Overall Rating 3.9999971/5Overall Rating 3.9999971/5Overall Rating 3.9999971/5rating 3.9999971rating 3.9999971
Overall Rating 1.6428571/5rating 1.6428571rating 1.6428571rating 1.6428571rating 1.6428571

Sharon C.
Wildomar, CA
08/04/2017
Service Dept
Wow, what a fantastic staff in the service department! I took my car in for its 5000 mile service and the staff was so helpful, attentive and on top of everything! Thank you for such a pleasant experience!

TD
Thinh D.
07/07/2017
Service department is a Joke
I had left a lengthy review of how my 2 visits to TV Toyota and apparently it was deleted by someone. Would never recommend anyone here, not even my worst enemy. Lengthy waits and poor communication with clients. Greg Curtis extended a courtesy detail from my first visit so I decided to give them another shot. 2nd visit, sat in my truck for 50 minutes before I had to flag someone down to help me. Went this morning and tried to express my frustration with Josh the service manager but he didn't really seem interested in what I had to say. He tried to pass the buck and tell me to contact the VP. After all this and you want me to contact another person? Take responsibility for your department and figure out how to make it better for your clients. Don't walk away when someone is trying to give you suggestions.

Daniel G.
03/17/2017
Worst dealer I have ever dealt with
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse with this dealer my 2015 prius that I bought from this dealer and has only ever been serviced by this dealer had the AC stop working this week. I take it in and I get a call back telling me a rock hit my compressor and it isn't covered under warranty. There is 0 damage to my car and I certainly never heard any rocks hit my car. I have had 0 issue/incidents on the road yet somehow under normal driving conditions their AC unit breaks and they refuse to cover it under warranty. DO NOT BUY or service your car with this dealer personally I wouldn't be surprised if they deliberately sabotaged my car to make me pay $1000 to fix the AC. I'm going to hit every review site I can find to let people know just how bad their service is. Going to trade in this car as soon as I can and never buy another Toyota. I've had bad/dishonest service from day 1, but today really takes the cake.

SJ
Sharon J.
Lees Summit, MO
01/16/2016 Category: Sales
Great buying experience
Just purchased a Toyota RAV4 and wad super impressed by the no pressure and outstanding follow through by our sales person Sean Ralstin and finance manager Jun. We are from out of town and had totalled our car and was in a very odd position and the TV staff workec with us to find the exact color and extras we needed to feel safe again on the highway home. We highly recommend this dealership.

Stephen M S.
11/07/2015 Category: Service
Service Department SUCKS. End of conversation.

ET
Elaine T.
03/26/2015 Category: Service
Original cost and estimate of repairs not honored
No discounts given as advisor had stated. Received invoice and did the math. Three more complaints but too much to list here. Ripoffs.

RV
Randy V.
03/24/2015 Category: Sales
Great experience at Temecula Valley Toyota
Just bought my NEW 2015 Tundra from Temecula Valley Toyota.
Mike Pulice and Jim Pavone made the process so easy I didn't have time to get nervous. I walked in ..test drove the truck I saw on a commercial. Then next thing you know Jim gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. As I was waiting.. Mike made sure I felt at home. Ya ya.. I know you folks might say its because they want my business. But this had a different feeling. Me and Mike talked as if we were buddies. This definitely made me feel comfortable at Temecula Valley Toyota. Go and see Mike and Jim.. They will treat you well and get you in a vehicle you won't regret!! Guys thanks for the great car buying experience!!!

ray b.
02/03/2015 Category: Service
Get a 2nd opinion...do not trust service department..
Our car was running rough after a stream crossing so we took it in for a diagnosis...we got off lucky with just a new coil and plugs.....but they claimed water pump and r. main seal were both leaking but could not answer our question about the rate of leakage...#drops/ minute/hour so i new they were trying to scam us...no leaks under car either...

KK
kamran K.
11/24/2014 Category: Service
self serving bunch of people,
In the first glance, everyone seem nice, but one you purchase the vehicle, you are pretty much on your own. The folks in the service department is only trying to do what's best for the dealership, with no regards to your investment. The prices are way too expensive and they try to make as many defects as they can, look like it's your fault so that they can have the customer pay, instead of the warranty coverage. I purchased two new vehicles from these gus. Will never buy another one even if I have to drive some distance just to get to another Toyota dealership, though will always use them for my test drive, since it's close to where I live.

Hope this helps others to make the right decision.

KN
Kenneth N.
10/05/2014 Category: Service
AWESOME ADVISOR
My adviser, Shawn Hodges, took care of all my service needs on my Tacoma. This is the type of customer service that makes you feel happy you bought your vehicle, and, would do so again.

MYO C.
Corona, CA
TOYOTA SIENNA
09/09/2014 Category: Service
kind people
Every workers are very kindness,friendly &
make comfortable

EG
EDWARD G.
Aguanga, CA
TOYOTA PRIUS PLUG-IN
09/07/2014 Category: Service
WORSED SERVICE I EVER HAVE IN THIS DEALERSHIP
It was discovered that your Maintenance
Department specifically, your mechanic assigned in the maintenance of my 2012 Toyota Prius Plug-in in changing oil is not changing THE OIL FILTER. For your information, I did check it myself and I discovered that the bottom plate covering access to the engine oil plug is missing (not installed) AND THE OIL FILTER CAP was frozen and it seems was not ever open to change filter. I bought this car brand new with 150K extended warranty and you people there treated my car like garbage. I have also inspected this car for a second opinion inside the military base gas station auto mechanic with the same conclusion. Now, what can you do about it. I know what to do. I will have that frozen oil cap filter removed, get the serial number or the part number to find out when it was installed, analyzed the oil filter how long it was installed or in service. THEN THERE WILL BE A LEGAL ISSUE.

BP
BOUNHENG P.
TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
09/06/2014 Category: Sales
Excellent and friendly service
Toyota Valley Temecula has truly reinvented itself ever since the new ownership recently. They are striving for excellent in every way.

CD
CORY D.
TOYOTA CAMRY
09/03/2014 Category: Service
They take good care of the customer
For the last few years, I've seen a lot of improvements with the service department and the convenience and familiarity of the people makes it a comfortable experience. So far I have not felt like I have been cheated or sold something that I don't need.

KC
KAREN C.
Wildomar, CA
TOYOTA AVALON
08/29/2014 Category: Service
Service writer Kyle
Kyle treats me like a family member.

LETTY S.
TOYOTA PRIUS
08/29/2014 Category: Service
Karina Barajas
Karina has always made us feel welcomed and important. She is always available and willing to answer our questions no matter how simple the question may be.

BE
BUDDY E.
TOYOTA TACOMA
08/26/2014 Category: Service
They were very nice and helpful.
They got my Truck right in and was done in no time. I was very happy with my visit there. I will go back again.

DENNIS B.
TOYOTA RAV4
08/26/2014 Category: Sales
Parts Department
They had exactly what I was looking for and I had the product in two days.

MARLENE H.
TOYOTA CAMRY SOLARA
08/26/2014 Category: Service
Could be better
Wanted someone to go over results. Clerk didn't say much. A gentleman did come outside as I was waiting for my car & asked if I had any questions & went over paperwork.

RICHARD B.
TOYOTA PRIUS
08/25/2014 Category: Service
Service but Expensive
The service is fine and all the employees are great but the prices charged are much to expensive. Costs appear to ne double what other shops charge.