TH
06/25/2018
Questionable competency
They advertise on their website that standard oil changes from $30
We had a standard oil change yet were charged over $40

I have concerns about the competence of some of their personnel.
Their service advisory check listed our tires were worn beyond save limits.
Tires were brand new...
What else did they check and missed the mark?

CK
Celia K.
Dodge Durango
04/03/2018
Friendly staff
My experience was great. From the moment I walked in the door my car started being serviced no long waits

KW
Kelly W.
Hugo, MN
04/01/2018
My first experience at Trinity Automotive
As I waited for a complimentary inspection on my brakes, I notice what a positive atmosphere it was at Trinity Automotive. The four different customers that came through while I waited had a great report with the staff. The staff was very knowledgeable about the repairs being done and any other questions asked.
The only down side of my experience was that the Ford Explorer that they gave me as a loaner was in poor shape and the gas mileage was not what I was accustomed to with my Honda Accord. However they did loan it to me free of charge except the additional gas I paid for. Also they mistakenly ordered one of the wrong parts and I ended up waiting two days instead of one for my car.
Overall I would go back again as the upside of my experience outweighed the downside.
JESSICA C., Owner/Office Manager from Trinity Automotive responded on 04/02/2018

Hello Kelly,

Thank you so much for you kind words! It's such a pleasure working with our customers!

Again, I apologize for the light that came on for the Explorer.  When you came in with your vehicle, that Explorer was the only loaner that we had available, and was actually returned to us by the previous customer within 5 minutes of you arriving at our shop.  I apologize that the oil light came on, which was due to a faulty sensor.  We were unaware of this problem until you had called back in.  Unfortunately no-one is immune from vehicle problems, not even us. We were able to get the sensor replaced this morning.

With regards to the fuel mileage, we offer safe and family-friendly vehicles at no-charge to our customers.   It's one of the many ways our service excels to provide excellent customer service for all of our customers.  Again, our vehicles are offered to our customers at no-charge.

Thank you again for choosing Trinity Automotive, we look forward to serving you and your family in the future!

EE
Ejim E.
Saint Paul, MN
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
03/31/2018
Perfect customer service
They were great in everything. They paid attention my my 18 month old son, and even tried to take time out of their day to play with him. Everything was great about the place. As a Christian I loved the environment and the bathroom as well. Although, the only thing I did find sketchy was the total amount of maintainance that they said that I might need. It literally came up to $1500. That is wild.

Hello Ejim,
Thank you so much for reaching out! It was such a pleasure speaking with you and your family when you came in.  Thank you so much for showcasing our values and our shop.  As you mentioned we are a Christian business, and we deliver all of our service to fall within our core values.

Honor, Integrity, and Commitment.

For your Subaru, the timing belt, water pump, and coolant are due to be replaced at 105k miles.  Failure to replace a timing belt at the recommended intervals can result in irreversible damage to the engine, so we always want to make sure that you are made aware of these types of items before the become a problem. Your tune up and 4WD service were also due based on the mileage of the vehicle.

Since we have not seen your vehicle and do not know the previous history of it, it is our duty to make our customers aware of any problems we find, or any maintenance items that may be due.  I hope this explains the estimates that you were given, and I apologize if this was not articulated in a better manner at the front counter.

After reviewing the quotes and the inspection form, I do not see anything "sketchy" about the information that was given. I am so very sorry if it came across in that manner.

I do hope this helps clairify your concerns, please let us know if you have any problems.

Thank you and have a great day!

LE
Linda E.
Chevrolet HHR
03/20/2018
always excellent service!!!
always excellent service!!! everyone cares!!
( i don't like your new visitor chairs, not comfortable.)

Hello Linda,

Thank you so much for your kind words and your feedback on the chairs! I'll see what we can do to make it a more comfortable experience for you!

Have a great day!

DV
Dennis V.
03/17/2018
Got the job done right and very informative explaining the issue.

Hello Dennis,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to serving you and your family in the future!

Bill H.
Elk River, MN
03/16/2018
1990 F-150
Another awesome experience with getting work done by a fellow Veteran!

Thank you so much Bill! It's our pleasure and honor being able to serve you and your family! Thank you for your service!

LL
Lucy L.
Minneapolis, MN
03/10/2018
Oil Change
Great customer service, very pleasant staff!!
It's a great place to get your car serviced.
I was truly pleased.

Dear Lucy,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's such an honor and pleasure being able to serve such amazing customers!

We look forward to being able to serve you and your family for years to come!

PM
Phillip M.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
03/09/2018
the technological advantage email follow-ups an pcitures of problems
The email and text confirmations, the digital review of the work that was done, the friendly staff makes it worth the drive.
JESSICA C., Owner/Office Manager from Trinity Automotive responded on 03/10/2018

Thank you very much Phillip!  We strive to provide the most top-of-the-line services to our customers, including our digital inspection forms, text reminders, friendly and knowledgeable service advisors, and our ASE master certified technicians make sure that your vehicle is diagnosed and repaired properly.
Thank you for choosing Trinity Automotive! We look forward to serving you and your family in the future!

