Toyota of Temecula

Overall Rating 3.9999971/5Overall Rating 3.9999971/5Overall Rating 3.9999971/5rating 3.9999971rating 3.9999971
Overall Rating 1.6428571/5rating 1.6428571rating 1.6428571rating 1.6428571rating 1.6428571
Sharon C. on 08/04/2017
"Service Dept"
Wow, what a fantastic staff in the service department! I took my car in for its 5000 mile service and the staff was so helpful, attentive and on top of everything! Thank you for such a pleasant experience!
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 11:54 AM
Thinh D. on 07/07/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Service department is a Joke"
I had left a lengthy review of how my 2 visits to TV Toyota and apparently it was deleted by someone. Would never recommend anyone here, not even my worst enemy. Lengthy waits and poor communication with clients. Greg Curtis extended a courtesy detail from my first visit so I decided to give them another shot. 2nd visit, sat in my truck for 50 minutes before I had to flag someone down to help me. Went this morning and tried to express my frustration with Josh the service manager but he didn't really seem interested in what I had to say. He tried to pass the buck and tell me to contact the VP. After all this and you want me to contact another person? Take responsibility for your department and figure out how to make it better for your clients. Don't walk away when someone is trying to give you suggestions.
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 01:07 PM
Daniel G. on 03/17/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Worst dealer I have ever dealt with"
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse with this dealer my 2015 prius that I bought from this dealer and has only ever been serviced by this dealer had the AC stop working this week. I take it in and I get a call back telling me a rock hit my compressor and it isn't covered under warranty. There is 0 damage to my car and I certainly never heard any rocks hit my car. I have had 0 issue/incidents on the road yet somehow under normal driving conditions their AC unit breaks and they refuse to cover it under warranty. DO NOT BUY or service your car with this dealer personally I wouldn't be surprised if they deliberately sabotaged my car to make me pay $1000 to fix the AC. I'm going to hit every review site I can find to let people know just how bad their service is. Going to trade in this car as soon as I can and never buy another Toyota. I've had bad/dishonest service from day 1, but today really takes the cake.
Service Date: 03/17/2017
Review Created: 03/17/2017 12:13 PM
Sharon J. on 01/16/2016
"Great buying experience"
Just purchased a Toyota RAV4 and wad super impressed by the no pressure and outstanding follow through by our sales person Sean Ralstin and finance manager Jun. We are from out of town and had totalled our car and was in a very odd position and the TV staff workec with us to find the exact color and extras we needed to feel safe again on the highway home. We highly recommend this dealership.
Sales Date: 01/16/2016
Review Created: 01/16/2016 10:12 AM
Stephen M S. on 11/07/2015
"Service"
Service Department SUCKS. End of conversation.
Service Date: 11/07/2015
Review Created: 11/07/2015 02:30 PM
Elaine T. on 03/26/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Original cost and estimate of repairs not honored "
No discounts given as advisor had stated. Received invoice and did the math. Three more complaints but too much to list here. Ripoffs.
Service Date: 03/19/2015
Review Created: 03/26/2015 11:40 AM
Randy V. on 03/24/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great experience at Temecula Valley Toyota"
Just bought my NEW 2015 Tundra from Temecula Valley Toyota.
Mike Pulice and Jim Pavone made the process so easy I didn't have time to get nervous. I walked in ..test drove the truck I saw on a commercial. Then next thing you know Jim gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. As I was waiting.. Mike made sure I felt at home. Ya ya.. I know you folks might say its because they want my business. But this had a different feeling. Me and Mike talked as if we were buddies. This definitely made me feel comfortable at Temecula Valley Toyota. Go and see Mike and Jim.. They will treat you well and get you in a vehicle you won't regret!! Guys thanks for the great car buying experience!!!
Sales Date: 03/11/2015
Review Created: 03/24/2015 03:54 PM
ray b. on 02/03/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Get a 2nd opinion...do not trust service department.."
Our car was running rough after a stream crossing so we took it in for a diagnosis...we got off lucky with just a new coil and plugs.....but they claimed water pump and r. main seal were both leaking but could not answer our question about the rate of leakage...#drops/ minute/hour so i new they were trying to scam us...no leaks under car either...
