to work with too!

LC
LISA C.
Thank you!
As always, the service professionals at Ressler have exceeded my expectations. They always go above and beyond to help. Amazing!

VS
VALERIE S.
Great service as always!
Michelle was super helpful with fixing my windshield wiper. She went he extra mile to take care and consideration of my needs, schedule and warranty. I highly recommend Toyota of Bozeman! Great service with a smile :)

AD
AUTUMN D.
Car
It took over a month to get my car in to get fixed but when it finally did I was very satisfied

TRENT S.
Boulder, MT
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
People
Great people

CG
CHIP G.
Allan is the man
Great people in Jills service drive. I enjoy having the car washed and ready to go after every service!

PS
PAMELA S.
Always Reliable
I always get prompt, efficient and pleasant service. Thank you!

SK
SAMUEL K.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Great Service as always
Thank you!

KT
KAREN T.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
We appreciate the care Ressler takes to follow up and pay attention to customer comments. It’s not easy to find such conscientious care today, so we really appreciated hearing back from Ressler Motors. We look forward to having Ressler service our vehicle again. We highly recommend Ressler and pass this on to all. Ressler has earned our trust and respect.

Toyota Avalon Hybrid
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Competent and courteous as always.

Toyota Tundra 4WD
Tundra
Service department seems in a little bit too busy, but overall was happy with my appointment

04/12/2019 Category: Service
easy in and easy out and I only waited a few days for service.
Thanks, it was easy. Didn't wash my car though. Said the sprayer was down.

WS
WILL S.
Toyota Prius v
Excellent customer care!
I always appreciate the politeness, consideration, honesty, and promptness of Toyota of Bozeman. Excellent customer care!

CE
CAROL E.
Gallatin Gateway, MT
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, precise service
Always great service, professional, prompt, detailed debriefs when complete.

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Recall and new key
Always top of the line service.

GM
GREGG M.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Satisfactory Service - recommend improvement
We have been using Ressler Toyota service for 19 years. Service has been consistently good with a few hick-ups here and there over the years. One thing that grates on me is that he business never suggests using any current promotions to reduce the cost; that is, at the time you bring in the vehicle for service. If you don't bring in a coupon or promotion yourself, you don't get any discounts. The other is that you advertise they will vacuum and wash the vehicle as part of the service. Most of the time, the car wash is broken, so they will offer a complimentary wash later (if you press them and ask for it). Well, that's nice, but incredibly inconvenient. How about a discount on the service invoice, or a car wash coupon somewhere where it is convenient, like Scubby's car wash? Customer service is the key to customer loyalty, and I have considered going elsewhere.