NL
Natalie L.
Pleasant Hill, CA
01/24/2020
I was recommended to take my car here to look into a problem with my Honda. I called in and was able to receive an appointment on the spot. Toyotapro answered all my questions and I walked out with a working vehicle.
Sam K. from ToyotaPro Auto Care responded on 01/24/2020

Hi Natalie,

Thank you so much for your review, glad we were able to help, let us know if you need anything else(:

NL
NATALIE L.
Pleasant Hill, CA
01/24/2020
I was recommended to take my car here to look into a problem with my Honda. I called in and was able to receive an appointment on the spot. Toyota pro answered all my questions and I walked out with a working vehicle.

ANNA S.
Honda Civic Sedan
01/21/2020
Great
I highly recommend, the workers are very polite, the owner is very polite and pleasant, it is very pleasant to go to them, they are professionals! Everything is top notch. Now I will ride only to you.
Sam K. from ToyotaPro Auto Care responded on 01/22/2020

Than you so much for your review! If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know! (:

SL
SHARON O L.
Scion iA
01/13/2020
Sam and staff feel like family!
Always such a JOY to make it toToyotapro! Staff is friendly and professional...
Sam K. from ToyotaPro Auto Care responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for your review! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you (:

Martinez, CA
01/13/2020
Great service at ToyotaPro
I have always had excellent service here.
Sam K. from ToyotaPro Auto Care responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for your review! (:

Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/10/2020
Highly recommend
Good work at a fair price. Friendly folks as well

WU
WALTER U.
01/09/2020
Very friendly nice job and faster thanks
Thanks for everything good work faster

TG
THOMAS G.
Lafayette, CA
Toyota T100
Return customer at ToyotaPro
I was a little behind on my maintenance, but ToyotaPro got me back on the road as usual. Very fair pricing and my truck has never riden better!

DONISH C.
Efficient, effective service
I showed up, clearly described my issue, and was out of there with a fixed car in 30 minutes. Changed a light and a fuse. Would visit again.

MARIA S.
Antioch, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
01/08/2020
I am a new customer at this location and I was not disappointed. Sam really understood my situation and gave me exceptionally great service. I would reccomend this place to everyone I know. Keep up the great work!

NJ
NORBERT J.
Toyota Prius c
01/07/2020
Oil change tire rotation
Had to go back for the tire rotation but they took care of it quickly, great people

STEVEN S.
Walnut Creek, CA
01/04/2020
Customer service and work provided
They did great work Putting on the catalytic converter’s, CV axles And checked a whole bunch of other things. gave me a great price and the turnaround was excellent to get my truck back with work completed. I will continue to take my truck and cars to them

Robert S.
Martinez, CA
01/03/2020
Always Honest
I only trust my daughter's Highlander to Toyota Pro. They have kept her car safe and on the road for years now. Only issue is she lives in San Diego now, and can only get it worked on when she "Visits" home for the Holidays!

Clyde, CA
12/28/2019
Great Service!
I was very happy with the service and the price I received from ProToyota! I was explained everything that needed to be done to my car and was treated with respect and friendliness!

DAVID H.
Benicia, CA
Lexus IS 300
12/27/2019
Professional and courteous service
We brought our car to Toyota Pro with a repair issue that another shop had not been able to fix. Toyota Pro identified the problem and completed the repairs while we waited.
I would highly recommend them.