RONNIE B.
Toyota Yaris iA
05/29/2020
Sam and Staff
Sam and Staff Are Very Courteous Customer Service Freindly.
I Enjoy Getting My Oil Change Services At Toyota Pro On My 2017 Toyota Yaris IA.
Toyota Pro Gets My Car Serviced And Back On The Road In A Reasonable Timely Fashion.
Keep Up The Good Great Works Toyota Pro Staff .
Ronnie Byrd
2017 Toyota Yaris IA Owner
SK
Sam K. from ToyotaPro Auto Care responded on 05/30/2020

THANK YOU SO MUCH RONNIE. WE LOOK FOWARD ON SEEING YOU AGAIN !

CO
CYRIL O.
Scion FR-S
05/28/2020
Highly Recommend!
My 1st time taking my car to Toyota Pro and the reviews I read before going there are true! Sam, the owner is very friendly and pleasant to talk to! They had my car running great in no time and the costs are very reasonable. Definitely would come back for future service and repair!

JESSICA R.
05/28/2020
Great Service!!
I had the dreaded check engine light come on in my 2011 Toyota Highlander and found ToyotaPro online. He had no problem getting me in and within an hour we knew what was up. My gas cap had cracked and I could come pick up my car. What a relief knowing that I was getting an honest answer. I'll be back in soon to get a non essential part fixed and look forward to a dependable mechanic nearby.
SK
Sam K. from ToyotaPro Auto Care responded on 05/28/2020

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR NICE REVIEW! I LOOK FOWARD IN SEEING YOU AS SOON AS THE DOOR PART COMES IN . THANK YOU.

MIGUEL G.
Hercules, CA
05/23/2020
Excellent Mechanics
I called the ToyotaPro auto care for an emergency car repair and they fixed my car in two hours and the price was reasonable. The owner is great and the mechanics are efficient. I highly recommend this shop to anyone.

Pittsburg, CA
05/22/2020
Oil change and part services
Oil change and part services are professional, it is the 4th time to employ their service, definitely recommend to everyone

Rebecca G.
05/19/2020
Always satisfied
Thanks for always being so helpful with my car’s needs!

AW
anthony w.
Martinez, CA
Toyota Pickup
05/17/2020
Great Job !
my 92 toyota 4x4 was having problems. i had taken it to several shops but with crappy results. Toyota Pro had my truck for one day and when i picked it up, it was running like brand new. they kept me informed on the status of the repairs and were more than friendly. the prices are a bit high but the results speak for themselves. thank you Toyota Pro !

Walnut Creek, CA
Toyota Celica
05/16/2020
They did a great job on my car.
Great work on my car.

CAROLYN W.
05/15/2020
Got car working fast
Found my battery was not holding a charge so it wouldn't start after sitting a couple days. They got the new battery and replaced it same day getting me back on the road. Honest shop.

SAM W.
05/13/2020
Honest, helpful and genuine people
I always work on my own cars and never take it to shops. Recently I’ve been very busy with work and such and haven’t had time to do my own work. I took my 4Runner to ToyotaPro to get a couple of things done and couldn’t be happier with my experience. I left having no doubt that everything was done to perfection.

SILAYIA H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
05/05/2020
I went here because they had good reviews. So far it seems like they have done a great job. They pulled my truck onto a lift as soon as I got there so they could go over any other issues. They found my coolant was leaking, which I didn't know about. Bill was just a little more than we agreed to but fair. Will definitely go back!

Antioch, CA
05/04/2020
This place is awesome!! Great customer service and honest in all recommendations given for future and well as present services..

VS
VICKY S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
04/30/2020
Sam makes it a pleasure to have car repairs done!
This is the only place we’ll ever take any car for any service/repair work. Sam is absolutely honest, knowledgeable and a gentleman. He is head and shoulders better in all ways than anyone you’ll meet at any dealership service department. He’s earned our loyalty and lifelong business by being who he is.

MT
Sam is the best!!!!!

MICHAEL M.
Pittsburg, CA
04/17/2020
great customer service very honest guy
Great customer service very honest guy