Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

DAVID M.
Tualatin, OR
Toyota Prius v
08/20/2018 Category: Service
The almost universal desire to help on the part of all employees. DON'T EVER LOSE IT! (A Toyota owner since 1981)
I have bought Toyotas only since 1981, starting with a station wagon, moving through an MR2, three RAV4s and a Prius V. They have been maintained in California and Oregon. My three dealers (service departments) have been in Grants Pass, Coos Bay, and , now, Gladstone. The professional appearance, support, and presentation of the Gladstone location met, and possible exceeded, that of the other two locations which, themselves, were exemplary, providing everything from a welcoming posture for my two dogs, to detailed, but not technically overbearing, discussions of the maintenance service being provided and available. That kind of support will keep me in Toyotas for the balance of my life.

STEVE S.
Toyota Gladstone takes good care of our Prius
Thank you to Kyle and Ryan for their great effort in solving some tricky issues with our Prius. Very professional and courteous.

AH
ABDUL RAHIM H.
Good service good selection
Good service good selection and willingness to make a deal

JO
JAMES M O.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Bolt of lightning
Came 6:30am without an appointment, no problem!! Had me out of there in 45 minutes!!

HJ
HILLIARD BLANCHARD J.
Molalla, OR
08/20/2018 Category: Service
I had a great experience. All personnel were helpful an courteous.
Great service.

JULIANA D. M.
30,000 mile check up
The guys were real nice told me everything about the service and the tires I needed and price was even less than the quote that was great I really appreciate them being honest.

AL
ALEXANDER DOUGLAS L.
Jamie was great.
Jamie was really great. I was not looking forward to the process of trading in our current Highlander for a new one, but she made it so painless. I would definitely buy another car through her again.

MARY JO H.
AGAIN?
I’ve already done a lengthy review. Once is enough!

LOUISE S.
The best
On time , good work, told me all my options

TAMMY S.
Sherwood, OR
Excellent experience!
Toyota of Gladstone was an excellent experience! Everyone was courteous, timely, and wonderful to work with.

STEVEN F H.
Lake Oswego, OR
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
08/20/2018 Category: Service
The rear passenger tire of my 2017 Toyota RAV4 blew out the other night. The failed tire was shredded. Toyota of Gladstone, where I purchased my car, replaced the tire for free. I was in and out in just over an hour. Very thankful to Toyota for the courtesy. Service staff was efficient and friendly.

HS
HAMZA S.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
I got my car served, good servic team

Happy Valley, OR
Toyota Land Cruiser
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service and great staff!
Thank you for taking care of my Land Cruiser. You have a great and knowledgeable staff. See you on the next visit!

Toyota Tundra 4WD
Awesome
Had a great experience with Araron.

LL
LESTER EDWARD L.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Workmanship and Customer Service!
I have a good working relationship with Ryan Davis, my Service Advisor. I called Ryan and told him what I wanted done on my 2018 RAV4 (install running boards, mud guards, and body side molding). I told him I had some coupons (from a different dealership) I wanted to use, and he said, "We'll make it work." Ryan ordered the parts and I brought in the RAV4 the following morning. The work was finished by afternoon, and was done perfectly! Great workmanship and customer service!

DN
DON D N.
Tualatin, OR
good services
nothing to comment

08/19/2018 Category: Service
Perfect!
In and out--perfect service.

SANDRA LEA B.
08/19/2018 Category: Service
ONLY PLACE TO BUY
If you want an easy time buying a car go to Toyota of Gladstone. This was the 2nd vehicle we have bought in less then a year. These people make it so easy that you will want to keep buying from them. We went in and told them what we wanted. They did not have the color that we wanted so they found it in a matter of minutes. We had to wait until the next day to get it but all the time they kept in contact with us letting us know when it would be ready to pick up. They totally work with you on everything. It is not over just because you have signed all the paperwork. If you have questions they will answer any and all of them any time. A week a month or even a year later. They are not pushy and no hassle. They make you feel like family. I would recommend our sales person CHAD JOHNSON. He knew what he was talking about and more.
Also their service department is the very best you will ever have. They go more then the extra mile for you. Much much more. We have worked with KYLE and he will do more for you then you would ever expect.
As I said you are truly treated like family.. So if you are in the market for a new vehicle try Toyota of Gladstone. You won't be sorry !!

Milwaukie, OR
08/19/2018 Category: Sales
nice people....comfortable experience
Thank you for helping make our leasing a new Tacoma a comfortable experience.

JULIE T.
08/19/2018 Category: Sales
Very helpful and friendly salespersons
They were very polite and friendly. We did not care to be passed from one person to another, each applying a little more pressure to agree to a purchase/final dollar amount.