GR
Gloria R.
Nissan Versa
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Gloria said the employees were very knowledgeable. They provided good service. They completed the work fast.

ES
Eric S.
Glenwood, IL
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Eric said that his service was completed and in a timely manner.

Denise G.
Berwyn, IL
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Denise said the business took the time to explain what was wrong with her vehicle. She also said they provided good service.

EG
Edwin G.
Jeep Liberty
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Edwin said the servicing of his vehicle was fine but he did not get the results he was promised. He previously had the vehicle inspected at another facility and wanted the business to give a quote to rebuild his transmission. He stated that he was charged $70 for a computerized diagnosis but was given information he already knew. The mechanic could not tell him exactly what the issue was but wanted another $600 to do an internal diagnosis.

Marcus S.
GMC Terrain
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Marcus said the service was great at the business.

Bellwood, IL
06/06/2019
They are very professional

KK
Kith K.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Kith said that the place was perfect.

JZ
Julio Z.
Grayslake, IL
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Julio said the staff did a good job.

ES
Elijah S.
Illinois
Cadillac Escalade
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Elijah said he got good service at the business.

Dorin M.
Bellwood, IL
05/06/2019
Repair
Transomex is a very well ran organization the staff is friendly and the Technicians are knowledgeable. My family and I absolutely love this place. If you want it done right and be treated well you must take your vehicles to Transomex.

AP
Aldo P.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Aldo said the service was pretty good.

Terrence M.
Acura MDX
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Terrence said this business was professional. They knew what they were doing. They made sure to provide him with the best advice for his vehicle.

mark s.
03/25/2019
Personal attention
ALL the employees have a GREAT attitude. They are genuinely interested in addressing all your concerns regarding your vehicle. And best of all...the job gets done right!

EM
Estepania M.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Estepania said when she got her vehicle back, it was having trouble starting. It is running alright at the moment, but she plans to follow up with them if there are any more problems.

EG
Enoch G.
Dodge Journey
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Enoch said the major issue with his vehicle was fixed, but there were some minor issues that were overlooked he thinks the staff should have caught.

Kariel M.
Nissan Sentra
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Kariel said the service at this business was fast and had great staff.

MF
Miguel F.
03/06/2019
The Best Mechanic place in town
Trans O Mex is the best Mechanic place in town. I took my car there about one week ago all the workers are really nice specially Danny Pina he was the best one out of everyone. Danny Pina helped me a lot with my car he told me what was wrong with my car and he told me what other things were wrong with it too Trans O Mex service is really good too. I really recommend you guys to go there and if you guys go there look for Danny Pina

TA
Terrence A.
Jeep Compass
02/26/2019
The Key to a Great Business
Someone had a extra set of keys to my vehicle that I was unable to retrieve. And at the time Trans-O-Mex has done a inspection on my vehicle, after explaining the situation to Mario at Trans-O-Mex & he was able to find me the most reasonable price to gain comfort back with my vehicle! Helping your customer Having a peace of mind is the Key to a Great Business! Thank you, Expert in everything.

SJ
SHAKENA J.
Nissan Versa
02/20/2019
Disappointed
I went in on Tuesday 02/19 for my shaking tire. I was told it was cross member: the cost was 800 used verses 1500 new. Every time I am here nothing for me ever cost under $500. Today 02/19 I was not about to paying 800-1500 for crossmember. I took to another shop for a second opinion paid 371 for motor mounts that took little over an hour to replace. DISAPPOINTED. I was told you all were taking advantage of me long ago and I did not want to believe it but now I have proof. I am very upset cause my trust is shattered, I looked at you like family. This hurts. Sister ShaKena

GB
Gabriel B.
02/19/2019
Great place
Had problems with my car ddnt want to start trans o mex did what others didnt they helped me and fixed what other mechanics couldn't they went the extra mile in dropping the price for me considering my next visit with them in the future, I'm a happy costumer... thanx jessie..