SE
Sonya E.
Hugo, MN
Saturn Astra
03/08/2018
Great service and attention to detail!
I’ve had two major repairs completed at Trinity. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They are thorough and listen well, taking into consideration all my concerns. They worked cooperatively with me to diagnose my vehicle and to strategize and prioritize repairs. When I stopped in, I was shown exactly what was being repaired and the condition of the parts removed from my vehicle. They have proven to me that Trinity can be trusted to pay attention to all the various details and work ethically and responsibly.
JESSICA C., Owner/Office Manager from Trinity Automotive responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you so much Sonya!  We will always go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service at every interaction.  We want our customers to understand the issue, educate them on what is needed and why the repair is necessary. We always want to make sure our customers understand the recommendations that are given, and feel confident in our assessment of their vehicle.

Don't forget, most of our repairs come with a 3 year, 36,000 mile nationwide warranty, and also offer complementary loaner vehicles for our customers.

Thank you for choosing Trinity Automotive, and thank you for your excellent review of our services.

We look forward to being able to serve you and your family in the future.  Thank you!

SD
Sally D.
Scandia, MN
03/07/2018
Great business
Always friendly, welcoming staff. Efficient and thorough service. Great follow-up and follow through on service recommendations. Stellar operation from start to finish!

Thank you so much Ms. Sally! It's always such a pleasure chatting with you.  We look forward to providing exceptional service to you and your family in the future.

Thank you for choosing Trinity Automotive!

MA
Mary A.
Oakdale, MN
03/02/2018
Go Above and Beyond
I was having car trouble and got my car in late one evening. Jesse and Dave came in super early the next morning and had my car fixed before I had to be to work at 10 a.m. They are super efficient and super caring and I appreciate that so much!

Thank you so much Mary, I'm so happy we were able to get your vehicle repaired and back on the road quickly!  We love to provide our customers with exceptional service in everything we do.

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to serving you and your family in everything you do.  Thank you and have a great day!

KK
Katie K.
Mercury Mountaineer
03/01/2018
Great place
I went there for the first time for an oil change and was very surprised to also get a very thorough inspection for free. They did a great job and I love having access to the inspection report with photos online. I will definitely be bringing my truck back for future repairs and maintenance.

Thank you so much Katie! We strive to go the extra mile and provide exceptional service at every interaction.  We do give your vehicle a comprehensive digital inspection including pictures and videos so that our customers have a comprehensive report on how their vehicles are doing.

We look forward to serving you and your family in the future, we'll be here when you need us!

Michael G.
Dodge Avenger
02/26/2018
Excellent Experience
This was my first visit. The staff was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. The service was fast and the inspection report was very detailed which was way above my expectations.
Very satisfied with my visit and plan on using Trinity for all automotive service. It also doesn't hurt that they are eaglebrookers and will always support people of the church as much as i can.
JESSICA C., Owner/Office Manager from Trinity Automotive responded on 03/01/2018

Hello Michael,

It was such an honor and pleasure speaking with you!  We truly appreciate you choosing Trinity Automotive, and we look forward to serving you and your beautiful family in the future!

We will keep you all in our prayers!

SO
Sharon O.
Chisago City, MN
Subaru XV Crosstrek
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said the staff was helpful, and the business provided good service.

Dear Sharon,

Thank you very much for your kind words!  They are truly appreciated!  We will be here when you need us!

Steve S.
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business provided good service, but didn't follow up with him in a timely manner.

Hello Steve,

Thank you very much for your feedback.  We greatly appreciate your kind words, and I would like to personally apologize again for the untimeliness of the communication regarding your Camry.  We are taking steps to ensure that this does not happen again.

We appreciate your feedback and your patronage.  We look forward to serving you and your family in the future.

Jamie S.
GMC Acadia
02/12/2018
GMC Acadia
Super friendly and very informative. Love the honesty.

Dear Jamie,
Thank you so much for your kind words, and thank you for your service!!  We strive to go the extra mile at every interaction to make sure our customers are respected, informed, and given the truth about their vehicle's condition.

Thank you and we will be here when you need us!

KP
Ken P.
02/11/2018
Flat tire repair
Great service at a great price! Staff is always friendly. Thanks!

Good Afternoon Ken,

Thank you very much for your feedback! It's our pleasure and honor to be able to serve our customers.

We are thrilled to read your 4-star review of our services, and we are very glad you found value in our services.  We do strive to provide 5 star service at every interaction, and we look forward to being able to serve you and your family's auto repair and maintenance needs.

Thank you very much Ken!  Have a wonderful day!

NW
Nikki W.
Baldwin, WI
02/03/2018
Really amazing service
We live about 45 miles from here and brought in our car based solely off all the positive reviews, and wow everyone is right. These guys are honest and fair, in fact my husband and I plan on driving out of our way for future repairs to Trinity just because they simply astounded us. No creepy mechanic vibes, just honest hard working, and detail oriented service. Thank you so much Trinity! You've made long term customers of us!
JESSICA C., Owner/Office Manager from Trinity Automotive responded on 02/11/2018

Thank you so much Nikki! It's our pleasure to provide excellent customer service at every interaction!  We greatly appreciate the trust you've placed in us<3 We are so honored that you come from Baldwin to visit us.  We look forward to serving you and your family for years to come!

Dave P.
01/29/2018
Alternator replaced
The check engine light came on a few days after getting a new battery and alternator. The alternator was warrantied and they replaced it right away.
They also saw the water pump was starting to leak so I had that replaced while it was in the shop.
Good job. Fast work. Great people.
And they send you pictures so you can see the problem.

Hello Dave,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy we were able to get you taken care of and back on the road.  We strive to provide excellent customer service at every interaction.

We look forward to serving you and your family for years to come.  Thank you!