Review Created: 02/03/2015 08:58 PM
kamran K. on 11/24/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"self serving bunch of people,"
In the first glance, everyone seem nice, but one you purchase the vehicle, you are pretty much on your own. The folks in the service department is only trying to do what's best for the dealership, with no regards to your investment. The prices are way too expensive and they try to make as many defects as they can, look like it's your fault so that they can have the customer pay, instead of the warranty coverage. I purchased two new vehicles from these gus. Will never buy another one even if I have to drive some distance just to get to another Toyota dealership, though will always use them for my test drive, since it's close to where I live.

Hope this helps others to make the right decision.
Service Date: 11/24/2014
Review Created: 11/24/2014 08:04 AM
Kenneth N. on 10/05/2014
"AWESOME ADVISOR"
My adviser, Shawn Hodges, took care of all my service needs on my Tacoma. This is the type of customer service that makes you feel happy you bought your vehicle, and, would do so again.
Service Date: 08/01/2014
Review Created: 10/05/2014 06:27 PM
MYO C. on 09/09/2014
"kind people"
Every workers are very kindness,friendly &
make comfortable
Vehicle: TOYOTA SIENNA
Review Created: 09/09/2014 11:19 PM
EDWARD G. on 09/07/2014
"WORSED SERVICE I EVER HAVE IN THIS DEALERSHIP"
It was discovered that your Maintenance
Department specifically, your mechanic assigned in the maintenance of my 2012 Toyota Prius Plug-in in changing oil is not changing THE OIL FILTER. For your information, I did check it myself and I discovered that the bottom plate covering access to the engine oil plug is missing (not installed) AND THE OIL FILTER CAP was frozen and it seems was not ever open to change filter. I bought this car brand new with 150K extended warranty and you people there treated my car like garbage. I have also inspected this car for a second opinion inside the military base gas station auto mechanic with the same conclusion. Now, what can you do about it. I know what to do. I will have that frozen oil cap filter removed, get the serial number or the part number to find out when it was installed, analyzed the oil filter how long it was installed or in service. THEN THERE WILL BE A LEGAL ISSUE.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS PLUG-IN
Service Date: 07/17/2014
Review Created: 09/07/2014 02:52 PM
BOUNHENG P. on 09/06/2014
"Excellent and friendly service"
Toyota Valley Temecula has truly reinvented itself ever since the new ownership recently. They are striving for excellent in every way.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
Sales Date: 08/01/2014
Review Created: 09/06/2014 05:16 PM
CORY D. on 09/03/2014
"They take good care of the customer"
For the last few years, I've seen a lot of improvements with the service department and the convenience and familiarity of the people makes it a comfortable experience. So far I have not felt like I have been cheated or sold something that I don't need.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Service Date: 08/07/2014
Review Created: 09/03/2014 12:54 PM
KAREN C. on 08/29/2014
"Service writer Kyle"
Kyle treats me like a family member.
Vehicle: TOYOTA AVALON
Service Date: 07/17/2014
Review Created: 08/29/2014 06:46 PM
LETTY S. on 08/29/2014
"Karina Barajas"
Karina has always made us feel welcomed and important. She is always available and willing to answer our questions no matter how simple the question may be.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Service Date: 07/16/2014
Review Created: 08/29/2014 07:13 AM
BUDDY E. on 08/26/2014
"They were very nice and helpful."
They got my Truck right in and was done in no time. I was very happy with my visit there. I will go back again.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TACOMA
Review Created: 08/26/2014 06:37 PM
DENNIS B. on 08/26/2014
"Parts Department"
They had exactly what I was looking for and I had the product in two days.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Sales Date: 07/31/2014
Review Created: 08/26/2014 03:44 PM
MARLENE H. on 08/26/2014
"Could be better"
Wanted someone to go over results. Clerk didn't say much. A gentleman did come outside as I was waiting for my car & asked if I had any questions & went over paperwork.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY SOLARA
Review Created: 08/26/2014 01:04 PM
RICHARD B. on 08/25/2014
"Service but Expensive"
The service is fine and all the employees are great but the prices charged are much to expensive. Costs appear to ne double what other shops charge.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS