RANDY C.
Hercules, CA
10/12/2020
Took my 4Runner in same day and got it done same day
My 4Runner was overheating and I broke one of my wheel studs. They diagnosed my car and repaired it all within a few hours. Very convenient and owner is honest and forthright.

10/09/2020
They are always ready to help...
Very friendly people...

LH
LUIS H.
10/06/2020
These days it's hard to find a reputable shop.
I needed a serpentine belt replaced on a Toyota 4runner before traveling to the Nevada desert.After the technician at Toyota Pro did a full inspection on the vehicle he discovered an issue with the water pump and pulleys. I would have never discovered this issue if I worked on the vehicle myself. I'm glad I brought it over to Sam's shop and I believe I saved thousands in repairs. Thank you Sam and crew!!!!

10/05/2020
Awesome
Easy to make an appointment. I didn’t have to wait 5 hours like Toyota Concord dealership for oil change. Will definitely comeback here again for my future car maintenance. The price is also way better than the dealership.

MICHAEL M.
San Francisco, CA
Nissan Murano
10/03/2020
Print service
I’ve been getting my car serviced here the last couple times and I have been so pleased with the quotes and quality of service. I highly recommend!

VS
VICKY S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
10/01/2020
The only repair shop for me
We’ve owned scores of cars over the decades and used too many other repair shops, including the dealers. ToyotaPro is the best at working with ANY make, model, issue. They get 100% of any vehicle related service or test need we have.
SK
Sam K. from ToyotaPro Auto Care responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you Vicky that is very sweet of you

Toyota MR2 Spyder
09/30/2020
Friendly service
Love Toyota Pro you’re always honest and up front about what I need on my car. And today’s check up was perfect because they said everything is fine you don’t need anything. I love it.

JENNIFER S.
San Francisco, CA
09/30/2020
Friendly and Convenient
Sam is always very friendly and he was able to squeeze me in for an oil change last minute. Thanks for always being so kind!

MATTHEW B.
Moraga, CA
09/29/2020
Unsure if I'll return
I had high hopes for this place, and enjoyed my first visit with my Tacoma. This time, I was told one price for the work on the phone, and when I arrived, the bill was $270 higher because they "forgot" to add in one charge. That is a significant amount, and I felt I was misled, or that there was a bait and switch. That is really disappointing and troubling, especially after being told I would be receiving a discount, which was not reflected on my invoice.
Also, both when I dropped off my Tacoma, and picked it up, the representative helping me was not wearing a mask. That says to me that they don't care about me, so they must not care about my business. I don't support businesses when people don't wear masks with customers, and show that level of disrespect for customers. Some of us have health concerns, and when inside, with others, wearing a mask is a common and regular courtesy.
I thought I had found a good place to bring my other Toyotas, but today's experience has me rethinking such an idea.
SK
Sam K. from ToyotaPro Auto Care responded on 10/05/2020

hello mathew im so sorry thatur visit did not meet5 your expectations , we have tried to contact you via phone to adrress your concers about your visit . pleas give us a call back at our shop 925-566-8455 and convinient . sicerly sam k

Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/21/2020
Great service, friendly people
Great service. I will be bringing my car back here

AL
AARON L.
Jeep Cherokee
09/20/2020
Excellent work
Sam ( the owner) is knowledgeable and could repair the latch to the hood on
my older Cherokee-Jeep, when other auto repairs shop could not repair. Price was reasonable. I had brought my other car (Prius) for oil change and battery filter replacement. Work was done perfectly and with a much lower price than the dealer.

Definitely recommend this Auto Repair shop for an honest work and reasonable price.

AT
AARON T.
Van Nuys, CA
Nissan Xterra
09/19/2020
Experience Matters
Finding qualified, experienced and honest service in automotive support is difficult. I do much of my own wrenching but having trustworthy pro support for more difficult projects is invaluable. I have friends and family that have been using Toyota Pros for years and won't go anywhere else.

Toyota Yaris iA
09/19/2020
Sam and Staff Great Freindly People
I moved from Hayward to Concord California In 2017 And had My Toyota Yaris IA Service At Toyota Of Oakland O Broadway.
Oil Change Services were very pricy.
I heard of Toyota Pro Staff were prior employees at a Toyota Dealership and Decided with all the expierience from Toyota decided to open their own Maintenance and Repair Shop Toyota Pro .
Sam and Staff At Toyota Pro Are Courteous,Freindly , Professional WithTheir Services.
When it is time for my oil change service call Sam who know me as Byrd to make my appointment and Sam gets me in the garage and out in a timely manner.
Thank You Sam An Toyota Pro Staff.
Keep Up The Good Great Works.
👍👌🤟

GT
Gary T.
09/18/2020
Great service and prices
Have been taking my Toyota Tacoma for years to Toyotapro. Always have been treated well. Prices are very fair. But most of all I feel I can trust them with there diagnosis.

RT
RUBEN T.
09/05/2020
Called for a front brake job and with no hesitation accepted the job.
Brought my vehicle in the morning within an hour got the estimate. And just alittle over an or so after receiving the estimate the job was completed with OEM parts....excellent place.... and Sam is a great guy.....
👍🏼👍🏼🤙🏽